๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™‡ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐™‚๐™๐™„๏ฟฝ...

Od Tvdargent

๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข... Vรญce

cast
1, hot back
3, football
4, founder's party
5, car wash

2, comet night

147 5 2
Od Tvdargent

3RD PERSON'S POV:

CASSIDY FORBES HAS NEVER GOTTEN HER HEART BROKEN. She is never going to let anyone break her heart. She is the heartbreaker. As Cassidy always says, girls should not be only ones who are left with broken hearts.  But now she thinks that Tyler is cheating on her which made Cassidy to be a little bit sad. All she thought was about Tyler and Vicki.

Caroline, Bonnie and Cassidy are walking in the hallway, "I am confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked confused as Bonnie rolls her eyes

"She is psycho" Cassidy said and Bonnie glares at her.

"Shut up, Cas" Bonnie said sending a glare at younger Forces twin and then looks at Caroline. "Technically, Grams says I am a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." The Bennett girl explains.

Caroline smirks "Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." She said.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asked Caroline confused. The blonde girl just shrugged with smirk.

"I don't know. I was drunk."

"I am glad you didn't go, I don't need mysterious hot guy in our bathroom every morning." Cassidy said with small smirk as Caroline sends her glares and Bonnie chuckles.

"I love you when you are not making fun of my fake witchy life." Bonnie said with small smile and Cassidy smirks at her.

Cassidy sighs smiling at her, "Whatever, after school, I need to talk to you two and Elena about something serious" she said as Caroline's eyes widen with smirk.

"Are you finally going to dump Tyler Lockwood?" Caroline asked excited as Cassidy glares at her.

"Something like that"

_________________________

Bonnie, Caroline, Elena, And Cassidy sat outside grill as they talked "Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death." Bonnie explains and Cassidy groans tired of witchy things. "So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity."

"I am tired of your witchy life, Bon" Cassidy said as Bonnie glares at her.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." Caroline said also Annoyed. She looks at Elena with saying " so then what?"

"So then nothing."

Caroline and Cassidy scoffed at the same time, sharing look, "You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline asked Elena

"Nope. We didn't go there." Elena said making Cassidy groan.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline said earning a nod from her sister which surprised her. Cassidy rarely agrees with her.

"We just talked for hours."

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!" Caroline said making Bonnie gave her shocked look as Cassidy laughed to see Bonnie's face.

"Cas.. what were you going to say?" Elena asked Cassidy wanting to change subject.

"Oh right I almost forgot" Cassidy said as she glanced three of her friends. "So I think that Tyler might be cheating on me with Vicki Donovan." She said as their eyes widen in shock.

"Why would you think that?" Bonnie asked.

"I knew he was a dick!" Caroline exclaimed earning confused look from everyone who was around.

"You should break up with him" Elena said.

Cassidy sighs "To answer your question, Bonnie. I think that because yesterday Vicki and Jeremy caught me and Ty kissing. And she seemed aggressive. Also he was so freaking worried when he saw Jeremy carrying unconscious Vicki." She said.

"That doesn't mean he is cheating."

"Yes, it means. I caught him staring Vicki few times. He is busy everytime I call him on weekend. He always is in the grill where Vicki works. I don't know what to think anymore." Cassidy said as Elena and Caroline shared a look. Bonnie just grabbed her hand to comfort her.

"I don't think he is cheating on you. You are Cassidy freaking Forbes. Nobody breaks your heart or dump you because your middle name is heartbreaker.  They call you crazy bitch of Mystic falls for a reason." Bonnie said with small smile and Cassidy smiled at her.

"Thanks Bon. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. I love you as my own sister" Cassidy said smiling at Bonnie and two hugged.

"Hey!" Elena and Caroline said at the same time to hear what Cassidy said. Bonnie and Cassidy laughed.

"I love you two as well. Jeez." Cassidy said with small smile as Elena and Caroline chuckled. Cassidy glanced her brunette best friend with saying, "I agree with Caroline. You should go and finally jump on hot back's bones."

"Seriously?" Elena asked.

"Out bitch is back" Bonnie muttered.

"Go Elena." Caroline said. "As I said, boy likes girl.  Girl likes boys. Sex!" She said.

"Profound." Elena said and gets up.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I will end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do." Elena said and started waking away as Cassidy watched it amused.

"She is actually believing Caroline and me." She muttered and turned to her sister and best friend. "Did she hit her head to something ?" She asked earning chuckle from Caroline and 'seriously' look from Bonnie.

____________________

Later, Cassidy, Elena and Bonnie are handing out pamphlets. "Tonight, night of the comet! Would you like a program?" Bonnie asked and then looked at Elena  "Would you like a program? He didn't call, huh?"

"Or text. But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We have never gotten to the texting part." Elena said earning a look from Cassidy.

"That's an important milestone in any relationship." Bonnie said and Cassidy nodded.

"Isn't it? The timing is wrong, anyway." Elena said.

"When is it ever right?"

"I am not ready, Bonnie."

Cassidy rolled her eyes with  smile to her Elena not wanting relationship. "Who is?" Bonnie asked.

" At least I put myself out there." Elena said.

"Is that what you are calling it?"

"What do you mean?"

"All we are hearing is reasons why you can't." Bonnie said and Cassidy nodded. She checked her phone to see Tyler calling her again. He has called for all day but she ignored his calls or texts.

"It's Tyler again, isn't it?" Elena asked and Cassidy sighs nodding.

"He won't stop calling." Cassidy said annoyed and then she saw how Elena's face changed. "What happened?" She asked.

"Tyler is coming." Elena said and Cassidy's eyes widen. She was ready to go. She didn't want to speak with him. But Tyler was already in front of her smirking at her. Cassidy rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Cas. Why are you ignoring me?" He asked and Cassidy didn't answered. "Are you mad at because of what happened the other day?" He asked and she still didn't answer. "Cas, answer me" he said grabbing her arm.

"Let go of me, Tyler. You don't wanna be in trouble." She said.

"What's wrong with you, Cas? I thought you loved me." Tyler asked.

"I don't want to speak with you." She said before walking away. She continued to walk but suddenly she bumped into someone. Cassidy sighs annoyed looking at down, "uhh, seriously! can you watch where you are going?" she looked angry but once their eyes met, her face softened. She forgot what happened after she saw that person's face.

It was a guy. He had brunette hair, green eyes and soft smile. Cassidy's face wore small smile as she saw him smiling at her. "I am sorry. I should have watched where I was going. Next time I will I promise." He said smiling at blonde girl who smile back. She nodded still staring into his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked after noticing she was not speaking.

It made her to pay attention. "Y-yeah I am fine. And it's okay. I am sorry for yelling at you for bumping into me, I was just really upset and I wasn't thinking what I was saying." She explained with small smile and he nodded still smiling at her. "I have never seen you around, are you new to town?" She asked.

He nodded with saying "yes but actually I haven't been here for a long time. I lived her when I was still a child. I am going to finish school this year and I thought of coming here." He explained making her smile.

"Good to hear." Cassidy said with small smile and he smiled back. "Since Mystic falls is the small town, we will see each others often. You must be going to Mystic Falls High school, so could you tell me your name?" She asked smiling.

"I am so sorry for not introducing myself before. I am Asher Miller." He said still smiling at her. "Your name is...?"

"It's Cassidy. Cassidy Forbes. But most of my friends call me Cas, so you can call me it." Cassidy said and he shook his head which made her confused.

"I have a better idea, what if I call you Cassie, do you like it?" Asher asked making her smile widely.

"Yes, it's perfect. I never thought of it since all of my friends called me 'Cas'. I like it. Thanks for the nickname." She said and Asher smiled. "I have to go find my sister but I hope, we will see each others later, Asher." She said with big smile as he smiles. Asher watches her leaving and Cassidy waves her hand at him. While walking she smiles to herself.

Does she like that guy?

___________________

"Hey, has anyone seen Vicki?" Jeremy asked as he walked up to Tyler, Cassidy, Caroline, Elena and Matt.

Tyler scoffs "You are her stalker. You tell us." He said as Cassidy gives him him a confused look.

"I can't find her."

"She probably found somebody else to party with. Sorry, pill pusher, I guess you have been replaced." Tyler said earning a glare from her girlfriend.

"What's with the pill pusher?" Elena asked.

"Ask him." Tyler said pointing at Jeremy.

"You wanna do this right now?" Jeremy asked angrily walking  towards him.

"Are you dealing?" Elena asked.

"She is never gonna go for you." Tyler said to Jeremy, ignoring Elena.

Jeremy smirks, "She already did. Over and over and over again." He said making Tyler angry and everyone else shocked. Cassidy acted like she just found out.

Tyler scoffed "Yeah, right."

Caroline and Cassidy gasped at the same time. Cassidy's gasp was fake obviously. "You slept with Vicki Donovan?" She asks earning a confused look from Jeremy.

"She means, Vicki Donovan slept with you?" Caroline asked.

"There's no way." Tyler said.

Jeremy smirked, "and I didn't even have to force her into it or cheat on my girlfriend because I don't have one. But you did." He said making forbes twins gasp at the same time again. But Cassidy was shocked for real this time.

"What?!" They yelled at the same time glancing over Tyler who shook his head backing away.

"What the hell is he talking about, Ty?"

" Nothing, man, just ignore him, he's a punk." Tyler said as twins glares at him angrily.

"You know what, how about all of you shut up and help me find my sister?" Matt said.

"We will check the back."

"I will check the square."

"I will come with you."

Cassidy and Caroline glanced each others going with Bonnie but before leaving they looked at Tyler sending him an another glare. "You are an asshole, Tyler." Cassidy said still shocked by the news. She followed Bonnie.

"You made the biggest mistake of your life, asshead. Don't you know that nobody breaks Cassidy's heart. She is the one who does it but now you are in a trouble. I warned you when you two started dating each others" Caroline said following his sister and best friend.

_____________________

Caroline, Cassidy and Bonnie are seated at another table as Cassidy tells them about a new guy. Caroline and Bonnie are shocked to hear her already liking someone else.

"It's just..." Cassidy starts with soft smile and then signs "We just meet but he is already making me feel safe. I was so angry at Tyler but then I bumped into him, I meet his green eyes and I forgot everything." She said.

"You are in love!" Caroline yelled.

"What no?! She loves Tyler! She can't just like someone else." Bonnie told Caroline. She always was the team Tyler when Caroline only wanted to break them apart.

"But he cheated on her. My sister has every right to like a new guy. I am so happy for you, Cas. I think you should dump your ass boyfriend and go for..." Caroline stops herself, forgetting his name. "what was his name again?"

"Asher"

"Oh right, you should go for Asher." She finished making Cassidy to laugh and Bonnie to roll her eyes. "I am team Asher! Tyler is never going to be a good boyfriend." She said.

"Ughhh, Team Tyler wins, Care. Stop making fair tales!" Bonnie groaned.

"Team Asher!"

"Team Tyler!"

"Team Asher!"

"Team Tyler!"

"Hey! I am right here!" Cassidy said stopping her best friend and sister. "Oh, and by the way, what happened with Vicki?" She asked.

Caroline groans "Ugh, it's just so much drama. Ever notice how the druggies are the biggest attention whores?" She said. Bonnie nods.

"Yeah."

Stefan walks to them. "Excuse me. Hi."

'Hi."

"Um, have you guys seen Elena?" He asked them as Cassidy smiled to hear that he actually cares about her best friend.

"I think she went home. I am gonna give you Elena's cell number and her email. She is big on texting, and you can tell her...'I said so'." Bonnie tells Stefan as she smiles.

"Have fun with Elena. I mean too much fun" Cassidy said and Caroline slaps her arms. "Aw, that's hurt, Caroline.

"Then learn to shut up" Caroline tells her and Cassidy rolls her eyes.

"Thank you." Stefan said. Bonnie touches Stefan's hand and has a vision. Bonnie gasps "You ok?"

"What happened to you? That's so rude. I am sorry. Excuse me." Bonnie said running away.

"Yeah, she kind of wigs out. It's like her thing." Caroline tells Stefan.

"You know I am not only one who needs to shut their mouth." Cassidy tells Caroline and she rolls her eyes. "Anyways, I should go. Bonnie is probably waiting for me. I promised Bonnie, I would stay at home with her." Shs said getting up.

Caroline gives her a confused look "why are you staying with her?" She asked.

"Her Grams is not at home and her father also isn't in town." Cassidy said starts walking away but before leaving she looks at her sister one last time, "by the way, congrats you can have your fun but not in my bed, Caroline" she said with smirk.

"Shut up and go, Cas" Caroline said.

______________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I love care and cas<333

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

77.7K 2.9K 11
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ /๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ3๐ฏ/ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
405K 10K 20
โ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...
141K 3.5K 97
๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
7.8K 395 11
'๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ...