Without You

By the_night_sky07

Here's to the girls who find Bad Guys more appealing than Good Guys. In the vibrant world of an Arts and Lite... More

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

โšœ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฌ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—งโšœ

36 1 1
By the_night_sky07

Without You ©2023 by the_night_sky07

All Rights Reserved

This 'Without You' is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The author, Olivia Alexandrine, retains the copyright to this Story. All rights reserved. No part of this Story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights associated with this work.

~Olivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 14.4K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
1K 94 44
We all grew up ready books where the innocent sweet naive girl falls for the troubled boy with a dark a dark past. We grew up rooting for the girl to...
101 6 4
Serene skies and beautiful lies Faithful tries to get eachother by Morals of our true love..... Felt as if life gave me a treasure trove~ Words swift...