Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ* '๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†... More

Introduction
Surpriseโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Characters โค๏ธโค๏ธ
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

CHAPTER 6

89 7 0
By priceless987

MUMBAI

SUNEHA POV--
"Di your packing is done"??? I said

She look at me with a cute smile 😊 "yes baccha my packing is done"...she said and I roll my eyes

"Di why you call me bacha I'm only 2 or 3 years younger then you, you are not a grandmother or my so called relative jo mujhe baccha baccha karti rehti ho" I said with fake sad tone.

"Oh because for all older sister there young ones are always like their child"she said with the same beauty in her voice which,A voice that can make anyone crazy in her love...

My sister is complete defination of beautiful beautiful big eyes, with long lashes, classic hair length, a small cute nose always with pinkness, and her chubby cheeks with whole pink spread on her face with pure milk colour on whole her body....I accept that her husband will be very lucky who got wife like her caring and beautiful...

"Where you lost" she said and I came back to reality.."nothing di just thinking that we are going to really fun there" I said

"Hmm....for you not me" she said and I again roll my eyes

"You also can enjoy bas thodi der ke liye apna ye dadi Amma vala style bhool kar ye yaad rakhna ke tum ek 22 saal ki ladki ho jiski khud ki bhi koi jindagi hai
Na ki har wakt dadi Amma ki tarah gyaan Dene ke liye paida Hui ho" I said and she start laughing... (Just for a little while, forget your "grandma" style and remember that you're a 22-year-old girl who has her own life, not born to give advice like a grandma all the time.)

I swear this laugh, anybody can loose his sense in her laugh....

"Won't you serious for sometime" she asked

"Nope if I'll become serious then what about the patient which are lying on ventilator in hospital, or what about those who are taking their last breath"I said with fake shocked in my voice.

"Aese nahi boltey kitni baar smajhau me tumhe pata nahi konsa wakt dua ki kabooliyat ka hota hai soch samajh ke bola karo" she said (Don't speak like this, I told you so many times Understand, you don't know when is the time for your prayer to be accepted speak thoughtfully.")

"Okay okay don't start your lecture again di" I said

I literally enjoy when she give me knowledge regarding our religion but this is not the right time for her lectures

"Are you done by your packings, we also have to leave" I said while carrying my luggages.

"Okay I'm done let's go" she said and we met our Parents and went to the station.

NOOR POV--

After taking blessings we both are now sitting in the train I know, it's my first time to going somewhere without my parents but still I have to do this for my sister because it's her first step in her career she want to become a event planner and it's a big deal that she got " the bandra party" it's a one of the biggest party in whole Mumbai...

that's why Im little bit scared because there will be innumerable people.

"Don't worry I'll arrive soon don't cry my girl" one boy is saying to her may be girlfriend

And I remembered that B.P is also went somewhere on the time of tahajjud I recieved his letter and I'm also so much happy that he was is leaving but he said he'll arrive soon...I Didn't think so much about him and start talking to my sistuuu

Arrival at Bandra,Mumbai

We came to our hotel and went inside our room We went there and changed our clothes and my sister started preparing for her work.
After sometime she took leave for the place because party is after two days.no she'll be here tomorrow I'm proud of my sister, she is really very hardworking.

At night
After praying my isha salah, I sit in my room it's beautiful, the hotel room is also available by her boss.

After looking at the room I fell asleep because I know suneha will not come today so I closed all the doors and locked them but I forgot to lock my windows.

AUTHOR POV--

At 2:00 in the night he jumped into her room through the window.He is wearing black clothes and had also covered his face with a mask.

His beautiful green eyes are showing by the little moonlight.

He came close to her and sat on the bed.Today again after 3 years he is watching her so closely 3 years ago he had seen her in his arms and today he is sitting on the bed close to her.He removed the hairs which are disturbing her sleep from her face with his finger and started looking at her face carefully

Even 3 years ago he had become a mad with this same face and today again he could not live her.This girl is the owner of his heart and he could not give her to anyone.

He wanted to touch but he could not He knew how close she is to her allah and she never ever think about anyone If he touches her, she will become impure

He then wrote a letter and left it near her table. She read Tahajjud and then felt asleep because she was tired of the journey and on 5 she read her Fajr prayers.

Today she is feeling an unknown happiness, even she did not know about it Why is this happening but she is very happy today.

When she saw the sun and there was light everywhere she came to her room and saw a letter on her table She got scared.The first thought that came to her mind is of BP. Is he there? But how?it is not possible? He said he is leaving?but how he is there?

Many thoughts started coming in her mind make aside to all those thoughts she looked at her table She picked up the letter with clenched hands and read the letter her whole body start sweating.

(Letter-I thought that I might not be able to meet you for a few days But look, fate has brought us together again Now see, I will make you mine very soon....your B.P)

Whenever she tried to forget him, he would send her a letter which would scare her a lot Every time she tried to get his thoughts out of her mind and she succeeded in this But she failed this time what he want from her, why is he following her?

So many questions start coming in her mind but again she tried to remove them all and took her namaz and said to allah that

"aap to jante Hai na ki maine Aaj Tak kisi bhi ladke ki taraf aankh uthakar nahin dekha hai fir ya ladka kyon mere piche pada hua hai ise kya chahie mujhse kyon yah mere aage piche ghumta rahata hai aap to jante hain na ki hamare majhab mein kisi bhi ladke ko dekhna manjur nahin hai to fir yah kya chahta hai mujhse kya ise yah baat nahin pata ki agar ladki ke liye ladke ko dekhna haram Hai to ladkon ke liye bhi ladki ko dekhna haram hai... Please Allah is ladke se jald se jald Mera picha chhuda do"...she said all this with whole teary eyes.
( Allah you know that I have never looked at any boy till now, so why is this boy following me, what does he want from me, why does he keep wandering in front of me, It is not acceptable in our religion to look at any boy, so what does he want? He didn't understand that if it is haraam for a girl to look at a boy, then it is haraam for boys to look at a girl too... Please Allah. Please remove this boy from my life...she said all this with whole teary eyes)

After this she start making breakfast Whenever she expressed her feelings to Allah, her mind and heart became lighter because she knew that whatever happens, as per the will of Allah and when she expressed her feelings to Allah, Allah takes care of everything.

In the evening, she is sitting and waiting for her sister as per her call she said that she'll arrive in the evening and tomorrow is the party she is thinking all these when her sister hug her from the back.

"Ammmiiiiiiii" Noor shouted

"Hey why are you shouting it's me" suneha said with her closed ears because her sister shouted so loudly

"What kind of actions this is? You know I am alone at home, then why did you do this?" Noor said without any break

"Hey relax I want to give you surprise and why are you afraid,you know nobody can come of except me then what's the problem" suneha said

"Yeah I know but fir bhi tumhe aesa nhai karna chahiye" She could not tell her sister about BP. She didn't want to let her in problem because of her.(Yeah I know but you shouldn't do this)

"Okay leave this topic what you are wearing in the party" suneha asked

"Abaya" noor said

"Meri pyaari behen Abaya ke andar kya pehnegi, kya Bina kapdo ke Jane ka irada hai" suneha asked hiding her smile (my beloved sister what would you wear inside Abaya or instead wearing clothes you want to go bare clothes)

"Shut up, how could you say cheap things like this" noor said because of listening her sister stupid talk her whole face become more red.

"Oh my allah why are you blushing so hard, com'on Our brother-in-law is not standing there for why you are blushing." Suneha said with burst of laugh

"I don't want to talk you Noor said this and runs away from there with her whole red face."

"Arey don't run we have to go for shopping you know na...because I know there is nothing in your luggage for tomorrow's party" suneha said and take her with shopping.

In the mall

"See this it look amazing on you" suneha said to noor showing a beautiful red gown.

"No it's too heavy for me and see the colour it's red and whi wear red in the party" noor said

"Oh my sister from 18 century everyone offen to used to wear the red colour in the parties" suneha said

"Whatever" noor said rolling her eyes.

And someone was standing from a distance watching her, noting her every move. He came closer to them and select a beautiful gown and without Noor's knowledge he handed over the gown to Noor and moved away.

When noor saw a beautiful gown near her hands, she kept looking at it and selected the same gown.

"Wow yaar your choice is too good" suneha said because she also like this gown for her sister.

"I don't know but I think somebody had put it here."noor said

"Okay your shopping is done now let's have some food I'm damn hungry now" suneha said

"I'll cook food for you let's go home"noor said

"Nope" suneha said and took noor with her in the restaurant

They both orders there food and start eating it..And while eating the entire meal, Noor felt as if someone was watching her but she ignored it.
After eating they pay for it and go away.

MUMBAI

AUTHOR POV--

"How is everything going? Is everything as per our plan?" black poison asked them

"Yes, everything is as per our plan All that remains is to execute it and this will also be done tomorrow."said spider

"Good" said beast

"Where were you all day today and also were not seen even last night?" Said toxic devil because he know that where the hell black poison was...

"On some work" said black poison he don't want to talk about it..

"Ahhha which type of work, tell us we'll also help you" said toxic devil with a smirk.

"I don't want any help... I'll do it myself you can go for remaining work" said black poison he want to remove this topic.

"Yes yes, you are right, anyway you are number one in terms of stalking, you will do the stalking yourself, why do you need any help?" Toxic devil said and ran away from there because he know now B.P will surely shoot him.

"He'll never improve." Black poison said and go for his destination.

It is a deserted area. There is a house which is filled with 25 people as we say there are the 25 guards who are trained by pasha for tomorrow party.
He is standing outside the house and looking at it carefully. He knew when and for how much this house was going to be sold and who'll be heir it?

He took out a bullet-like thing from his pocket and threw it at the house and within minutes the house was reduced to ashes with people in it..

This is not a difficult task for him but a very minor task He had been doing such work for the last 7 years he had so much power that the he could burn the entire world to ashes. But ever since that girl started living in his heart From then on, he don't know why, that girl has become his entire world And he could no longer burn the world to ashes because his world is now that girl and thinking this he went back to his hideout.

That's for today, I hope you'll like it please guys comment me yaar I really love if you'll comment me too for my work it's my exams time and still I'm writing for you all so please vote share and comment. The next chapter will going to be more enjoyable for you all as there are so many surprises in that one. So stay tuned
That's all
Thank you
Bye bye ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.2K 38
"แดธแต’สทแต‰สณ สธแต’แต˜สณ แตแตƒแถปแต‰. แดฐแต’โฟ'แต— สธแต’แต˜ แตˆแตƒสณแต‰ หกแต’แต’แต แตƒแต— สฐแต‰สณ," โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข "๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
117K 4.8K 28
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ #๐Ÿ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. "I'll make her pay for what she's done. She supported my enemy, Aahan. She deserves whatever punishment I me...
193K 16.4K 81
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ! ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž...
40.2K 2.3K 32
Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The coldness of her eyes could slit people'...