Eternal Love: His Delicate Fl...

By SLAYERSACHIE1215

Welcome to Takuya High School: where the living and the undead coexist... but never collide. When third-year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 10

3 0 0
By SLAYERSACHIE1215

"What are you doing here?" His voice sounded displeased.

I anxiously bit my cheek. "Kazu invited me." Nikolas grabbed my wrist and took off the bracelet. "How were you able to see me?" I questioned.

He pointed at my chest where the ring on my necklace lay. "Even with the bracelet, I can sense you."

I scratched the back of my head in guilt. "I'm sorry Nik, Kazu said that it would make you happy if I were to come and watch."

The vampire put his hands in the pockets of his tracksuit. Unexpectedly he replied, "It did."

I blushed and couldn't help but smile. "You were amazing out there."

Nikolas glanced down and softly smiled for a moment. "Well, if it weren't for you, we probably would've lost the game sooner."

I covered my mouth. "That was an accident... I didn't know you would be able to hear me."

His hand reached out towards my head. I expected him to pet me, but he retracted and put his wavering hand back into his pocket. He looked up with a grim expression. "Well, even with the enchanted bracelet, I don't like putting you in danger."

"I'm fine! You taught me how to defend myself." I flexed my left arm. "As long as you're here, I'm safe." I gave him a reassuring smile, but it seemed to have the opposite effect.

I heard Nikolas say something under his breath, only picking up "Away from me". He took a glimpse of my face and then quickly averted his gaze. "I'm sending you home."

"Nik, wait I need to tell you–"

The vampire closed his eyes and clapped his hands, sending me back to my bedroom. I landed on my bed with a thump.

I growled and threw my pillow on the ground. I got cut off once again. Swearing under my breath I laid on my side and fell into a deep slumber.

Friday (11/14/XX) 10:20PM

Standing by my window, I watched as the moon's pure whiteness began to become stained in a faint hue of scarlet. The edges of the moon looked as if it were bleeding.

That must be the blood moon. I thought to myself.

I trudged to my bed feeling like a mess with my overwhelming emotions. I still haven't figured out why Nikolas has been avoiding me. Trying my best not to cry, I shut my eyes and pulled the blanket over me.

-

I heard a soft tapping noise coming from my window. My eyes shot open. I ran to the window to see if it was Nikolas. To my disappointment, it was Kazu. Right as I opened the windows the werewolf started talking in a frenzy, his viridescent eyes were frightening to look at.

"You need to come with me! It's about Niky." He looked as if he was about to cry. "He locked himself in his room and I don't know what to do."

I comforted the distressed wolf and patted his head. "Alright, alright, calm down, let me change my clothes and take me to him."

After getting dressed, I sat on Kazu's back while he ran in his wolf form to school. We were a few minutes away until Kazu stopped in his tracks. He swayed his head from side to side and growled.

"Kazu, are you alright? What's wrong?" I brushed the fur behind his neck. He went up on his hind legs and howled. I fell backward on my back with a groan.

"Looking for someone?"

I whipped my head around and saw a figure sitting on top of a lamppost. I squinted and couldn't believe my eyes. The boy wore the same outfit from Halloween: a black wizard hat, a black robe with forest green fabric on the inside to match his emerald green eyes, a white long-sleeve collared shirt with a black vest embroidered in silver, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. His hands wore black fingerless gloves with one hand holding a slender wooden wand.

He jumped down gracefully and landed right in front of me. Ryunosuke's emerald diamond-shaped earrings swayed elegantly in the wind as he smiled at me. As he leaned closer, the silver chain necklaces he wore dangled from his neck.

"Surprised?" He chuckled and twirled the wand in his hand. "You're looking for Nikolas aren't you?"

"How did..."

"The Lunar eclipse. We ghouls can feel its effects." He pointed to the werewolf who was still howling. Ryunosuke gave me a serious look. "He's probably feeling it too."

With a knowing nod, I ran to Kazu and begged him to take me to school. The werewolf was growling deeply, foaming at the mouth. After several minutes of shaking him back to his senses, Kazu let me ride him again.

I held out my hand and shouted, "'Unatsu rebushiviin'!" The two of us turned invisible as we stepped onto the school grounds. Kazu successfully brought us underground to the dorms and we arrived at Nikolas's door.

Kazu laid down right beside the door. I ruffled his fur and thanked him.

-

WARNING: The next scene is NSFW

"'Kuronuun'!" The door unlocked and Akio ran into the room. He saw Nikolas writhing in pain on his bed. "Nikolas! What's wrong?"

He sat up and moved away from Akio. "I told Kazu... not to... bring you here." He held his head with one hand. "That damn wolf doesn't listen."

"You're clearly in pain. What do you need?"

He gripped Nikolas's arm looking at him with worried eyes. Without warning, Nikolas jumped on him and hovered above his body. Akio's eyes widened in shock. The vampire's eyes were filled with hunger, baring his sharp fangs.

"Please leave... Before I do something I regret." He begged in a whisper, his face only inches away from Akio's.

Akio knew that this boy's behavior was because of the eclipse, and he knew what needed to be done.

"You could never do something wrong to me." Akio tilted his head to expose his neck and gave a knowing smile, a smile that permitted Nikolas.

Nikolas seemed to be fighting an inner battle, his breathing unsteady and his body shaking. You could tell by the expression on Nikolas's face he was losing. Temptation gave in and the boy lowered his head to Akio's neck. Akio could feel his irregular breath on his neck and shuddered. Nikolas kissed his neck tenderly to try to restrain himself. Finally, he bit down on his flesh.

Akio squeezed his hands into fists and clenched his jaw to prevent him from screaming. A lump formed in his throat as he held back tears. Instantly warmth coursed through Akio's veins, putting him in a state of ecstasy.

"Nik, my body feels hot..." Akio softly groaned.

Nikolas licked the blood from the bite wounds and met eyes with Akio. His sakura-colored hair was disheveled, his bangs partially covered his eyes. The boy's warm cheeks were the same tone as his hair and he was panting heavily.

Akio noticed something different about the vampire. Nikolas's blonde hair changed into a dark shade comparable to the night sky. His deep blue eyes were now scarlet red.

Nikolas wiped his mouth with his fist. "When I bite someone, my saliva can act as an aphrodisiac to help subside the pain." He looked down, which made Akio embarrassed.

Akio's face turned a darker shade of pink. The boy pleaded. "I can't take it anymore... Nik, Please..."

Nikolas caressed Akio's face and the boy melted in his touch. The vampire's hands traveled under his shirt resulting in soft noises to be released from Akio.

"I feel sensitive all over." Akio began unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his athletic, toned build.

Nikolas kissed his chest and abdomen while taking off Akio's belt. Akio felt weak and could only groan in pleasure.

"This is the most I can do for you in return." Nikolas unzipped the boy's pants to reveal how badly his bite affected Akio's body.

Akio eagerly looked down at Nikolas as the vampire began licking his tip. He grunted and watched as Nikolas slowly took him whole. The room started to fill with Akio's erotic noises. The vampire quickened his pace and Akio's moans became louder.

"N-Nik, wait, I'm close." Akio tried to stop him, but his trembling hands could do nothing. He arched his back. "I like you, Nikolas," Akio muttered, putting his hand through his midnight blue locks.

Nikolas looked up at the boy, feeling the knot in his stomach churn further. He went deeper and the boy climaxed in his mouth.

Akio gasped, lifting the vampire's head. "Please don't swallow."

He didn't listen and swallowed every last drop. "Drinking this also helps to quench my thirst."

Akio looked down at Nikolas's crotch and saw that he wasn't the only one turned on.

"Let me help you." Akio's fingers touched Nikolas's belt resulting in the vampire becoming stiff. The boy grabbed the buckle of Nikolas's belt, but the vampire stopped him.

"You need to leave before this gets worse."

Akio's brows lowered and frowned, clearly still enveloped in lust. "But I can't leave you like this..."

"Please don't mind that. I'll send you home." Nikolas zipped up Akio's pants and got off of him.

"No! Please!" Before Akio could say another word, he was sent back to his room.

Nikolas brushed his hair back with both of his hands. He sighed in disgust as a tear fell down his cheek. "I'm a fucking jerk."

Nikolas unwillingly started getting ready for school. He washed up and changed into his uniform. The vampire slammed the bathroom door in a rage and exited his dorm room.

Kazu sat next to the door waiting patiently for Nikolas. "Niky! Where's Akio?"

Nikolas glanced at Kazu with his scarlet orbs. "I sent him back." His voice was colder than usual.

Kazu hesitated, fearing that he would upset his friend.

Despite Nikolas feeling terrible about himself, his complexion and body drastically changed. He appeared stronger, and more toned, and there was a new iridescent glow to his skin. Kazu didn't question any further and obediently walked beside Nikolas to their classrooms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 728 5
.:Written for @Fanfic's Slash Contest:. In this world the term 'soulmate' has a very literal and true meaning. For every person they have one; anothe...
24.6K 771 17
In a world where demons and other supernatural roam the earth, Finding love can be difficult for some. But luckily, werewolves have soulmate's. That...
1.1K 56 25
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE A lone boy lives by himself, living an ordinary life, or so he thought... His life turns around as he finds out wh...
701K 31.3K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...