Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 139

136 0 0
By Kessho_Yuki

In the tent, the young prince habitually looked around, and quietly swept everyone's expressions into his eyes before he spoke: "The enemy army has become more and more rampant in recent days, and our army has been defeated frequently, and the morale of the soldiers is insufficient, I don't know how the generals can reverse this situation" 〇 Yuan played the role of the victorious general of Dahuaguo, so the armor he wore was made of iron, and this body of twenty pounds of iron was worn on his body, plus his appearance was masculine, so the armor looked masculine behind him.

He said: "Yesterday, the ministers and others have led the lieutenants to discuss this matter, but the several sets of outlines discussed have not worked, I don't know what tricks His Highness can have?"

All the generals in the tent looked at the prince sitting on the throne when they heard this, and to be honest, when they learned that it was the prince who was only sixteen years old who came to the battlefield, they were all dissatisfied.

Can a milk doll who is only sixteen years old and doesn't know anything know how to fight? When you see the murderous scenes on the battlefield, don't you really be afraid?

Even if it's the crown prince, I'm afraid he will have to be scared on the battlefield!

Thinking of this, the hearts of all the generals were a little resentful.

Your Majesty doesn't know how to do it in the past two years, just don't ask about the court, and even the things on the battlefield can be taken as child's play, can't they really have no capable people in Dahua!

Although the prince is young, because he lost his mother since he was a child, the people around him are all pawns placed by the concubines beside him, so he knows how to protect from a young age, how to hide his emotions and observe his words.

So how could the prince not see that these so-called generals were disdainful of himself in his heart.

And what this victorious general has done in the past few days also made the prince understand that the other party was giving him a disadvantage.

Although the crown prince has not been blue-eyed by his father in the past two years, the innate majesty and nobility of the heavenly family are not comparable to these people, and his good-looking but majestic peach blossom eyes slowly scanned everyone.

All the lieutenants in the tent, including Yuan Shi, who was sitting in the deputy seat, subconsciously straightened their waists and did not dare to make another attempt.

The prince slowly withdrew his gaze and bowed his head: "This palace has a plan." "

When he came back to his senses, he realized that he was shocked by Bai Yu's eyes just now, but at this moment, it was time for him to answer, and hurriedly said: "Your Highness, it doesn't hurt to say it."

Hu Zuo on the side played his role silently, and said in his heart, Bai Yu's eyes just now were really a bit similar to Hua Taizu who killed his father and brother before ascending to the throne recorded in the history books.

At that moment just now, not only was he stunned, but even the supporting generals and staff present were suddenly silenced, not daring to look at Bai Yu.

Bai Yu glanced at Yuan Shi with a smile and did not speak.

After speaking again, Bai Yu became the Hua Taizu recorded in the history books, who skillfully used his wits to break the enemy army at a young age.

The crown prince knew that General Chang Sheng was a relative of the noble concubine, so it was normal for him to look at his face in public, but his father had taught him since he was a child that the majesty of the Heavenly Family would never allow anyone to trample on it!

He is the crown prince, the future son of heaven in the kingdom of Dahua, and these people are just the people under his feet, what qualifications do they have to give him a face?

  !

"I remember that there are a few amazing talents under the command of General Chang Sheng, I wonder if the general is willing to cut his love in this situation?" The young prince was not afraid at all when facing these murderous generals, and his face was indifferent.

General Chang Sheng clasped his fists in both hands and said awe-inspiringly: "Never give up!"

"It's just that the general needs to borrow those capable people from the palace for a few days." The prince smiled slightly and said.

General Chang Sheng was about to speak again and ask the prince what he was borrowing someone for, but he was stunned when he saw that the latter had already stood up and was about to leave.

"Your Highness." Hu Zuo walked out, and now it was his turn to speak.

The prince looked sideways: "What's the matter, sir."

"The weather outside the Saiwai has been unpredictable these days, His Highness is a daughter, and when night falls, His Highness has nothing to do or reduce the number of times he leaves the camp." The strategist meant something.

The prince bowed slightly, "Thank you for your concern." Then he threw his sleeves and left.

The number of generals was relatively large, and no one dared to look at the long-won general with a blue face.

General Chang Sheng's face turned blue, "You all go out, Mr. stay."

The strategist said lightly: "What's the matter with the general?"

"Who told the prince about the group of people I raised!" General Chang Sheng was ruthless, looking at the strategist with suspicion.

"The grass people don't know, if the general has no military to discuss with the grass people, the grass people will retire first." The advisor stepped back early.

General Chang Sheng's eyes were full of gloom as he watched the strategist leave.

'Cards!' Director Wang said excitedly.

Bai Yu, who left the venue early, walked in from outside, wearing a military coat, walked to Director Wang's side with trembling feet, and said with a shy face: "Director Wang will show me the replay."

Director Wang took the script and walked in front of Yuan Shi and said, "Your expression just now should be a little more fierce, otherwise there will be no murderous aura."

Yuan Shi nodded and said, "Then let's have another one."

Director Wang nodded.

Bai Yu and Hu Zuo stood aside and watched the filming at the same time, Hu Zuo stretched out the snack bag in his hand towards Bai Yu and said, "Try it, the beef slices of the old Hu family, the taste is authentic."

Bai Yu was not polite to him, he was already hungry after a day of filming, so he took it and sent it to his mouth, the beef slices were very chewy and spicy, and he said, "Where did you buy it, it tastes good." "

Hu Zuo was triumphant: "This is what my dad made for me, it tastes good, he was the chef of the hotel before he retired, and now he loves to do these at home."

When Bai Yu heard this, he took a few more pieces and threw them into his mouth, and said vaguely: "It tastes really good."

Seeing that he liked it, Hu Zuo gave him the rest and said, "I still have it in my hotel, these are for you." You just did a good job."

Bai Yu nodded, and he was not polite to him, he was not stupid, of course he could guess the change in Hu Zuo's attitude towards him during this time, and he also understood what the other party was worried about.

But Bai Yu didn't break it.

While still talking to Director Wang, I happened to see the scene of Hu Zuo's courtesy to Bai Yu, and disdain slowly appeared in his eyes.

He felt that Hu Zuo's attitude was getting more and more strange before, but because the other party didn't actually take action, he didn't think much about it at the time, but thought that he was too careful.

But now looking at Hu Zuo's diligence towards Bai Yu, how could he not see it at the beginning.

"What a villain." I couldn't help but scold in my heart.

When filming the last scene in the evening, Bai Yu asked his assistant to send him to a five-star hotel in the city center.

The assistant said, "Brother Bai, I was finally able to rest early today, why don't you go back to rest?"

Bai Yu, who was bowing his head and texting to Song Shirin, raised his head when he heard the words and said, "If you want to go back early, you will take a taxi back to rest at the door of the hotel later, I may not be able to go back until late tonight."

The assistant refused, the artist she took care of hadn't gone back yet, how dare she, an assistant, go back to rest in advance, if Sister Li knew, she would have to shed her skin if she didn't die.

Bai Yu smiled gently and did not speak again.

This made the assistant who was looking forward to it sad, if Bai Yu continued to insist, maybe she would push the boat and go back early.

The weather in Shiyan is very cold, compared to Hwaseong, it is a completely ice cave, there is no heating in the house, and the heating of the hotel air conditioner cannot warm the house.

Alas, I don't know when I will be able to get off work, the assistant said in his heart.

Bai Yu looked down at his phone, and Song Shirin's text message came in at this time.

Song Shirin: He was very unhappy at today's birthday party, when are you free?

Little Watermelon's birthday is on the eve of the Spring Festival every year, the twenty-eighth year of the year.

Bai Yu: I'm going to see my mom later, and I'm in the car right now, so it's not convenient to contact him. Did you give him the birthday present I sent him?7

Song Shirin's text message took a while before replying: Delivered. Everyone is cutting the cake, busy.

Bai Yu didn't reply to Song Shilin anymore when he saw this, he put the hooded hat on his head, and held his mobile phone in the back seat to pretend to sleep.

A fulfilling job gives him a sense of security, but endless emptiness and loneliness also follow.

In particular, he hasn't given Little Watermelon a birthday for two years.

Last year, because he was going to the New Southwest to rehearse the Spring Festival dinner, he just sang a birthday song with Little Watermelon at that time, and he didn't even eat the cake, so it was not a complete birthday.

And this year, he was busy filming and memorizing words during the day, and he didn't bother to make a phone call home, and now he finally got in the car to rest, and he still couldn't call the child to say his blessings.

Bai Yu put his eyes out of the car window with a sad face, and he suddenly understood why Song Shirin's face was so ugly when he just said that he was going to take over the "prince".

According to the time calculation, the "Prince" had already entered the intense shooting at that time. The filming time also takes four months at the earliest, and during these four months, he must devote himself to the shooting and not be distracted by idle things.

And not long after Bai Yu joined the group, the Spring Festival arrived.

If he was so late, he had not spent the holiday with them at home on the night of the Chinese New Year's Eve for two consecutive years.

This realization made Bai Yu very frustrated.

Bai Yu thought to himself that if Song Shirin was tough at that time and insisted on pushing this drama away, he would have agreed.

Ahh

The driver stopped: "Brother Bai, it's here."

Bai Yu took the small gift that had been prepared a long time ago in his hand and said, "You wait for me in the car, I should come down in two hours at the latest, if you are hungry, go to the neighborhood to eat first."

The assistant watched Bai Yu leave, and then complained to the driver: "He is so rich, why don't you open a box for us in the hotel and let us eat in it."

After the driver waited for Bai Yu to leave, he drove along the street to find out if there was a small restaurant that was still open, and when he heard the words, he just said: "It's people's business if they have money, why do you want to do so much." Okay, say what you want to eat. "

The assistant hurriedly said that he wanted to eat ravioli.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.7K 69
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong married his immediate boss, Shao Chengyun, at...
64.8K 2.3K 89
江医生他怀了死对头的崽 Status : 89 Chapters (Completed) Author : 葫芦酱 As we all know, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Jihua Hospital, which is a...
11.1K 277 25
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 别跑,还没标记呢![娱乐圈] Author : 塵響 A wonderful encounter allowed Lu Jingze and Ji Cheng to complete everything except the perm...