Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 138

157 1 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Mosin said to Director Wang: "Did he go to take makeup photos just now?"

"Yes." Director Wang glanced at him tremblingly and said, "On the first day of joining the group, I took makeup photos first, so that the public relations department could upload the photos to the official broadcast."

Mosin thought thoughtfully: "You go get busy first, I'll take a look around."

Director Wang choked and left inexplicably.

Mosin turned around and walked to the studio, found the videographer who had just taken a picture of Bai Yu, and copied a copy of the original makeup photo.

"It's quite photogenic, these photos are good." Mosin looked at the photo on his phone, and then sent the photo to a number with the note "Third Brother".

After a busy day of etiquette training, Bai Yu was tired and didn't like to talk, and after the etiquette teacher left, he sat directly on the ground.

Before he had long rested, the door of the dance practice room was opened again, and Chu Wenwen walked in from outside with two cups of milk tea, pizza and egg fried rice, and said, "How weak are you, you are tired like this after only one day of practice, you are a little white face." "

Bai Yu didn't talk to her poorly, took the egg fried rice and ate a few bites, found that it was too fishy and greasy, stopped the chopsticks and threw them aside, and said, "You give me a little pizza."

Chu Wenwen's eyes widened: "I haven't eaten either, and you don't want this egg fried rice after eating a little, it's too wasteful!"

"The oil is too heavy for me to eat." Bai Yu took a piece of pizza she handed to herself, and barely ate a little bit of milk tea.

Chu Wenwen also practiced dancing for a day, and the speed at which she ate was no less than Bai Yu's, and only after three pieces of pizza did she suppress her hunger, slow down her eating, and said, "I didn't expect you to forgive me."

After she finished speaking, she looked at him a little nervously.

Bai Yu picked up the second fastest pizza and said slowly: "I didn't think about it, I will forgive you."

"Then you put my pizza down." Chu Wenwen said expressionlessly, if it weren't for Ye Hang's incident, she wouldn't have taken care of this dog man who pried her corner.

"In half an hour, come to my bathroom and get it." Bai Yu ate the pizza and drank milk tea and complained: "The names of your two sisters are too casual, one Wenwen and the other Xiaoxiao."

Chu Wenwen waved her hand: "Is this a stage name, my real name is not so casual, it's a real turtle."

Bai Yu: "... I'm going back to rest, goodbye."

"Uh-oh." Chu Wenwen watched Bai Yu get up and leave the dance practice room before reacting, "This is too cautious."

Bai Yu dragged his half-crippled body back to the hotel, to be honest, his workload today was not large, but for some reason, he just felt tired and sleepy.

However, it is also possible that the work schedule was too intensive some time ago, so the physical condition was not quite right in the past two days.

Bai Yu quickly put this matter behind him, took a casual bath, and then climbed into bed.

Bai Yu, who fell asleep in seconds, did not receive a call from Song Shirin after he fell asleep.

The little watermelon looked at Song Shirin with a wistful expression, and said expectantly: "Daddy, did Baba answer the phone?"

Song Shirin put down the phone, and the guilt that was faintly seen on his always expressionless face was faintly seen, and he said, "No."!

Little Watermelon was very disappointed, "Why didn't Baba answer my call, doesn't he like me?" 

"Your dad is just busy with work and won't dislike you." Song Shirin put away the mobile phone, then buried the child's body in the quilt, and said, "Rest early, and call him tomorrow."

The little watermelon was depressed and wilted and couldn't lift his energy: "Hmm."

Song Shirin is not a parent who is good at comforting his children, he doesn't know how to deal with the current situation, purses his lips and says, "Have a good rest, I'll go first."

As soon as he turned around, the man's hand was grabbed by a pair of small, warm little hands.

The child's beautiful peach blossom eyes were full of mist, "Then when can I see Baba."

"Not yet." Song Shirin calculated the time, "I'll take you to Burning Rock in a month."

Little Watermelon was stunned: "Is there a day in a month that long?"

Song Shirin nodded, and then decided to put the education of the little watermelon in the first place, how could he not even understand such simple common sense.

The little watermelon said "oh", looked at him with a particularly regretful look, and said, "Okay, then I'll wait with you."

Looking at the child's ignorant and innocent eyes, Song Shirin couldn't say anything accusatory.

He walked briskly out of the room.

When Mu Mu Mu Mu was a young man, the young prince in a black suit sat on a horse, his eyes were sad but full of determination, looking into the distance: "Sooner or later, one day, I will completely return the grassland to our Great Huaguo." The young prince said.

Mr. Strategist said, "Your Royal Highness, it's time to go back to the camp, it's not safe here."

The young prince nodded, raised his hand, and galloped wildly.

The murder hurriedly chased after him, for fear that the prince would make a mistake.

Director Wang took the horn and said angrily: "Your circus can't be more realistic, natural."

Bai Yu sat on an artificial fake horse, and said lightly: "The props given to us are all fake horses, how can we really get up."

Hu Zuo, who played the role of a strategist, got off the fake horse, walked to Director Wang's side, and said, "Show me the replay."

Bai Yu was a little embarrassed to sit on a fake horse alone, and as soon as he walked down, he saw Hu Zuo walking back from the camera, he said: "That scene just now is a little unnatural, let's do it again!"

After speaking, Hu Zuo didn't even look at Bai Yu, and directly turned over the fake horse.

The surrounding staff turned their heads and turned a blind eye to this scene.

Bai Yu didn't realize until now that they were really targeting him, and his previous delusion was not an illusion.

Thinking of what Chu Wenwen said to herself last night, Bai Yu said in his heart, could it be that this group of guys is really fighting for the previous male protagonist.

Snort, I really can't see that after just one month of getting along, this group of people has developed brotherly feelings.

With a smile on the corner of his mouth, Bai Yu didn't mind Hu Zuo's coldness to him at all, at least on the bright side, he wouldn't let others notice his emotional changes.

Bai Yu turned over and got on the horse, bowed his head and began to brew feelings.

Hu Zuo, who played the role of a strategist on the side, couldn't help but sneer in his heart when he saw this, could it be that the young master who didn't eat the fireworks in the world would still be able to act, and who would pretend to be like this.

A fan of someone?

That's a pity, he doesn't remember who is a fan of Bai Yu in this crew.

When Director Wang shouted "start", Bai Yu raised his head, opened his eyes, and swept Hu Zuo's face with a noble and indifferent look that was not angry and arrogant.

The latter's pupils shrank suddenly, and he just seemed to really feel the innate murderous aura and coercion of the superior from Bai Yu's eyes, so he was distracted and didn't answer the lines in time.

Director Wang said impatiently: "Hu Zuo, if you are not in the right state, I will shoot it by another person, don't waste everyone's time." "

Hu Zuo was called back to his senses by Director Wang's anger, he hurriedly explained to Director Wang, quickly recovered his state, and was about to enter the state, when the corner of his eyes accidentally swept Bai Yu's smiling expression.

My heart pounded.

Bai Yu looked at him for a long time and said, "Brother Hu, what's wrong, the state is so bad^" Hu Zuo subconsciously said: "It's okay, it's okay, don't care, I..."

Speaking of this, Hu Zuo noticed that something was wrong, and looked at Bai Yu fixedly, but he could only see the sneer and indifference in the latter's eyes, and he immediately understood.

Bai Yu knew what their group of people were thinking, but he didn't understand it.

Thinking of this, Hu Zuo's back suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, he didn't know why he was so afraid of Bai Yu, but...

Bai Yu withdrew his gaze and said lightly: "Since it's okay, let's continue shooting."

Hu Zuo was silent.

After filming the circus, Bai Yu and Director Wang glanced at the playback and felt that there was nothing wrong with the filming just now, so they dispersed to lunch.

The crew's lunch was ordered at a nearby restaurant, and there were many people and few people, so it was generally gone late.

Bai Yu walked to the stronghold of the rice, and saw that there were only a few servings of rice left, there was no food, and he didn't mind, he took a meal and walked to the corner The white rice was a little hard and a little cold, Bai Yu put it in his mouth and chewed it, frowning and swallowing it, not disliking it much.

Chu Wenwen passed by with a Coke bottle, sat down, and said, "Why did you eat so coldly, didn't your assistant prepare a meal for you."

Bai Yu took a big bite and sent it to his mouth, and when he had eaten, he put down the bowl and said, "The assistant has taken leave for the past two days, don't come to me if you have nothing to do, it will not affect it well."

Chu Wenwen said: "I'm a straight daughter, you are a gay, what can be talked about nonsense?"

Bai Yu stuck the chopsticks on the disposable lunch box, then threw them in the trash, and said: "Go and go, don't say this in public places, I want to discuss the play with the director, do you want to go." "

Chu Wenwen took a sip of her drink, patted the table, and said, "Let's go!"

The two left side by side.

After they left, Hu Zuo, who was eating together not far away, and several important supporting actors whispered: "He seems to know about us..."

Yuan Shi, who played the role of the general, said: "If you know, you know, if you don't do bad things, you are not afraid of ghosts knocking on the door, if he is really clean, how can he squeeze Xiao Zhao away."

Xiao Zhao is the first actor to be determined in the drama "The Prince".

A little eunuch who played the role of following the prince said: "His background is originally higher than the starting point of our people, why bother to compete with Brother Zhao."

Hu Zuo didn't speak, anyway, he made up his mind not to be angry with that Xiao Zhao, there are so many resources in this circle, Bai Yu can snatch Xiao Zhao's role today, and he will be able to make them unable to mix tomorrow.

Moreover, after playing against Bai Yu for a day, he found that the latter's acting skills were very explosive, much stronger than Xiao Zhao's potential.

Hu Zuo suddenly regretted that he had agreed to enter Xiao Zhao's WeChat group, and even more regretted that after getting drunk, he rashly said in the WeChat group that he promised to tell Xiao Zhao about the agreement to "take revenge" on him.

The other two didn't notice Hu Zuo's change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 672 25
Alternative Title: 我非老公理想型 Author: 三坛海烩藕粉 Status: 24 Chapters + 1 Extra Description: Shu Chaoyu finally got his wish and married his junior, whom he...
99.9K 4K 94
COMPLETED Author : 惗肆 Alternate Title : 和残疾巨佬闪婚后 Shi Yunnan was sent out of the country by his parents since he was young, and lived like an unloved...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...