Together Forever: Genderbent...

By n_rski

Just 2 best friends, right? After living in the church with each other for a while, Sarvin and Ruvina de... More

Short Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 (POV 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

49 1 0
By n_rski

*Ruvina's POV* - Requested by @Frisky_Love on the original version, check them out!

     It's only been a month or so since the picnic, and Sarv already seems more content than usual. I am too, it's just hard to notice, considering my muscle problem, resulting in smiling taking more effort than an average person. Yet, I bet Sarvin can see past that.

     I leave my room to go eat breakfast. I could care less what it is, since everything Sarvin cooks will taste good. Hell- I could eat spice cake everyday, and not get tired of it.

     "Good morning, Ruvvvv!", Sarvin greets me. Since it's a Saturday, once again, he doesn't have masses to attend.

     I sit down to eat.

     "So, anything you want to do today?", I ask Sarv.

     "Well, I was kinda thinking we could go to this one place...", he says.

     After we eat, we go get dressed into our day clothes, and come back out to the main church hall.

     "So... where is this place?", I ask.

     "You'll see...", Sarvin says.

     He closes his eyes, and takes a breath, as his horns start to grow, his wings also become visible. He opens his eyes, which are now hot pink, and he says what sounds like a spell. What....?

     His horns go back down, and so do his wings, reverting back to his normal appearance. A portal opens up in front of him.

     Sarvin smiles, "Let's go!".

     I take a breath, and while holding hands, we walk through the portal.

     When we step into the other side, we are in a white void, and there are 2 people there, too.

     (Author note: Note that this is NOT the Nothing World, where Selene and Razul reside, but instead the Nothing Void. The Nothing Void is a place I thought of, where instead of being a blank void where anything can be (like the Nothing World), it's a blank void where nothing can be; just a void of white.)

     The shorter of the 2 and Sarvin walk up to each other. The other speaks first.

     "If we thought this through, then you two are us, but of the opposite personalities?", he says.

     "Yep! It's very nice to meet you!", Sarvin says, shaking the other's hands.

     Opposite... what?

     I look a little closer, and see that the priest looks like Sarvin, but with all the color and emotion drained out of his, leaving a palette of grey, black, and a little light blue (Razul's blue), replacing Sarv's colorful pink-shaded clothing.

     Next to him, is a tall woman, who looks fairly like... me? Her face is Sarvin's shades of pink, with an eyepatch exactly like mine, even on the same side. She does not wear a hat as I do, so you can see all of her messy hair. Her clothes are dark pink and pink, as if the color drained from his Sarvin was put into her, instead.

     "Uh, Sarv?", I ask from behind.

     "Yes?", asks both Sarvin and the other priest.

     "Hey! How do you know Shawty's name?", the tall pink criminal asks.

     I ignore her. Shawty...?

     "The pink Sarv?", I clarify.

     "Yeah, Ruv?" he asks.

     "Where... are we?"

     "Now that I think about it, you never did tell me where we were going...", the other me says to her Sarvin.

     "So, the other day,", Sarv starts. "in our alternate universes, both I and the other me had the idea of going somewhere new via portals. With some practice, both he and I were able to briefly reach this neutral point between our realities, which we call a Nothing Void."

 The other Sarvin goes on. "All universes have a "Nothing Void" for each alternate universe. This one, in particular, bridges us between universes in which our personalities are swapped, or the opposite."

     The pink me interrupts. "Shawty, why didn't you tell me I have a sister??"

     "She's not actually your-"

     The pink criminal comes over to me, and gives me a big bear hug while bearing a grin.

     "Sister!", she says in excitement.

     I just met her and she's already invading my personal space... It's hard to see that she's just another version of me...

     Sarvin and the other Sarvin go off talking about life in general, comparing and contrasting each other's, so swap me and I do the same.

     "So, what's your Sarvin like???", she asks me first.

     "Well, he's very friendly, and is always happy... He always lights up the room."

     "Heh, that sounds like me, except he doesn't kill people! Or at least, not as often as me!", she says, chuckling.

     Once again, I wonder how we are practically the same person.

     "And yours?", I ask.

     "He can be very serious at times, but he's not boring! Lol, I'd literally kill for him! Also, he hates it when I call him "Shawty", but it's turned into more of a playful thing, especially now that we're dating. Speaking of which, are you two also dating??"

     "I guess we are dating, now that I think about it... We never really talked about it since the picnic.", I say.

     Once we finish talking with our alternate selves, we try talking with the other swapped.

     Sarvin and swap me automatically seem to be hitting it off. She better respect his personal space...

     "So, what's your me like?", I ask Sarvin's swap self.

     "She can be obnoxious at times, but she's.... cute.", he says, blushing a little bit at the last part.

     "She's a hugger?"

     "Yep."

     "I noticed she's carrying a butcher's knife. Does she always have that on her?", I ask. I mean, I always carry my sickle with me, but I don't show it off...

     "Unfortunately, yes.", the other Sarvin responds. "On top of that, she always keeps trying to nibble my face, saying I look like an Oreo..."

     "Heh, my Sarv does that too..."

     Once we're done talking, we regroup.

     "How was it?", I ask Sarv. I bet they got along pretty well...

     "Swap me and I got along well! Swap you has a lot of energy, though."

     "Your swap and I got along pretty well, considering we have the same personality.... but I still prefer regular you."

     "Awww, Ruvy!", Sarvin says, hugging me, and kisses me on the cheek. Shit-

     Swap Sarv and swap me come over to us.

     "It was very nice to meet you two...", swap Sarv says.

     "You too!", Sarv replies.

     "Let's meet up again sometime, yeah??", swap me chimes in.

     "Of course!", Sarv says.

     It was nice to meet them, but I'd rather not...

     Both Sarvins say a quick spell, and our portals open back up. We take one last look at our alternate selves, and step back into our worlds.

     "Let's do that again sometime!", Sarv says once we are back in the church. "We could see us but the opposite genders, or us but you're a demon nun and I'm a criminal!"

     "Sure.", I say. It's a little overwhelming, processing this whole alternate universes thing, but Sarvin seems to enjoy it, which makes me feel better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
56.4K 1.1K 24
Who knew that my own family would betray me? ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' All rights reser...
3.7K 75 8
(Spoilers for Deltarune Chapter 2 and the Snowgrave route) Berdly wakes up in the frozen hell, alone with his thoughts. Thoughts that torment and twi...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc