Superstitions {Dean Wincheste...

De courtneybunny2

Sequel to Haunted "If I ask you to stay, will you?" I asked, voice quiet as I stared at him. His thumb brushe... Mai multe

Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 13

891 27 57
De courtneybunny2

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

It was dark in the house just like it was outside as we stepped inside.

"Hello?" Dean called out as Sam shut the door. "Neil. Its your grief counselors. We've come to hug."

"I do like hugs." I say.

Dean patted my ass as he walked by. "I know." He pulled out his gun.

"Silver bullets?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, enough to make her rattle like a change purse." Dean replied as we walked further into the house. Once stepping into another room, I notice the dead plants everywhere.

We step into another hallway, stopping by a door that was bolted shut.

Dean shrugged his shoulders. "Unless this is where he keeps his porn..."

Sam gave his brother a look, reaching to unlock the door. He pulled it open. Dean went through first, gun held out in front of him.

I follow him down the stairs and into the basement. There was a bed in one corner and a bunch of other normal basement stuff.

"Sure looks like a zombie pen to me." Dean stated.

"Yeah, an empty one." Sam pointed out. "You think Angela's going after somebody?"

"No, she's out on a date." I say sarcastically.

Dean walked across the room to the loose vent cover. He moved it back. "Nah, I think she went out to rent Beaches."

"Look, smart-ass, she might kill someone." Sam walked over to Dean and I. "We gotta find her, Dean."

"Yeah." Dean sighed. "Alright, she clipped Matt because he was cheating, right?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well, it takes two to, you know...have hardcore sex." Dean says.

I blinked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't know. It just seemed that, uh, Angela's roommate was...broken up over Matt's death." Dean continued. "I mean, like, really broken up."

___

Angela held her roommate by the hair, scissors raised about to stab when Dean shot her three times. Angela released her roommate, turning to us. Dean shot again, hitting her in the chest.

Angela ran for the window, jumping out and disappearing into the dark. Dean followed her. Sam moved to console the roommate.

Seconds later, Dean climbed back in the window. "Damn, that dead chick can run."

"So what do we do now?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I say we go have a little chat with Neil." Dean replied.

___

"So the silver bullets, they did something, right?" Sam asked from the backseat of the Impala.

"Yeah, something but not enough. What else you got?" Dean responded.

"Um, okay, besides silver, we have nailing the undead back into their grave beds." Sam explained. "It's mentioned a couple times. Its probably where the vampire-staking lore came from."

"Their grave beds? You serious?"

"No, he's not serious. If you want to kill a zombie, you throw a chicken wing at it." I spoke up.

"Kiss my ass, angel." Dean says. "How the hell are we gonna get Angela back to the cemetery."

"Invite her to a goth tea party and seance." I shrugged.

___

"What are you guys doing here?" Neil asked as we walked into the room. He sat at a desk, one lamp on making the room dim.

"You know, I've heard of some people doing some pretty desperate things to get laid, but you," Dean winked, clicking his tongue, "you take the cake."

"Okay, who are you guys?" Neil asked.

"You might wanna ask Angela that question."

"What?"

"We know what you did." Sam says. "The ritual. Everything."

Neil scoffed. "You're crazy."

Dean leaned against the desk. "Your girlfriend is past her expiration date and we're crazy? When someone's gone, they should stay gone. You don't mess with that kind of stuff."

"Angela killed Matt. She tried to kill Lindsay." Sam added.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Neil insisted.

I rolled my eyes.

Dean rounded then desk, pulling Neil up by the collar of his shirt. "No more crap, Neil. His blood is on your hands. Now, me and them," he gestured to me and Sam, "we can make this right, but you gotta tell us where she is. Tell us!"

"Dean." I say softly.

"My house." Neil admitted. "She's at my house."

Dean let go of his shirt, then I noticed how his eyes landed on something. I follow his gaze. Dead plants. She was here. "Are you sure about that?" Dean asked him.

Neil nodded his head before glancing around, his eyes briefly landing on a closet door.

"Listen, it doesn't really matter where she is." Dean began, walking back toward me. "There's only one way to stop her. We gotta perform another ritual over her grave. To reverse the one you did. We're gonna need some black root, some scar weed, some candles. Very complicated, but it'll get the job done. She'll be dead again in a couple of hours. I think you should come with us. I'm serious, Neil. Leave with us, right now."

"No. No." Neil shook his head.

Dean leaned over the desk, whispering, "Listen to me, get out of here as soon as you can. But most of all, be cool. No sudden movements. Don't make her mad." He turned, hand on my waist as we walked to the door.

___

"You really think this is gonna work?" Sam asked, lighting another candle.

"It sure as hell better because I will be so pissed if we've wasted all of my candles on this." I say, shoving my lighter into my pocket as we stood by the grave.

"No, not really." Dean answered Sam. "But it was the only thing I could come up with."

Leaves rustled in the distance. Sam pulled his gun from his jeans and walked toward the noise, disappearing into the trees.

A few moments later and me and Dean ducking behind a few trees, a gunshot rang out. Then I saw Sam running toward the grave with Angela behind him. She was able to tackle him to the ground.

Hmm,I guess his long legs failed him. Dean jumped out, shooting Angela. She stood, turning to face us. Dean shoot again, making g her stumble backwards. He shot again and again until she fell backwards into her grave.

Dean tossed me his gun, taking off running. I followed, watching as he skid into the grave and stabbed the stake through Angela's chest. "What's dead should stay dead."

___

As the sun began to rise, Sam.and Dean first owned filling the grave again. "Rest in peace." Sam says.

"Yeah, and for good this time." Dean added, grabbing his jacket and walking back toward the car.

Sam and I followed.

"You know, that whole fake ritual thing?" Sam began. "Luring Angela into the cemetery? Pretty sharp."

"Thanks." Dean nodded.

"Oh, but if I tell you you're smart, I want something." I mutter.

Dean nudged my side. "Yep."

"But did we have to use me as bait?" Sam asked.

"I figured you were more her type. She had pretty scrappy taste in guys." Dean says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Unlike Si here." He kissed my cheek.

"I think she broke my hand." Sam says.

Dean laughed. "You're just too fragile. We'll get it looked at later." He turned to look over his shoulder at Mary's grave. His jaw ticked.

"Wanna stay here for a while?" Sam asked.

"No."

___

We had been driving for a while when suddenly Dean pulled off to the side of then road. I share a look with Sam before pushing open the door and stepping out.

Sam did the same. I sat down next to Dean on the hood of the car. "Dean?" I asked, setting a hand on his arm.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry." Dean says. "To both of you."

"You--? For what?" Sam asked.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Dean. Why are you apologizing?" I added.

"The way I've been acting." Dean says.

Sam moved to sit down on Deans other side.

"And for dad." Dean continued, tears brimming his green eyes. "I mean, he was your dad too. And it's my fault he's gone. Just like its my fault Si lost her family. If I had just left her out of this..."

"No, Dean, it's not your fault. I don't blame you." I gave his hand a squeeze.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked.

"I know you've been thinking it. So have I." Dean replied. "Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Back at the hospital, I made a full recovery. It was a miracle."

"Can't it just be a miracle?" I asked softly. "Maybe--"

"Come on, Saige, you're not that dumb. Five minutes later dads dead and the colt is gone? That's not just a miracle. You can't tell me there's not a connection." Dean says. "I don't know how the demon was involved, I don't know hos the whole thing went down exactly, but dads dead because of me. And that much I do know."

"We don't know that. Not for sure." Sam argued.

"Sam..." Dean began. "You and dad and Saige....You're the most important people in my life. And now....I never should've come back. It wasn't natural. And now look what's come of it. I was dead. I should've stayed dead."

"Dean..." I began, tears stinging my eyes.

"You wanted to know how I was feeling. Well, that's it. So tell me...what could you possibly say to make that alright?" Tears formed in his eyes, one single tear slipping down his face.

I pushed off of the car, moving in front of him and pulling him into my arms. "There's nothing I can say, but I can be here for you."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

47.8K 1K 25
Alexis Hart or Smith, as she prefers, grew up learning to hunt the things that go bump in the night. It was her life. She was taught it was the only...
8.4K 207 4
~"Don't! You didn't even leave a note..." He chewed on the insides of his cheeks, the glare you were directing his way was more than a little intimid...
80.5K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
18.5K 883 68
"You came back." I whispered, gripping him tight. "You're here." "I'm here." He whispered back, lips brushing my shoulders as his arms wound around m...