𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

By rollzing

❝ 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪'𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 ❞ More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

1.2K 57 10
By rollzing

"show me how.. you
care?"

FOR

YOU.

IN WHICH, she put up with
him and his crazy ways.. even
though she shouldn't have.

OR

IN WHICH, she's always had the
faint feeling of a presence watching
her.. what happens when she falls
for her stalker?

𝖂𝘌𝘓𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖...
— 🧚🏿‍♀️💋 𝓕𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

DISCLAIMERS !
im only saying this once, this book
will be very crazy, possibly very disturbing as well. (most likely one of my darkest works). you might not like the main characters or their actions and that's fine, i don't care lol, it's my imagination! but keep in mind this is your only warning that this book will get very dark, very quickly. you uncomfortable? leave now. if i see any comments complaining about the book you're getting muted, that simple. because you've been warned once already about the content, leave if you're triggered or uncomfortable please!

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
this book belongs to me, and only me. stealing will not be taken lightly and you will be called out for it. all rights reserved to me. plagiarism is illegal. don't copy my shit.
    © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 934 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
27.3K 1.7K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
988K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...