Shadow raker x Male!Reader

By AlexOcean8

You are a autobot who's been living on earth for 56 years till you meet the bee team and after finding out wh... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

79 1 1
By AlexOcean8

[Meet the bee team]

My name is Y/N L/N (yes I'm using your name for a disguise name) and I lived in Tokyo Japan till I decided since I graduated college I would move to another place for a new life so I decided to move to this placed called Crown City.

The truth is I'm a robot known as a cybertioan and so are my parents named SwiftGlider and GlowWheel my carrier and sire who human names were Sophia and Gill L/N for my safety after the war on cyberton they knew it wouldn't be safe for me there so they decided to go to this place on earth and start a knew with there holoforms soon when I got to crown city I knew I needed a job so while in my car which was basically me.

Let me explain when I was 14 my mother let me choose a car so when I need my form I have a vehicle ready so I choose a blue NISMO R34 Z-TUNE which I thought was cool as a sparkling.
this is what the car looks like.

Soon while looking I saw a job ad for a employer for this scrapyard so I decided to apply for it and wait until the morning but while I was waiting I decided to bring up a picture of my parents..which I was crying after they joined the allspark when I was what the human age 28 aka 28 thousands years old and I was homeschooled my whole life so I don't have many friends to stay with.

These are his parents (Credits to the artist)
The one on the left is GlowWheel The one on the right is SwiftGlider

This is Y/N L/N form (if you wear glasses you can add it to the story)

🌸The Next Morning🌸

As I was sleeping while listening to my music I woke up to a bell sound on my computer so when I picked it up and typed in my password I saw a notification from dennys scrapyard so I started the car up and was on my way to the new job offered as it was waiting for me.

—10 mins later—

While driving to the place I was shocked on how it looked, soon when I got out of the car I saw two people one kid that look like he in his Pre teens and probably his father who was tall with brown hair.

Y/N: hello are you denny Clay the owner of this place that I send that offer for

Denny: Yes that's me and this is my son Russell

Russel: Hi..

Y/N: Great thank you for giving me this job I really needed it because I don't have a place to live and I been living in my since I just moved here from my home state which is Tokyo Japan..

Ruseel: Well you can stay here if you want we have extra RVs that you can stay

Y/N: Thanks Russel..is that alright you denny

Denny: Of course we can move in your stuff while you look around your new living location and job

Y/N: Thanks

So while I was walking around like denny told me to do I saw some stuff he must've collected which I though looked cool but then I looked over to see some fresher cars. I saw was a red Lamborghini, a black and yellow 2006 Camaro, a police jeep, a Dino statue, a orange and red cross between AOE Drift's Bugatti Veyron alt-mode and a Gumpert Apollo and a mini robot, I was amazed so I deiced to go up to the red cross AOE Drift's Bugatti Veyron Alt-mode car.

Y/N: Woah this is a cool car

Russell: Hey Y/N what you looking at

Y/N: Oh these cool cars and this cool statue, how long have they been here they look fresh then the others

Russel: Well these ones we keep good car of since the last person who wanted them gave them away

Y/N: I see well..thank you for tell me that

Russel: well If you follow me to your new home

Y/N: That was quick
This is what it looks like

Y/N: Woah this look amazing thank you

Russell: Your welcome! Now my dad wanted me to tell you since your new that we let you start your first day tomorrow so you could get some rest while he places your car near with the fresher cars that you saw earlier.

Y/N: Thanks Russel

Ruseel: Have a great night

After closing the door I began looking around this cool place soon I began heading to the shower to take a quick bath and get a snack and be off to bed so once I did all that I was fast to recharge since I haven't gotten a proper sleep in myself.

—2 hours later—

After two hours I woke up to see what time it was and it was 3:33 pm and I knew that was late so I deiced I could take a quick walk so while placing my boots on and grabbing my jacket I began walking around the scrapyard but while walking around I heard some noise and voices.

??: Grim be careful with that

??: Sorry Bee

??: What If the human wakes up master drift

??: Don't worry Slipstream that won't happen..Right

So while I was walking over I noticed behind the concur of my eye were 7 robots, a giant yellow and black bot that looked like a bee, a giant yellow, green and black with a yellow face and blue eyes who looked nervous, one red bot with three spikes probably his hair with blue eyes, a tall giant robot that looks like a police car, one mini bot that was orange and on wheels, same two two little bots with the same colors bur one was black and red while the other was red and black looking at there..possibly master who was tall, orange and red and black with a serous expression on his face and he looked like a samurai.

??: Um Master Drift

??: What is it pupil

??: I think the human saw us or heard us...

Y/N: Umm...H-Hi

??: Did I wake the human up (worried face)

Y/N: What...no I was already awake but I did heard the crash while I was walking around this area

??: (sigh) anyways denny told us someone new was coming to work with denny so you must be the new hire

Y/N: Yes my name is Y/N L/N, I'm 28, I'm from Tokyo Japan, pervious parents were Sophia and Gill L/N and that car you see is mine (bowing)

??: So this blue car

Y/N: yes (back up) that's mine so please so crush it

??: We won't, my name is....

Y/N: Your name is Bumblebee

??: How did you know

Y/N: The color sheme remained me of a bee

Bee: That what people say..so I actually look like a bee

Everyone (nod)

Bee: Oh..ok?, anyways you know my name this is my team...Grimlock

Grimlock: Hi

Bee: Sideswipe

Sideswipe: Yo

Bee: Lieutenant in training Cadet Strongarm

Strongarm: Hello Y/N

Bee: Drift and his mini cons jetstorm and slipstream

All: (bowing)
Y/N: (Bowing)

Bee: We're known as cybertriaons from a planet known as cyberton but after the war cybertron never been better

Your mind: 'Cybertron is restored, how many years have I been on this planet'

Bee: but after the alchemor IV ship crashed and all the Decepticons gone lose we have been restoring them back into there cells aka pods.

Y/N: I see

Bee: Since you know now

Y/N: I would need a guardian corrected

Bee: Yes that would be correct Mr....

Y/N: Mr.L/N but call me Y/N

Bee: Well Y/N who sh..

Drift: I'll do it

Jetstorm: Are you sure Master drift

Drift: I am sundered young pupil plus I see a great warrior spirit in the—

Y/N: (snore)

Bee: (to jetstorm and slipstream) can you two take him back to the RV

Both: (Nod)

After slipstream and jetstorm woke me up and brought me back to the RV I was staying in I thanked them and when to bed.

🌸The Next Morning🌸

While waking up and having breakfast with some coffee I started getting dressed and started my day walking over where denny and russel was.

Y/N: Morin' guys

Denny: Yep..so you ready to start your first day on the job

Y/N: Yep also why didn't you tell me that you had giant robots

Ruseel: You found out!

Y/N: Technically on my own actually!

Denny: You guys can come out

Russel: So who your guardian?

Y/N: Drift is going to be my guardian/mentor

Drift: You know how to fight

Y/N: My parents taught me sword fighting when I was 17 with a Kanata since we were living in a apartment with a Dojo who owner allowed us to train during when he not there at night.

Drift: Well after you finish working we can start training...bee would that be

Bee: That would be fine drift maybe the minicons can help as well

Drift: Agree

Slipstream and jetstorm (yes motion)

Denny: Well let's get started

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1.4K 28
This book will include A-Z Fluff and NSFW headcanons for the Autobots from TFP, RID2015, and TFA Jazz and Prowl as an extra bonus (because they're sp...
396K 10.4K 186
Transformers One-Shots. Based on characters from movies and cartoons. Hope you like it.
6K 221 15
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...
1.4K 41 11
Hehehehehe What am I doing?