felonz

By slimeysznn

:@slimeysznn -"And when it comes down to it, it's just us against the whole world. I do it for us my baby, on... More

felonz
pilot: 000
001
003
004
005
006

002

530 20 11
By slimeysznn

ADONIS MONAÍ WHITE | 20
JULY 25TH, 2023
📍ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

10:02AM

I woke up feeling heavyweight on my body, looking down seeing Amazi on my lower half.

"Mazi" I shook him.

No response...

I shook him again, causing him to turn, still deep in his slumber. "Come on Mazi I gotta pee" I continued to shake him.

He sucked his teeth moving off of me, fully waking up. He stretched letting out a loud, relieving groan, then sat up staring at me.

"Boo dirt neck" I bucked at him, only for him to push me off the bed.

Erupting into laughter, getting up going to the bathroom. I did my business then washed my hands. As I was walking out the bathroom I heard my phone ringing.

I made my way over to his nightstand where my phone resided, grabbing it seeing my bestfriend Junei calling me.

Before I could answer Amazi came up to me taking my phone out my hands, putting it in his sweat, I mugged him off rip.

"Why you keep taking my phone Amazi" I questioned, still mugging him, but he didn't answer. "Gimmie my phone" I reached towards his sweats but he moved my hand.

"Unless you tryna touch skraight' dick back up," he replied as I rolled my eyes, sitting on his comfy ass bed as he went in the bathroom

"Whatchu wanna do today" Amazi came out the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth, toothpaste dripping from his mouth.

Looking like he just got done sucking 10 dicks at once, face got dumped on with loads of nut.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

He mugged me, looking at me weirdly.

"Yea if you give me my phone back and take me home so I can change and brush my teeth" I replied, looking around bored as fuck.

"Ain' no yea if you give me my phone back bullshit, fuck that dusty ass phone.. we still doing something regardless Adonis" he threw a purple toothbrush at me.

I grabbed the toothbrush, getting off his bed going into the bathroom, pushing him out the way. I wet the toothbrush then placed toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth.

Once I was done Mazi got in the shower and I waited patiently for his stank ass to get out.

I glanced at his dresser seeing my phone grabbing it, calling Junei back.

The call connected as she answered on the second ring. "Ouu girl where you at" she questioned, all in my grill with her nosy ass. "Girl i'm somewhere, what's the moves though" I asked. I'm tryna slide somewhere.

"Kari and nem tryna go to escape the room, tryna slide" immediately catching my attention. Could never go wrong with going out and having fun. Especially an escape room.

Being that I live in St. Louis it ain't shit to do down here but go to the lil shit they have or six flags.

"Duhhh, already knowing me," I heard the bathroom door open, Amazi coming out fully dressed in some slight.. black nike tech and some black gel asics. Amazi glared at my phone for a quick second making his way over to me grabbing my phone hanging up.

I mugged his ass so hard cause bro. We can spend time and all but don't keep taking my phone folks.

"Ion even know why you mugging me, I already told you what it was. Ain't seen yo ass in 7 years 3 months and 17 days and unless you tryna touch skraight dick and balls get out my face" he scolded me. Feeling bad cause I didn't really understand where he was coming from but at the same time I did.

"Yea we ain't see each other in so long but that don't mean keep taking my phone, I paid for this mf" I shot back snatching my phone back. He bucked at me, I slapped his head running out his room.

Amazi right on my trail. "Come on lil girl, I know you tryna get dress and get out" he told me, putting his hood on, as we walked out his house.

_______

11:45AM

Me and Amazi finally made it to Escape The Room St. Louis, and he parked the car. As we got out I instantly spotted da guys making my way over there to them, Amazi all behind me.

Once we got over there I greeted everyone and hugged Junei.

"Who this be" One of Junei's close friend Amara asked, looking Amazi up and down. I turned back seeing him staring at nothing in particular. "My bestfriend Amazi, Amazi say hello" I told them. He just nodded his head at them.

"I just know he knows how to fuck good" I heard her mumble as we walking in the building, frowning at her choice of words cause is that who you take my bestie for???.

We made it to the receptionist desk and got our tickets to the bank heist escape room.

One of the workers led us to where the escape room was residing, giving us instructions on what to do.

"Only here can you rob a bank and get away with it! Take a trip to the old west and attempt to evade capture by sheriff's deputies. In this bank heist, you guys will have 60 minutes to grab the cash and go, after the 60 minutes is over, y'all should be out the room with the help of the riddles, keys, hidden levers, clues and so on" the worker continued to explain to us.

He finally led us to the escape room, holding the door open for us as we walked in.

"Enjoy your stay, time starts now" he lastly said before leaving out the room, door instantly ylocked.

"So what do we do now" Tekari asked. We all looked at each other shrugging casually.

"We have to find clues, riddles, hidden levers, anything of that sort and we can't wait up too long we only have 60 minutes" Junei spoke out as we all agreed to her comment.

_______

12:05PM

We were now on the last part of the escape room which remained 15 minutes left. We been trying to figure out the clues but was stuck for the past 10 minutes.

I looked over and saw Amazi mumbling to himself then proceeded to walk towards a picture that was on the wall. He began scanning over the area like he was onto something.

Literally scoping the scenery out.

As he was looking at the picture on the wall intensively, Amara walked up to me. "So your best friend right, is he single?" she asked looking seductively.

I shrugged. "Can you put me on" she continued. "Put your own self on" I simply told her. She scoffed but I brushed it off.

She walked over to him but he didn't pay her no mind. She then touched him but resulted in Amazi pushing her. I looked the other way letting them do what they do.

"5 minutes remaining" I heard coming from the loud speakers. Next thing you know, the door opened. I looked at Amazi releasing a lever out his hands and we all began exiting out the room.

We met back up with the worker as he led us on our way out. I watched everyone converse in their own conversations, Amazi on the other hand holding onto my arm tightly as we made our way to the exit.

We all separated as we walked outside and Amazi walking to his car.

"I had fun today" Amazi deep voice startled me. Been quiet this whole time and now wanna speak. He opened the passenger door for me

"I had fun too bestie" I flashed him a smile and he smiled back shutting the door.

He got in and pulled off.

"You hungry" he asked and I replied with a simple yes.

"I'll get you something quick right now, I'll take you out to dinner later" he said driving to the nearest fast food restaurant which happened to be raising canes.

Amazi pulled into the drive thru and I told him what I wanted. He ordered then drove up.

"How long you been out" I asked out of curiosity.

"5 months and 2 days or in other words, I got released February 23" he replied, I just nodded my head looking out the window.

The worker gave him the food and he grabbed it, sitting the food on my lap, pulling off.

_______

4:32PM

After what felt like a long ass time, we were finally back at my place chilling, doing nothing forreal. After dinner we're supposed to continue our sleepover but we're matching pajamas and having movie night.

Like the good ole days.

I was currently laying on my bed, scrolling through tiktok, eating on some fruit snacks. Amazi came in my room falling right down on me with his big ass, hugging me.

"Doni I miss you so much man you just don't know guh" Amazi began playing in my hair. "I miss you too Mazi, i'm so happy I went to the store yesterday cause look at God and what he can do for you" I eagerly cheesed, hugging him back.

"Whatchu wanna eat for dinner" he poked my stomach as he laid sideways, head on my thighs.

"The over/under bar" I responded, locking my phone, grabbing my plush blanket wrapping it over my upper body. I felt him caressing the side of my stomach and felt my eyes get heavy.

I soon then let my sleep take over falling in a deep slumber.

_______

7:12PM

Me and Amazi was finally done getting dressed so we can go out to eat. I had on a black skirt, white essentials shirt and my panda dunks.

Mazi had on jeans, green varsity type jacket and green and white 4's.

He grabbed his big ass gun and a smaller gun and tucked the smaller one. He then sparked up a blunt and gave me his phone on the camera app.

**SNAP
**SNAP
**SNAP
**SNAP

@riichszn

••

•••

Liked by luuhvm3doni and others
riichszn 💚

luuhvm3doni best 💚
kariwest 🖤

view all 372 comments

"Yo fit hard best" I hyped him up and he did a 360.

Okay girlll

"Come on lemme take yo pictures" he said walking out to my balcony. I went on the camera app and gave him my phone.

**SNAP
**SNAP
**SNAP

@luuhvm3doni

••

Liked by riichszn and juneilanae
luuhvm3doni can't be fucked with 🦂

riichszn & can't, baby 🦈
juneilanae my girl ❤️

view all 127 comments

"You ready to shake" Mazi asked and I replied with a yea.

I grabbed the rest of my belongings and left out my condo, making sure to lock it after.

We made our way to his sexy ass car and he held the door open for me. After he got in he pulled off.

He connected his phone to carplay and played gang secrets by 2 times.

The car ride consisted of small conversation and music playing in the background, honestly enjoying every moment.

Soon he pulled up to the restaurant we reserved, cutting the engine getting out the car. He opened the door for me and I got out.

We made our way in the restaurant and waited to be seated.

"Hello, welcome to the Over/Under Bar & Grill, how may I assist you" A preppy like waitress came up to us, smiling hard showing all 32.

"Reservations for Amazi" gave her a head nod, responding back.

"Right this way" she began walking to a booth and we followed her. We sat down as she pulled out a notepad. "Can I start you guys off with drinks" she asked.

"Water" I replied. "And you sir" she directed her attention to him. "Lemonade."

"I'll be back with your drinks" she gave us our menus and walked away.

I looked around seeing a good amount of people, conversing amongst themselves or eating. "Can you order for me" Amazi questioned with a pleading look on his face.

"What you scared" I chuckled.

"Mmcht girl no, she kept looking at me seductively nshi ever since we she came up to assist us" he mugged me, making me laugh harder. "I gotchu best."

The waitress came back and sat our drinks down on the table. "Are y'all ready to order" she asked.

"Yes, I will like the 20 jumbo chicken wings, 5 buffalo, 5 garlic parmesan, 5 lemon pepper and 5 sweet and spicy with a side of fries and he would like the grilled chicken, bacon, and ranch sandwich with the side of fried onion rings" I told her, feeling oso out of breath.

As she wrote everything down, my phone dinged indicating somebody texted me. I grabbed my phone looking at the notification seeing Mazi texted me. I clicked open the message and our thread opened up.

Bestie 🫶🏼

she got sum in ha teeth
look

😂😂😂 quit talking bout her before she spit in our food

"Is that all for you guys" I looked up and indeed she did have something in between her teeth... something green.

"Yes ma'am" and then she walked off.

"Stop talking bout folks" I playfully kicked Mazi. "You laughed the hell" he kicked me back.

Smh can't take folks nowhere, they either acting a fool or talking bout people or just doing something to do it.

The waitress soon came back out with our food and we ate simultaneously.

"Food shmack" Amazi said smacking as he ate.
"I know right."

_______

10:00PM

We finally made it back to my house after a long day. I dropped the walmart bags and went straight into my room to prepare for my shower.

Once I go everything I needed, I headed into my personal bathroom and turned on the shower.

I stripped and got in letting the hot water hit my skin. I then lathered my body in dove body wash and washed my body up.

When I got out the shower, I put on vaseline lotion and deodorant and walked out my room.

Amazi was already in his pajamas, sitting on the couch with two woods perfectly pearled, boyz n the hood already playing, snacks on display on the coffee table, lights off and all.

I sat next to him and lay my head on his shoulder and watched the movie as he sparked up.

& that's how we ended our night off
_______

riichszn • just now

*use your imagination and pretend it's them :)

@pynkamiri
—vote n comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7.5K 54
"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the m...
77.1K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’, π‘”π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑐𝑒𝑧 π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜.
27K 332 37
This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warnings: smut, cussing, rape, self harm, dea...
25.4K 1K 35
π‘΄π’‚π’Žπ’‚ π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’”π’‚π’šπ’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’•'𝒔 π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’„π’π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•. (π‘Ίπ’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“ 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐...