Shattering Constellations | C...

By Blisopoppy

I, America, live in a perfect world. No one disturbs me; they fear me. As a wise man had said, "isolation is... More

Prologue (read at ur own risk cause its super cringy😰; might change it soon)
✩* ⋆ 1 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 2 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 3 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 4 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5.5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 6 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 7 ⋆ *✩
8
9
I-how? (Not a chapter)
✩* ⋆ 10 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 11 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 12 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 14 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 15 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 16 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 17 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 18 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 19 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 21 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 22 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 23 ⋆ *✩
✨6.9k😳
✩* ⋆ 24 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 25 ⋆ *✩
Bye bye cover 😌
✩* ⋆ 26 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 27 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 28 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 29 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 30 ⋆ *✩
🐣🇺🇸🎉🥚Easter day special🥚🎉🇺🇸🐣
✩* ⋆ 31 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 32 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 33 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 34 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 35 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 36 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 37 ⋆ *✩
Q&A

✩* ⋆ 20 ⋆ *✩

449 26 49
By Blisopoppy

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Gross ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

My eyes flutter open as the first raze of the sun beams through the window. I hear the sound of birds singing as the new day begins. I groan and turn to my side, trying to shield myself from the morning raze. Why does it smell like Russia?

I jolt up, looking frantically around a foreign room. I'm in Russia's room. I see my dress hanging on the doorknob and that's when I realize someone changed me. I was wearing a dark gray oversized shirt that reached to my knees. I frantically feel my chest for my necklace. Thankfully it's still there. I sigh in relief. Whoever changed me is the least of my concern.

Oh my f*cking gosh. Father will be furious when I get back home. Nothing I can do about it now. I get off the bed and find a pair of black slippers on the ground waiting for me to wear. I slip them on and slowly make my way to the door. I open it and peek out. I don't remember which way leads to the dinning hall. This place is a maze!

A maid spots me. "Excuse me, can you help me find Russia?" I ask, hopefully loud enough to hear. She looks at me with little emotion, then enters a room. I frown. Rude...

"Hi America." I jump when I hear Ukraine's voice behind me. She giggles quietly at my startled state.

"Don't do that." I snap, glaring at her.

The Ukrainian looks at the ground guilty. "Sorry," she mumbles. We stay in silence for a while before she starts speaking again, "I know we started out... rough." She pauses again, trying to figure out what to say to not stir my anger and annoyance. "Can we start over? I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you." She stutters, fidgeting with her hands.

I feel bad. I can't stay 'mad' at her forever. "I forgive you." I mumble. I can see her instantly light up which makes me smile a little. I hate Russia for making me harm his sister emotionally. But I will get my desire. That's all that matters—

"Thank you!" Ukraine shines her pearly teeth. "Now I know you must be wondering who changed you." She smirks.

I flush, "you're scaring me." I hope it's not who I think it is.

Ukraine giggles, "don't worry, a maid changed you." I sigh in relief. "Let's go find Росія and Китай!" She drags me out the room and I stumble behind her. For a small body, she does have a lot of strength. She leads me to the door the maid went into and opened it.

My cheeks turn completely red at the view. Russia's in the middle of wearing a T-shirt and China's on the bed scrolling on his phone—shirtless. My eyes trail down his body, noting every scar he has. I then find him staring at me with a smirk. "Take a picture, it will last longer."

"No thank you." I turn away, trying to hide my blush. I hear him chuckle. It makes me more embarrassed.

"What were you two doing—in one room?" Ukraine asks.

"We were watching a horror movie." Russia rummages the drawer for something. He finds what he's looking for and throws the T-shirt onto China's face, much to the other's dismay. China grumbles in frustration while putting on the shirt.

Ukraine looks at them skeptically, "I don't believe you."

Russia glares at her. "Then get out."

She suddenly gasps and backs away due to her shock. Russia, China, and I all look at her with great confusion. Ukraine's cheeks turn red and she seems to be sweating out of nervousness. "You two—you two did it." Ukraine stutters out in disbelief. "No! I got an image!" She screams, running out the room pulling her hair. I watch her turn a corner. Her screams quickly drowned out.

I look at the two males questionably. "What the f*ck was that about?"

China shrugs, "none of my concern." He gets off the bed and feels his tummy. "I'm starving! Let's go get breakfast."

Russia leads us to the dinning hall where his siblings and parents are eating breakfast. This is going to be so awkward. The Russian Empire and The German Empire greet us and I sit in between Ukraine and Germany. The servers asked us what food we'd like and I ordered pancakes and bacon. Russia has so many siblings, no wonder this table is so long! Everyone soon breaks up into their groups. I turn to Germany.

"So, how was the dance yesterday?" I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows. He immediately blushes.

"It was nice." He mumbles. "How was yours?" He grins. Now it's my turn to blush.

"It was good." I smile, trying to cover up my embarrassed self. "I heard you and Poland were making out in your room. Did it escalate to something—more?" I tease.

Germany looks at me stunned, a clear hue of red on his cheeks. He opens his mouth to speak, but closes it again. I giggle. He's so fun to mess with!

He picks up some food in his fork, smiling, "at least I got a video of you kissing both Russia and China which isn't a rumor"

"Delete it!" I glare, almost stuttering.

Germany chuckles, "why should I? I need to let the world know."

I huff in annoyance. Thankfully my food came so I started gobbling it up. I look over at Ukraine who hasn't touched her food since I got here. I think she's still traumatized by the sudden realization of something in the room. Her cheeks are rosy red and there seems to be nervous sweat trickling down her face. I can see the concern on Soviet's face from across the table. He looks at me, trying to ask if I know what's up. I shake my head. Soviet frowns.

Soviet waves a hand in front of her, trying to gain her attention. He sighs, "Украина, is something bother—"

"Russia and China f*cked!" Ukraine blurts out, loud enough for the whole table to hear. She slaps her hand on her mouth, realizing the damage she's done.

The table goes silent. Everyone stops what they're doing. The cluttering of a fork hitting the ground echoes. Soviet stares at her in shock. Everyone stares at her in shock. Russia and China look at each other, both becoming flustered by her statement.

Russia clears his throat, "she's delusional. Китай and I would never."

"You two were topless!" Ukraine argues.

China painfully chuckles, "俄罗斯 came from the other guest room and since we were both tired, we decided to just chill and watch a horror movie." Ukraine isn't buying it. She glares at them knowingly. The air becomes tense and I find it hard to breathe.

"More like Netflix and chill." Germany comments, gaining glares from the two flustered countries.

The German Empire hums and stirs his coffee using a spoon. He looks disappointed. "Warum habt ihr beide Amerika nicht ins Bett eingeladen?"

"We didn't do it!" Russia shouts angrily, blushing furiously. China and Russia start defending themselves from the other countries' claims. Now what did The German Empire say? I heard my name.

"Germany," I whisper.

"Yeah?" He says, trying to hold back his laughter.

"What did your dad say?" I ask.

Germany grins darkly, "you really want to know?" Yeah duh. I don't know German. I nod my head. His look makes me rethink my decision. Germany whispers into my ear, "He said, 'why didn't you two invite America to bed?'"

My eyes widen and I blush profoundly. I open my mouth to stay something but none comes out. I sit there, looking at him dumbfounded. Germany tries controlling his laughter, but fails. "Shut the f*ck up Germs!" I slap him on the back of the head and cover my face with my hands.

"Admit it!" Ukraine demands, "you two are gay!"

China groans in frustration and slides his hand down his slightly pink face. "乌克兰, for the millionth time. We. Didn't. Do. It. You're spewing nonsense!"

Ukraine crosses her arms, still not letting it go. The Russian Empire chuckles, "Украина, you're thinking too much." Ukraine rolls her eyes and huffs.

"Thank you." China sighs and relaxes back into his chair. That was a very heated argument. I hear Ukraine mumble something in her own language angrily. She then finally starts eating breakfast.

'^'

"Thank you for letting me spend the night here. I really appreciate your kindness." I slightly bow.

"Of course, Amerika." The German Empire smiles.

"I'll see you soon." Before I can turn to leave, Third Reich and Ukraine drag me back into the palace.

"You're not going home yet." Ukraine giggles.

I groan in frustration, letting them drag me away. I can see both The German Empire's and The Russian Empire's confused faces. They must be wondering why their children are so weird. Like, I agree with them! "You guys let China leave. Why not me?" I snap.

"You're interesting." Third Reich says. I sigh, giving in to my fate. I get thrown onto a bed. My legs dangle off the side. Ukraine comes next to me and smiles.

"I want to go home!" I whine.

She giggles, "we want to hangout with you though."

"Against my will!" I huff.

"Amerika, who are you?" Third Reich asks creepily. I sit up on the bed, my arms holding me up. I tilt my head, confused at her attitude. I can see Ukraine freeze in place, scared.

"She's America!" Ukraine smiles. Her nervousness could quickly be spotted under her masked smile.

Third Reich makes her way towards me. She peers down with a menacing smile. I swallow hard. What the f*ck does she want from me? She suddenly pins me to the bed, growing with anger. I chuckle nervously. I don't want her to bite me with her sharp teeth. I can imagine how painful it would be.

I look at her and a thought creeps into my head. I pretend to check her out while a smirk appears on my face. My hand reaches to her cheek and my thumb grazes her lips. She stares at me, getting confused. I whisper, "gay."

She gets up immediately and I laugh at her embarrassed state. That's one way of getting out of situations like these. I look to Ukraine. She's frozen in place with fear, confusion, and anger.

I sigh, "look, Third Reich. If this is about Soviet, I have no interest in stealing your man." I put my hands up in defense.

"It's not about him." She grumbles, "it's about politics."

"I have no desire to enforce my ideas into your father's country." I say. She looks at me curiously. "I don't want to involve myself with—european affairs." I add.

She seems to relax, "good."

"Anything else you want to ask me?"

"Yes," she starts. Oh great! I'm getting interrogated. "Go ahead, Ukraine."

"I uh, America. Why is Nada ignoring me?" Ukraine looks at her lap sadly.

Don't tell her Amy
Don't you dare tell her
She will cry for days
She will blame herself
I don't want her to be like this
I love her
I just can't be with her

Canada's voice plays in my head over and over again. I look to the side, "I don't know."

Third Reich shoves me back onto the bed, "don't lie, Amerika." I wonder what kind of bond these two have. Third Reich seems like Ukraine's protector. "Answer her!" She sneers.

"I don't know," I deadpan.

Ukraine tries calming her down. She holds her hand and caresses it softly. "Третій Рейх, it's alright. You don't have to get so worked up—"

Third Reich shoves Ukraine away. She takes both my wrists in one of her hands and holds them up above my head. I furrow my eyebrows and try getting out of her grip. Who knew she's a maniac?! She acted so sweet when I first met her. I wonder what she wants out of me. She chuckles sinisterly. I bite my lip, trying to find a way to get out of this situation. Do I really have to do this?

I'm so stupid. Now she's going to blackmail me. And Ukraine's here! She's definitely going to tell China. Well, obviously he wouldn't care. Wait what?! She's actually f*cking kissing me back! You know what? F*ck it.

She kisses me angrily—and hungrily. I try to match her energy, but fail. Her free hand makes its way around my body. I squirm at the touch. She breaks the kiss to my relief. I try catching my breath while glaring at her. I can see a glint of lust in her eyes which panics me. She smirks before kissing me again. I feel so defenseless right now.

I try kicking her off, but her knee rubs my crotch causing me to gasp. Her hand reaches down under my borrowed shirt and slides up my side. I start panicking. I don't want to do this! Usually the oppressor would let go of me and leave me be, but Third Reich is something new. I wonder if she actually likes this. I think I'm going to throw up!

"Третий рейх?"

Third Reich immediately gets off me. I groan and wipe my lips with my arm. Her taste is in my mouth and my wrists f*cking hurt. I sat up to find Soviet standing at the door, shocked. Ukraine is standing behind him, looking at the ground. She told him. I'm grateful, but now he'll get angry at me for stealing his lover. Great.

Third Reich lets out a shaky breath, "It's not what it looks like—"

"Блять!" Soviet groans, "it's exactly what it looks like!" He looks at me with envy and disgust.

"Don't look at me like that, she wanted it." I direct the blame to Third Reich. "Gosh, my wrist hurt so much." I frown, rubbing my wrists.

"You kissed me!" She shouts.

I roll my eyes, "what was I supposed to do when your gay *ss pinned me to the bed. You wanted it." She stares at me shocked, a red hue covering her cheeks. I look at her in amusement. Got you. Third Reich storms out of the room realizing she's been found out. That was such a weird encounter.

Now I feel bad for Soviet. I frown and get off the bed, making my way towards him. "It's alright, Soviet." I say softly. He looks at me, unable to figure out what happened. "I have an eye on your brother."

'^'

"You kissed my step sister?" Russia chuckles.

I glare at him, "will you shut up?" I continue washing my mouth with water. Russia laughs, he tries suppressing the sounds by covering his mouth with his hand. I grumble in annoyance. "It wasn't my choice! She pinned me against the bed."

"Sure, sure."

Thankfully Russia's laugh dies down. I wipe my hands with a piece of cloth. I turn around to find Russia right in front of me. Our noses are almost touching. I blush and then slap him hard on the cheek. "What was that for?" He groans.

"You scared me." I huff. He rolls his eyes teasingly and we exit the bathroom. Apparently, Ukraine is mad at me. Not because of Canada, but because of Third Reich. She's not angry at her step sister for hurting me. She's mad that I kissed Third Reich! Unbelievable.

"What do you think Soviet's doing?" I ask. I feel so bad for him. He told me that he likes Third Reich and he caught me kissing her. The more time I spend in their household, the more drama I make!

Russia shrugs, "probably reading some Karl Marx books."

I nod my head. "He wouldn't be angry if I kissed Third Reich, right?"

Russia looks at me, confused. "Why would he be? He doesn't like her that way." Okay, so it's only me who knows.

"I know, but sibling love? Brother protects sister?"

"He doesn't care!" Russia chuckles. I sigh. I shouldn't have done that. "Америка, don't blame yourself."

"I'm not. I just feel bad for him." I mumble.

"Америка." Russia snaps. I stop my train of thought and look at him. "He can deal with his emotions. You don't have to worry about it." Russia cracks a smile.

I sigh, "I guess so." He pulls me into a hug and I stuff my face into his chest, feeling relaxed in his embrace.

"Thank you."

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾Comment &Vote it means the world to me ☺️☽༓・˚⁺

I have 8 tests next week, wish me luck 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 161 21
࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ぅ ་ ᳝ ◝ ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 :) By the way I...
38.8K 781 18
"Ame! Do you remember me?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It's winter time, and Christmas is right around the corner. America and Russia have been growi...
42.7K 459 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
71.1K 2.2K 19
[RUSAME/COMPLETE -- SEQUEL IS OUT] What happens when a dangerously charming and bitterly sweet boy is pushed to the limits? Hell. America is #1 at...