MY OWN HAREM?!|RE8|

By mrswmaximoff1

(Sorry if this story is bad or if there a mistakes, I'm not great at writting. EDITED: By the way, I might re... More

Book Introduction
PROLOGUE (ENDING ONE)
PROLOGUE (ENDING TWO!)
CHAPTER 1: Almost Normal Life
CHAPTER 2: Survivors
CHAPTER 3: Road to the Famous Castle
CHAPTER 4: Castle Dimitrescu
CHAPTER 5: What The Hell Is Going On Here?
CHAPTER 6: Playing with Dolls
CHAPTER 7: Mommy Issues
CHAPTER 8: Fun Factory
CHAPTER 9: Another Hero (ENDING ONE)
CHAPTER 9: Another Hero (ENDING TWO)
WATCHING THE GAME/BOOK: RE8
1: Watching Almost Normal Life
2: Watching Survivors
4: Watching Castle Dimitrescu
5: Watching Castle Dimitrescu: Part 2
6: Watching What The Hell Is Going On Here?
7: Watching Playing with Dolls
WATCHING THE GAME/BOOK: RE7
RESIDENT EVIL 7, CHAPTER 1: Watching šŒšˆš€?

3: Watching Road to the Famous Castle

426 27 0
By mrswmaximoff1

NICKNAMES THAT THEY CALL YOU.

Donna Beneviento calls you Doll, Alcina Dimitrescu calls you Draga Mea, Mia Winters calls you Sweetheart, Mother Miranda calls you Dove, Cassandra Dimitrescu calls you Pet, Daniela Dimitrescu calls you Angel, Bela Dimitrescu calls you Little One.

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

Mrswmaximoff begins to play the next chapter, she faces the group, "The next chapter is called, Road to the Famous Castle." She says as the Dimitrescus smirk. Cassandra grins as she turns around and faces Y/n.

"Your finally meting us, pet!" Cassandra says as she grins madly, Moreau faces the screen ready to get through this next chapter, Mrswmaximoff sighs as she faces the rest of them now. "Lets get into this chapter." Mrswmaximoff says as she plays the screen.

Ethan and Y/n walk slowly toward the castle. Walking through the lowered gate, they plunge into the dark cavern, lit only by the light of small torches on the walls. "Luckliy there was them torches there, I won't have been able to see anything there." Ethan mutters to himself, but yet again everyone hears him and glares at him.

Bela wishes she could just kill him so it will be quiet. She thinks everyone wants to kill him, just cause of the way he is acting. Ethan and Y/n enter the wine cellar of the castle. Just as Ethan is about to lower the handle opening the locked door, "I'm not gonna get to be able to open that door, am I."

A man wearing a hat and sunglasses approaches them. Heisenberg grins, as he sees himself on the screen. "HAH! I still look perfect as hell." He says as Lady Dimitrescu rolls her eyes at him. "Shut up you man child." She scoffs. Heisenberg glares at her.

The man is holding a hammer, which looks suspiciously familiar to Ethan. "How?" Bela questions as she crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at the screen. "Well, well. Didn't think anyone was left! You two must be pretty tough, huh?"

"Yes, Y/n here is as tough as a rock." Mia jokes as Y/n looks at her. "Really?" She asks as Mia looks at her and grins. "Yep." The room apart frim Ethan laugh at them. The man said while chuckling.

The man's footsteps are sending all sorts of debris lying on the floor into the air - stones, pieces of metal..."Who the fuck are you?" Ethan says as Y/n hits him. Mia pats Y/n's head. "Good, child." Cassandra chuckles.

"Really, love." Ethan says as he looks at Mia with heart broken eyes, that she had said that. Mia scoffs at him in disgust, "Do not call me love, and yes cause you deserved it." She mutters darkly, her eyes slowly turning dark brown making him freeze in horror.

"Oh, you're not two are not local! Even better." He throws pieces of metal in the air at Ethan and Y/n. Everyone apart from Ethan again freeze in horror, Heisenberg though looks like he wants to run away cause of the looks that the girls are giving him.

Heisenberg hides him self in his chair, hoping that it will hide him from the others. Two of them stabs Y/n and Ethan in the shoulder. Oh god, he's dead. Heisenberg thinks in his head as the girls glare at him for hurting their little Y/n. "Mother Miranda's gonna love you two!"

Mother Miranda shakes her head. The only one that she was gonna love is Y/n. He chuckles as Ethan and Y/n is clad in metal and stones. In the next scene, a man is dragging a handcuffed Ethan while holding Y/n on his shoulders through a tunnel.

"At least you can do something right, uncle." Daniela states. "Quit your whining: we're almost there!" He scoffs a Ethan, Ethan's vision goes black. "Is he dead yet?" Y/n asks as Mia laughs. "Unfortunately not, love." Mia says.

Ethan glares at Y/n while looking heart broken to Mia. But Mia couldn't careless about him. Soon Ethan hears the voices of some woman, but his eyes are closed. "Its you mother." Bela says as Lady Dimitrescu smiles at pats her head making her daughter lean into her hand.

Y/n watches the scene with a warm smile. "The man is of no real use to anyone else. And my daughters do so love... entertaining foreigners. Also I can take great care of the maiden." Y/n blushes at what she said at the end.

Her getting looked after by this tall beautiful women, that would be a dream....Mia laughs at Y/n's blushing face. Lady Dimitrescu rises a brow at her, and winks at her making her even more red. The room chuckles.

"Furthermore, I can assure if you entrust the mortal to House Dimitrescu, my daughters and I shall deliver to you the finest cups of his slaughter blood." Ethan eyes widen in horror. Some women mutters as Ethan opens his eyes...

And sees some creepy doll and a strange deformed freak right next to him. "I am not a creepy doll?!" Angie yells as Donna nods while glaring at him. "And do not say that about Moreau." Mother Miranda says, shocking Moreau who looks at her with wide eyes.

"Out of the way, ugly! I want to see—" Moreau sighs, Angie looks at him with a sadish look, "Sorry Moreau." She mutters as Moreau looks at her with wide eyes. Is everyone okay today? he asks himself.

"It's fine." He mutters, Angie smiles and nods. The doll cuts herself off when she gets in front of Ethan she laughs, "Oh! He's awake!" Y/n rolls her eyes, "Unfortunately." Mia sighs at her. "You mean—Y-You mean...?"

The deformed freak try's to ask as the man with the hammer from before rolls his eyes. "That's not nice, calling him that." Mia mutters, "Both of you, shut the fuck up!" He shouts as the doll runs to the women in the corner and sits on her lap.

Y/n smiles, "That's so cute!" Ethan looks around and see that the man with the hammer was sitting on a chair opposite to the tall women who was smoking with her thing. "Are u doing a ritual on him."

Y/n asks as the daughters bust out laughing, Mia sighs again and just pulls her closer to her. Then in the centre was Mother Miranda, "What...? Where...?" Ethan mutters as he man with the hammer turns to the tall woman across from him.

"Yo mean you'll screw around with them in private, and where's the fun in that?" Y/n's eyes widen with a blush. 'S-Screw?' she mutters in her head. He scoffs before turning to Mother Miranda.

"Give them to me and I'll put on a show that everybody can enjoy." Mother Miranda sighs, knowing that it's gonna show what she was thinking. Y/n smiles at Mia when she pulls her closer to her chest, she cuddles into Mia's arms.

Wishing she could just stay there forever, Mother Miranda immediately tease when he said that. Mostly everyone watches confused, what made Mother Miranda so tensed about that. Some of them knew why though.

There was no way she'd give her dove to him, she'll end up dying if she did that. Y/n eyes widen, so she cares for me? she asks herself looking over to her. "Oh, so gauche. What do we care for bread and circuses?"

"The man-thing's suffering is assured, regardless." The tall women scoffs, "True." Y/n quietly mutters, "Yack, yack. And if a man's dick is cut off in the castle—blah, blah, blah!" The man says as he waves his hand around.

"Just why?" Mother Miranda sighs, "I've heard all your arguments. Some of you were less persuasive than others, but... I've made my decision. Heisenberg." He grins, "The man's fate is in your hands."

Heisenberg grins, oh his Lycans are gonna have such a nice meal. Ethan though looks like he wants to disappear. Mother Miranda says looking at him before she turns to the tall women. Y/n looks at Lady Dimitrescu and asks a question that makes people look at her funny.

"How tall are you, Lady." She asks as Lady Dimitrescu looks at her with a chuckle. "You know, that it is rude to ask for a Lady's height." She jokily says, Y/n pouts and gets up of Mia and jokily bows. "I'm sorry, M'Lady." She says as she closes her eyes.

Mia sighs at her and pulls her back onto her lap making Y/n turn red and that squeak that came out of her. The room chuckles. Lady Dimitrescu smiles, "But since you are so adorable, Draga Mea. I guess I can tell you how tall I am."

Y/n looks up at her, "I'm 9'7 foot tall." Y/n eyes widen, "Wow!" She yells making the daughters laugh as Lady Dimitrescu sighs at them, "Dimitrescu, the maiden can go to your castle but she won't be hurt, got it?"

"Yay! Pet gets to come home with us!" She asks as Lady Dimitrescu nods but then she stands up, "Oh, god." Donna mutters quietly to herself as Angie smile widely at what's about to come while Moreau sighs. "W-Well this is gonna be n-noisier." He mutters.

"Mother Miranda, I must protest! Heisenberg is but a child, "And I stand right on that." Lady Dimitrescu says as Heisenberg growls at her, "I am not." Y/n laughs. "You kind of are, by the way you are acting." Y/n says, making Lady Dimitrescu smirk.

and his devotion to you is questionable. Give the mortal to me, and I will ensure he is ready." She says as she walks towards Ethan. "By killing him." Heisenberg who grabs his hammer, threatens Lady Dimitrescu with it.

Y/n glares at him, "No threatening the lady with a hammer?!" She yells, and for once in his life, Heisenberg was scared of a human. "Shut your damn hole and don't be a sore loser! Go find your food somewhere else."

Y/n yet again glares at him, making Heisenberg look away from her making the room laugh at him. He scoffs as she turns to him, "Quiet now, child! Adults are talking." Y/n laughs, "H-H got burned." She says as she laughs.

She shouts as Y/n mutters, "Damn he just got burned-" Y/n laughs when she says it on screen as well. Mai just shakes her head. "Poor uncle." Daniela mutters, Cassandra looks at her. "Do not feel sad for him." She warns.

Daniela smiles at her, "Don't worry, I'm not sorry." Bela chuckles at them. Which makes everyone stop talking and look at her weirdly, "Why are u looking at me weird." Y/n says. Mai pats her head. "Cause you are a bit weird hun."

Ethan finally notices his sister next to him, "Really?" Y/n mutters as she looks at her so called brother. "Yes really, why should I remember you when you are not important." Everyone in the room glares at him.

but she was wearing an unknown jacket making him look at her confused. "Whose jacket is that?" Y/n asks not knowing whose it is. Mother Miranda clears her throat making people look at her, she speaks with a slight blush on her face. "It's mine." Mother Miranda mutters.

"I fought u were cold, which u were." Y/n smiles. "Thanks Mira." Y/n says as she gives Mother Miranda a closed eye smile. Mother Miranda eyes widen at the nickname before a smile takes place on her face. "Your welcome."

Heisenberg rolls his eyes, "I'm the child? You're the one who's arguing with Miranda's decision!" He shouts as Mother Miranda rolls her eyes at them, "You are a child though." Y/n coughs as Mia hits her on the head, "Mia!"

"You wouldn't know responsibility if it was welded to that hammer!" Lady Dimitrescu shouts, stomping her foot making some things fall, "Oh, keep growing, one day your head might actually fit your ego!" He shouts getting angry.

"Warning child is getting angry, warning." Y/n says as Bela slightly laughs but coughs acting like she didn't laugh. "Fight, fight, fight, fight!" The doll shouts from the women lap, "Yeah, fight!" Cassandra and Y/n yell.

But the shouts soon get muffled when the women puts her hand over the dolls mouth. "Hey, don't I get a say in this?" Ethan asks, "No of course not." Mother Miranda who spreads her six wings suddenly shouts, "Woah, that's some beautiful wings. Mother Miranda smiles.

"SILENCE! My decision is final, there will be no argument. Remember from whence you came!" She shouts as Lady Dimitrescu sighs. "Sorry Mother." Lady Dimitrescu says as she looks down in shame, Mother Miranda sighs at her.

"It's fine, my child." She says as she smiles, Lady Dimitrescu smiles back. Heisenberg bows happily, "Thank you." Lady Dimitrescu resentfully leaves. Heisenberg spins on the spot and a crowd of creatures gathers around him.

Y/n cuddles into Mia not liking where this is gonna, she knows that something is gonna end wrong here. "Lycans and gentlemen, we thank you for waiting! And now let the games begin!" He then turns to Ethan and quietly to Ethan says.

"Let's see what you're really made of, Ethan Winters. Get ready!" He swings his hammer. "You and that hammer." Angie mutters with a crazy laugh. "No, wait!" Ethan shouts, Heisenberg, however, only smashes the floor.

"There are no waiting when u are about to get eaten." Lycans gathering around Ethan, anticipating the meal. "I will not be food!" He yells. "I will kill all of them!" He yells as he glares at the Lycans.

But they are bigger than him by a lot so how is he gonna win. "Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Showtime!" Y/n started to stand up going to the side to not get hit in what ever was about to happen.

"Good thinking." Y/n smiles, proud of herself, but she still thinks something bad is gonna happen. Ethan looks around and quickly finds some kind of hole in the floor behind Y/n "You better not push me into that hole."

and he runs over to it and grabs Y/n and jumps into it with Y/n. "Y/n!" Mia yells as she hugs her much closer to her, "That's even worse!" Y/n yells as she glares at him, "I mean they weren't even going after me yet u bring me down with u!"

She yells as she girls watch worried and concerned. Mother Miranda and Lady Dimitrescu who eyes widen as they watch her fall in with the man-thing, "Ethan!" Y/n shouts "I hope u die." Y/n mutters to Ethan as Ethan glares at her.

"I hope u die then." He yells, glaring angry. as she falls down, Ethan runs as fast as he can through the caves as Y/n follows him.. The Lycans follow his every step, "Oh and of course they chase me and leave her alone!"

"Agh! Jesus Christ!" Ethan shouts, as the Lycan try to grab him as he runs passed. "That's right! Run for your life! Very nice, Ethan!" Angie laughs, "Die! Die!" She yells madly as Cassandra and her sister grin madly.

He decides to please Ethan and Y/n with his personal presence as a Lycan. "No, no!" Y/n and Ethan shout, Heisenberg hits Ethan and Y/n with his hammer. Y/n and Ethan dodge the next blow, falls into the abyss.

"Oh god..." The girls mutter worried for Y/n. Ethan rolls his eyes at them. After sliding a few dozen meters down the slope, Ethan finds himself trapped in a cave with a moving ceiling studded with sharp stakes. "You're still alive? Impressive..."

Ethan frowns. "Where's Y/n here?" He asks. "Don't know." The ceiling starts moving. "That's not good." Ethan mutters to him self as he crosses his arms. "Oh shit. Shit!" Ethan shouts, He manages to get out of the room.

Ethan keeps running away from the Lycans. "Haha! My word, you truly are as strong as they say!" Heisenberg shouts as he laughs, Two huge shafts with stakes appear in Ethan and Y/n's path.

"You better not kill Y/n." Mia says as she glares at Heisenberg. "Oh, you didn't think I'd let you get away, did you? Gotta keep Donna and Moreau entertained!" Donna and Moreau look at him, "Really?"

So, now it's time for the beautiful, blood-soaked grand finale! Hahaha! Nothing like fresh American ground beef!" Ethan and Y/n find a way to avoid the shafts, "Thank god, for Y/n finding a way to avoid the shafts." Mia mutters as the girls nod. Ethan glares at them.

and Ethan uses the cuffs to break the shackles. "Oh come on!" The shafts stop. Ethan and Y/n crawls under them. "Will that not hurt?" Daniela asks. "Too close... Wait. Do those freaks have Rose?" Ethan mutters.

Y/n glares at him for calling then freaks when the only freak is him, he and Y/n go out into the basement, studded with traps - Mostly everyone tense. thank God they don't work. Mostly everyone sighs in relief.

After walking through the corridors, Ethan and Y/n enter the wine cellar, "That's mother wine celler!" Bela yells as her sister smirk. Looks like their little one was gonna met them soon. where they met Heisenberg. Ethan finally opens the door and moves on.

After climbing the stairs, they walks out into the street. There are several abandoned vegetable gardens on the way to the castle. "They look so pretty just to be abandoned." Ethan and Y/n notices that instead of scarecrows there are rotting corpses hanging from it.

Ethan shivers at that, At the entrance to the castle, Ethan and Y/n see a small house. Its doors swing open and an extremely obese man emerges, or rather rolling out. "What's he doing there." Bela mutters.

"I've been waiting for you, Mister and Miss Winters." He says, "How does he know my name!" Ethan yells shocked. "How do you know my name?" Ethan asks as Y/n nods, "Anyone who is anyone has heard of the likes of you."

"Two hero's searching for his daughter and her niece. Though I must say, that castle arouses suspicion." He says, "Yeah, and so do you." Cassandra laughs. "Way to go, pet!" She says as she chuckles.

He laughs, "I am but a humble merchant." He says as Ethan looks at him, "Here?" Ethan asks as he nods, "Forgive my manners, call me the Duke, Now to business. Weapons, ammunition, healing salves—"

"Why is he even help him." Daniela mutters as she looks at the screen confused. "Anything you desire, I can provide. Seeking something in particular? I've prepared a special present for you!"

He says as Ethan looks around the shop, he soon purchases some items and upgrades with the money he collects in the village. Still leaving Y/n with the knife, "Hard times, Ethan? What're ya buyin'?"

"Haha, just something an old friend of mine used to say. Please come again." Duke says as he waves them away." Mia growls once the chapter ends, "Are u kidding me?!" Mia shouts as she jumps up after gently placing Y/n next to her and begins to walk towards Ethan like she did at the bakers house.

Ethan eyes widen as he also jumps up but he backs away from her. As she some how she grab a screwdriver from somewhere, everyone watches confused but two people's eyes widen in horror.

Y/n jumps up, "Mia!" she yells as she stabs the screwdriver into Ethan's leg and smirks when he groans in pain. Mia faces her veins black, eyes dark brown. Y/n gulps feeling her own side come out after watching Mia stab a screwdriver into her brothers leg.

Her eyes were turning a slight dark shade of blue, "Mia." Y/n repeats. "But love, after all the things he's did to u, to us?" Mia asks as Y/n sighs knowing she is right, "I know b-" Y/n cuts herself off when she spots a familiar Mia look alike.

She was still wearing the same clothes when she last saw her. She also still had the teddy bear in her arms. She smiles at her, Y/n fully faces her making people in the room confused but not Mia or Mrswmaximoff.

But Mrswmaximoff decides not to say anything, just let them have their moment. Y/n eyes widen, "Eve?" Y/n mutters as Mother Miranda head snaps up, Eveline smiles at her and begins to walk closer.

Then suddenly everyone in the room can see her when Y/n runs to her and picks her up bring her into a hug. "Mama!" She yells happily as she hugs Y/n tightly. Mother Miranda eyes widen, when she sees her daughter hugging Y/n.

Ethan glares at her, Mia walks up to Y/n and Eveline. Eveline sees her and smiles widely, "Mommy!" She yells as Mia gently takes her off Y/n and holds her closer to her. "Hello, little one." Mia says as Eveline chuckles.

She then leans against her, "I missed u both." Eveline mutters sadly. Mother Miranda looks at her with tears in her eyes, "Eva?" She mutters, Eveline eyes widen and quickly looks at her. She jumps from Mia arms and runs to Mother Miranda who had her arms open.

"Mum!" She yells as she lands in her arms again after a long time. Mia and Y/n watch confused, Eveline knows Mother Miranda? Mother Miranda cries, "Oh Eva..." She cries in happiness. "I'm so glad your back.."

She says as Eveline looks at her. "What's happening?" Y/n asks as Eveline looks at her. "This is my other mum but she was the one who birthed me." She explains, "But long ago, I had died to the Spanish flu pandemic."

"I had caught the virus and eventually succumbed to it." Eveline mutters as Mother Miranda hugs her closer. "But she had tried everything to bring me back but nothing worked." She said a she looks down. "But how are u here now?" Bela asked.

Eveline looks at her, "I'm not so sure how I'm here but luckily I am." She says as Mother Miranda nods. Mrswmaximoff then speaks up. "We can continue the rest of the game/book later on if you'll like."

"So you can spend more time together," She says as everyone nods. "Okay."

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

TO BE CONTINUED

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Hello little stars, here is another chapter, sorry that this took a while to post. I didn't know what t write for this so hopefully this chapter makes sense cause I don't know if it does.  But if it does make sense hope you enjoyed the chapter.

(ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES, A LOT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 113 7
Louella was invited to the Winter's home and of course, she agreed. When she arrived at their place, Mia was acting weird. Mia was different from wha...
1.8K 80 10
šŒšˆš€? ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ "Mia?" I ask as I kneel down beside her and gently stroke her hair, she opens her eyes and looks up at me. I look at her smiling as I c...
38.4K 1.3K 20
There was always a mysterious creature lurking in the village graveyard outside its borders that no one goes to, for with the graveyard was a house t...
325K 13.4K 83
āš ļø*MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING*āš ļø āš ļø*KINDLY READ ONLY IF YOU'RE AN ADULT. THERE IS A LOT OF SEXUAL CONTENT, VIOLENCE, INAPPROPRIATE SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAG...