MI AMOR

By REDCORAL1111

" it was your decision to walk On the dark not mine I will break you then make you mine " More

CHAPTER 1 / FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 2 / FISHY
CHAPTER 3 / MAKE - OUT
CHAPTER 4 / OPPA ??
CHAPTER 5 / CRUSH ?
CHAPTER 6 / MY FIRST STEP
CHAPTER 8 / HER ASS ?
CHAPTER 9/ DIZZY
CHAPTER 10 / PHYSICAL CONTACT
CHAPTER 11 / HIDE AND SEEK
CHAPTER 12/ REAL ME
CHAPTER 14/ REAL ME (2)
CHAPTER 15/ TRAPPED 💋
CHAPTER 16/ BABY IM JEALOUS
CHAPTER 17 / BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER 18 / OUCH
CHAPTER 19 / COMPETITOR

CHAPTER 7 / SHE'S PRETTY

65 7 2
By REDCORAL1111

Yeji pov [ after a month ]

I came home with dad and went inside my room . In the whole ride I was in deep thought . I'm observing y/n since a month . She's changed. She start being distant with me. I still remember the day dad insulted her without any reason .
Whatever y/n says but I could feel the Insecurity she must have felt when dad insulted her . He doesn't know y/n is very insecure about herself whether it's her face and her body. This topic should be discussed . I sighed and drag myself down for dinner .

I sat on my usual seat and serve myself food .  Dad was on call but he finished his call and join me . He flashes me a sweet smile but I didn't return . I look down and silently eat my food .

" what happened to my cat ?" He initiated a conversation.

" nothing " I replied in a barely audible voice .

" tell me " he urged me to speak. I breathe out.

" since that day you misbehaved with y/n, she avoids coming to our house and hangout with me . She started distancing herself from me. I don't get her overnight calls anymore.  I don't get her funny texts anymore . When she sees me she gives me a smile but It looks more like a painful one. " I deserving which I couldn't keep it to myself .

He doesn't give me any reaction and look away. 

" every woman is not the same dad. I'm a girl too . You should hate me more than anyone else cause I have her blood in my veins " I said and look at him with my emotional eyes .

He sighed , " I was exhausted and angry that time . " He claimed to be innocent and make his anger an excuse to leave the topic. 

" this is the most common and lame excuse you ever gave to someone when you want to avoid addressing some topic "  I uttered glaring at him .

His nostrils flared and he look groaned . " yeji ah !! You should talk to people like namjoon and stay with them not a girl like y/n who always stays 7feet away from studies and she doesn't has a motive to achieve something. Does she ?  She will only ruin your future I can guarantee you that."

In Jungkook eyes y/n is only a spoiled brat who only knows how to ruin his daughters career .

" I will say one thing dad ,  People change . One day she will prove you wrong and you will feel like  apologizing to her but i can assure you that time you will be so late and she will hate you from the core and you will hate yourself more from judging her from the outside. " I put my unfinished food on the fridge and left the room .

" apologize to her or me . Never in my life " he cockily raised his brow and laughed lightly.

He doesn't know what is coming on his way.

________//_________

After a week
Jk pov

Since that day yeji and I didn't talk much.  She was ignoring me hurting my feelings . Jimin gave me the idea to visit super market and feed her a delicious meal .
I was driving to the market . Today I will make yeji's favourite dish. She will forgive me I know.

I went to the store and start looking for some vegetables and meat since she loves eating the food I make. I was picking vegetables one by one.  With smile on my face I was going to pick the onion and I notice one thing  . A woman hand on my hand . We picked the same onion. I look at my left side to look at the person .

I was too stunned to speak. I was look at her from head to toe . WAng Y/n ?? How the heck she looks so adorable? Wait what am I thinking. Her bare face was shining. Her curvy body with a bit belly fat was making her look so cute like a cute doll. She's not skinny like the girls around her age. She's chubby. 

" professor jeon " she uttered in a low tone and look down.

" y/n " I call her name .

" you can have it " she let go the onion we were holding and bowed to me. She step back and started to go to other direction .

" wait " I stop her .

" y- yes ?"

" don't you want onions ?" I show her the section with my hand.

" i- I will have them later " she bowed again and run away .

Do i look this much scary that she was so scared to even face me ? I sighed and pick up the remaining ingredients. I paid the bill and walk to my car . I was unlocking my car I hear some strange  voice . I put the ingredients on my back seat and quietly follow the voice . I was amazed to see the view.  Y/n was patting the kitchen who was in pain and was bleeding.  She was wrapped around in y/n's jacket . Y/n was looking like she will cry any minute.

" y/n " I call her name and she tilt her head on my direction.

" sir ?" I look at the cat she was seriously injured . She was bitten by a dog I guess. I move forward. 

" she needs a veterinarian " she nodded .

" I will take her " she suggested but I shook my head. 

" she's looking in extremely rough situation . We should hurry . She already lost a lot of blood "

" b-but the veterinary hospital is not near and i have to take a taxi ."

" I have a car . We will reach there in time " I suggested

She started thinking.  I could understand y/n and I don't have a good bonding with each other. But we don't have time .

" don't think too much y/n . She will lose her life if we don't hurry " she sighed and agreed to go with me . I opened the car door for her and she sit beside me with the cat on her lap. She was continuously meowing in pain.  Poor kitty . As I was going to drive I've seen y/n didn't put on her seatbelt.

" put on your seatbelt y/n "

" i-I don't know how to do it . It's my first time in car " she look down probably feeling ashamed .

" its okay " I go forth and made her wear the seatbelt . Our faces were close I could smell her shampoo . Her hair were smelling her coffee more like chocolate . I didn't know coffee fragrance shampoos are also available.

I drive at a fast speed and glance at her from time to time . Whenever our eyes meet she looks away quickly. 

After 20 mins we have reached the hospital and doctor examined the poor creature who was groaning in pain. We both stand at the corner our eyes were meeting everywhere but not with us .

" your kitty is fine now . She's lucky she's only got some scratches from dogs and wasn't bitten by them . I've written the medicines and some creams.." doctor gave the kitty to y/n .

I go forth to pay the bill . Y/n joined me after some minutes. " please give me the bill " she requested but the pharmacist said something which made our eyes widened.

" don't worry mam your boyfriend already paid the bill of medicines  "

"B-boyfriend ?" She look at me and she  blushed? Am I dreaming ? A 16 year old girl is blushing because of me ?

"h-he is not my" she interrupted y/n .

" don't worry mam I can understand you . You seem like a very private person and it's okay. Good night lovely couple " the nurse winked at us.

" couple?" We both speak at the time.

Y/n and I walk together to the car . I opened the car door for her but she denied .

" I'll take taxi . You must be late for dinner . I'll take her home and will take care of her " she uttered while looking down .

" y/n let me drop you home " I offered.

"But" I cut her off. 

" no buts y/n . Have you noticed the environment around you ? It's too dark . You're a girl it's not good to be alone while I'm here with you "
She still look down I sighed and open the car door. She sat and I put her seatbelt on while she was looking at her lap with the sleeping kitty .

" tell me your address " I asked and she put on the address on the GPS. 

I drive in silence . Her house it's pretty far from the hospital . I did a good job not to leave her alone.

" so ...what will you name her ?" I questioned to erase the awkwardness. 

" umm !! S-she is soft and little like a cute plushy . Her eyes are deep like a ocean . How about krystal ? ."

" Krystal? I like it " I grinned while looking at her innocent face and she look down while having a small smile on her face . You are also cute like this kitten y/nah .

We have arrived at her house. We both opened the door and come outside . I hand over her the medicines which I bought for the kitten. 

" I'll pay you back as soon as I can "

" no need I earn . Besides that this kitten was in urgent need of treatments and few dollars doesn't mean anything" .

" but still "
We both were interrupted by a female voice .

"Y/n !!! Where were you ??? Why are you late ?? And this cat ?" She bombarded the poor girl with questions .

" mom !! This kitten was injured so we went to the hospital "

"We ??" She look at my direction.

I go forth to introduce myself. " hello Mrs wang !! I'm jeon jungkook y/n's professor " I bowed in respect and she bowed. 

" hello Mr jeon ,  I'm Kayla. I'm so sorry this brat must have disturbed your precious time right?"

" not at all mrs wang . I'm glad to help " I smile professionally.

" why don't you come inside Mr jeon ?"

" next time mrs wang. I have to go and feed my daughter "
I sat inside my car and y/ns mother to me and I waved at y/n's direction and drive away .

" woah !! He looks too young to be a professor . I bet he must be in his 20s " her mother said .

" he's yeji's dad mom. He's 36 already "

" what!! Oh my god !! No wonder father like daughter " she shakes her head and went inside. 

Y/n entered inside . She put krystal into the small basket . That little creature is still sleepy.

Y/n sat on the bed.  She was confused by her teacher's behavior towards her . That teacher who insulted her month ago was ready to help her out of the blue.  What was his motive ? He doesn't give a fuck about her damn existence Still what happened to him today ? What was the reason behind his kindness?

Not gonna lie her heartbeat rose when he came in contact with her still she tell herself he helped her out of pity nothing special. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 419 46
if your having trouble finding any good ones of jjk ff this is for you.. you can always recommend me any ff. if you want me to add that request is a...
1.4K 102 19
"Fate once again gives me the chance to meet you." "Maybe." "Do you remember that night?" "No, I don't." "Liar." "....." "You stuck in a maze with me...
157K 5.6K 110
Another world reincarnation? Transported to another world? Summoned? I don't know all of those at all. The only thing I can say is that the title "Th...
12.9K 393 29
exactly what the title says my little ghouls and ghoulets. 🖤