(Gundam Book 2) Trailblazer's...

Fate-Turner72022 tarafından

After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the... Daha Fazla

Trailer
Prologue: 141
141 Bio: Gaz
141 Bio: Soap
141 Bio: Ghost
141 Bio: Seiei
141 Short (1/4): Ghost
141 Short (2/4): Going Dark
141 Short (3/4): Train Wreck
141 Short (4/4): Wedding Day
Move-set: Exia (Unexpected surprise in my Author room space)
Move-set: Dynames (A Master of Cold in my room)
Move-set: Kyrios
Move-set: Virtue/Nadleeh
(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors
Chapter 0: New Teams, New Troubles
Chapter 1: The Legend in the Flesh
Chapter 2: Hacker vs Meister (Battle of Gamers)
Chapter 3: Blades Crossed
Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Trailblazer meets The Trailblazer's Nameless
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Doomsday is not Today
Chapter 8: The Honkai Beast's Sorrow
Gundam Book Metaverse?
Honkai Gundam: Seeds of the Swarm Arc Teaser
Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars
A/n note
Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission
Gundams for Characters Suggestions
Winner for the Suggestion Chapter
Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe
Revamp Plans...

Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation

152 4 0
Fate-Turner72022 tarafından

A/n: Been a while since I update a chapter here. So this will be the first Myriad Chapter. Yes, the Myriad Chapters will be posted randomly.

Inside a mysterious room, multiple astrology tools and items are placed around a round table; in the center is a clock ticking of time in the whole Amber Era.

A voice of a gentle woman is speaking towards a person while it is caressing the star cards on her table with her smooth hands covered in black clothing.

???: How may I be of service to you, the stand in Emanator for Aeon of Innovation?

A ghost mask is now talking to the woman with the voice of a serious British woman.

???: Please, Ms. Black Swan. You're making me blush because of it. But anywho, I'm here to ask. Who is the true Annihilation Gang for you?

???: Hmm, the true Annihilation Gang, you say? I must say *picks a card on her left* I would choose the Ever-Flame Mansion.

???: Why is that?

???: I think this memory will perhaps prove to you about my choosing.

The ghost person took the card as her mind was suddenly pulled into a dream.

She wakes up to find her Permet-scarred face exposed without the mask on. She woke up and saw her surroundings inside a throne room.

She saw 4 people standing in front of a person with a cane and its head is that of the devil with a monocle glass on its right eye symbolizing itself of an old man. The devil speaks as he holds a flower burning with his flaming hands.

(Myriad Celestia: A night of Ever Flame plays)

???: Penacony, Planet of Festivities. A cradle drowning in dreams, a haven for the cowardly. The Family has summoned guests for its grand celebration. The golden blood will flow from the Destruction as an offering to them. Children of the flame, this marks your rite of passage.

She tries to touch them with her hands but it just phases through them meaning this was a memory recollected by Fuli. The devil continues to speak to its so-called Children of the flame.

He first speaks towards a man wearing a polo shirt with a trench coat, sunglasses on and a cello on hand as he raises his head to look at the devil.

???: Akash, I lit a fire in your eyes and showed you the music of the strings. Serenade the celebration and hush the Harmony into muted awe.

[Akash - The Tuner]

Akash: It will be done, father.

The devil sets its eyes next to the person who is in the form of a young maid.

???: Dubra, I set your form alight and taught you mastery of the blade. Temper it with sulfur, maim the Elation, and let the performer's blood and tears pour into the abyss.

[Dubra - The Scribe]

Dubra: As you wish, father.

The devil's eyes gazed at the woman who has flail and ax on hand and is wearing a punk cop outfit.

???: Caterina, I kindled a flame in your heart and granted you blood of fire. Use your wrath to shatter the Preservation's sanctum and melt their gold to create a statue of our savior.

[Caterina - The Shacklebound]

Caterina: You got it, old man.

The devil now looks at the final children of the flame; a woman with a summer hat and a white dress.

???: And Constance, at last. My most ambitious and exceptional child. There is nothing more to teach you. Just remember, without Penacony's midnight hour, strip away all they hold dear and leave naught but the Remembrance's tomb.

[Caterina - The Dahlia]

The flower burns out in the devil's hands as Constance answers her father and master. However Caterina interrupts her with a menacing laughter.

Caterina: She won't be necessary. I can take them alone.

Constance: Caterina, a little pessimism might be wise. Not after what that ghostly woman did to your beaten body. What if we all end up dead?

Caterina was clearly angered from this a little bit but tries not to retort back in front of their flaming demon emperor. Akash merely scoffs at this and cockily asks the daughter.

Akash: Shh! Since when have those on the Path of Destruction feared death?

Dubra: Still, it is wise to plan ahead, father.

The young maid asks the demon but it suddenly falls down and almost hit the floors when the strings are tied up to its appendages, revealing the true form of Dubra, a grim reaper and a puppeteer of the young maid.

Dubra: What is our fallback if things become perilous?

The demon then proceeds to walk down its throne with his skull cane on hand as he arrogantly scoffs at Dubra's question.

???: Fall back? Such a thing does not exist.

The demon then walks to a table emitting the hologram of what looks to be the stage in Penacony.

???: Destruction is brave and heroic. To cling to life is to delay cowardice. Relish, Penacony, savor its invitation. Prepare this beautiful dream to welcome its new master, hailing from Fetora!

He and his children now face the ghost girl whom they cannot see but the ghost assumes they are while the demon reveals his name and his goal.

[Ifrit - Duke Inferno]

Ifrit: I, Ifrit, Duke Inferno, from the Ever-Flame Mansion shall use you all to receive our Destruction's gaze divine!

As the memory was now covered in the blazing fire she was sent back into the real world and was gasping from the memory collection she got from the woman.

Sophie: Black Swan, do you know about this?

Black Swan: Yes. But I'm not bothered.

Sophie: Why? You know they're targeting everyone there soon including us and you and you're just gonna say like it's fine?!

Black Swan: You see, you misunderstood. I was bothered by it but I remember that look and the words of the Innovation before he blessed me by his power saying: "Annihilation is not the key in receiving my rival and brother's gaze."

Sophie: Wait, so that's what he meant by the missing piece for the Ever Flame. Man, things just got worse and worse. Oh and, thanks for receiving my request for an audience with you.

Black Swan: Fufu~ It's no problem for me and my master, Fuli. Although... Fuli has given me permission for this.

Sophie: What is... "this"?

Black Swan: To be your future Aeon's or rather... your future boyfriend's future girlfriend, hmm?

Sophie blushes madly and leaves the room with the Black Swan watching in giggle from the tease she gave on her. As she hears crystal formations, Fuli arrived for a little conversation and asks her.

Fuli: Did you seriously have to do that?

Black Swan: Hehehe. I'm just kidding master... *raises her brow and smiles passionately* Or was I?

Fuli cannot do anything but sigh and leave her with parting words.

Fuli: Sometimes you're just a handful when it comes to my friend's next person to place him as an Aeon of Innovation. 'Still though, I cannot believe that his power was so mysterious yet interesting.'

Fuli returns to his heavenly cold domain and looks at the snowy skies of the Aeon of Remembrance's domain in curiosity and remembering.

Fuli: Even as an Aeon of Remembrance, I cannot remember now how much time has passed since his arrival and disappearance... Where are you now, Setsuna?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.3K 224 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...
8.6K 224 7
Some scenarios that have alternatively happened that can't be shown at the main book [Will of the Universe]. In other words non-canon events ALSO I W...
13.6K 416 25
Honkai Star Rail x OC ~Who is Lucia?~ That question can't be answered by anyone, Even the 83rd member of the Genius Society, Herta Can't figure her o...
21.9K 1.3K 24
[Tcf x Hsr] [Trash of the Count's Family x Honkai: Star Rail] Travelers from afar have landed their spacecraft, the "astral express", onto the proper...