A Twist of Fate (BTS Taehyung...

By YeongHee7508

It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old... More

Intro
CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
Who is Kim Taehyung?
Please don't leave~
I killed someone
A ride with cops
A Call
The Funeral
Are you my Sasaeng?
God Promise
You have an accomplice
Are you really Kim Taehyung?
You've gone crazy
I must have killed him again
You should tie him with this
Stockholm Syndrome
Signing a contract?
Who is this chipmunk?
I want new clothes
Why is it repeating again?
Who was it?
Anyone can sing
I'm done now
We need to move out
You want me to write a letter?
I'm Kang Mi Yeong
Do you like her?

Your severance pay is out

143 19 68
By YeongHee7508

The man with black mask sat in front of Jung Hoseok and took his mask off

"Why did you want to see me?" He asked Hoseok.

"I've recovered the messages in Taehyung's phone. He was set to meet up with three people that day. CEO Choi, his girlfriend Dasha......and you Namjoon." Hoseok said.

"That's true, but all three of us were stood up." Namjoon replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hoseok asked.

"I didn't think it was a big deal. Is it a problem?" He replied.

Suddenly the phone placed on table started to vibrate, indicating that Hoseok had a call, as the phone was in vibration mode.

Hoseok picked up the call.

"Hello.......Oh yes? Did the CCTV footage come out?" He was talking on phone.

Namjoon sipped his coffee.

But little did they knew that someone was watching them from a distance.

And that someone was.....

Dasha.

___________________

Y/N has served Taehyung the expensive food which she just bought.

She was waiting for his response while sitting in front of him.

Taehyung picked up a fork and knife in each hand and took a bite.

"You cooked it wrong! Oh so that's why you aren't eating it." He said as soon as he took a bite.

"What?"

He took the plate in his hand and stood up. Then he went towards dustbin and threw that EXPENSIVE food in dustbin.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT DID YOU DO? THAT WAS SO MUCH EXPENSIVE!" She yelled.

"Food that is not cooked properly is trash." Taehyung said.

"A TRASH? Are you done speaking? I worked so hard to buy that! I washed a big ass truck and washed a heap of dishes at cafe to buy that! How dare you throw it away!!" She yelled at him.

"If you eat trash, you become trash." Taehyung said.

"SHUT THE F*UCK UP! YOU'RE SAYING NON-SENSE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH MY HEART CLENCHED WHILE BUYING THIS?" She yelled.

He just shrugged off his shoulders and went from there.

Y/N clenched her jaw in anger.

__________________

Y/N was washing utensils in the kitchen.

Suddenly her gaze fell on the utensil in which she cooked the food for Taehyung.

It has some food left in it. She doesn't like wastage of food. So she put those pieces in her mouth.

But Taehyung's words flashed in her mind and her smile dropped.

"If you eat trash, you become trash."

Her gaze fell on the knife placed in the stand. She took the knife out in her hands and looked at it. It was really sharp.

___________________

Taehyung was sleeping while laying straight on the floor.

Y/N was sitting near him.

"I must've dug my own grave." She said to herself.

"I'll not be able to stand him for three months, let alone four days." She said further.

Then she looked at the knife in her hands.

"I thought I'd kill him at first."

Then she targeted his chest with the knife.

"Yeah humans aren't good." She said and stabbed the knife but.......

not in his chest, but she stabbed the knife in a big spider which was near him on the floor.

"How bad I wanted to kill him!" She mumbled.

Then she stood up and left from there.

________________

Next morning

Taehyung just finished his strawberry shake, which Y/N just brought and said ,"Let's do breakfast."

________________

Taehyung was eating that expensive food.

Y/N was sitting beside him while thinking something.

Suddenly Taehyung yelled.

"THIS ISN'T."

"Why not? You said you wanted English style so I made it after reading the English study abroad rules blog." She said.

"Is this really an abroad version? Clear this away and take notes." He said.

She sighed.

___________________

"Alright! Write this down well." Taehyung said to Y/N who was ready with a notebook and pen.

"The basics for English style are bacon, sausage, eggs, bread and potato wedges." He said and Y/N noted it down.

"Among those, the bacon is crispy, the potatoes are low in sodium, and the eggs are sunny side-up." He said and she noted it down too.

"Also...." He said but stopped in between.

"Are you writing this well?" He asked Y/N while peeking in her notebook.

"Sunny-side what?" She asked.

"It means you need to half cook it." He said.

"Oh....Half cook?" She said and noted it down.

"Is that sold somewhere else?" She asked.

"That's nonsense."

_____________________

Y/N was roaming in her room.

"English style potato wedges?" She mumbled.

"Just eat your Korean style potatoes!" She yelled.

"He isn't even here. Whom am I scolding!" She mumbled.

"Oh Gosh! I have to go to Vietnam. How am I going to save up?" She said to herself.

"Geez, I need to get more part-time jobs." She said further.

"I need to go to cafe to wash dishes, then I need to go to car wash, then doll wearing part-time. Umm.......okay then I'll do substitute driver job, then the convince store part-time."

"But wait! Then how will I sleep!"

Suddenly her phone started to ring indicating that there was a call.

It was 'Despicable Section Chief Lee'

She sighed and picked up the call.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Are you going to keep this up? The transfer of duties must be done properly." He said on the other side of the call.

"What transfer of duties?" She asked.

"Where is the settlement document and outside personal contact list." He asked.

"Listen, I don't have anything to do with that company anymore." She replied.

"Well then you're never coming here?" He asked.

"There's no reason for me to!" She replied.

"Your severance pay is out. Should I just donate it?" He asked.

"I'll be there before lunch." She said and hung up the call."

__________________

"I've included in the contact list the advertiser and the outside personnel." Y/N said to an employee named Hanni. Mr. Lee had asked Y/N to tell her about what he has called her here. Hanni was always involved in creating hard times for Y/N when she used to work there.

"The settlement documents are organized from last August. If there is anything else, please let me know." She said further.

"What's wrong with you? Do you know how much of a hard time I had?" Hanni said.

"I'm sorry. I forgot since it was so sudden." Y/N said.

"Even though you were fired, you should still finish things up well. Isn't that professional?" She said.

"Oh yes, that's true." Y/N said controlling herself very hard not to punch that bitch.

"Anyways, please complete the transfer of duties before you leave so I don't have to do work twice." Hanni said.

"How about the severance pay documents?" Y/N asked.

"I don't have those documents. I'm not in charge of that." She replied.

"Then who is?" Y/N asked.

____________________

"I can't even express with words how disappointed I am with you. Do you know that?" Mr. Lee said to Y/N and forwarded her the documents of severance pay.

When she was about to take them, he pulled them back and asked, "But......why didn't you do the transfer of duties?"

"I'm in no situations to do in these days so......."

He banged the documents on table and said, "You've always been like this. What is with your work attitude? Because of you, Hanni has been having such a tough time." He scolded her.

"I finished everything and apologised to her just now. So could you give me those documents now?" She replied.

"You aren't responsible. Why are you like this?"

"Alright! I'll think about it. So could you give me those documents?" She asked.

"If you act like this, everyone gets badmouthed. There are many contract workers who are good at what they do, but there us always a sloppy worker who always leaves a trail. Because of you, the reputation of all contract workers get ruined. Don't you know that? You really don't?"

"OKAY! I GOT IT! JUST GIVE ME THE DOCUMENTS!" Y/N yelled in frustration.

Mr. Lee was taken aback by sudden change in her.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

-------★★★------

Hi everyone! I hope you all are fine! Thanks for reading the chapter. I hope you like it. I think it's getting a bit boring. I'll try to make it interesting.

I'm a very forgetful person. In a previous chapter, I gave a name to CEO Choi, but I forgot what was the name. So I thought to check in the chapter itself. But then I forgot in which chapter I gave him a name. I trued to find it but I couldn't. And I'm too lazy to read the whole book from start that I myself wrote.

Anyways, Take care you all.

Bye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
47.5K 1.6K 28
*Written 2017* *Edited 2022* Hello there ^^ I hope you will like my ff, this is the first time I write one. I have a lot of ideas so have fun by read...
40K 1.5K 15
[Completed] Summary: In which Y/N somehow possesses an ability which sends her back in time moments before a life-threatening incident,allowing her...
84.4K 4K 54
"I am sorry Jimin..." Taehyung whispered as tears ran down his smooth cheeks. "Be free..." Taehyung whispered again. --- Park Jimin is just a regula...