Jungkook Imagines

By gayforddlovato

(Book 2/7) requested 💜 imagines with Jungkook of BTS Requests are always open! Message me for any you may... More

waking him for cuddles when you can't sleep
you won't take off his hoodie
he comes home to find you asleep
he falls asleep on you
periods (requested)
safe with me (requested)
you slip in the shower (requested)
thunder (requested)
breakdowns (requested)
you make out (requested)
a reporter pushes your one-year-old (requested)
you're pregnant and get hit in the airport (requested)
wake up - BTS eighth member (requested)
his birthday (requested)
getting caught making out (requested)
calling him daddy (requested)
wake up - part two - BTS eighth member (requested)
3D (requested)
you lose a loved one (requested)
you break down in front of him (requested)
telling him that you were in a bad relationship (requested)
telling him that you were in a bad relationship - part two (requested)
he sings you to sleep (requested)
seeing your parents after the release of seven (requested)
seeing your parents again after the release of 3D (requested)
he's drunk and doesn't recognize you (requested)

you get hurt filming 3D (requested)

2.5K 72 4
By gayforddlovato

"I'm so proud of you." You told your boyfriend as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "This is such a great song and I just know the video will be just as great."

Jungkook smiled brightly before leaning in to kiss your lips softly.

"Thank you, baby. I'm so excited about it and I'm even more excited since you're one of the backup dancers in it. We get to spend even more time together this way."

"I know, I'm so happy." You said before he leaned in to kiss you again as his fingers brushed across your back.

But the director interrupted.

"Jungkook? I'm so sorry for interrupting."

"oh, no. It's okay." Your boyfriend assured as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Are you almost ready to start filming?"

He looked at you with a big smile before nodding his head at the director.

"We are."

"Great." The director grinned before Jungkook gave you one more kiss.

He held your hand as you both made your way over to where you were filming today.

You took your position with the other backup dancers as your boyfriend stood in front of you.

This seems like a dream; being able to do what you've always loved and have always been so passionate about while also being with your boyfriend.

You feel so grateful for the opportunity and you couldn't be more excited, especially since you love the song so much.

Knowing every step by heart, as the director began filming and the music began to play, you put your heart and soul out by performing each step flawlessly.

You were having the time of your life and, occasionally, you stole a glance or two from your boyfriend as you danced.

You've practiced so hard for this.

You've spent so many late nights trying to perfect every step and when you felt a little nervous or as if you were struggling, Jungkook was quick to help you.

It was supposed to go smoothly because you'd memorized every step and you had been so confident in yourself to start with.

But it didn't go as planned.

Because you ended up doing one of the moves wrong and as you did so, you heard a popping sound come from your ankle before you were met with intense pain.

You gripped Jungkook's shoulder before you fell to the ground, wincing in pain.

"Stop!" Jungkook shouted.

He'd seen you fall since he'd turned his head when he felt your hand on his shoulder.

He knew something was wrong and his only concern in that moment was you.

The director stopped filming as Jungkook knelt on the ground beside you.

"Baby, what happened?" He asked as he put his hand on your knee in comfort.

"I don't know but my ankle hurts bad." You said as you bit your lip, the pain pretty intense.

"Okay, baby, you're okay." He said as he began to rub your back.

"Can you stand?" Someone on set asked.

You tried to stand up with your boyfriend's help but you couldn't bear to put any weight on your ankle and you almost fell right back onto the ground, only for him to wrap his arms around you and catch you before you could.

Jungkook looked at your ankle closely to see that it was swollen and bruised, which made his heart sink.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital." He said.

"No, babe, I'm sure I'll be okay. You have to finish the video."

"I don't want to take any chances." He spoke as he hooked his fingers under your chin and kept your eyes locked with his. "I don't even care about finishing the video right now. All I care about is you. You're hurt and I can't stand to see you like this. I know you said you rolled it but what if it's something more serious?"

You lowered your head, knowing that he was completely right.

"Let's just get you checked out. You can't even put weight on it and it's swollen and bruised already. I want to get you out of pain and make sure you're okay. Alright, darling?"

"Okay." You agreed and he gave you a quick kiss before he and another dancer helped you stand up.

He quickly got you to the hospital with the help of a staff member and the entire time, his hand stayed intertwined with yours.

Once you arrived, you had to fill some papers out.

Jungkook wasn't thrilled about that since he was so worried but he agreed and filled them out for you as you kept your head on his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay." He whispered as he rubbed your back soothingly after he returned to your side once he handed the papers back to the nurse at the desk.

It took a few more minutes before you were able to go back and Jungkook helped you every step of the way by keeping his arm around you.

It hurt to walk, it hurt to stand, and putting weight on it was almost unbearable.

"What happened?" The doctor asked as he entered the room.

"I'm a dancer and we were filming something and I rolled my ankle."

The doctor nodded as he sat down.

Rolling the chair over to the one you sat in, he quickly examined your ankle.

"Just to be sure, let's get an x-ray and go from there."

As much as you didn't want to admit that it could be something more serious than a twisted ankle, you knew that it was better to be safe than sorry.

So you agreed to have an x-ray done.

When you returned, Jungkook kept his hand in yours; holding it and bringing it to his lips for soft and loving kisses.

"So your ankle is sprained." The doctor said.

"How long does that take to heal?" Jungkook worriedly asked.

"A few weeks."

"Weeks?" You asked before groaning. "But it can't take that long. I have so much to do!"

"I'm sorry. But recovery is very important. You need to rest and try to keep off of your ankle so you can recover."

You buried your head in your hands as it sank in that you wouldn't be able to dance in the new video.

There was no way that your boyfriend could push it off for a few weeks.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that she stays off of it and recovers as soon as possible." Jungkook assured the doctor.

"Good. See? You've got a great boyfriend to look out for you and take care of you until you're better." The doctor said as he sent you a friendly smile. "You can use ice to help with the pain. Try to keep your ankle elevated and to stop the swelling, try to use compression."

"Thank you." You mumbled.

"I'm sorry again. Take things easy and feel better soon. The nurse will be back in a few minutes with your papers." He said before excusing himself.

"Jungkook-"

"Don't even try it. You're not going to dance until you're better." He interrupted, causing you to groan. "Baby, I promise, someday, you can be in another video. But right now, you need to rest and recover. A sprained ankle might not be serious to you but it is very serious. You could barely walk, baby. You can't dance until you're better."

You hung your head in sadness.

"Hey," He whispered as he caressed your cheek, getting you to look him in the eyes once more. "I know you're disappointed but I just love you. I care about you, baby. You're hurting and I hate seeing you in pain. Please let me take care of you. Please take things easy until you're better."

He was pleading with you; you could see the worry in his eyes.

"I know you're just looking out for me. I love you too. I'm just sad, I was so excited to do this with you."

"me too but I promise, we'll do something like this again someday. You have my word and you know I never break that when it comes to you."

"I know." You smiled. "Thank you."

"I'm just being a good boyfriend."

"You're the best boyfriend." You said before he kissed you.

"I'm taking the rest of today off to take care of you." He said as he brushed his thumb across your cheek. "You're going to be alright. I promise."

"I know I will. I have you to take care of me." You replied, causing his eyes to light up before he kissed you once more.

You put your head back on his shoulder as you waited for your papers.

As sad as you felt that you couldn't dance in the 3D video, you know how lucky you are, and you wouldn't take your sweet boyfriend for granted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.6K 18
[cover made by hwasa_s_sweat ❤️] Highly requested 🤍 Female Reader Imagines with Minji from newjeans! Requests are always open but smuts and personal...
2.6M 61.3K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
710K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
69.3K 2.9K 24
READ: as said in my other NMIXX story descriptions, the hate against the girls has gone too far, so here is your warning ⛔️ thank you. requested 💗 E...