English Version Angels Battle...

By RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... More

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut
Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1
Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits
Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi
Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II

1 0 0
By RichardSutopo

A month ago at the foot of Mount Agung in Bali

That morning Saori and Miyuki visited the halfway house where they had practiced when Saori first met prince Shailendra. The halfway house is a house guarded by a family of three seniors from the Equator Mystical School who keep it clean and make food for the students who train there.

The halfway house is located east of both the school and the Januman kingdom and south of the foot of Mount Agung. It was a large house with eight rooms, a swimming pool, and an open field at the back.

Saori and Miyuki came carrying a long wooden box. In the distance, a man and woman were drying clothes. When they got close, Saori and Miyuki said hello: "Good morning, Grandpa Wahyu and Grandma Ningsih. How are you?"

Grandpa Wahyu Setiawan. 69 years old. Indonesian man. Friendly face, tan skin, bleached hair, 165 cm tall and thin. Friendly and kind character. Wears a white short-sleeved t-shirt with black pants. Keeper of the Equator Mystical School halfway house.

Grandmother Ningsih Sukaesih. 70 years old. Indonesian woman. Friendly face, fair skin, short bleached hair, 160 cm tall and thin. Friendly character but careless. Wears a light brown negligee. Keeper of the Equator Mystical School halfway house, wife of grandfather Wahyu.

Both of them answered in unison: "Fine, we're fine."

Miyuki asked: "We came to see Princess Saori's cousin, Prince Kyoshiro."

Grandfather Revelation replied: "Kyoshiro is in the backfield. He is a very diligent student. Every day he will practice from dawn and stop for a lunch break after which he resumes until sunset. Please go to the back."

Saori and Miyuki went to the backfield and saw Kyoshiro doing push-ups with three fingers in the middle of the field shirtless. It looked like he was really practicing hard and his body was covered in sweat. As Saori and Miyuki approached, they heard Kyoshiro's voice: "995, 996, 997, 998, 999, one thousand." Kyoshiro fell to the ground.

Miyuki picked up the towel that was under the tree. Miyuki said hello while wiping the sweat off Kyoshiro's back: "Good morning Prince Kyoshiro, Princess Saori and I have come to bring a gift for the prince from Sun Shogun Dai."

Kyoshiro got up while greeting: "Hello Miyuki and Saori" while about to hug Saori.

Saori saw Kyoshiro shirtless and sweaty about to hug her, Saori immediately gave a hand to hold Kyoshiro close while shouting: "Kyaaa, don't come any closer! You're full of sweat!"

Kyoshiro laughed, he instead walked over to the long wooden box that Miyuki had placed on the floor and opened it. After opening it, his eyes flashed a smile and joy. He took out a spear that was divided into two parts and then put them together. It turned out that the spear had a tip made of tapered stone.

Kyoshiro said proudly as he lifted the spear up with both hands: "I finally have a Tonbogiri stone spear. With this, I no longer have to fear fighting Gagan's Agni fire spear."

Kyoshiro was overjoyed and played with his new weapon. He looks very stiff using the weapon because Kyoshiro usually fights with his bare hands.

Not long after, Teacher Ni Luh came with a fat woman to the three of them.

Miyuki said hello: "Hello teacher Ni Luh and Aunt Suryati, we finally meet again." The fat woman just smiled and nodded.

Aunt Suryati Setiawan. 44 years old. Indonesian woman. A friendly face, fair skin, short bleached hair, 163 cm tall and chubby. Quiet but kind character. Wearing a blue colored negligee. Keeper of the Equator Mystical School halfway house, daughter of grandfather Wahyu and grandmother Ningsih.

Ni Luh looked happy to see Tonbogiri's stone spear and then the four women continued their time together while talking about the school and the situation at the shelter. Since that day Kyoshiro started practicing using the spear.

The next day Ni Luh and Suryati were seen walking together, they walked through the forest at the foot of Mount Agung. It was very sunny, even though it was the rainy season. They continued to walk north, towards noon they finally found a group of Unicorns drinking in a stream.

As they approached, a white unicorn tried to attack them with the horn on its head. Suryati despite her fat body was very agile, she dodged the unicorn's attack. Ni Luh jumped up and climbed on the back of the white unicorn, which thrashed around in anger.

Teacher Ni Luh was clever, she gave the holy creature a healing aura from both hands. She also stroked the Unicorn's neck with both hands alternately depending on the state of the Unicorn's thrashing. After about a minute the Unicorn finally calmed down.

Nekhbet said to Ni Luh: "He is the head of this group, he thought you would take his family members. And his wife is in labor so he's feeling depressed."

Using soul sync, Ni Luh tried to speak telepathically with the Unicorn and explained that she had come to see the Unicorn herd. He was a healer and could help his wife give birth.

The unicorn became calmer, she took Ni Luh who rode her to a cave in the forest. Suryati walked behind the two of them. In front of the cave, the unicorn stopped. Ni Luh got off and together with Suryati they both entered the cave.

Inside the cave, a female unicorn was trying to give birth, when she approached the female unicorn was about to attack. Luckily the male unicorn calmed her down and the female unicorn calmed down.

Ni Luh and Suryati saw and found that the baby was breech. If not helped, the baby would run out of breath and die in the mother's stomach and then the mother would die from heavy bleeding.

Suryati arranged for the female Unicorn to lie down on the ground while giving a healing aura to calm her down and give her strength. Ni Luh helped to slowly pull the baby Unicorn's legs apart.

After some time the baby unicorn came out but she was very weak. She came out but didn't make a sound, her eyes were closed and she wasn't breathing. Ni Luh channeled the healing aura to the baby's heart, after a while the baby Unicorn's heart finally started beating, its ears moved a little and its eyes started to open. Ni Luh continued to give the healing aura until the baby Unicorn was able to stand up.

Suryati also managed to keep the female Unicorn's heart from stopping. Eventually both mother and baby Unicorn survived. Suryati and Ni Luh sat on the floor because they were tired of continuously using the healing aura. Baby Unicorn suckling with her mother.

Ni Luh saw that a lot of blood came out due to the labor process, and she laughed happily. Ni Luh took out a clay bottle from her bag and used the soil element aura to separate the Unicorn's blood from the soil.

Suryati turned out to have a water element, she pulled the blood into the clay bottle. The amount of blood was so much, that the clay bottle was not enough. Ni Luh drank some water from a mineral bottle and gave it to Suryati who finished it right away. After that, they put the rest of the blood into the mineral water bottle.

Ni Luh approached the male unicorn who immediately licked her cheeks with his tongue as a sign of gratitude. Ni Luh spoke through the sync soul and asked for something back to the male unicorn.

The battle at the Januman royal court a month later

Unicorn Blood Spirit Needle is a spirit needle with a thread that has been soaked with the sacred blood of the Unicorn so that it has increased strength to become sharper and the thread becomes strong and cut-resistant. A Mega-class weapon that can increase the attack aura by 4x. Without elements.

Raphael asked Headmaster Agung inwardly: "No wonder those two came riding a unicorn. Apparently, they used a thread made from Unicorn tail hair that has been soaked with Unicorn blood so that it becomes a very thin but very strong thread."

Headmaster Agung replied: "I have indeed seen Ni Luh doing acupuncture with spirit needles. So when I saw the two of them riding the Unicorn, I guessed that Ni Luh must have strengthened the thread with Unicorn blood. But I had no idea that Ni Luh was actually making yarn from Unicorn tail feathers. She must have done the unicorns a favor for them to give her, their tail feathers to make yarn."

Seeing that Darshan and Shailendra were about to cut the spirit threads repeatedly, Ni Luh pulled both threads with her hands, exposing the opponent's defenses. Kyoshiro attacked the two and injured them.

Gagan looked angry and attacked from behind Darshan and Shailendra while using his strongest move: "Heaven and Earth Destroying Poke." The spear rotates clockwise while the fire aura spirals counter-clockwise. So this move occurs because there are two different directions of rotation in one thrust.

The sharpness of the spear and the fire loosened the pull of Ni Luh's thread so that both of them could break free from their bonds. Gagan managed to save both his brothers from a fatal defeat.

Instead of thanking him, Darshan scolded his brother: "Fool, why didn't you attack together earlier? Because of your arrogance, we all almost lost shamefully."

Gagan was annoyed with Darshan's attitude, and he reprimanded: "Darshan should have fought one-on-one with Ni Luh. Why were we all brought into this fight."

Darshan looked angry but speechless: "YOU..." Darshan already realized that if he fought one-on-one with Ni Luh he would lose so he didn't want to answer back.

This time Gagan, Shailendra, and Darshan banded together to fight Ni Luh and Kyoshiro.

Ni Luh and Kyoshiro also joined hands and consolidated their aura.

They both said: "Twin Sync Soul". Kyoshiro and Ni Luh's aura increased to 40 cm of aura according to Ni Luh's maximum aura limit.

Ni Luh changed her soil element to a light element to make it easier to fight her opponents. Meanwhile, Kyoshiro is still using the rock element.

It was Ni Luh and Kyoshiro's turn to attack first. Ni Luh throws eight needles from both hands at the opponent. When the opponents held back the attacks with their respective weapons, Kyoshiro attacked the weakest Darshan. Darshan was overwhelmed by Kyoshiro's attacks which were stronger due to aura and elemental advantages.

Ni Luh was able to face Shailendra and Gagan by herself. It turns out that she had been hiding her fighting skills all this time. Especially since she can strengthen the spirit thread with unicorn blood, her confidence has increased.

After a while, there was a loud shout from Darshan. Darshan was hit with the blunt underside of a spear. Although there was no bleeding, he suffered internal injuries.

Gagan helped him and blocked Kyoshiro's follow-up attack. Shailendra alone struggled against Ni Luh.

Ashwani shouted: "Let's attack them simultaneously!"

Apparently, Ashwani had gathered his strength for one last attack. Gagan, Darshan, and Shailendra joined together with Ashwani. Ashwani, Gagan, Shailendra, and Darshan focused their aura into an attack aura so that the attack aura increased to 2x.

Kyoshiro joined hands again with Ni Luh and released an ivory-white aura of light, it seemed like they were also preparing their signature moves.

Ashwani jumped up and continued flying in the air using a bow as a medium. Picking up a large silver arrow, he focused all his power on the arrow and the bow.

Ashwani stepped on Anuradha's bow. He used his feet to hold the bow and pulled the bowstring with both hands while aiming the large silver arrow that was filled with aura.

He shouted: "Earth-shaking Arrow" while releasing the arrow from the bow. The silver arrow shot out and split into hundreds of small arrows that immediately descended on Ni Luh and Kyoshiro.

Darshan shouted: "Bone-crushing attack". Abani's sword looked like it was rotating 360° rapidly, but it was actually only the aura that was moving in a spiral rapidly. The aura of this sword move can destroy flesh and bone simultaneously because it is like being stabbed with a drill. A stabbing attack towards Ni Luh and Kyoshiro.

Shailendra also jumped higher than Ashwani. Only after Ashwani released the arrow did he shout: "Earth Destroying Axe Attack". A ferocious attack begins with a jump and the axe descends to destroy anything in its path. The axe attack was able to split the bodies of Ni Luh and Kyoshiro.

Gagan braced himself and shouted: "Heaven and Earth Destroying Thrust." The spear rotates clockwise while the fire aura spirals against the clock. So this move occurs because there are two different directions of rotation in one thrust. This dangerous thrust can destroy a 50 cm thick steel wall.

Ni Luh and Kyoshiro were smiling, as if they were planning something. They both join hands between Ni Luh's right hand and Kyoshiro's left. The second all the attacks approached them, Ni Luh's left hand and Kyoshiro's right hand each formed a circle. A huge circle with the Yin Yang formation came out in front of the circle they both made. They both shouted: "Twin Pole Rotatable Shield."

The two-pole Yin Yang-shaped shield turned out to be very potent and powerful. Not only was it able to withstand attacks but it also made the opponent's attack return to its owner.

Ashwani's arrows scattered everywhere, hitting the bodies of Darshan, Gagan, and Ashwani. Shailendra who struck the last blow was hurt the most as he had already been hit by Ashwani's arrow counterattack and when his axe attack hit the shield he was hit by Gagan and Darshan's former attacks as well. Shailendra's anguished scream was heard AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH

Even the spectators had to protect themselves from Ashwani's arrows. King Januman protected Delilah, Kamandanu and Kanyaka. Agung quickly stood in front of the stands and blocked all the arrows that were approaching his colleagues. Some of the weaker spectators were struck by arrows, and they cried out in pain. Sabrina and Li Na immediately moved to help them.

Ashwani fell from the sky and was caught by King Januman. After that Januman laid Ashwani's body on the ground then he left the field. Darshan and Shailendra fainted.

Gagan was still standing tall despite being wounded by his own counterattack. The strongest of the four princes, he suffered a minor injury as he managed to turn Agni's staff into a defensive shield from the arrows.

Gagan attacked Kyoshiro ferociously again, in a short time he managed to defeat Kyoshiro. Gagan hit the wrist behind the knee to make Kyoshiro fall and hit the wrist to release Tonbogiri's spear from Kyoshiro's grasp.

Then he pointed Agni's spearhead at Kyoshiro's neck while saying: "You don't seem to be able to fight with a spear. Your spear attacks have too many flaws and gaps."

Kyoshiro looked at Gagan and said: "I admit defeat."

Gagan smiled, he drew his spear, and said: "Even though you lost the spear move, you won this fight." Gagan looked at Ni Luh. Kyoshiro also followed Gagan and looked at Ni Luh.

They both saw that Ni Luh had already thrown three needles with strained threads toward the necks of Ashwani, Darshan, and Shailendra who were all unconscious. But she held back the spirit needles so that the needles stopped before hurting the necks of the opponents.

Gagan helped Kyoshiro to get up and raised Kyoshiro's hand declaring Ni Luh and Kyoshiro the winners.

The crowd is still terrified by Ashwani's arrow attack. Saori, Miyuki, and Roderick are seen helping the injured audience with aura healing with teacher Li Na and teacher Sabrina.

Ni Luh shouted: "Princes Gagan and Kyoshiro, please lift up princes Darshan and Shailendra and place them next to Prince Ashwani! Kyoshiro and I will perform aura healing on all three of them at once."

Gagan and Kyoshiro did as Ni Luh instructed. After the three were placed in a row, Ni Luh and Kyoshiro joined hands but this time Ni Luh used her left hand and her right hand to throw six spirit needles towards the wounds of the three princes and channeled the healing aura through the six spirit needles.

Within three minutes the three princes had regained consciousness and two minutes later all three were up and sitting. It turned out that by doing twin sync soul the healing aura became very effective and stronger.

Darshan was seen shedding tears and said: "Ni Luh I lost. I am grateful that you are still willing to help me. My love for you will never fade."

Ni Luh did not want to answer Darshan's declaration of love, she went to King Januman and said: "I'm sorry King that so many people got hurt because Kyoshiro and I didn't manage to practice our moves properly."

Januman smiled and said: "If someone dares to see an open fight like just now then they will have to bear it themselves if any accidental attacks are directed at them. So you guys are innocent. Thank you, Ni Luh and Kyoshiro. The battle just now showed that our kingdom is the weakest compared to the Demon kingdom, the Ancient Reptilian kingdom, the Amazon kingdom, and even the demigods and Nephilim communities. It's time we practiced harder to improve our aura abilities."

Finally, Ni Luh and Kyoshiro's victory was recognized by King Januman. With this Darshan was not allowed to bother Ni Luh anymore. All the members of Equator Mystical School greeted the two of them.

The main and special students were amazed by Kyoshiro's rapid development, some even expressed a desire to train with Teacher Ni Luh which she politely declined. Miyuki was the one who looked the happiest because Kyoshiro was going back to the villa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 32
Rayga's parents asked Rayga to move to Sydney Metallurgy University. At the same time Sun Shogun Arata Dai forced Saori to quit her relationship with...
98 0 37
Before the Creator Father creates mankind, He creates heaven with 9 Arch Angel and Ygdrasil Tree in heaven's garden. After Archangel Shen Long which...
35.3K 431 56
my name is Ellis Mercer and I am God's new angel recruited by him after he saw my suffering he told me that he lost all forgiveness on those who coul...