Issues

By greenappleinatree

"Does everyone know me as Oscar's sister?" More

Prologue
Season 1: uno
Season 1: tres
Season 1: quatro
Season 1: cinco
Season 1: seis
Season 1: siete
Season 1: ocho
Season 1: nueve
Season 1: diez
Season 1: once
Season 1: doce
Season 1: trece
Season 1: catorce
Season 1: quince
Season 1: dieciséis

Season 1: dos

824 8 0
By greenappleinatree

I closed the door to Cesar's room behind me and waited about five minutes before opening the window.

I carefully climbed out, trying to not make any noise. Thank god this is a one story house.

To my left I could see the street. I would just have to be really quit and then, when I get close to the Santos on the lawn, I'll have to make a run for it.

I quietly walked towards the lawn, I heard the voices of the Santo's getting closer. As soon as I got close enough, I made a run for it.
Taking a sharp right turn and hearing the Santo's yell and run behind me.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit, shittttt' I'm not a fucking athlete, all right. I ran as fast as I could. I know the bus station is still a 10 minute walk. But the faster I run, the faster I'll get there.

I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer. My heart started beating faster and faster.

Then, my heart dropped. I saw a familiar red Impala drive in front of me in the opposite direction.

The car made a sudden stop and I saw Oscar getting out.

Maybe if I'm lucky, I can still run past him.

But Oscar was faster. As soon as he got out of the car, he ran towards me. I tried to run past him, even hit him. But Oscar grabbed me as fast as he could.

He held me so strong that I could only try to get out of his grip, but failing miserably.

'Corréis más lento que mi hermana?' Oscar told the heaving Santos behind me, while I was still trying to get out of Oscar's grip.
(You guys run slower than my sister?)

'Let me go!' I exclaimed, still struggling. Oscar sighed and told one of the Santos to open the car door for him, while walking us towards his car.

He threw me in the backseat, hurting my already bruised ribs, making me groan while he went back to the drivers seat.

'You're back in my custody' he told me, driving towards the house. My heart dropped again.
'How did they do that so fast? I takes like a month to do that?' I asked him nervously.

I didn't wanna live there again. Sure it's better than other families and the orphanage, but I don't want to stay with the person who had hurt me the most.

'I have my ways' he shrugged. 'Don't run away again' he said sternly, pulling up to the house.

'Just know that the second I turn 18, you're never gonna see me again' I spat, pushing the passenger seat forward and opening the door, storming inside.

'Daniela!' Oscar shouted after me, walking behind me.

I went to Cesar's room and saw the window was locked shut. All the windows in the house were, including the back door to the yard.

'What, I can't breathe fresh air anymore?' I asked Oscar, pointing towards the windows. 'Don't have an attitude with me. I'll empty out the storage room so you can have your own bedroom' he told me.

'I don't want to stay here' I glared up at him. 'Princesa-' 'No soy tu princesa' I told him, watching his face drop a little, clenching his jaw.

'I'll empty the room today, that way you won't have to sleep in Cesar's room and he won't have to sleep on the couch' he sighed.

'Whatever' I rolled my eyes and slammed the door of Cesar's room closed in his face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was around 5 pm and I was looking through old photos I found in Cesar's room.

I was sitting on the floor, looking through them. There were a lot. I think he took them from the photo album dad started making before he went to jail.

He went to jail and left Oscar to be the new Santos leader.

There were pictures of the three of us when we were little. Oscar always took good care of us. He was always smiling and holding us in the pictures.

I have one of those pictures. Oscar gave it to me when he brought me to the orphanage. I still bring it everywhere I go. But he never has to know that. Oscar gave me a picture and one of his cross necklaces I wore everyday when I was little. I stopped wearing it after I realized he wasn't coming back for me.

The photos all stop from the moment Oscar brought me to the orphanage on my birthday. That's why I don't celebrate birthdays.

I heard a light knock on the door, knowing it was Cesar. 'Come in' I responded.

Cesar came in and closed the door behind him. Smiling at me and sitting beside me. 'You didn't leave after all' he said while looking at the pictures that were scattered around on the floor.

'Couldn't leave you alone with the ugly one' I joked, making Cesar laugh lightly.

'I took the pictures before Oscar could hide the photo album' he told me, grabbing a picture of the both of us together.

'You were seven when I went to the orphanage, I thought you weren't gonna remember me' I told him.

'I have the big brains in the family' he smiled cockily, making me laugh. 'And all of the pictures and videos' he shrugged.

'Videos?' I furrowed my eyebrows. Even I don't remember videos.

'Yeah, there's tons of videos. Come' he stood up and ushered me to follow him. Oscar and two Santo's were working on my room and the rest of the gang was on the lawn.

Cesar put his hand underneath the couch and pulled out a cd. I sat on the couch in front of the tv while he went to put the cd inside.

The tv went gray before showing a baby Cesar on the screen.

'Cesar, look at the camera' I heard dad's voice and saw Cesar's baby face giggling towards the camera.

He was feeding Cesar with a little spoon, his whole face full of baby food.

'How are the pancakes going, mijo?' The camera turned towards a six year old Oscar, making pancakes in the kitchen. Dad put a lot of trust in him apparently.

'They're almost ready!'
'We can't wait to try them! Isn't that right, mija?' The camera turned towards a 2, almost 3 year old me. Tears started forming in my eyes.

'Oswar! Oswar!' Mini me yelled and clapped in her hands, making my dad and Oscar laugh. I was in a high chair, next to Cesar.

'They're ready!' Oscar turned off the stove and went over to us with the plate of mini pancakes, some of them burnt.

The video got cut off with a gray screen again and went over to another video of us in the park.

It showed dad filming himself while holding Cesar and then turning the camera towards me and Oscar.

I looked around 5 and was sat on a bike, Oscar standing beside me.

'Oscar is teaching her how to ride a bike'' I heard dad's voice say, holding the camera closer to us.

'Just keep going, I'm not letting you go' Oscar told me while holding on to the back and front of my back. Five year old me looked forward nervously.

'You're not gonna let me go?' I asked Oscar, looking up at him. 'Princesa, confia en mi'

Oscar started pushing my bike forward while I started to pedal slowly. I went forward faster and faster and Oscar let go off me.

I kept going forward and I heard dad laughing with Cesar giggling in his hip.

I made a turn and then saw that Oscar wasn't holding me anymore.

'Keep going! Keep going!' Oscar shouted as he saw my look of panic.

I kept going forward till I reached them again and Oscar stopped my bike. He took me off my bike and jumped in the air with me while cheering.

'I told you you could do it! I'm so proud of you!' Oscar cheered while dad cheered along.

'You said you weren't gonna let go!' Little me exclaimed while Oscar held me on his hip. 'But did it work or did it work?' Oscar asked with a big smile on his face while tickling me.

'Eres un cabron!' Little me giggled, making Oscar's eyes widen at my language. 'Daniela!' I heard my dad's voice say before the video cut off again.

'That was the last time you ever said a bad word again' I heard a voice chuckle beside me, making me jump.

I saw Oscar leaning against the wall, looking at the tv.

I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and turned off the tv. 'Is my room ready?' I asked him, making his smile drop a little.

'Yeah, it's ready' he nodded. I stood up from the couch and grabbed my backpack, going straight to me new room and locking the door behind me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I really need a phone. Maybe I can buy one tomorrow with the cash I stole from Oscar.

I couldn't sleep for some reason. The thought that I still need to stay here for another year keeps me awake.

I sighed and got out of bed to go look for a snack. I opened the door and something on the ground made me stop in my steps.

The cd from earlier was laying on the ground in front of my door with a sticky note that has a smiley drawn on it.

I slowly picked it up and removed the sticky note Cesar put on it. It says 'familia' written on the cd.

I slowly went over to the living room and put the cd inside the tv, lowering the volume so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

I played it from where we left off. The next video was a video from the three of us outside, playing with water guns.

Dad was filming from inside but you could hear us laughing faintly.

I think I was around eight. Cesar and I kept spraying Oscar like we were a team. 'That's not fair! Its the two of you against me!' Oscar laughed while spraying us with the water guns.

Everything was so different then.

I never knew that a year after that video was taken, my life would change forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 693 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
38.8K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...