In The Morning

Por staciiswcrld

Sweet dreams turn into coffee in the morning Más

In The Morning
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
images
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
hey yall
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv

vi

2.6K 120 16
Por staciiswcrld

FMBT

I woke up the next morning, still in Taraji's embrace which made me smile. She was still fast asleep so I eased out of her hold and soon the bed, going to my room to get my day started.

I checked the clock and saw it was five in the morning, I sighed. Call time was at eight thirty and I needed to clear and prepare my mind before going on set.

The first thing I did upon entering my room was going straight to the bathroom and doing my morning hygiene routine. After about twenty minutes I was done with that so I grabbed my bible and journal and headed into the kitchen.

I flicked the light on before setting my things down at the island in the middle of the kitchen, searching for the coffee pot. Once my eyes landed on it I checked the cabinet above for coffee and mugs, thankfully both were there.

I made a small pot of coffee, given that I would be the only one up for up awhile. Once it finished brewing I made it to my liking before sitting down and opening my bible.

I closed my eyes and said a quick prayer before starting on my reading. Funny enough the passage I was reading spoke about forgiveness, causing me to jot down my own notes and thoughts in my journal.

I continued reading and journaling until the soft patter of feet drew my eyes up to the entrance of the kitchen.

Taraji was standing there, stretching while rubbing her eyes before slowly walking over to me.

"How long have you been up?" She asked as she stood beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. I quickly glanced at the clock before answering.

"Almost an hour. How'd you sleep?" I asked setting my pen down and wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Good, really wish I could sleep in longer though." She said with a sigh.

"I know, me too. I'll make another pot of coffee while you get yourself together, yeah?" I said while rubbing her side softly.

"Okay, thank you love." She said giving me a hug before pulling away from me and going back into her room.

I sat there, just staring into space for a moment before getting up and making coffee for everyone in the house. I hummed lowly to myself as I began looking in the fridge for something to make all of us.

We had a few groceries but not alot for a whole breakfast spread so I settled on making pancakes and a little fruit salad. The key to having a great day is to having a good morning and I needed to day to be the best day ever to keep Kendall off of my mind.

I continued humming as I moved around the kitchen. Mixing pancake batter, washing a cutting the fruits. Just in my own little world until two arms wrapped around me from the back and a head was laid on my shoulder.

The familiar scent of Coco Chanel invaded my nostrils causing me to smile as I flipped the pancakes.

"Why are you on my back like a koala?" I asked with a laugh.

"Cause I can be. Is it a problem?" She asked lifting her head and looking at me. I turned my head slightly to get a better view of her.

My breath got caught in my throat as we looked at each other, her eyes tentatively scanning my face causing me to grow nervous.

"And if it was?" I retorted keeping my composure.

"We just gon have to fight." She said before tickling my sides causing me to scream with laughter.

"Stop! Taraji!" I laughed as I tried to get away from her.

"Is it a problem yes or no?!" She asked with a goofy smile as she continued to vigorously tickle me.

"No it's not! Stop before I pee!!" I replied finally successfully pushing her away and catching my breath.

"Now if these pancakes burnt is gon be your fault." I said with a laugh as I checked the pancakes. Thankfully they weren't burnt, they were just right so I took them off the skillet before starting on another batch.

Taraji walked around me, going over to the coffee maker to make herself a cup of coffee. A few minutes after Danielle and Gabi came out as well, making themselves so coffee.

The pancakes were done so I set everything down on the counter before grabbing plates for everyone. Once all that was settled I went back to room to change out of my night clothes.

I put on another sweatsuit given the fact I'm going to have to change so many times today. I paired it with some crocs and a little jewelry before going back it into the kitchen.

After we all ate and got ready we headed out to the studio to film for the day. Once we got there Blitz told us what scenes we were shooting today before having us go get ready.

Today we were filming the Push Da Button and Shug Avery music scenes today. I smiled knowing I would be around Taraji all day, she was the one thing keeping me calm on and off of set.

I went to my trailer and my team immediately started getting me ready. Within the next hour and a half I was Ms. Celie and Raji was my Shug.

We arrived on the set at the same time, I immediately went to my spot in the jukebox joint while Taraji went all the way around to get on the little boat that would bring her down the swamp.

Everyone was lightly going over their lines and cues before Blitz yelled for us to get into place following by a loud 'Action!'.

The music started and I saw Taraji being rowed down the swamp from afar. Soon she was singing along to the music and doing the dance moves.

I watched how her body moved as she danced around the juke joint, an unfamiliar flutter happening in my chest as I did so.

I saw her come over to the table and started smiling. She stood up on the table, continuing her routine before squatting lowly in front of me. I willed myself to keep my eyes on hers as she winked and stood up straight before getting down.

My eyes followed her around as she did her routine effortlessly. The lights cut out and all the dancers began to move in the shadows, their silhouettes mimicking motions of lust and desire before breaking out into routine choreography.

The lights came back on and I immediately shot my eyes over to the bar where I knew Taraji was sitting. I continued watching her, unable to wipe the smile off of my face as she got carried around before ending the song and coming over to me.

We laughed and playfully touched each other with bright smiles before she grabbed my hand and pulled me off camera.

"Cut! That was perfect! We have to run it back to get all the angles so everyone take five and get hydrated." Blitz said.

"God how many times are we gonna do this? I'm sweating already." Taraji huffed as she fanned herself with her hand.

"Hopefully not too many. It is hot out here." I said walking her over to the door.

She grabbed her fur coat and fan, starting to fan the both of us immediately which made me laugh.

"Why thank you Shug." I said playfully as I bumped her shoulder.

"Anytime Ms. Celie." She said with a wink before going back to the boat which took her across the swamp yet again so we could rerun the scene.

Though we were together, she still seemed so far. Only within hands reach for a moment and it dampened my mood a little.

I guess she noticed because she did a few things in the next few runs to keep me laughing. By the sixth run Taraji was silently limping and leaning against me for support.

"What's wrong Shug?" I asked as rubbing her back.

"My knee is bothering me. Climbing on that table is wearing me out." She sighed.

"I think its all the dipping you been doing. Dropping it low every ten seconds." I joked making her laugh.

"Sit down, I'll get you some ice and tell Blitz you need a little break." I said ushering her over to the table and having her sit down.

I went over to our director Blitz, telling him what Taraji was going through and he allowed for her to have breaks between the rest of the takes for today and had someone bring and ice pack for her knee.

I went back over to her, ice pack in my hands, before sitting down next to her and beckoning her to put her leg on my lap. Once she did I placed the ice pack on the underside of her knee while gently massaging the top to help alleviate some of her pain.

"You are truly the best Tai you know that?" She asked looking at me with a warm smile.

"Nobody love me like you." She continued softly placing a hand on my cheek which made my heart flutter.

I gave her a bashful smile before rolling my eyes playfully.

"Cause nobody love you much as I do." I stated confidently which made her smile and laugh.

She sounded like heaven. Her laugh music to my ears, her smile blinding me from its radiance. I watched as her eyes trailed my face again, something she's been doing quite often as of lately.

"You are so beautiful Tai. Always remember that." She said softly while gazing at me. I felt my cheeks heat up causing me to look away shyly which made her laugh again.

We sat in a comfortable silence before Blitz called us to shoot the scene one more time. I helped Taraji up and to the door before going back in my spot and sighing.

I can't wait for this day to be over with.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51.8K 2.3K 30
Y'all this is literally a Tarasia story. Im obsessed with them rn, I wanted to explore the capacity of a love that can exist, From strangers, to frie...
16.3K 874 18
A fictional Love Story Between Taraji P Henson and Fantasia Barrino aka 'Tarasia' Do you believe in love at first Sight? What will happen when Taraji...
6.8K 437 12
Small Tarasia stories in one. Love, admiration, heartbreak, regret, forgiveness.
50.9K 1.9K 24
Love catches you when you least expect it and for them they meet when they needed to. Enjoy as I take you on a journey exploring a love so deep you b...