๐—™๐—”๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—ฆ | anakin skywalk...

By jouskawriting

Akya Sagral is no Jedi. Not yet. And in her situation, you'd think she may never get there. Yet, the midic... More

โœฐ TITLE CRAWL
โœฐ GRAPHIC GALLERY
โœฐ EP. I : THE MIND OF A JEDI
โœฐ 1. akya
โœฐ 2. anakin
โœฐ 3. see me. feel me. know me.
โœฐ 4. everyone makes mistakes
โœฐ 5. jedi don't have nightmares
โœฐ 6. things no one can fix
โœฐ 7. risks taken
โœฐ 8: your pain is my pain
โœฐ 9: anything that you ask
โœฐ EP. 2 : ACROSS THE STARS
โœฐ 10: what i do when i'm missing you
โœฐ 11: trials and tribulations
โœฐ 12: the new padawan learner
โœฐ 13: ready, steady...
โœฐ 14: the reality of war
โœฐ 15: false surrender
โœฐ 16: back in your arms
โœฐ 17: bringing balance back
โœฐ 18: the sparring room
โœฐ bonus: the mandalore plot
โœฐ bonus: voyage of temptation
โœฐ bonus: the duchess of mandalore
โœฐ 19: the midst of battle
โœฐ 20: the night watch
โœฐ 21: where is she?
โœฐ 22: blast!
โœฐ 23: a different point of view
โœฐ 24: what we say when it's over
โœฐ 25: master and padawan
โœฐ 26: what fear leads to
โœฐ 27: akya and ahsoka
โœฐ 28: larson and serafina
โœฐ 29: how can a moment last forever?
โœฐ 30: trust me, i know.
โœฐ 31: the nabooian market
โœฐ 32: the things we deserve
โœฐ 33: do you?
โœฐ 34: seriously, skywalker?
โœฐ 35: sister
โœฐ 36: anakin's plans
โœฐ 37: we won't let you down
โœฐ 38: chatter and clatter
โœฐ 39: the jedi they were waiting for
โœฐ 40: his master commands it
โœฐ 42: destruction
โœฐ 43: the jedi who felt too much
โœฐ 44: do something about it
โœฐ 45: former padawan
โœฐ 46: endings, beginnings
โœฐ EP. 3: LIGHT AND DARKNESS
โœฐ 47: fulcrum
โœฐ 48: right and wrong
โœฐ 49: where the fun begins
โœฐ 50: anakin, don't do that.
โœฐ 51: nosedive
โœฐ 52: strap yourselves in
โœฐ 53: happy landings
โœฐ 54: blind
โœฐ 55: bad options, wrong choices
โœฐ 56: some friend you are
โœฐ 57: trust and the truth
โœฐ 58: what's wrong?
โœฐ 59: the weight of betrayal
โœฐ 60: search your feelings
โœฐ 61: fear in your eyes
โœฐ 62: what have i done?
โœฐ EP. 4: AFTERMATH
โœฐ 63: assurance
โœฐ 64: allies
โœฐ 65: learning
โœฐ 66: see. feel. know. love.
โœฐ 67: the bridge

โœฐ 41: are you alright?

416 17 8
By jouskawriting

Anakin scoffed at his master.  "The same thing would have happened if she was with you," he said.  "They want her gone, Obi-Wan."

"What?" Obi-Wan said, his rather smug face turning into one of confusion. 

Anakin allowed Akya to stand on her own.  They switched their lightsabers back as Anakin explained.  "Dooku said he wanted me to watch her die.  He was set on it."

"Why?"

"Oh, yeah, let me just tell you all the things Dooku told us about his secret plans," said Anakin sarcastically, clipping his saber onto his belt.  "I don't know, Master. Maybe they don't like her hair."

"Hey!" said Akya, falsely offended.  Obi-Wan did not look impressed.

"I'm joking," he said to her.  Then he turned back to his former master. "Seriously, Obi-Wan, I have no idea. But it doesn't matter, because they're not getting to her."

Obi-Wan nodded.  "Well, then, let's keep it that way." He looked to his Padawan. "How are you, Akya? Are you alright?"

"Battered and bruised," she shrugged. "But I'll live."

"A night in the ship's medical wing will do you some good," he said.  "We need to get you back to the cruiser."  He went to put his arm around her so he could help her walk toward the elevator, but she stepped aside. 

"But we haven't found the weapon yet!" she argued.

"Actually, we did," added Ahsoka. Obi-Wan nodded in agreement as Akya and Anakin's faces scrunched in confusion.

"When Rex came to alert us, we took a look at the ship you had been in and, with the help of Artoo's intel, tracked the tri-legged droid to this particular prison facility," Master Kenobi explained.   "We heard of alerts on the first floor and decided we'd come and do a bit of rescuing while the 501st took care of the weapon."

"They're dismantling it as we speak," Ahsoka continued.  "We're going to investigate further into its creation, and hopefully stop it from ever being produced again. Apparently, that hotel owner you two tried to bring in for questioning was the engineer. We've got him in custody now."

"I'm glad you guys decided to do everybody's job," Anakin remarked.

"Well, considering we were finished with our part of the mission, we thought it only kind to help you with yours," said Obi-Wan smugly, putting his arm around Akya.  "Perhaps we shouldn't do that Padawan switch again.  And not because I don't like you, Ahsoka, but because Akya and Anakin... well, they make an interesting team."

Akya chuckled a little. Obi-Wan motioned for Anakin and Ahsoka to follow him, but the Jedi Knight shook his head.

"I'm going to go help out Rex and the others," said Anakin.  "You're free to go, Ahsoka, if you're tired.  You had a long day."

"Thanks, Master," she said.  She followed Obi-Wan and Akya to the exit, while Anakin went to the elevator.  He sent one last smile at Akya before the doors closed. 

— ★ ✰ ☆ —

Akya and Ahsoka went with a couple clones and took a shuttle up to the cruiser in orbit.  Obi-Wan had stayed below to inform the president on what had happened, as well as break to her the news about the senator.  Ahsoka and Cody walked Akya through the halls and into the med bay, where she finally got to sit down as the nurse droid took her vitals. 

"How long were Anakin and I gone for?" she asked Ahsoka as the nurse droid examined the bruises on her back.

"Almost 24 hours," she answered.  "Master Kenobi and I were really worried."

"Wow," Akya said quietly.  That meant they'd been in that facility for at least 20 hours, out cold in that prison cell. 

"How was the time you did spend with Anakin?"

"Exhausting," laughed Akya.  "But fun.  He's my friend.  I'll always put up with him."  Friend.  Good one.

"He's an enigma," said Ahsoka. "But he's a good Master."

"You know what he did?" Akya said.  "I was mid fight with Dooku, totally losing, and he let me use his lightsaber.  Mind you, I'm not the greatest at dual saber combat.  I should take some tips from you.  But there I was, two lightsabers, and still losing miserably."

"You probably held him off for longer than I would have."

Akya shrugged.  "I tried."

"Well, you're alive, and you're walking," said the Togruta.  "Plus you have all your limbs. That certainly says something."

"Thanks," Akya chuckled.  "How was your day with Obi-Wan?"

"Pretty exciting, actually," Ahsoka said.  "He's not all routine like Anakin says he is."

"He's just got a reputation," shrugged Akya.  "I'm thankful for him."

"Why didn't they give you Anakin as your master, anyway?" she said, tilting her head.  "Don't most Padawans know their master before graduating to the level?"

"Anakin and I are the same age," explained Akya.  "It would have been a little weird." Not to mention the ongoing romance, Akya's thoughts continued. Master and Padawan would have just been pushing it. 

"That's true."

"Thanks for taking care of Obi-Wan for me," said Akya.  The droid had Akya lay on her back so that she could wrap up her leg, where there was a wide gash on the back of her thigh.  She hadn't even realized she'd hit the edge of that wall Dooku had thrown her against— the adrenaline must have kept her going. 

Ahsoka chuckled. "No problem," she smiled.  "I'd say the same, but neither you nor Anakin were very responsible for each other."

Akya laughed.

"I'm gonna let you rest," said Ahsoka.  "I'll see you in a little while."

"See you," said Akya.  "Let me know when Anakin comes back."

Ahsoka smiled and nodded, then walked out the medbay door, leaving Akya to close her eyes and allow the nurse droid to proceed with its job.

— ★ ✰ ☆ —

Akya was fully patched up within the next couple of minutes and got a good couple hours of rest before a short knock on the door woke her from her slumber.  She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes as Ahsoka stepped into the room with a smile on her face.  "Someone's here to see you," she said with a smile, stepping aside and allowing her master to step into the room.

"Hey, Padawan," he greeted her with the nickname, walking over to where she sat.  "How are you feeling?"

"Better," Akya answered.

Ahsoka took another step towards the door. "I'll leave you two alone," she said.  Akya looked to her face and wasn't sure if she saw a wink or a blink, but nonetheless, smiled in thanks at the Togruta.  She walked out the door, and it closed behind her.

"Does she know?" Akya turned to Anakin.

"Know what?"

"About us."

"What? No.  You really think I'd tell her?"

"Well, I wouldn't care if you did, she just... seemed like she knew something. I thought she winked at me."

"I doubt that," continued Anakin, taking a seat beside her on the cot. "To her knowledge, we're just close friends.  That's all."

"I wouldn't mind if you told her," said Akya.  "She doesn't seem like the type to tell secrets.  You know, I told her you were the one who connected me to the Force."

"You did?" Anakin tilted his head.

"Yeah, actually.  A while ago.  She's the only one who knows."

"Well, this is bigger than that," said Anakin.  "Let's just stay careful."

"Alright," said Akya, nodding.

Anakin looked down and began playing with the sheets on the cot. "Listen, Akya, I came here..." He took a deep breath. "I came here to say I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Akya repeated. "Sorry for what?"

He looked back up at her, his eyes full of remorse. "Sorry for getting you into this mess," he said. "You had to face Dooku. And that's something no Padawan should ever have to do. I know that firsthand. And if something had happened to you... I don't know what I would have done."

"Anakin," she said, putting her hand on top of his.  "You have nothing to be sorry for.  This wasn't your doing."

"But if we hadn't done the Padawan switch in the first place—"

"Then I would have been with Obi-Wan when all of it happened," she completed.  "Dooku was waiting for me, Anakin.  He lured us there.  He attacked the factory.  This would have happened no matter what you did."

"But—"

"If it makes you feel any better, I forgive you," she said.  "But you haven't done anything that requires forgiveness.  I can assure you."

Anakin's sorrow turned into a weak smile.  "I love you," he said.

"I love you too, Skywalker."

a.n.:

happy thursday! almost forgot to publish.  i had midterms today so it's been busy.

the banter in this chapter! i love it.  i love dialogue so much. Can you tell it's my favorite thing to write?

ily, don't forget to vote!

molly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 39
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท.เณƒเฟโ˜„. :+* โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค''OUR PROMISE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS'' Padawan Kora Knight and Anakin Skywalker meet in a desperate attempt...
4.2K 36 16
Terri Walder is a Padawan in training by her master and mother figure Summer Rose. But when she travels to Tatooine with Qui-Gon, her two best friend...
15.9K 393 23
Description: "Ahsoka!" ... "Can't...hold on." ... "Take my hand!" ... "ANAKIN!" ... "NOOOOOOO!" On a transport, Ahsoka falls off a cliff, and is pre...
5.3K 349 7
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๏ฟฝ...