Raging Storm

By lionwolf445a

A Greenwind story about Lloyd being a villain the whole time, and Morro never dying; but helping him from the... More

Prolog - Wind vs Water
Chap 1 - Dragon Energy
Chap 2 - So it Begins
Aesthetic Page
Masters of Elements
Two Princes
The Pack
Sun and Moon
Dragons or Harumi
Ninjas or Celestials
Transformation
Dragons Past and Present
Water
Black and Mint
Lightning Splits
Forgiveness
Poison in the Water
Character Charts
The Rain of Hell Fire
Important
Explosion
The Hunters
Mission Assignment
Doors
Art
Beasts

Forest of Hunters

71 3 3
By lionwolf445a

Sorry to update this chapter again, but I added too much info on some of the characters. 

Any characters mentioned or eluded to are not mine and are the creators properties. I'm just using them.  

We reached a dense forest at a mountain base, I dove down to the edge of the forest. Changed in mid-air and landed gracefully on the grass. 

The thud behind me signaled that Cole had failed his attempt at mid-air transformation landing or MATL for short. "That is so much harder than it looks," He complained softly for Bekura's ears. 

"It's all about balancing with your body with your tail like a cat or stabilizing your body with your wings like a bird." Bekura explained. 

"I'll try that next time," Cole promised, smile in his distorted voice. 

"Ok," I turned to face them, "We have to head into the center of the forest to meet them," 

"What!" Cole interrupted before going to a quieter voice, "Why can't we just fly to the center of the forest and land there?" He questioned, confused. 

Bekura explained simply, "The forest is too thick for us to fly in." 

"You could fly in though," I told him, "If you used the Ghost Element you could just go through the trees and into the forest." He stared at me for a minute, "You forgot about that, didn't you?" I asked the dual Element.  

He nodded. 

"Ok boys," Bekura interjected. "As much as I would love to stand here and talk for hours, we are on mission. And I'd rather not be out hear after dark." 

"Yes, yes, were going," I complained, playfully. 

 I entered first, Bekura following and Cole heading up the back. The tall trees weaved about in a small pathway, thick trunk crossing above and along the path. Thick leaves and flowers surrounded the trees. The moment I stepped into the shade the whole atmosphere changed. The inviting, calm forest became filled with shadows and looming presences. Creatures lounged in the trees, some known, some completely other. 

An hour of walking and being startled by every noise we stopped for a small break. As we were about to continue, Bekura signaled to stop. Cole, not knowing what it meant sent a questioning look in xyr direction. 

'That means stop,' Xe mentally sent in his direction, 'Something is out there.' 

A trunk a few feet ahead and two and a half metres in the air held two creature figures. Both dropped down ahead of us. The first, an unnaturally tall black panther with brown eyes. The other had the same unnatural height, with both standing over a metre at the shoulder. The second was a black wolf with icy blue eyes and black wings with blue undertones like a crow. 

The arrival of the two creatures set us into battle stances. The winged wolf stepped forwards a few steps, it tipped it's head to the side before turning and sending out a rumble to the panther. The panther let out a low rumble and swift nod back to the wolf, who faced us again. 

In a quick half transformation both became half human. The panther, a young girl, maybe ten. She had tawny brown shoulder length hair, dark brown eyes and an energetic air. She wore a green sweatshirt and jeans. Panther front and back paws were in place of her hands and feet, her tail twitched in excitement, along with her dark panther ears. The winged wolf became a teenager of about seventeen. They had black hair cut in a mullet with bangs, their ears gone from the sides of their head and wolf ears replaced them on their head. They wore black jeans and dark green hoodie with glowing yellow eyes. Like the panther girl they had wolf paws and tail and crow wings. Their icy blue eyes held curiosity. 

"You are Ciaran, are you not?" They questioned, their voice a low snarl. 

I stepped forwards, "I am," I paused. "And you are with The Hunters, are you not?" I shot the question back. 

They nodded, "Let's go," They both shifted back to their creature forms and walked a few paces off, pausing for us. 

I nodded at Cole and Bekura before shifting myself, the other two following suit. The two creatures a head of us moved at a fast and confidant pace, weaving around large limbs and over traps.  

A distance ahead a huge trunk could be seen, the two stopped on a large trunk across the path. 

The young girl shifted and spoke, "We are a part of the Beast Elements, I'm Maddie. Feline Element. And this," She gestured to the teen beside her, who had shifted as well. "Is Azri, Canine and Avian Element." Azri leveled a glare at us. 

"You'll have to prove I can trust you," Was all they said to explain. "The others are waiting for us." They jumped up a few branches and waited in a mostly shifted form. 

Maddie sighed slightly, "The kids their age and older were really mean to them and it makes hard for them to trust others. They just wants to be around trusting people." She paused. "We should go." 

She hopped off in a fully shifted form. We hopped off after the two, moving higher into the tree canopy. 

The two creatures broke through the canopy with us following behind, it was instantly brighter and I blinked a few times, getting used to the extra light. Azri and Maddie waited for us on a platform on the huge tree we saw ahead, the huge tree extending another twenty feet in the air above us, lined with platform to reach the top. The branches of the huge tree extended far into the distance past us in all directions, and among the uppermost branches a huge collection of platforms and huts could be seen. 

"Welcome to Venator Arbor," Azri snarled down at us, a vicious smile spread across their face. 

We carried on to the top of the tree, climbing rather than flying to get to the top faster. The platforms are are made of carved wood, each one the same dark wood as the tree they scaled. At the top sat a wide platform that dropped off to a small clearing at the bottom, on the platform were eleven other Elements waiting for us. The first seven: Hadrian, Draco, Izuku, Kasuki, Perseus, Nico and Thalia were all already  hybrids from my last visit to them. 

Hadrian stepped forwards, "Welcome to our base Lloyd." voids deathly green eyes glowing brightly. Void had messy black hair and tanned skin. Void wore formal, black pants and a black formal coat. Void wore a long cloak over it and black boots. The Element of Serpents, void was an amphitheater dragon form. Voids scales were black with dark blue swirls, voids tail lased behind void, Hadrian had feathered wings and tail with dark green and blue accents. 

"I hope Azri didn't give you to much trubble," he shot them a look. Before talking to Bekura and Cole. "I'm Perseus, Ocean Element. And that's Hadrian." Perseus had disheveled dark hair and sea green eyes. He wore baggy grey cargo pants and pale green tank top, he wore a necklace with different beads on it. He had black-blue wings with grey membranes, more suited for swimming. His scales were black-blue and impenetrable, his tail had webs along the back. His black horns were front facing and he was taller than most of the other hybrids. 

Hadrian and Perseus were their unofficial leaders and often fought over who should lead. 

"I'm Draco Akari," He growled out in high etiquette, holding his clawed hand out to Bekura, who shook it and to Cole who did the same. The Storm Element. He had light grey scales and white tufts of fur down his body and his tail. He had long, light yellow horns, white underbelly and stormy blue accents. He wore silver formal pants and a black formal top with silver lining. Like Hadrian, he wore a cloak over hiss formal wear. 

"I'm Izuku Colden!" The green haired person growled happily and gestured to the angry looking blonde beside him. "And this angry porcupine is Kasuki Balor." The Ace Element Izuku. The Ace Element is know as one of the most powerful and diverse, he could copy a Elements power by touching them. He wore a green and grey hoodie to match his green curls and green eye, his other eye was a bloody red. He wore a pin that said he/him on it and faded jeans. He had silver antlers, green and silver scales and no wings. His dragon form was influenced by the Element he held. 

"What did you call me, nerd!" Kasuki yelled at the shorter boy. Kasuki was the Explosion Element. He had spikey blonde hair and bright red eyes. He had four long wings, his overall scales were black with splattering and fades of red and orange. He had frills on the sides of his head that went from black to red to orange. His tail had a large blonde tuft at the tip with red streaks in it. He wore a black short sleeve with a skull symbol on it and dark blue shorts.

"Thalia Aegis," A girl with short, spiky black hair growled. Sky Element. She had electric blue eyes and wore a leather jacket over a black shirt and blue jeans. She had dark dull scales and pale blue and gold flecks and accents across her scales. Her tail ended in a blade that can and will cut you. She had short black horns and was a wyvern. 

"I'm Nimona, Beast Element and this is Luca, Aquatic Creatures Element,"  A girl with pink hair spoke, she had a shaved head with puffy bangs and parts in front of her ears. She wore a medieval themed outfit. She had a red dress with chain mail like under jumpsuit and tall brown boots. She had a pair of headphones around her neck and her eyes reflected the light. Luca currently was half sea monster, similar to an axolotl with a long thin tail, lined with webbing. Luca had brown eyes and short, brown curly hair. He wore a faded silver and grey flannel short sleeve and blue jean shorts, and waved hesitantly. 

"I'm Nevaeh, Equine Element," A girl in a country like outfit said. She had mid back length brown, wavy hair that was bleached at the tips and brown eyes. She wore jeans, a black top and jean sweater over top. She had hooves on her back feet, but still wasn't very tall. 

"I'm Luke, Pathway Element," A boy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes said. He wore baggy jeans and a blue top. He had a soft look to him. 

"I'm Nico, welcome back Lloyd," The dark haired teen said quietly. Shadow and Death Elements, Nico was a proper death warrior. they had messy, shoulder length dark hair and equally dark eyes. They bore four wings, that looked like bones with shadow clinging to them to create wings. Similar to parts of Cole's dragon they looked to be created from bones and shadow. They had tall, pointed horns. They had spikes all down their back and shadows seamed to leak from his bone scales. He wore a black long sleeve and grey jeans with bones painted on them. 

"Now that you know everyone," Hadrian growled, "We can all go into the Common Space and talk." void gestured for us to follow and with a quick glance at Cole and Bekura, we followed. 

What I changed made it better character wise so please look through The small change I made. 

Well I'm back, I kinda disappeared for finals and now am starting a new semester, yay. I'm so tired of school. Anyway I've never seen My Hero, just know lots about it for... some reason. Tell me what your best subject is, currently mine is ELA (I got a 99 on my ELA final). 

Peace Out ;)  

- Azri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.7K 35
a silly ninjago fanfic from when i was like 13 - Y/N is a 16 year old girl who has every right and reason to hate the ninja, especially the green on...
7.7K 290 12
This take's place when Lloyd is sixteen,beginning of seson 8. Garmadon is still dead,ninjas are living in monastery and Wu is not a baby,but he is wi...
181 64 31
This is the second book the Green series, I hope you like it.
7.1K 105 14
(Shout out to LouTheStarSpeaker on Fanfiction.Net for the awesome description entry) It's Lloyd's job to protect a city that hates him from a father...