Sugar, Sugar // HS

By jarofstyles

Harry owns a bakery, Eden owns a metaphysical shop. Sugary, magical love ensues. Plus size fic More

Welcome
Playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
Seven
eight*
nine
Ten
eleven

twelve

239 10 1
By jarofstyles

Hiiiii. Here is part twelve, and with the smut I'm sure y'all have been waiting for :)

comment or message us on Tumblr to tell us what you think!

--------

Eden felt like she was going to pass out.

The room was dimly lit by one small lamp on the bedside table. The walls were painted a soft shade of blue, and the curtains were drawn closed, shutting out the world beyond. Eden laid on the bed, fidgeting with the sheets, her heart racing with anticipation. She couldn't believe she was finally here, that this was finally happening after all the teasing and workup to this sort of thing.

She had agonized over what to wear to bed, finally settling on an oversized tee shirt much more suited for her. It was a Queen tour tee shirt, a soft cream color and buttery smooth. One of her favorites to wear to sleep. Being bold, she had decided on no shorts and simply a pair of black lace panties. How long would they even stay on? She had no clue. Not if Harry had anything to do with it. All she knew was that she had been the most prepared she could be. Sneaking into his bathroom, she had spread coconut body lotion on her skin to get her as smooth as possible, taking her hair down from the half assed updo she had done, spritzing herself with body spray and brushing her teeth twice. Overkill, perhaps, but she wanted to be good. To be what he had been anticipating.

Staring up at the ceiling. She fidgeted nervously, feeling a bit out of place in his room. Harry had ordered her to his room while he finished cleaning the kitchen, dangerously leaving her alone with her thoughts. As sexy as it was that the man could clean up after herself (And bare minimum), she knew that should could only last so long before she went crazy.

As she waited, she couldn't help but start to notice all the little details about his room. The closet door was closed, a tv hanging over one of his dressers that mirrored the end of the bed. A full size mirror stood in the corner- which she had covered with a blanket. She'd have to talk to him about mirrors and portaling later. He had a few pieces of art, some little sculptures, paintings on the walls of varying sizes to make a little gallery. What had surprised her was his basket of sunglasses on the previously mentioned dresser. Soft cream, it held an almost overflowing amount of sunglasses which had confused her. She had really only seen him wear 1 or 2 pairs of them. Maybe she could snoop later. There was still so much to know about him, so much to learn. All she craved was getting closer to him. Emotionally, mentally, physically.

God, she was crawling out of her skin. She wanted his touch so badly that she knew that the moment he touched her tonight that she would be wet. They'd behaved for the most part, Eden pretending to ignore Harry's eye fucking because she was still hyping herself up. There was no turning back now. She let out a sigh, feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything. She and Harry had been dating for a while now, but she still felt like she was getting to know him. She wondered if he felt the same way. If he still felt like every time they hung out he was learning more and more about her.

But even through the nerves, she wasn't uncomfortable. She trusted Harry with her body, with her vulnerability. She looked forward to handing herself over to him for a bit, to enjoy his hands and lips and get to know how he was as a lover. Was he a biter? He had been vocal in the past but she had to hope that he would get dirty with her tonight. She needed it.

Just then, Harry walked back into the room, carrying two bottles of water. He grinned when he saw her sitting pretty in his bed, hair down now and changed. She was a fucking vision in his bed, surrounded by all things him. His pillows, laying on his sheet, the man couldn't help that sensation of self satisfaction in his chest., Setting the water down on his nightstand before crawling onto the bed next to her. He hadn't wanted her to have to get thirsty and not have anything to drink when she woke up or.. After activities.

He took a moment to look at her, watching her hands fiddle with the sheets as she looked up at him with rounded eyes, he could see the mixed emotions on her face- but it wasn't necessarily fear. He wanted her to talk to him, tell him what was going on in that beautiful brain of hers. Sensing that she was probably needing a bit of soothing, Harry wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "Hey," he whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "What's going on in that mind?"

She hesitated for a moment before finally speaking up. "I'm just nervous, I think. I really want to do this, and have been thinking about it for a while. But sometimes those old nerves come creeping in and I get worried you won't like what you see. I usually don't feel this way, but when we peel back those layers and get to the real stuff, sometimes this sort of feeling leaks past. I'm sorry." She peeped, looking down at her lap.

Harry looked at her with a soft expression, his eyes filled with understanding. "Hey, look at me." His finger nudged her chin up, directing her eyes at him. "There she is. Sweet thing." He leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers chastely, starting slow. "I know it can be scary to open up and let someone in," he said. "But I want you to know that I feel the same way. S'fucking terrifying. When you care about someone, sex means a hell of a lot more. But I need you to listen to this, even if you don't fully grasp it yet." He tucked her hair behind her ear, eyes looking over hers, hoping they could convey just how serious he was.

"I adore what I see. I've been attracted to you since we met. I know people have probably said some fucked up things, made this sort of thing scary for you- and I wish I could beat the hell out of them. Wish I could take that away and make your experiences only positive, only let you feel as beautiful as you actually are. I know you know how gorgeous you are, that this sort of thing brings you back- from what you've told me anyways. But I need you to know that I have never felt more attracted to someone in my life. S'not going to change without your clothes on."

His words made her heart swell with affection for him. Finally. This was what she deserved. Someone tender with her heart, who got it- or at the very least, attempted to get it. That's what she had asked for. Harry had seemingly come out of nowhere, placed in her direct path because he would get it. He was meant for her. Her eyes stung a bit as she felt the words hit her fully. It felt so fucking good to know how much he genuinely cared. How he was attracted to her, how he wanted to help her rewrite those experiences.

What she wanted to say couldn't be expressed very well verbally, so she kissed him instead. Placing her own hand on his neck and pulling him in, kissing him fully as she urged him closer to her as she started to lean back. It was a fiery kiss, one that he could feel down to his bones. She meant this kiss. It was hot and heated, making him moan into her mouth as her fingers tugged slightly on the hair she had found to urge him closer. He would never tire of that.

"Thank you." She whispered against his lips, fiddling with his hair as he adjusted. "I just want you. Want to do it. Can we?"

Harry smiled against her mouth, his heart quickening in his chest. He hadn't expected that sort of reply. He had been fully prepared to take more time sweet talking her- but his mouth could be put to better use. "Anything you want." He murmured to her. "Seems you've still got me wrapped under your spell. M'gonna be so good to you." His lips puckered against hers, nudging their noses together before he sat up, pulling his shirt over his head. "We go as fast or as slow as you want. I'm jus' feeling insane that I've even got you here." Going back down to her mouth, he brushed his thumb against her plump bottom lip, slightly swollen from their kisses tonight. He wondered if it stung, if it was sensitive, but she answered that by wrapping said lips around the digit and sucking on the tip of it softly. Just a bit, her tongue brushing the underside as she gave him her softest eyes clouded with that hint of lust. Lust for him.

"I like this." His voice trilled. "Like that you're so pretty with your lips wrapped around me in any way." Pushing his thumb a bit further into her mouth, he watched her cheeks hollow as she took it deeper and let her teeth grace his knuckle before pulling ot back out. "Temptress, that's what you are." He took his wet thumb and smeared it over her lip, spreading her own saliva on it before catching her lips in a kiss. "Need t'get you naked."

This is what she had been worried about initially, but with his mouth on hers she felt a little floaty as his fingers gently tugged up her sleep shirt, only breaking their kiss when he had to tug it over her head. It was abundantly clear that he was looking when she heard his breath hitch, eyes glancing down at her bare breasts. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra to sleep, Eden would fight demons over underwires, but she knew she made the right call when Harry knelt down and began to kiss down her neck.

"How are you so perfect?" He groaned, peppering kisses to her while motioning for her to lay back. Harry was taking his time to play with her, to observe, to worship. "Can I touch, Sugar? Let me see how soft you really are?"

Her nod was slow, watching his face break out in a naughty grin before his hands traveled south. Despite how comfortable she was with Harry, it still made her tense a little as his hand fell to her waist. How it ran over her stomach, the one forbidden area she usually refused to be touched- but he did nothing but love on her. Letting his hands trace every curve, every dip and edge as his mouth moved further down to the hollow of her throat and bit down softly to make her whimper.

"Most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Like one of those paintings, hm? Y'know what I'm talking about. So soft and lush, just want to bury my face in you." He whispered, ignoring her necklaces as he moved to the swells of her breasts. They weren't as perky as she'd like, but that apparently had no effect on Harry. He took them into his hands, audibly groaning as he kneaded them gently. He genuinely looked pained, and a peek down showed he was hard in his pants. "Christ. M'the luckiest fucking man. Look at you." His voice coated in awe, he let his thumbs brush over her hardened nipples, exhaling shakily.

He let his lips kiss over them, the expanse peppered in soft, slightly wet kisses leaving an imprint behind that glowed in the dim light before he went to the middle of her chest. "M'trying to take my time. Know I have all night... but you're driving me crazy." He croaked, letting one hand down down her stomach to the edge of her lace panties. It had been a pain in the ass to actually find comfortable lace in her size, but she would gladly go on the hunt for days to find more if it made him look at her like this. A spark went up her spine and a soft gasp left her throat as his thumb moved down, stroking her slit lightly. Cupping her mound, letting his thumb trace over the lace as she exhaled shakily, his lips closing around her nipple.

A whine she hadn't ever made before bleated through her lips, hands finding his hair as he flicked his tongue over the pebbled nipple and continued the movements over her most sensitive place. There was no hesitation, nothing she had feared had come true. No recoil, nothing but a positive, lustful gaze and words of praise leaving him. She could tell they were genuine, his excitement palpable in the room.

"Wet for me." He mumbled against her skin. "Got the panties wet, just sitting and waiting for me. Been dying for it just like me, hm?" He asked, smugness written on his face. "I've been tryin' to pace myself.. Like you too much to rush, didn't want to just jump into bed with you but... I've been dreaming about it." Lowering himself further, Eden made herself relax instead of tense like she had naturally inclined to doing. His lips brushed her stomach, the softness of it making him nuzzle against it before moving down. He knew she would be self conscious if he spent too much time there, but he wanted to help her get over that eventually- if she felt comfortable. He wanted to worship every inch of the woman, his modern goddess.

"Me too." She replied, watching with hazier eyes as he found himself snugly between her legs. The man spared no area, kissing her over the panties before moving to her thighs, the fullness making him moan. She continued talking as she felt his lips exploring. "I appreciate you wanting to take me seriously and do it right but- but I've been desperate for it." It wasn't a shameful thing to admit. Harry was beyond attractive and she had the sexiest boyfriend she'd ever seen, how could anyone blame her for being eager to fall into bed with him. "Not too much teasing, p-please." Her words stuttered as she felt his teeth graze her thigh, making her shudder. They were still on the road to discovering what each other liked, but Eden was impatient. She had waited far too long.

"Oh, m'sorry, Sugar." He murmured against her, digging his fingers into the waistband of her panties. "Just getting to know my girl. But let's get down to it, hm? Didn't mean to tease you." His nimble fingers were quick to slide them off, aiding her in lifting her legs and tossing them to the side before letting out a whimper of the view. Eden was beautiful in all areas, but this was his personal favorite at the moment. "Fuck me... You are everything." He moaned, wasting little time before leaning in to let his tongue run up her slit.

Her legs tensed for a moment, his arms hooking under her to hold them open in anticipation of this. She had done such a good job at sucking him the first time, and he knew he wasn't going to ever leave her alone again. He had appreciation for all women, but Eden was the prettiest he had ever seen. He was determined to get her soft and pliant, keep her puffy and sensitive for him before he slid his cock inside of her. Just a taste was good, but he wanted to. Greedy for her was becoming a new key trait of his.

"Oh my god." The girl moaned, feeling his tongue circle her clit. Looking down she could see his eyes, the hunger in them as he licked over her. It was new to her, seeing someone look almost... desperate to touch her. "Just like that, H." Her praise seemed to make it even worse, nuzzling his face into her cunt with little care about the mess it would make on his face and testing out movements with his tongue. He was incredible, obviously, but Eden had a bit more limited experience when it came to getting eaten out. She'd had it happen, sure, but there was something different about this time. Perhaps it was the trust, the feelings, but everything felt better.

Harry was pleased, feeling how she relaxed for him and arched slightly into his face as her hands wound in his hair. Her heavier breathing fueled him, noting every reaction he could. Her thighs tried to close as he latched on to her swollen clit, sucking it lightly into his mouth with a wet sound that went straight to his cock, but he kept her still as he did so. He knew now that he would be spending plenty of time down here, learning exactly how to make her cum from just this alone- but he had to work her open a little bit.

Pulling away from her clit, his face lifted and arm moved to slick his fingers against her cunt. "You're happy, baby?" He crooned, not minding the slickness of his chin and mouth. He had no reservations about getting messy, and Eden had expressed a like for it too, so when he crawled back up and her hands grabbed his face to kiss her, he wasn't shocked. The response was just as hungry, sliding a finger inside of her and muting her squeak with his mouth as he suckled on her tongue. His cock rutted slightly against her thigh, groaning as he felt how truly tight she was. Soaked, but tight.

"I need you inside." She panted, eyebrows furrowed as her hand slid down to his cock. Waiting for his nod, she slipped it into his pants and watched in satisfaction as his face fell into one of pleasure as she wrapped her hand around the base of him, giving a few strokes. "Please? I know it'll hurt but- but I like it." She whispered up at him. "Make it hurt a little bit, H. Please, just get inside me."

"Condom- are we?" He knelt up on his knees as he shucked his pants down, eyes on her hand. She never stopped stroking him, only once to spit on her palm to make the glide that much easier. His head wasn't on straight right now, worked up in the arousal he felt.

"No- No, we're okay. I want it like this. If we can." Eden didn't want to pressure him into anything, but by the look on his face he was more than happy to do so. Harry was visible to read, she found, and i instances like this she absolutely loved it- but she really wanted him to fuck her.

"Course, anything for you." His fingers slid out from her cunt, brought to his mouth so he could greedily get another taste of her with the deep groan that made her pulse. Eden was beginning to get desperate. How had she lasted this long without him? "How do you want me to take you, Sugar? Hm?" His eyes were blazing as they met hers. "Like this? On your knees?" He was giving options.

"Knees." Leaning up for one more kiss, she took it wetly before spinning around to get comfortable. This way felt so good, and she was comfortable like this- but she hadn't expected the spank on her bare ass. The startled squeak was accompanied by his warm hand soothing the sting, making her lean into it further.

"God... this ass." He moaned, holding it in his hands. Harry was obsessed with every part of her, but there was no denying he was an ass man. He'd secretly praised whatever god was out there that she had chosen this way. This position was what he'd been jerking off to for weeks, and seeing her with her face laying on the pillow, hands on the sheets and ass in the air was ten times better than it was in his fantasies. "You are the most tempting thing I've ever seen. This is what I dream about." He whispered, kneading it before fisting his cock. "Want to see it move when I fuck you. Perfect fucking girl."

Eden let out a garbled moan as she felt the tip of his cock run over her soaked slit, finding her entrance. The first push made her tense slightly before his hand ran down her back, soothing her. He was big. Big enough for it to sting slightly as he began to push in, making them both let out noises. It was like she could feel every bit of it. Never having forgone a condom before, it was a bit more intense than she had realized but god, was it worth it. He was being patient, slowly pushing in as she could feel him twitching against her, but it was worth it.

"More." She gasped. "More, H."

Harry was in awe of how good she was- how good she felt. Watching her cunt split open and take him, it was evident that she hadn't been fucked in a long while, and shamefully he loved being the one to take her back. Hopefully the last cock to ever fill her, the only one she would crave, he'd tried to be gentle, but his sweet little Sugar wanted more. "More?" He laughed. "Tiny cunt can barely take this much. D'you think you can really handle more?"

He was testing out limits, and if Eden wasn't already dripping? She'd be soaked all over again. "I can do it." She whined, pushing back on to him. "Promise, I can take it. Give me more."

Doing as told, Harry began to push further into her. A deep groan left his mouth as he watched her swallow him up, slipping himself inside of her tight channel. It wasn't the easiest, resisting slightly, but he could feel how wet she was getting. "How's it feel, Sugar?" He asked softly, holding on to her hip as he got the last bit in. Fully submerged in her, she was dripping on him. "Hm? Talk t'me."

"Full." The girl choked out, grabbing the sheets until her knuckles paled. "Stings, but- I love it." Did she ever. This was the fullest she had ever been, his cock thick and long and perfect for her as he stayed seated fully in her for a few moments before she began to rock on him. "Fuck me. Don't be gentle, please. I can- I can take anything you give me."

Harry would still be careful, but he trusted her. If she wanted to be fucked? He was going to deliver. Slowly pulling out a few inches, he slammed back in to make her yelp. He did it again. And again, listening to her noises as he started to find a rhythm. It was a hot, wet heaven sucking him in and he was loving every moment of it.

Eden was reacting just how he liked. Whimpering and pushing back on to him, moaning for him as he brought his hand down on her ass again and watched the skin ripple as it hit. His obsession with her ass was only being fueled as he watched it hit his groin. This was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

He continued, watching as his girl tugged at the sheets and whined for him, fueling his ego as he began to fuck into her harder. It only seemed to satisfy her more. It was the most free he had felt during sex in his life. Not worried about hurting her too much as he saw what she preferred, he pounded into her as he held her hips tightly. Surely there would be bruises on her after this, but part of him relished in that. Marks made by him on the perfect woman underneath him, marking her as freshly fucked and fully his.

Eden felt like she was being fucked stupid. Like each thrust was making her focus only on how to get this to never end, how she wanted him to stay humping her forever. He wasn't holding back and fuck, did it feel good. Harry was strong, thorough and so deep she swore if she didn't know better, she'd think he was in her stomach. "You're giving it... so good." She slurred, eyes watering slightly as his hand wrapped around her hair and tugged. A whine left her as she was forced up, scrambling to use her hands as he fucked into her sopping cunt like it belonged to him. "Hit me again- please." She begged as his hand in her hair made her arch her back.

The man chuckled in disbelief, bringing his free hand down against her ass again, and again. Watching as the spot moved and her ass rippled from the force of his thrusts. The moans coming from her felt too good to be true, but as he pulled her up and had her on her knees, he pulled her back against his chest and wrapped an arm around her own, his other hand turning her head so he could kiss her. Albeit sloppy at this angle, Eden was feeling like she was in a dream as he cooed against her cheek.

"So fucking wet for me, you're dripping. Naughty girl. Like it when I rough you up a little, hm?" A yank of her hair made her mewl, doing her best to nod. "Was going to go nice and slow, make love t'you... but you had to tell me to fuck the gentleness. Had to make me fuck you like a little whore." The slight degradation made her cry out, clutching the arm bracing her to his chest as she searched out his lips- but he wasn't done talking. "Knew you were dirty... But getting off on this? Being called a whore, being fucked bare and on your knees? Never knew my sweet little Sugar had it in her." He released her hair to collar her throat, his strong hand wrapping firmly around her neck as he jostled her with his thrusts.

"My sweet girl didn't want soft. No... You wanted the fucking only I could give you, Yeah? All the rest couldn't fuck you right, but you knew that I could." His lips dragged against her ear, making her shiver. "And that's why you're letting me keep you. Cause I love this beautiful body, wany every single inch to crave my touch. M'gonna train you to want me everywhere. Your neck, your cunt, your stomach, your thighs... You're going t'feel every bit of beautiful as you are." His voice was darker, rougher, and it went straight to her cunt. Eden swore she could cum just from that.

"Yeah, yes, only you can fuck me like this." She babbled back, knowing it was the truth- but she couldn't wait until later one when she showed him it was the same for him. Only she would fuck him the way he wanted. She would take control at some point and show him that, but for now she was more than happy to let him take the lead. He did an incredible job.

It felt like she was on fire, the tips of her nerves buzzing as he fucked into her over and over again. With whispered permission, he closed his fingers around the side of her neck in a practiced way, cutting off a bit of air and giving her the headrush she needed. "Gonna cum- I'm gonna cum, Harry." She said frantically, voice slightly strained as the mix of his cock hitting the spot she needed, the words and his hand around her neck having her barrelling towards orgasm much faster than she had before. It was almost rare, before, to cum during penetrative sex, but he was getting her in that exact way she needed.

"Go on, baby." He encouraged. "Soak me, c'mon. Cum on my cock, my perfect little whore. Sweet little goddess... Show me how good you feel." He continued the same pace, not wanting to change a thing so she could meet her end. It fueled him to know it was his doing as he watched her begin to fall over the edge.

Eden's ears were ringing as she came, all she could focus on was the pleasure. White hot, spilling from her belly to her clit, all the way to her eyes as they watered. The most pathetic little scream was given as she began to tremble in his arms, nails digging into the one holding her up as her cunt fluttered around him. Her breathing caught in her throat, even as he released the grip and simply held her he worked her through it, but it was difficult to stop. She began to go limp, unable to keep herself up.

Harry was right at the edge, feeling that orgasm- but he was gentle as he lowered her down, body following after her as he chased her orgasm. Now weighted on top of her, he used one hand to make sure he didn't crush her while the other stayed on her throat while he buried his face into her neck, grunting as he felt his orgasm crest. It hit him like a train, his own pathetic whine leaving his chest as he shuddered on top of her, sloppy final thrusts pushing him over the edge. A moan of her name left his swollen lips into her neck as the first ribbon of cum spilled into her, stalling as his balls began to pulse and the thickened load of cum began to fill her up.

It was more intense than either of them had felt before. Both felt stinging in their eyes, a need to stay close, and want to hold on- so they did. Recovering slowly, Harry stayed buried in her cunt as he pressed kissed silently to her cheek and neck as his cock gave its final twitches inside. Spent. It was unusually comfortable despite the stickiness between bodies, and when Eden gathered the strength she lifted her head and whined softly for a kiss which the man happily gave.

"You okay?" He asked softly after a few moments of quiet breathing and her body stayed under his. He was blown away, if he was honest, but he didn't know how to verbalize it to her.

"M'so good." Eden giggled, feeling his nose against hers as he smiled. "I don't know what got into us, but I loved it." The woman knew how rare good sex actually was at this point, especially for her, but Harry had almost read her mind. She'd directed a little, but he followed every cue her body had given. He'd taken control, was a little degrading but not too mean. She'd get him to be meaner later- or show him how mean she could be.

"Me too." He admitted, hissing as he adjusted in her. He was sensitive for now. "Gotta pull out in a minute. D'you want to take a shower?" His fingers were gentle as he removed them from her throat, moving the hair that was stuck to her face. "Need to make sure you're all taken care of."

It warmed her heart to know he cared. He actually gave a fuck if she was okay and knew what aftercare was. She'd gotten lucky.

"Yeah. Just give me a minute." She yawned, burying her head into the pillow. "My legs are like jell-o. You can be smug about it." The permission was heavily earned.

"Well, I will be. But I want you to be comfortable first." He sighed. "I'll give us a minute but m"gonna have to change the bed." Harry didn't want to assume anything of her for another round, but she answered that herself.

"Don't bother." She mumbled. "You're going to be back inside of me before we get out of bed tomorrow."

Harry couldn't argue with that. All he knew was, he had gotten a proper taste of Sugar- and he was an addict. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 620 19
Harry doesn't believe love is on the cards for him. Louis just wants someone to love him for him and not what he can do for them. Together they learn...
608 2 33
Harry is happy owning a bakery and working there with his best friend, having no desire to change anything in his life. Then one day after his break...
31.5K 3.1K 27
@Nelli0212 gave me the idea to write a Christmas story where Harry owns a bakery and Louis wins a competition and gets to learn how to bake every day...
69K 2.8K 29
💙💚 COMPLETED 💚💙 Harry is the cheeky owner of a bakery and Louis is a record producer who loses his ability to speak properly when Harry sports a...