Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

40. Snowfall

3.8K 220 42
By BunnyTaeil

Throughout the whole process Jungkook has not once leave y/n's side. Roseanne kept hoping that he will notice her, remember her. She told herself it must be work, 'everyone is busy at it so is Jungkook. It's okay he is busy I'll have plenty of opportunity in future.' After the construction site they start their journey separately again for the new location. It's outside Seoul in a remoted area.

After a very long journey they got to their destination. Y/n and Jungkook felt like all their tiredness went away as soon as they saw the place around them. It's full of natural beauty, fresh air.  They were pleased with the location. 

Few hours later

"Sir, Ma'am, It's lunch time.  Let's have our lunch. There's a hotel I booked nearby. " the representative said. 

When they were eating they talked about business. Taehyung didn’t try to talk to y/n like he would do before. Hoseok was busy observing the situation and only talked business. Roseanne stood among all of them pretty much clueless. She just stolen some glance of the green eyed man. Y/n was checking her phone like she was waiting for someone's call or message. Of course Jungkook noticed, but he didn’t question her.  The situation wasn’t perfect for it. 

After the lunch was over they took some break. 

Rose approach Jungkook who gave y/n some personal space when she went to her car frustrating over something. She went inside her car and was calling someone. 

"H-hello Mr. Jeon." she fiddle her finger shyly looking at Jungkook. Her doe eyes and childlike charm has taken over countless man.

"Oh, hi Ms. Kang." Jungkook said confusingly. Isn’t she y/n's sister and Taehyung's fiance. What is she doing here?

"Umm I want to t-thank you." she said shyly 

"Huh, me?  For what?" he asked, she again felt her heart clenched, he really doesn’t remember her.

"F-for saving me that day." she answer Jungkook still had confused look so she explained their past encounter from before.

"Oh, that's nothing. I don't even remember that. I would have done the same if it was someone else so you need to thank me more." Jungkook said shrugging. 

His each words were dagger through her heart. 

He doesn’t even remember that?  Why?  When she remember every single details about that night. Rose's mind and heart was in mess. Him not looking at her or be affected by her was painful enough and now this? Is this how it felt to be rejected? 

This was her first time feeling like this. She has got everything in life without even asking. She had things going into her favours but why wouldn’t it be the when comes to Jungkook? 

Roseanne is extremely beautiful. People would use her as an example how a women can be so talented and extreme Beauty at the same time. She is the dream girl of millions, she one of the biggest fanbase in Korean entertainment industry. Man women would do anything to get a glimpse of her, everyone particularly think she is a goddess,  sing song about her beauty then why won't Jungkook look at her like she wants him to?

Without giving her a second glance Jungkook walk off from her. 

Rose stand there deep in thought that's when she heard someone talking to her 

"Aww looks like the puppy runs off to the master." Hoseok's snicky comment made Rose look around seeing him smirking at her creepily. When she saw what Hoseok was pointing her heart clinched. 

Jungkook went to y/n.

After finishing their work they decided to stay on a hotel nearby cause it was quite late and they were far away from Seoul. Everyone went to there hotel room. Y/n took a shower then dressed up. She always has an extra dress in her car. She was not in the mood of eating so she pass dinner. She again looked at her phone, she was pissed off. She tried to sleep but couldn’t 

To take some fress air. She came out from her room. 

She was walking around when she saw Jungkook who was standing alone on the balcony. He was in deep thought, he didn’t even realize that y/n was walking towards him.

 He looked ethereal. He was in casual cloths, his eyes were shining in the illuminating light reflect. For a moment y/n thought he should have be a model. 

"Trouble in paradise?" she asked shattering his deep thoughts. He was taken a back at her sudden appearance. 

There his heart goes again, beating abnormally whenever she is around. 

"Huh, well nothing much just thinking about business. What about you?  Couldn’t sleep?" he asked looking at her. 

She was also in her casual cloths. Her hair wasn’t tied anymore,  they were free. Jungkook mentally gasped at her attire. He felt his body heating up, for some reason he knew his neck and cheeks will chenge colours. But he was thankful cause of the lights.  Jungkook has always loved her like this more. 

He prefer her real self. 

"Nah." y/n sigh

Jungkook was about to talk but her phone rings. Y/n quickly picked up, after finishing her talk she sigh in relief. 

"What happened?  You seemed pretty concerned. Everything okay? " Jungkook asked 

"My grandpa went to doctors today he was sick for days. He wouldn’t pick up my calls. I thought reports were pretty serious. But now that old man called and confirm that his report were alright. He was on a date with grandma and forget his phone home." y/n said with a small smile 

"W-wait what!!  Date?  Your grandpa?" Jungkook's reaction made y/n grin. She was also stunned when she heard that. Even though she was worried and pissed off whole day but this made her day. 

"Woah!  What a colourful man." Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck. 

Unknown to them Taehyung was looking intensely at their interaction from a far. Rage burn in this veins. For the first time he had seen y/n smile. It was so beautiful that he couldn’t breath for a moment. Then it hit him the reason she was smiling was none other than Jungkook. 

Why are they so comfortable around each others? 

What's there relation? He checked his background but he didn’t find anything suspicious, he didn’t even find a single clue. Jungkook and y/n study in the same school but never has been seen with each other that's what the report said.

But now he can assume that they did had some type of past when they were in middle school. 

Y/n...she was really comfortable around Jungkook. Not only that she smiled? To that Jungkook?  It's a big no to him and his ego. Burning rage was what he felt. But for now what can he do, whatever they does is none of his business. So he is no one who can question them. 

"Oh look It's snowing." Jungkook exclaimed happily. 

"Yah. It's pretty." y/n said softly looking at snow falling. Jungkook was again taken a back at her soft tone.

Jungkook looked at her, she is mesmerizing. 

"Yah,, so pretty." he mumbled under his breath looking at her. He notice the atmosphere is more cold that before and y/n was cold. But she almost did a good job hiding it. 

Jungkook took off his jacket and place it around y/n shoulder carefully. Y/n startled at it she gave a pointed look at him but didn’t say anything. It was pretty cold actually. 

"Take it,  It's cold." Jungkook said 

"Don't you feel cold Jeon boy?" she asked enjoying the snow falling 

"I'm used to it." he answer nonchalantly 

"Why?"

"Well, I didn’t had the privilege for warm clothes, just very few clothes I had. My aunt would beat me more if I buy something for me instead of giving her the money.  So, my body is used to the cold." Jungkook explained. 

Y/n's eyes widen slightly. Her fist clenched. 

"Hey It's okay really. I'm good now you know." Jungkook laugh nervously. He could sense her anger.

"Thanks." she whispers controlling her anger. This is why she always appreciate every small things in this life and always thankful for everything. 

"Huh?"

"For the jacket." 

Jungkook smiled.

 His heart beat was this fast he was afraid she can also heart nevertheless  it shook him to his core. Y/n has thanked him,he felt giddy. 

They looked ahead. 

Again both of them silently enjoy the snowfall together  

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 448 22
"You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but he didn't hear...
3.9K 242 7
Y/n: I told you once I come back I will destroy you Jungkook fell on the ground crying his eyes out. He wished he could turn back time and stop himse...
40.1K 4.6K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
397K 43.2K 98
She used to be a beautiful young lady who resembled a sunflower. Bright,cheerful and mischievous. She was a royal yet was never a part of the royal f...