Yokai Academy's Half Breed Fox

By ManuelMandujano1

Hiroshi Iwatani is a delinquent boy that sent to yokai Academy by his father but what people don't know is th... More

Chapter 1: First Day in Yokai Academy.
Bio
Chapter 2: Succubus trouble and tasting Cajun style lizardman tail with a witch
Chapter 3: The Fanboy retaliation and Mermaid fishing season
Chapter 4: A Fox's beef with a Werewolf
Chapter 5: Going against an artistic Gorgon and a Blackmailing Slug cameraman
Chapter 6: A reunion with a Yuki-onna and Technical wrestling with a kraken.
Chapter 7: The Witch's Ranch Part 1: Entering the human world.
Chapter 8: Witch's ranch Part 2 A Witch's Past
Chapter 9: (PSC Part 1) Hiroshi's lyrical and physical smackdown on the PSC
Chapter 10: (PSC Part 2) War declared and Secrets revealed.
Chapter 11: Visiting the Family and Dojo Punishment
Chapter 12: The Great Roshi vs Troll Hogan
Chapter 13: A Kitsune's Heat problem (+18)
Chapter 14: Tutoring problems with a Lamia
Chapter 16:(Anti Theses 2) Tsukune's Ghoul Time
Chapter 17: (Anti Theses 3) Hospital trouble with a Puppeteer.
Chapter 18(Anti Theses 4) A Neko-Raiju's Cyclops beef
Chapter 19: (Anti Theses 5) Fighting back
Chapter 20: When your children visit from the future
Chapter 21: (Anti Thesis 6) Taking the fight to the enemy.
Chapter 22 (Antithesis 7 finale part 1) Hokuto's agenda.
Chapter 23(Antithesis 8 Finale part 2) former human beatdown
Chapter 24 Meeting the Future in laws in the School festival

Chapter 15: (Anti Thesis) Hybrid Warfare

63 1 0
By ManuelMandujano1

2k views.... I'm surprised and grateful that you guys made it happen, Thank you, and Now Onto the chapter.

At night Tsukune was dealing with something as he woke up with his giving him pain as morning came Hiroshi and Tsukune were discussing it.

Hiroshi: Hmm I don't know much about it but this could be something serious like side effects from taking medicine.

Tsukune: You're right but I hope this will fade away.

Moka: Hi guys

Moka then looked at Tsukune who was looking more pale than before then noticed the bite marks not healing like before.

The two then noticed an ice blade thrown at them as Mizore and Hiroshi were behind the tree.

Hiroshi: Oh sorry guys, we were training and Mizore's ice kunai must have missed.

Mizore: I apologize if I almost killed you two.

Tsukune: That's ok we got caught up in it that we didn't notice it.

A day later class started as usual as Ms.Nekonome came to announce the class representatives which Tsukune becoming the class president while Moka the vice president as it surprised them.

Hiroshi: Congrats You two I hope you do well.

???: What the fuck is this? I haven't been to this place for a long time and now that little shit is the class representative?

Saizou who was appearing like he got parole out of prison as he still haven't forgotten the beating he took from Hiroshi and Moka's more aggressive side during the first few days of Yokai.

Saizou: Don't think that you deserve to be the class president you little shit.

Tsukune: A lot of things have happened since you weren't here I ain't that weak kid you tried to attack anymore.

Saizou: Oh you think you can beat you couldn't even beat me without your friends you gutless piece of shit.

Hiroshi then looked for something mocking Saizou.

Saizou: What are you looking for Iwatani?

Hiroshi: Looking a gutless piece of horseshit I don't see one except the Dio Ripoff.

In the Jojo-verse

Dio then felt an insult as he stared at Jotaro Kujo and Jonathan Joestar.

Dio: Hmm someone must be insulting me or someone like me. It could be those damn Joestars

Back to the R+V Universe.

The class laughed from the roast Hiroshi as Saizou walked to his seat with.

As class ended, the newspaper club were discussing about the bite marks over lunch but in the rooftop a group was watching them from the shadows.

???: Look at them all bunched up together The beauty queen of Yokai Academy Moka Akashiya, the most popular girl Kurumu Kurono and the highest GPA in school Yukari Sendo.

???: let's not forget the foreign American beauty herself Jeanne LaCrosse and the snow woman Mizore Shirayuki.

Saizou: All those high profile girls are with those two pieces of shit it makes me sick. Enjoy those girls you two because it will not last forever.

???: So are you gonna do it?

???:According to the rumors Tsukune's no pushover after a few battles.

Saizou: Don't let that fool you Midou as those are just rumors I know because I fought that little bastard.

Midou: Let's not forget that half breed Iwatani as well according to witnesses he took out Kuyo along with a building using a wrestling move not to mention he did the same thing with Rikiishi.

Saizou: No wonder i lost to him but It doesn't matter he'll fall like that bastard

Midou: I'd be careful since he killed the former gym teacher.

Saizou: A pity I like that guy.

Saizou then realized that he can't take down a guy like Tsukune with Iwatani around as the gang hatched a plan.

After lunch Hiroshi went to help Mizore and the girls with club activities when he noticed something a few faces appeared as they began to surround them.

???: Well well if it isn't the Half-Breed all alone with these beautiful women.

Hiroshi: I suggest you back off or else I won't hesitate paralyze you.

The gang member laughed as well as the rest of his crew.

???: Then how are you gonna take us down your outnumbered.

Hiroshi: You think I'm not gonna let the girls fight do ya? Well you thought wrong.

The girls then used their monster forms as the group didn't realize what they got themselves into.

The hybrid monster then tried to use his arm blades and tried to slice him but the attack was block by hiroshi with the sword.(Hiroshi always carries it but doesn't use it unless it's necessary)

Hybrid: Oh ho, so this is what you use?

Hiroshi: Don't think you that complimenting my blade will help you.

The girls were kicking the gang members asses as LaCrosse and Mizore was using Balle de feu all while Mizore froze them to take then down while Kurumu and Yukari are taking them down with Kurono's Succubus charm affecting some of the crew and Yukari knocking them out with the falling tubs.

Meanwhile Hiroshi was blocking each attack until the hybrid monster blinded him with dirt to slash him.

Jeanne: Hiroshi!!

The gang members then grabbed the girls as they watched their friend getting beaten by the outcast hybrid.

Hybrid: So this is the guy who kicked Saizou's ass kinda disappointing. After I'm done with you, we're gonna enjoy with those girls.

Just the hybrid was about to kill him the Kitsune pulled out a Talisman and said.

Hiroshi: Thunder hell.

The lightning then struck the hybrid as the gang was surprised by the power as he went to his Kitsune form and Oh boy was he pissed.

Hiroshi then got up as hybrid tried to slash him but that was a mistake as Hiroshi grabbed him began to brutalize him as he was suplex him viciously as the gang stood there in horror.

Hiroshi: If you're gonna fight me, THEN COME ON LET'S SEE IF YOU GOT THE BALLS TO FIGHT ME!!

The gang members charged as Hiroshi went for a double spear and took down two members.

Another 2 members tried to jump him but they received a Chaos heaven roundhouse kick and blew them away into a tree.

The hybrid then looked at his guys getting knocked out not realizing the position he's in as Hiroshi then fucked him up with an elbow to the face.

The kitsune then crouched down and said this.

Hiroshi: Tell me who set up this little fiasco and else is involved?

Hybrid: Fuck you But at least Tsukune isn't gonna be a problem anymore hahaha.

Hiroshi grabbed the katana and knocked him out in its bokken form as he went to his friends and Mates. (Welp that dude now has CTE)

Hiroshi: Come on Tsukune and Moka need us I think they wanted to take me and Tsukune out.

Yukari: But you're hurt!!

Hiroshi: Don't worry Yukari I'll heal but for now we got to save our friends

The group ran to see Moka stripped to her underwear and Tsukune suffering from the effects.

Hiroshi was about to attack when they saw their friend block an attack and began decimating the attackers. When they saw his eyes that's when they realized that blood that Moka injected to Tsukune was giving him vampiric strength.

Hiroshi: Looks like the side effects must have gave him vampire powers.

Saizou realizing what happened ran only to find Hiroshi in his way as he was grabbed by him.

Hiroshi: Tell me motherfucker did you and your friends tried to attack me and the girls

Saizou: I doesn't matter all I want is for you and that fucker Tsukune to fall.

Hiroshi: That's not gonna happen especially when you when pissed off a person of high influence.

Saizou: What are you talking about?

Kurumu: Wow you really have been living in your little world, Hiroshi is son of Tamamo no Mae. Japan's most sinister Kitsune.

Saizou now realized that he provoked the wrong person and tried to run away but the girls then grabbed him as the Half yokai grabbed him and said this.

Hiroshi: I know you sent those bastards I want you to tell them and their leader that they fucked with the wrong people.

After they defeated Saizou along with the rest of the attackers Hiroshi and the girls went to check on Tsukune as they took him to the Infirmary.

But in the shadows Midou and his group now saw what Hiroshi and Tsukune are capable of.

Midou: So that's Tsukune Aono, looks like it was more than a rumor and that half breed Iwatani, looks like you have changed since we last fought each other huh?

As the group took him the Infirmary Hiroshi was greeted by the headmaster alone with Ruby and Shoto.

Shoto: I see you two went thru hell what happened?

Hiroshi: Me and Tsukune got jumped by a group of Outcast Hybrid monsters they must have known where both of us were to plan it. But that's not the crazy part. Tsukune has gotten vampire abilities now.

Headmaster: This isn't good.

Hiroshi: What do you mean this isn't good?

Shoto: Roshi, I hate to say it you got to prevent Tsukune from using it because if he uses it, the consequences could be Fatal.

Headmaster: What Akiyama says is true. The Vampire blood is deteriorating his body and it won't stop him until it kills him or turns him into a ghoul.

Hiroshi: Wait I thought Vampiric ghouls happen to people who aren't virgin?

Shoto: That is true to ordinary Vampires but Moka is different to any ordinary Vampire.

Hearing what they told him

Hiroshi: I'll tell him to take it easy.

Welp looks like Tsukune and Hiroshi made an enemy with a group of Outcasts but then again those guys started it not to mention the conversation between headmaster and Hiroshi about the situation Moka accidentally put Tsukune through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 1.9K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...
57.9K 2.7K 35
Y/N L/N son of two small time villains. With his quirk idle transfiguration, he can change his body to his will using up energy in return. After his...
15.4K 492 19
M/N Tokito is a decendent of the Tsugikuni family . Even if the demon king has been killed in taisho era , a secret was known in the Tsugikuni family...
9.6K 295 41
The world in My Hero Academia has been flipped upside down when this disastrous event happened. With more reports of the incident, not just from Jap...