MLP MYM Chapter 7 Episode 2 M...

By K0smicgr4pe

The Mane 6 and Sparky wandered into the Bridlewood forest after a fun day at the beach and found the fountain... More

Bridlewood Fountain of youth mystery
Zipp Storm's's mystery/1st victim: Sunny Starscout
Zipp Storm's research/Baby Sunny Starscout's playtime/1st Bedtime
1st Morning/2nd Victim: Izzy Moonbow
2nd morning/3rd victim: Hitch Trailblazer
Baby Mane 3 and Sparky's playtime/3rd bedtime
3rd morning/4th victim: Pipp Petals
The Baby Mane 4 and Sparky's playtime
Opaline's tree escape/The search for the Mane 6/4th Bedtime
4th morning/5th victim: Zipp Storm
Baby Mane 5 and Sparky's playtime/5th bedtime
5th morning/6th and final victim: Misty Brightdawn
Baby Mane 6, and Sparky's playtime/Opaline and the others arrival/6th bedtime
6th and final morning/Family photo/Equestrian promise/Back to normal

Baby Mane 2's playtime/2nd bedtime

34 0 0
By K0smicgr4pe

That makes the Mane 5 into the Mane 4.

"You ready to have some fun with me, Izzy?" Asked Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Yeah! Let's party!" Said Baby Izzy Moonbow.

They walked downstairs and Zipp Storm played some more music from Baby Einstein on the radio.

Baby Sunny Starscout and Baby Izzy Moonbow started dancing. Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Sparky Sparkeroni, Pipp Petals, Zipp, Storm, and Misty Brightdawn applauded, and Baby Sunny Starscout and Baby Izzy Moonbow bowed thankfully.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Said Baby Sunny Starscout and Baby Izzy Moonbow.

"You want to wear a diaper too, Izzy?" Asked Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Yeah." Said Baby Izzy Moonbow.

Hitch brought Baby Izzy Moonbow upstairs, and gave her a diaper by strapping it around Izzy's waist. She gave him her friendship bracelet and he placed it in her drawer. He brought her downstairs and Baby Sunny Starscout cheered.

"Alright! Well done, Sheriff Hitch!" Cheered Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Thanks, my wittle baby Sunny." Thanked Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"So, Izzy, are you ready to watch some of the Baby Einstein DVD collection?" Asked Pipp Petals, as she hold out the Baby Einstein collection.

"Yeah, Pipp! I sure can." Said Baby Izzy Moonbow.

Pipp Petals chose Baby Van Gogh: World of Colors, and Baby Monet: Discovering the Seasons which are Baby Izzy Moonbow's favorite.

Baby Izzy Moonbow laughed and cheered and clapped her hooves.

"Everypony ready to play a game?" Asked Zipp Storm.

"Yeah." Said Baby Izzy Moonbow, as she vanished.

"What the...?!" Screamed Pipp Petals.

Baby Izzy Moonbow's voice was heard from another dimension.

"Cookie? Izzy want a cookie? Num-num cookie? Izzy want a num num? Num-num cookie. Cookie." Said Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer as he looks for her while holding a cookie jar.

"You're not...? Oh my goodness!" Said Pipp Petals in shock.

"Cookie. Cookie." Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer called.

Baby Izzy Moonbow appeared back in the kitchen.

Baby Sunny Starscout was amazed. "Wow! That was amazing! Hitch, she can still hear you from the other dimension?" She asked.

"Yeah. She sure can." Said Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

That night, The Mane 4, Sparky, Baby Sunny Starscout, and Baby Izzy Moonbow started to have dinner in the kitchen, while they're watching TV which shows outer space and it's Baby Galileo: Discovering the Sky which is Baby Sunny Starscout's favorite.

"If my Dada was here, he would've been very proud." Said Baby Sunny Starscout, happily.

"He sure would, Sunny." Said Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

Baby Izzy Moonbow rubbed her eyes, stretched, and yawned, indicating that she's sleepy.

"You feel sleepy too, Izzy?" Asked Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Yeah. (Yawns) I am sleepy. Shall we have a good night sleep?" Asked Baby Izzy Moonbow, tiredly.

"Sure. (Yawns) You know, I'm feeling tired, too." Said Baby Sunny Starscout, while she rubbed her eyes, stretched, and yawned, too.

"Ok. Let's get you two cleaned up and carry you two to bed." Said Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer carried them up to the bathroom and gave them a bath and dried them up and brought them to their room, and placed them in bed so they can have a good night sleep.

Zipp Storm played Brahms' lullaby for Baby Sunny Starscout.

Baby Sunny Starscout rubbed her eyes, stretched, and yawned. And then, she went to sleep. Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer gave Baby Sunny Starscout a good night kiss.

Pipp Petals sang a lullaby for Baby Izzy Moonbow.

Pipp Petals (sings):

Hush now, my baby
Be still love, don't cry
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream

Sleep and remember my last lullaby
So I'll be with you
When you dream

Baby Izzy Moonbow rubbed her eyes, stretched, yawned, and then she went to sleep while sucking her hoof.

Pipp Petals gave Baby Izzy Moonbow a good night kiss and tucked them into their bed.

"Good night, my little ponies. We'll see you in the morning." Said Misty Brightdawn, whispering softly.

"Good night, everypony." Said Baby Sunny Starscout and Baby Izzy Moonbow, sleepily.

The Mane 4, and Sparky closed the door softly.

"Good night, Sunny." Said Baby Izzy Moonbow, tiredly.

"Good night, Izzy." Said Baby Sunny Starscout, sleepily.

They went to sleep and listened to lullaby music.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 55 10
After tons of moons full of despair, hatred and of course disharmony a new hero has been born, this hero in fact is a lot different, he's a unicorn w...
199K 4.9K 30
Persephone Jackson just wanted a brief hiatus to rest and recover after the Second Giant War. Of course that was never possible because the fates hat...
374 26 26
A small child made their own animatronic and kept it a secret for years as it can transform into Glitch Mode, Nightmare Mode, Medical Mode and Plushy...
49K 762 25
~Sequel to Shrek 2: Happily 'N'Ever After [Book 2]~ Uncle Connor: Now remember: No nagging, bragging, sweating, fretting, slipping, tripping, slurpin...