Mafia's cute Baby Boy

By myrrhchoco

Kim's and Jeon's Both well known in Mafia world Blood thirsty for eachother Can go to any length to bring a... More

Characters
Ch1
Ch2
Ch 4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch7
Ch-8
Ch 9
Ch10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch-13
Ch14

Ch 3

505 53 8
By myrrhchoco

Hi !!

When Taehyung woke up he found little squirrel lying on him . His thumb in his mouth . For a moment Taehyung was lost in how beautiful and adorable he really looked. His cheeks puffed out , his plump lips sucking his thumb looks so juicy his bed fluffy hair which were sticking out in all direction were making him much more cutie than he already was.

"Wake up Wake up " Taehyung said shaking Hoseok who mumbled something and nuzzle more in his neck . Taehyung sighted and pushed him away making him roll on bed .

Taehyung woke up and went to do his morning routine.

He yelled when he noticed drooling mark on his shirt and he threw away his shirt in disgust as he immediately jumped inside his tub to bathe.

*****

When Hoseok woke up he pouted when he found no one there. Stretching he went inside bathroom to brush his teeth but stopped when he realized he didn't had his own toothbrush.

He searched in cupboard and was glad when he found packet of toothbrushes , He brushed his teeth nicely for 4 mins before gargling.

"Perfect" Hoseok mumbled looking at his teeth which were shinning white.

He stripped his clothes and went to shower.

**********
Taehyung was having breakfast in peace when he heard loud voice of Cyclone who came into dining hall. And Taehyung toast fell from his mouth when he saw Hoseok dressed in his expensive Gucci Clothes. His shirt and pants were too big for him and was engulfing his small frame.

"WHAT THE FUCK !! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING??" Taehyung yelled in furious tone, he love his clothes more than anything.

"Why are you screaming?? I am wearing clothes what else??"

"They they are my clothes "

"I know Mr I pulled it out from your wardrobe your choice in clothes really sucks it took me about 20 minutes to find a good dress for me " Hoseok said and Taehyung ran to his room.

Hoseok shrugged and kept having his breakfast he was greeted by Jimin who laughed seeing him wearing Taehyung clothes," You look cute " Jimin said ruffling his hair.

"Really Chimmy hyung?? You like it -"

He was cut off by loud scream of Taehyung ." JEON HOSEOK YOU BRAT !!!!"

Jimin ran to Taehyung room and gasped when he found his gucci clothes lying here and there on floor.

"Taehyung Taehyung it's okay " Jimin tried comforting his friend but knew it wasn't gonna work . Taehyung love Gucci more than anything in world.

" I won't spare those JEONS AHHAHAAAAAA " He screamed like mad person and Jimin could only look .

************

Jeon Jungkook was sitting infront of Kim Taehyung both mafia heir were in deadly eye lock with each other. No one said anything Beside them Jimin and Yoongi were standing who were growing tired from standing there for 15 minutes.

Jimin cleared his throat and smacked Taehyung arm .

Taehyung glared at him and said ," So Jeon Jungkook did you bring what I ask for ??"

Jungkook signaled his man who handed them the stolen goods. Jimin started checking it.

"It' s perfect Taehyung" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded

"Here " Jungkook said and forwarded a contract to Taehyung who frowned ," What's this Jeon ??"

"Albeit that you won't hurt my brother in any way and will return him back once this deal ends." Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed ," I ain't signing this, there is there in for me "

"There is Kim, I know you are searching for Ryukai and I have link of it and if you want that you must co-operate "

Jimin frowned not understanding whey Jungkook was not using it as bait to take away Hoseok .

As if understanding his look Jungkook answer," If you are thinking why I am doing this than you must ask him -" Jungkook said and on instance door opened and enter Mr Jeon.

followed by Mr Kim both Jungkook and Taehyung were shocked to see him there.

"Calm down boys " Mr Kim said as he patted Taehyung's back and greeted Jungkook.

"What's meaning of this Appa??" Jungkook asked Mr Jeon," First you demand me to offer Ryukai lead to him and not bring Hoseok back and now this ??"

"We are making pact , rivalry ends here "

"But why ?? They are exploiting us from years " Taehyung said

"You aren't any less Kim"

"Shut up !!! Ryukai is Russian mafia and all gangs of Korea are making pact to fight him. If Ryukai enters here than we all will be blown away if we fight single handedly . So till we defeat him we will work as co-workers. And here is agreement also Jungkook the reason Hoseok stays with Kim is because he is going to get married to Taehyung."

"What ?? Why ?? When did this happen??" Taehyung asked

"My brother isn't marrying Him, are you even hearing what you are saying?" Jungkook yelled slamming hand on table glaring at Taehyung as if he would kill him right there. Taehyung smirked looking at his reaction

"Jungkook calm down , Have you ever thought why am I hell bend on Hoseok's security ??It's not because he is mpreg male or my youngest it's because Ryukai's grandson is after your brother. Before we were odds with them your grandfather has promised Hoseok's hand to his grandson. And Hoseok is already of age. We don't know when they will be taking away him . And don't think we can handle them alone. We can't .Even you die you can't save him . Ryukai's is not something we can handle Jungkook , so please think wisely ."

"Wait I get it but why it has to be Kim of all people??What about Exo gang ?? " Jungkook asked

"About that Kim's are one of biggest opposer of Ryukai's so there are no chances that they will make a pact with  them . " Mr Kim said 

"Appa I still don't get it they are our enemy why are we helping them??" Taehyung asked

"We aren't helping them Taehyung , Marrying bride arrange for Ryukai's grandson is basically punching man in his guts. You aren't aware but it's in Ryukai's blood that they are very possessive for their betrothal. They are taught to love them . So imagine marrying his bride he will go insane and secondly he couldn't of course be declare as leader of his mafia. "

None said anything for minute .

"So when is wedding??" asked Taehyung

"In 2 days "

"Appa please not so soon , Hoseok is still baby how can you think about marrying him just like that ??"

"Jungkook calm down , after marriage Yoongi will be staying with him"

"What ??" Taehyung yelled ," Heck No I Can't handle two Jeons brat in my house hold" 

"Shut up Kim , no one want to be at your freakin mansion" Yoongi spoke .

"Oh please it's better than yours"

"Delululu "

"Shut Up both of you and go back to your mansion and you don't tell Hoseok anything yet . " Mr Jeon said and Jungkook glared at Taehyung before rising up but stopped when Taehyung threw bill at him.

"What the heck Kim??"

"Pay my bill bitch your brother ruined my Gucci dresses they needed to be dry cleaned " 

Jungkook gritted his teeth and was about to punch him but was stopped by his father who threw money at his face.

Taehyung and Mr Kim were about to leave in their car when one of Jeon member came their with bags in hand. 

"Mr Kim this are for young master " Jeon guard said handing bag to Taehyung .

Taehyung took bag from their raising his eyebrow and was about to threw it in his car when Jeon guard stare more like glare at him . 

Taehyung sighted and barked at Jungkook guard," What??" 

"Take care of our little prince Mr don't you dare hurt him or else you will die" Jeon guard said and even before Taehyung could say something Guard ran away when he hear Jungkook calling for him . 

" What's with Prince treatment for boy ?? " Mr Kim asked as he sat in car alongside his son.

"You will know soon" Taehyung answered keeping away bag.

**********

Mr Kim jaw nearly dropped when he saw Kim mansion best Guard's and man who are always disciplined and alert slipping on floor , laughing and pushing away each other. 

Mr Kim was about to scold them when he was suddenly hit on his face with water ballon followed by bubbly laughter of  do you know who??

"Oh oH Sorry Grandpaa Seokie though it was Meanie uncle " Hoseok said as he try wiping Mr Kim face which was hit with soapy water. 

Taehyung who came after his father was shocked to see his father drenched in water and  Hoseok cleaning his face with his flowery Napkin. His eyes shifted to his man who were slipping on soapy floor and were laughing loudly . 

Mr Kim was about to yell at the one who hit him on face with water balloon but stopped when he saw angelic baby face who was looking at him in concern with his big doe eyes .

Mr Kim watched as boys smiled at him lovingly before it turned mischievous as he threw himself in arms of Taehyung yelling at him to catch and dumbfounded Taehyung dropped his bag and catch him in his arms but regretted when water balloon was smacked at top of his head like egg getting cracked on pan . Mr Kim eyes widen when another two balloon were smacked on Taehyung's chest and back.

"BOBOBOBO Everyone's out !!! Seokie win's Seokie wins" Hoseok yelled in cheerful voice as he Squeezed Taehyung's cheeks who was flared up and was burning in anger and said ," It's okay Meanie uncle you loose sometimes don't be sore looser"  

Saying this Hoseok tried getting down from Taehyung but later was so furious that he held his waist tightly and Hoseok whimper tears forming in his eyes," Let me go you Meanie" 

" SHUT UP !!" Taehyung yelled in thunderous voice making everyone stop and guards eyes widen when they saw their boss. Everyone tried maintaining their posture but were slipping on floor due to soapy water.

" AND YOU WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING ?? DIDN'T ANYONE TEACH YOU HOW TO BEHAVE ??" screamed Taehyung making everyone tremble

Devil Kim was known for his anger afterall.

Hoseok who was in his arms and had his legs wrapped around his waist burst out crying and screamed at him ," YOU ARE MEAN SEOKIE WAS TRYING TO BE FRIEND YOU BUT YOU YOU KEEP SCREAMING AT SEOKIE !!!! YOU KNOW WHAT SEOKIE WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU EVER. THIS ALL UNCLES ARE BETTER THAN YOU ( pointing towards guards ) "

"SHUT YOU DAMN MOUTH !! " 

"SEOKIE WON'T SEOKIE HAS MOUTH TO SPEAK SO SEOKIE WILL SPEAK YOU ARE NO ONE TO SEOKIE , SEOKIE HATES YOU MEANIE UNCLE "

"YOU DISOBEDIENT CHILD DIDN'T YOUR FATHER TEACH YOU ANY- Aahhhhh"

Taehyung scream as Hoseok bite his shoulder/

"IF YOU EVER SCREAMED AT SEOKIE'S FATHER AGAIN SEOKIE WILL DO WORST " Hoseok said but screamed when Taehyung bite his cheeks.

Obviously he didn't bite hard but for Hoseok it was hard.

Hoseok cried at tops of his lungs and hit Taehyung who let go off him dropping him on his bum.

Hoseok grabbed his cheeks and glared at Taehyung in anger before attacking at Taehyung like wild angry cat . Taehyung who saw his attack dodge it making him fall on ground on face .

Taehyung burst out laughing seeing Hoseok like this . And Mr Kim didn't knew what to do anymore.  He was actually surprised to see Taehyung laugh so happily and merrily. His eyes shifted to little boy and he was about to help poor boy up when later in blink of eyes get up and pushed Taehyung down ofc who busy laughing his ass off.

Mr Kim watched as his son hair were pulled by cute little boy who punched softly Taehyung's back but Taehyung kept laughing and giggling . Hoseok who kept hitting Taehyung was agitated and raised his both hands and slammed it hard on Taehyung chest who let out small cry . 

Mr Kim watched as his son overturned boy and grabbed his cheeks harshly ," Behave yourself you brat " 

Hoseok kicked Taehyung leg and Taehyung eyes widen when his hard body felt on soft one's and  his lips slammed to that of Hoseok.

Mr Kim and guard looked away while Vhope were too shocked. 

Hoseok eyes widen like soccer and he pushed away Taehyung and got up clinging to Mr Kim crying and saying while pointing towards Taehyung, " He Wants to eat me grandpa save me save me !!" 

Mr Kim awkwardly patted his back while Hoseok kept crying on his shoulder. Mr Kim glared at Taehyung who was like What did I do to deserve this.

*********

Shall I continue??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 76.3K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
285K 11.3K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
609K 37.5K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
409K 17.9K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...