Patience- a beautiful journey

De priceless987

**๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ* '๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†... Mai multe

Introduction
Surpriseโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Characters โค๏ธโค๏ธ
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

CHAPTER 4

134 11 0
De priceless987

MUMBAI

AUTHOR POV--

According to the plan of beast,
daredevil and spider are standing outside an abandoned building. In that building they are 30 guards and 78 girls who are kidnapped in Goa, Kashmir and Kerala.

Don hide every girl in this building, which are supplying to the other countries for money and also drugs work are also done here.

The main guard who is guiding the 29 guard is Lucifer who is also a main hand of don after pasha.

This place was quite deserted. No one used to come here because it was in the middle of the forests and no one could ever find out about it But Black Poison had so much intelligence that he found this place in a jiffy.

Their first target was that they had to rescue the girls from inside the building. So the spider went in first. He had a gadget. Through this, people used to pass from top to bottom and through this they went up to bottom to top in just seconds. It's also mad by the intelligence of black poison.

He went to a forth floor by the gadget and entered 15 roomth there. From there he easily took the girls out because it was dinner time of guards and he knew that no guard will arrive on this time,Because they ( the guard)felt that no one would ever find this place.

But they were not aware of black poison that's why they take the situation very lightly and they thought because they are working for don no one would ever dare to challenge them....

But they did not know that black poison was detected this place from past half month but he was waiting for the right time Because he do everything with planning.

Spider rescue every girl out of the room and with the help of the gadget he sent the girls down, daredevil sent them in the car and left the car from there.

Now they both are standing with evil eyes and in moments daredevil throw a chemical which is made by toxic devil and beast for they could set fire to an area at once.

He threw the chemical on that building and in seconds the place converted into black and white ashes And they both left from that place. It was also a job of the to kill the traitors.

FARIS POV--

"Why do you always have to fight?? Am I sending you college for this, that you always emerge in the fighting".. I said with an angry tone

Because it is become his daily routine. There were complaints about 50 times a year that he had fought with someone or the other and every time the reasons were absurd. Because he is short tempered and he always use his legs and hands for talking ( that means he used to fight more than talking)

"Sorry na bhai I won't do this next time" he said without any shame

I know this already because he always give this excuse to me whenever he had a fight with anyone.

"Tell me the reason of your today's fight" I said with same angry tone

"brother, he told me that I can never impress any girl without money And even if there is someone, she will be with me only for my money" he was saying but I cut him in middle

"So this was your stupid reason to fight"

"No bro let me complete first why you always interrupt me in middle" ahaan said to me

"Okay go on" I said my hands are folded ony chest

"So I said, if that's the case then it's okay, I will show you to make your sister my girlfriend now without any money and then he punched me and fight was started"....he said with a pout on his face the same part which he used to make when he was a child...

"Tell me brother, he hit me unnecessarily I didn't say such a big thing that he'll emerged in a fight with me"

While listening this I become more angry and start punching him, he start begging me for mercy but I am not in the mood for leave him..

After beating and lecturing him for some minutes I leave him..

"Why do you do such wrong things? Why don't you improve yourself??" I said

"Now you have grown up and in a few days you are going to join the office. If you continue with these behavior then believe me you will never be able to become a good and capable businessman." I said with a sadness in my voice..

"Bro I'll improve myself on one condition of you agree then I'm also ready" he said and I can see playful smile on his face which he is hiding from me..

"Okay tell me the condition Mr chotey sikander ( Faris used to make fun of him by saying me chotey sikander)"

"If you agree for marriage then I'm also try to improve myself"....he said while hiding his smile...

And after hearing this, a beautiful smile appeared on my face and all my memories with Kareena started coming in my mind....

"Aahhhha ahhhhha bhai you are grown up your smile telling me that you already find a girl for yourself....I'm impressed...like I'm thinking that I have to find a girl for you but this burden be lifted from my shoulders now I'm happy for you.....so when you are fixing a meeting of me and my bhabhiiiiii" he said with a bright smile on his face

"Very soon" I said with a shy smile..

"Okay, okay as your wish, now leave all this and tell me what serious things you and mom were talking about yesterday without me". He said

And then I told him the whole story of what happened yesterday
"Ohh yeah she is right, am also thinking about them the Both sisters are now become young. Noor must look more beautiful now and that cute little bird ( noor sister) She too must have grown up." While thinking about her he had a smile on his face..

"Yeah you are right" I said with a annoyed face because I didn't like this topic..

"So when we are going Mumbai" he said with excitement

"Yeah I'll decide and then tell you"...I said and ditch him and changed the topic..

SUNEHA POV--

"hey sister" I said with a cheerful laugh and hug her from her back

"You are looking very happy today, what's the matter?" Said noor

"If I tell you, you too will go crazy" while laughing. I said with same laugh on my face

"I can say with certainty that even today you must have troubled someone From your craziness" she said

"Nah nah not someone today I gave so many trouble to my best friend kashviii" I said

"What you've done to her" she asked me

"You won't believe" what I told her...I said with a burst of laugh while remembering the expression of kashvi

"I said to her that I love someone
She asked me to conferm what I said because if she listened something wrong
But I repeat the same words and then she ask me whom I fell in love with then I explain her that Yaar jis se me pyaar karti hu na uski bhot khubsurat aankhein hai pyaare or lambe kaale baal hai, badi si naak hai, lamba sa muh hai or bade kaan hai or uska colour kala hai or vo mere Ghar ke paas rehta hai.."I said to her( Friend, the person whom I love has very beautiful eyes and long black hair, a big nose, a long face and big ears and his colour is black and he lives near my house..")

"She listened my whole words with an opened mouth means she can't believe I can love someone like that she asked me who is that she want to meet him"

"I said that he couldn't speek like humans he has some different language
She asked me what type of language"

"I said bhow bhow"

"What" she asked with stern face

"I said yeah it is a dog which leave nearby us and after completed my sentence I ran too fast as I can Because she is following me for beating me I ran and saw sir Alber who is coming in same direction he is too strict so I hide myself and kashvi crashed in his chest he shout on kashvi too much and give her a lecture for how to walk" I told noor dii my whole story with a burst of laughing....

NOOR POV--

I can't believe that my sister can do these things too I catch her ear and twist it

"Oh please dii it's hurting" she said

"Ahh it's hurting then why you do these type of cheap things."..I said with my hand twisting her ear

Dii please na this is my life and I want to enjoy it... She said and I leave her ear and sit her on the chair

Listen suneha jab ham kisi ke saath majak kartey hai or use bhi pata hota hai ke y ek joke hai tab Tak thik hota hai magar agar hamare majak se kisi ka Dil dukh jaye vo majak nahi hota or jab kisi ka Dil hamari vajah se dukh jata hai to allah hamse naraj ho jatey hai or tum janti hona ke jab allah hamse naraj hotey hai tab hame sab se jyada pareshani hoti hai kyuki is duniya me agar aakhir tak hamara koi saath deta hai to vo sirf allah hai to hamara bhi to farz Banta hai ke ham use hamesha khush rkahe or uske bando ko bhi taki allah bhi hamse khush rahe.. i said ( When we joke with someone and he also knows that it is a joke, then it is fine, but if someone's heart gets hurt due to our joke, then it is not a joke and when someone's heart gets hurt because of us, then Allah gets angry with us and you know that when Allah gets angry with us, then we have to face most trouble so it is our duty to always keep him happy and his servants also so that Allah also remains happy with us..)

"Oh di I know these all and sorry" she said with a cute face

A smile appeared on my face and I tell her that say sorry to your best friend not me...okay

"Yeah dii" she said and ran from there..
And I again busy in my household chores....

After finishing them I went in my mother room to informing them that lunch is ready she can come now she nodded and I left the room

I came out from the restroom 🚺 and tie my hijab (scarf) properly on my head and start my namaz when I done by it and start making dua my eyes again start crying I said to allah that

"Mere rab me akhiri dam Tak aap par bharosa Karti hu or karti rahungi mujhe pata hai ke me ye word roj kehti hu lekin mere pass apke alava aesa koi nahi h jise me y keh saku jab se baba coma me gaye h Tab se ammi ki tabiyat bhi kharab rehne lagi h suneha ko to aap Jantey hi h vo kitni shararti h har wakt bas Masti karti rehti h usse bas sari duniya ek majak lagti hai or shayad isi majak ki vajah se shayad vo kabhi kisi ki apne words se hurt bhi kar deti hai par aap use maaf kar Dena uska dil saaf hai or please jaldi se mere baba ko bhi thik karod unhe jab bhi is condition me dekhti hu tab tab Mera Dil toot jata hai."..

(My God I trust you till the eternity I know that I have spoken these words every day but I have no one except you to whom I can say this. Ever since my father went into coma, my mother's condition has changed. She has also become a weak person with so many diseases, and you know about suneha that how much she is mischievous, she is having fun all the time, the whole world seems like a joke to her, or maybe because of this joke, she has sometimes even hurt someone with her words. Please forgive her for her some hitting words, her heart is clean and pure or please quickly heal my father too, whenever I see him in this condition, my heart breaks...)

After making dua I went toward the garden of my house

AUTHOR POV--

Beast, spider and daredevil are standing together discussing about today's mission

DAREDEVIL -- your work is done beast with anyone's knowledge and nobody could ever know that who done this

BEAST-- good now let's we start the preparation of bandra party

SPIDER-- yeah we are also going for that one now....

Good said beast and they all move for their next mission.

GOA

DON POV--

"What the hell??? How this is possible??
It was very difficult for anyone to find out about that place Then who came to know about this? Find out this I want to know... who is here to challenge the Don, the biggest underworld don and smuggler"

Pasha-- yeah sir we are finding about that but we also have to pay attention on the bandra party

Yeah I know you know whom to send in the party and also what we are going to do in this party it's a golden chance for us after losing that 78 girls and all drugs but don't forget about this new one who done this to my building...

PASHA-- ok boss

SUNEHA POV--

Didi see this I got this finally!!!!! I said with so much happiness

What's that and why are you shouting said noor while closing her ear with her hands because her little sparrow
(suneha) is shouting too loudly

Di di I got this event planner job in the great Bandra party which is helding in Bandra

Allah ka shukr finally you got this opportunity noor said while thanking to allah

Yeah di

I bless you my child I know you both are so passionate and you both do big work one day said raziya while giving dua to her both daughters

Yeah ammi and didi we both are going for that party you know na

But what I'll do in that party there is none of my business in that noor said to ditch her proposal

No di you have to come with me how I'll manage alone everything there

Yeah noor you also have to go with your sister said raziya ammi

Ammi but what about you and baba noor said

Don't worry I'll manage said raziya
Okay ammi I'm going with her

Yahhooooooooooo we'll have fun together

We are not going for fun we are going for your work...

Okay di why you become so serious in everything

Hm..okay read namaz first you didn't read it na said noor
Yeah yeah I'm going
They all left that place...

That's all for today I hope you like it in trying my best to update you as soon and as fast as I can..please ignore my mistakes because its my exam time so I'm a bit busy
Please vote share and comment me and let me know how much you loving my story and you'll know about don and pasha in next chapter and tell me how much you like the character of suneha.
Thanks that's all for today
By by
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

11.1K 269 18
๐’€/๐’ - ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐‘ญ๐’–^๐’Œ๐’†๐’“. *( ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’š ) * ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ - (๐‘บ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ) ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
117K 4.8K 28
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ #๐Ÿ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. "I'll make her pay for what she's done. She supported my enemy, Aahan. She deserves whatever punishment I me...
1.6M 70.7K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
193K 16.4K 81
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ! ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž...