Dream Girl - Colby brock

By simplyxplr

When Lily Wells gets picked at random for the once in a life time chance to go exploring with Sam and Colby... More

info !!!
chapter one - announcement
chapter two - are you ready
chapter three - metal rings
chapter four - video
chapter five - smoking
chapter six - nicknames
chapter seven - favourite
chapter eight - one more surprise
chapter nine - hangover
chapter ten- caught
chapter 11 - regret?
chapter 12 - bittersweet
chapter 13 - cafe
chapter 14 - irresistible
chapter 16 - the mall

chapter 15 - date

415 10 4
By simplyxplr

Today was the day i finally did something for me. I wasn't necessarily jumping to get into a relationship, to fall in love, have kids and get married until we're both old and our hairs are going grey. What harm could a small date do to one though?

"Lily! What are you going to wear tonight? Please say nothing because i have a perfect outfit." Amy begged as she made herself comfortable on my bed as i started getting ready for the day.

"I don't know yet you idiot. Plus, i'm not leaving till 6:30 and it's only 9am. I have a shift to get through, which i already know is going to suck. I'll figure it out later, and if i have nothing, you can give me the outfit." I slipped into my shoes and picked up my keys, putting them into my small handbag.

"You have to at least be the tiniest bit excited. You haven't done this in so long. I'm only looking out for you." Amy skipped out of my bedroom, slightly hitting her elbow on the way out, causing her to wince quietly. I shook my head laughing.

I loved this about Amy. She had always been so well prepared, meanwhile, i just go with the flow. I won't lie, some things in my life wouldn't have gone as smoothly if it wasn't for her. For example, prom night, senior year. My dress had arrived the day of prom and didn't fit my body. She was like my saving grace. She handed me a spare dress, worrying that something like this might have happened. At the end of the night, i ended up loving the dress more than my original one.

-

I arrived at my job, placing my apron over my head and tying it tightly around my back. I would only be working for 5 hours today. Unfortunately for me, it was a friday, meaning we were going to be short on staff. It had always been like this though on friday's so you could say i got pretty used to it. All the stress of too many orders to count or not enough hands felt like a walk in the park.

-
The little bell rang as i locked the cafe doors behind me. The only part that wasn't great about working friday shifts was being put on opening and closing. It made me enough money to survive throughout the week though. While working, my phone was buzzing in my pocket during the entire shift. I knew it was going to be Amy, only because she knew about my plans later tonight. To my surprise, i had received a message from a number i didn't recognise, besides the million texts from my best friend.

**********
Can't wait to see you tonight barista girl x

It was the mysterious guy i was seeing tonight. It freaked me out a little how i didn't even bother to get his name considering im meant to ask every customer.

Lily
see you soon stranger

-

"Okay okay fine i'll wear whatever you've been dying to make me wear" I threw my hands up in defense. Amy and I had been discussing what i would be wearing tonight, however, she was not happy with any of my options. She raced off into her room in a split second. Sitting down on my bed, i waited for her to return back to my room. I was expecting her to bring in some big ball gown but too my surprise it wasn't. She laid down the outfit on the bed, grinning at her selection.

A white graphic shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

"Then to complete the outfit..wear your white air force one's and maybe a necklace or two. What do you think?"

Jumping up, i engulfed Amy in the biggest hug. I wasn't lying when i said she was my saving grace. She truely was.

Frightening me, my phone buzzed loudly.

**********
Can i pick you up at 6:30? I have a little surprise.

Of course. My address is 14 Nova Boulevard. See you soon

"It's him! He said he wants to pick me up at 6:30 and he apparently has a surprise?" I exclaimed.

"Well you might want to hurry up because it's already 6:15"

I ushered Amy out the door and began to chuck on the outfit. I followed her instructions, putting on the shoes she suggested and a simple gold necklace to complement the outfit. After applying some quick mascara and lip gloss i was ready.

Not long after there was a knock at the front door. Racing down the stairs, i called out a goodbye to Amy, letting her know i was leaving.

"Hey gorgeous." I have to admit, he looked really good. His shirt clung to his body as his pants hung loose on his legs.

"Hey stranger."

"I wasn't sure what to get so i just picked what looked best." Confused, i waited for him to continue. To my surprise, he reached his arm infront of him, revealing a beautiful bouquet.

"Baby's breath. My favourite." I gave him a cheesy grin as i accepted the flowers gratefully from him.

"I'm glad you like them."

Awkward. We both didn't know what to say. We just smiled at each other, unsure of what to do next.

"Lily" I stuck out my hand, offering a handshake. "Lily Wells."

"Finley Wilson." He gracefully accepted my hand.

"Nice to put a name to a face, Finley."

He smiled at me and began to pull out his phone.
Was he changing my contact name possibly?

"Stand over there and face the other direction." Pointing over onto the footpath, i followed his steps and stood there.

"Pose." He bent down slightly, holding his phone higher up.

I laughed at his idea but was happy that he even wanted to take a picture of me.

"You look beautiful Lily." He stepped closer to me, grabbing my hand and leading me to his car. A small blush rose upon my cheeks at his compliment.

+1 new message

Finley had sent me the photo. In all honesty, i loved it. I looked good and the flowers were so pretty.

-
As we drove to our dinner location, i opened up my instagram, deciding i was going to post the photo Finley had taken of me.

@LilyWells
Date Night 💐
Liked by AmyMillss, EloiseOconner, ColbyBrock + more
Comments
@AmyMillss - THATS MY BEST FRIEND
@AmyMillss - boyfriend reveal challenge go!
@EloiseOconnor - looking gorgeous as always

-
The date went as perfectly as i had imagined. Talking about careers, family, interests and hobbies, movies and so much more. Finley even asked me out on a second date. I just finished recapping Amy about everything when i got a text.

Colbs 🖤
How did the date go?

My heart leaped out of my chest. The thought of Finley made my stomach flutter with butterflies.

Lils 🖤
It went really well. Thanks for asking Colby :)
How did you know i went on a date though?

Colbs 🖤
I saw your instagram post! I'm glad it went well. Sam and I are excited to see you guys soon.

I liked his message and got ready for bed.

Oh Finley, where were you all my life.

A/N: FINALLY REACHED 1000+ WORDS

how do we all feel about Finley and Lily?
Thank you all for the support it means so much. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.9K 62
The house of one of the most notorious serial killers. A week long filming trip. An intense romance between Nessa and Colby Brock. What could go wron...
32.8K 849 24
Jade Myers has a normal life: if you count vampires, hunters, witches, and a 500 year old curse a normal life. She never planned to get involved with...
1.1K 28 25
When Isabell Porter Sam and Colby's hidden best friend FINALLY moves out to California after three years she meets the boys new friends and starts to...
16.9K 304 59
'You got that power over me. My, my. Everything I hold dear, resides in those eyes. You got that power over me. My, my. The only one I know, the only...