Vent book

By A-Dam-Book-Worm

Heres a vent book since I'm an overdramatic bitch :D More

Happy(not)2024
Shes lying
Thanks to my wonderful family
Ten reasons why I hate me
Its true
I can't help it
Fuck school
Fuck my family
MC
I really gotta get this off ma chest
Just some venting through images
Image venting pt2
Finding myself
Dear Kestral
Wanna bet
Breath
Dam
WHY
Im scared
I did it
Kestral being a bad ex
Welp
Im sorry
ARGGGGF
Tw sa
...
Another fucking day with -- hahaha Fuck my life
School trip

2:00

33 1 11
By A-Dam-Book-Worm

Some nights Im just up thinking, remembering what it was like just a few months ago. I used to be up all night talking with Kestrel, we would talk about the most random stuff but I truly loved her and honestly I wish I could have told my parents because I have no one to comfort me other than people on the internet.

For 150 followers I started redrawing old art that she motivated me to do and actually started crying. Kestrel changed so much after she broke up with me but I just can't seem to accept it despite how bad I want to come face to face with the facts that she changed and its not my fault but right after we broke up she started flirting with some guy right fucking next to me and honestly she then started hanging out with the "cool" kids and made some terrible remarks about some of the things I shared with her .

I just wish she was still with me but what can I do about it, she wants me to kill myself so why should I want her back this bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 12.9K 72
TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 roses #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.12.09 2024.
29.9K 876 25
Young Justice school Au -------------------------- What happened here!" They all turned to see the Principal furious. " We can explain!" Megan said. ...
201K 3.9K 72
PJO memes that I like
42.8K 700 16
Zombies and werewolves aren't supposed to get along, but what happens when super handsome Wyatt meets the smart zombie Eliza. Read to find out.💞...