π–¦Ή Χ‚ π“ˆ’ π–™π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–™π–šπ–—π–“ ⋆ Ϋͺ

Od F4Int3d_Dr3Amz

β‚Š ⊹🌸 ✧˚. ᡎᡎ πŸ₯ tacΒ·iΒ·turn /ˈtasΙ™ΛŒtΙ™rn/ adjective (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying... Viac

Character Info
~Love Interests~
ΰ·¦Prologueΰ·¦
ΰ·§Oneΰ·§
ΰ·¨Twoΰ·¨
ΰ·ͺFourΰ·ͺ
ΰ·«Fiveΰ·«

ΰ·©Threeΰ·©

254 23 8
Od F4Int3d_Dr3Amz

Authors Note- I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). thank you for reading and enjoy loves<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

2nd POV-

Everyone was lined up outside the gym, waiting to go inside and look at the clubs. You stood near Aphmau and her new friend in the back as they spoke to each other. "Homeschool, huh?" the white haired boy spoke. "Yeah!" Aphmau said in return, an excited tone in her voice. "That sounds awesome!"

"Uhm, not really. Then again, it kind of depends on how you go about it. I just, honestly, wanted to be alone and play my online games. I kinda regret doing that because I don't really have any friends in real life" Aphmau said, tone switching from excited to gloomy. "Real life? What does that mean?" the boy, whose name you learned was Travis, raised an eyebrow and you sighed silently to yourself, deciding to walk over to Zane who was at the front of the line. Though, instead of speaking to each other, you both just stood silently at the front, waiting for the teacher to let you guys into the gym.

After a bit, the teacher spoke at last. "Alright class, it's our turn to head into the gymnasium." his loud but gruff voice spoke. "You guys are free to mingle and get to know more about the school clubs, and meet your upperclassmen until the bell rings.." he looked over all the students, arms crossed over his chest and a stern look on his face as a warning if anyone were to misbehave.

A girl with toasty-orange hair that was next to you raised her hand, "Sir?". "Yes, Ms.Von-Ronsenberg..?" How he remembered a last name like that was a mystery to you. "Once the bell rings, do we head back to Homeroom?" You weren't a genius when it came to technology, but you did get the email about today's schedule.. And the fact that people who carried backpacks had taken them with them, so it was pretty obvious they weren't going back to homeroom..

"Ah! Great question. When the bell rings, you all will be going to your last class of the day listed on your schedule." before you forgot to check, you pulled out your schedule and looked at the last class of the day. 'Werewolf 101..? But, I'm not a werewolf-' the teacher speaking interrupted your train of thought. "Then, after that, congratulations! Your first day of High School will be over." 'Really..? That sounds so... quick paced... shouldn't they go to all of their classes to get to know the teachers?'

"E-excuse me, sir. Uh- w-what about our other classes?" Aphmau stuttered out, also shocked by the quick day of school. "Tomorrow you meet in your Homeroom first, then you'll head to other classes from there. But, for now, into the gymnasium you go!" It almost seemed like he wanted to get rid of you all with how enthusiastic he was, pushing open the doors and locking them in place so the students could flood in like they did this morning. "Don't worry, the upperclassmen won't bite(probably). Come on."

Jeez, he really did want to get rid of you all. Oh well, if he wasn't going to be dedicated to teaching young students, you didn't want to be around him anyways. You walked in after Zane, deciding to follow him because Aphmau and Travis were walking together. While Zane walked around(trying to lose you), you heard a ball flying past and the sound of the ball hitting someone, as well as a loud "BWAH!" from a familiar voice.

You turned around to see what had happened, and saw Travis on the floor, sprawled out and a worried looking Aphmau crouching over him. "Travis! Ah! Are you okay!?!" she said after a concerned squeal left her throat. You blinked and walked over, the worst thing that could happen was Travis needing medical attention, and you were a nurse(somewhat) after all.. Walking over you heard Travis's weird noises of pain.

A pale blue-haired girl came over after you, laughing. "Nice catch dork! You caught the ball with your face! Hahahahahaha!" she folded over in laughter and you pulled out your coin, flipping it. 'Heads..' you stood up as Aphmau squeaked out some kind of weak comeback and grabbed the discarded volleyball. "Hahahaha! You gotta admit! That looked hilarious!" you tossed up the volleyball lightly before smacking it with the palm of your hand, the ball went speeding past the unknown girl's face and hitting the brick wall(thankfully not the glass) behind her.

She looked at you with wide-eyes and an open mouth while you sweat dropped comically. 'I didn't mean to hit it that hard... just pass it back lightly to her so she would stop teasing Travis and Aphmau...' Aphmau turned to you before looking at a new voice that appeared. It was one of Garroths friends from this morning, you noted. "Katelyn, don't tease the freshman." he sighed and shook his head, as though it was frequent the girl was messing with people. 'His voice is pretty.. Kind of like a male version of Kanae-nii-sama..' it was odd of you to think such things, especially over someone you didn't know the name of.. Aphmau, however, looked like she was about to explode with how red she was..(It's giving Hypersexual)

"H-Hey! Come on! I'm teachin' them tough love. I didn't mean any harm in it!" she argued back. "Tell that to the dude's face.." the brunette looked down sympathetically at Travis who was still moaning in pain.. "Sigh.. I'll go get the nurse.." he began to walk away before you slightly tugged on his sleeve and pointed at yourself as an offer to get the nurse since you were quicker. But, he simply shook his head and smiled, telling you to stay here so you could pick your clubs.

He then left and Katelyn huffed, "Oh come on! It's just a scratch!" 'More like a concussion...' you thought before Garroth walked over, " Katelyn. Come on. Leave them alone.. Not everyone is as tough as you." Aphmau squealed and backed away and you walked over to Garroth, you didn't know he was going to be here. "Well if it isn't the 'Charming Prince'!" Katelyn put her hands on her hips and huffed once more(she's out of breath from volleyball ig) then looked at you as you walked up behind Garroth. "And.. 'really good at spiking' girl.. Sorry, who are you?" she raised an eyebrow and squinted at you.

Garroth sighed and shook his head slightly, "I have a name you know. It's Garroth, and hers is Y/N." Katelyn cringed slightly and seemed to look at you in pity, "Jeez, is she another freshman gawking over you? I didn't know you cared enough to learn their names!" Garroth seemed over her and crossed his arms, "She's staying with me and my family. Now, don't you have a booth to run?" Katelyns eyes widened, "Oh crud! That's right. Hey! Little freshman!" she turned to look at Aphmau who stuttered out, "M-me?" and Katelyn deadpanned. "No, Y/N. Yes you! Huff. Sorry about your friend there. Stop by the volleyball club's booth and any of you need someone to hang out with. See ya!" she waved and ran off back to her booth.

Garroth sighed and walked over to Aphmau, "Sorry about her, are you two okay?" Aphmau blushed and gave a nervous, shy laugh. "I-I-I'm fine. Haha."(THE STUTTERING 😿) Garroth raised an eyebrow, "You sure? You're drooling."(I'd cry if that happened to me) and that was your sign to take Travis to the nurse.

~Time skip~

Travis had woken up on your back while you took him to the nurses office but then passed out again when he saw he was on a girl's back..

~Time skip~

After dropping Travis off at the nurses office(Laurance had gotten distracted talking to the nurse), you headed to Werewolf 101 in room 303. Which you were positive was a mistake on your schedule but decided to fix it another time since you didn't want to be late and make a bad first impression.

Walking into class, you stood behind Aphmau and a few other students who were watching the commotion between a raven-haired boy and an angry werewolf boy. "Some new kid decided to get on Balto's bad side. He's gonna have a bad time. Baltos gonna rip him apart if this keeps up" the werewolf next to Aphmau said, but you were more focused on making sure a fight didn't start than the conversation between the two.

'Balto' seemed to be getting frustrated, and yelled, "That's my seat!!" "There aren't any assigned seats. Just go find another one.." the human stated back calmly. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!" Balto started to bare his fangs in anger at the unknown boy. "Yeah, you're annoying." you would have laughed if you didn't see Aphmau walking closer to the two. So, you followed behind her to make sure she stayed safe. "Is that supposed to be funny?!"

"Kinda." "OH! This is perfect! You have a death wish today, don't you?!" and of course, Aphmau decided to step in. "E-eh.. HEY!" they both turned to look at her, "Uh..You- uhm.. Y-you need to stop!" this was going to get you in so much trouble.. "Because if you don't, I-I'll.. Go get a teacher!" 'even a Kakushi could last off a demon longer than Aphmau is going to hold off that werewolf boy..' you waited for the perfect time to get involved before anyone got hurt.

"Ha! Little pup intends to tell on me?' you almost gagged at the nickname he gave her, "You've got some backbone!" you narrowed your eyes at Balto, making sure he wasn't going to try and make any quick movements to harm anyone. "HAHAHAHA! You are in the wrong class if you don't want to get hurt!" maybe this guy was the demon that was wandering around.. Balto began to walk closer to Aphmau, as if he was stalking some kind of prey. You heard the other dude sigh and stand up, but you didn't know how fast he was so you decided to act on the situation yourself. You quickly got behind Balto, lifting your leg high up in the air before swiftly bringing it down on Baltos head.

~~~~~

➿Phoenix Drop Secrets➿

Travis was kinda sad when he saw you left cause he really wanted to get to know you!:(

Zane wanted to talk to you but he was too nervous! >o<

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed when she saw the 'Werewolf 101' on her schedule!

The teacher went back to his room and sadly ate his lunch because he thought he made a bad first impression with his students! D:

Zane didn't know why you were following him and became really nervous and started to walk faster XD

Katelyn was going to ask you to join the volleyball team before Garroth walked over! HUFF! >:T

Aphmau wants to be on your team every time there's sports because she is afraid to become victim to one of your ball hits! >w<

The brown haired boy realized he forgot to introduce himself to you when he got to the nurses office T^T

Y/N side eyed Aphmau every time she got all blushy around the boys- QwQ

Garroth was super surprised Katelyn remembered your name! :0

Aphmau didn't know who to be jealous of! You for living with Garroth, or Garroth for living with you! >u<

Travis didn't get to sign up for clubs, so the brown haired boy gave him a clipboard with the clubs to fill out! How sweet! :D

All the teachers are late to arrive when it comes to the first week of classes XD

????? saw your small snicker at his jokes and smiled a bit. Awh!!<3

Balto didn't even notice you behind Aphmau but he smelt a strong scent of flowers and wondered who it was! ;>

The boy werewolf who Aphmau was talking with saw you go behind Balto and raise your leg up high before anyone else noticed! He also quickly looked away when he saw your skirt lift! What a gentleman! >///<

Author likes leaving her readers on cliff hangers so the next chapter might be a bit short. But she will make up for it!

Author hasn't been feeling very well so this chapter took a while to do, sorry! D:

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

261K 6.2K 31
en·trance /inˈtrans,enˈtrans/ verb past tense: entranced; past participle: entranced fill (someone) with wonder and delight, holding their entire att...
96.9K 1.5K 18
A random collection of oneshots for pretty much any character from any Aphmau series. -Characters can be either girl or boy. -Fluff and some angst. ...
5.1K 143 30
𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒁𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’‰π’Šπ’” π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’. 𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’π’–π’π’… π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒍�...
361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! γƒΌ Β© EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020