We're all a Hazbin (Hazbin Ho...

By ValiantImage

The series focuses on Charlie Morningstar, the Princess of Hell, and her goal to open a hotel to help rehabil... More

OC 1
OC 3
OC 4
OC 5
OC 6
Hazbin
Helluva Boss

OC 2

452 6 14
By ValiantImage

Zod

The Crooked Man

Background: Sinner

Personality: Contrary to his fearsome reputation, Zod is surprisingly kind and understanding. He's haunted by remorse for his actions and seeks redemption.

Skills: Proficient in dark magic, skilled with a scythe, and possesses an uncanny ability to navigate through shadows unnoticed.

Powers: Shadow manipulation, allowing him to travel swiftly and conceal his presence. Despite his menacing exterior, he often uses his abilities to protect the vulnerable.

Crush: Vaggie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 5.1K 31
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
70.3K 2K 192
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
12.4K 268 19
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
192K 28.9K 114
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...