"I got reincarnated as Sukuna...

By V1_Ultrakill_

Status: HIATUS :P _____________________ "Dear god, I regret living in this world." "..Excuse me wh- ________... More

Warnings/Information
ACT I |The start.|
|001.|
|002.|
|003.|
|004.|
Hm. (Change of Plans: Hiatus.)

|005.|

716 31 8
By V1_Ultrakill_

________________________________________________________________________________

.

.

.

So you know, being Sukuna isn't bad and all. You just need to have the right personalities and take care of your responsibilities.

You're here, chilling with your friends in this world. You kinda enjoyed it actually, being peaceful, being overpowered so you can protect yourself including the others- It was pretty cool.

Except you had to deal with the storyline, but right now it was about 1000 years away from the plot. You can take your time and go explore if you wanted too...

"So, Sukuna tell me. How did you do domain expansion so easily dude?" One of your friends asked.

Honestly, you can't even remember their names. You apologized internally for that.

"Man, I'm just too good." You lied, you were just lucky the lords made you overpowered on this world.

You should probably go back, It's getting late and you gotta practice your skills again.

"Dude, I'm gonna go to bed now, I'll cya later" You waved at the sorcerers as each of them bid their farewell to you.

You actually can't believe you have friends in this world, honestly you thought you were gonna get bullied.

'Ugh, I can't help but feel nervous about the plot- I'll fuck it up somehow for sure...' You sobbed internally.

"Ah finally, peace and quietness..." You finally arrived, punching the first tree you saw, making it snap in half.

"Hehehe- HERE I GO-" You were about to go rogue until you saw a lady.

It was the same lady from before, she was looking at you.

You were looking back at her like you committed a crime...You kinda did- but we don't talk about that.

"Ah! It's you from the night I've meet you before!" The lady spoke as she started going towards you.

"..Ah- yea...Hello there..." You awkwardly waved, not sure how to react.

Though now you've got a closer look at her face, she looked like...

'...Wait...ISN'T THAT YOROZU-' You internally screamed.

Yorozu was from the manga, she was overly obsessed with Sukuna and she was the one who took over Tsumiki's body. 

"My name is Yorozu!" She greeted, bowing.

"..Sukuna..." You also bowed a bit.

"I saw you wanted to train, may I watch?" Yorozu asked, gripping on her loose-haori.

"..Y-Yea, sure..." You answered nervously as Yorozu happily smiled and sat on some random rock, watching you...obsessively.

You proceeded to train as usual, this time you weren't going to use your Domain or else it might accidentally kill Yorozu. 

Not that you even cared for her but you didn't want blood on your hands yet.

Anyways, you trained.

.

.

.

Surprisingly, even after 3 hours of training...Yorozu never let her eyes off you. Instead, she got even more interested in you. 

She wanted to fight you, see how hard you would go on her, how you would treat her in battles, how you would- (Okay that sounded sus i'm so sorry.)

"Uh...Hey, are you okay?" You walked towards her, waving your hand in front of her face.

"Ah...Sorry, your training was just so amazing...May you try to battle me sometimes?~" Yorozu put on a flirty tone.

You did not like that...You were terrified of her.

"...Sure...when I have the time, maybe." You nervously answered, not liking the face she's making.

"Hehe~ Well i'll see you later then, Good bye Sukuna!" Yorozu happily walked away, waving at you.

You nervously and awkwardly waved back.

"...Well that was weird. Anywa-" You were cut off by your stomach growling.

"Damn, still hungry at this hour? Fine, i'll just get some snacks then." You put your hand over your stomach walking away to some random stall, finding something to eat.

Little did you know, there was lady still watching you from afar...Yep it was Yorozu.

.

.

.

"Cleave." You chanted on a curse, making the curse be cut into tiny bits.

You also got a mission while you were getting snacks, so now you had to deal with this shit.

"Stupid fucking higher ups giving me mission while i'm enjoying my time with my sweets." You grumbled.

The mission you got was at a village, they said that people have gone missing and cursed energy has been spotted.

But on the way there, you encountered some curses. You wondered if the whole village was just full of curses or not.

After a good 5 minutes of walking, you heard something.

You turned around to see a person surrounded by curses.

'What's with my luck meeting a person surrounded with curses?..' You quickly snap out your thought, heading towards the curses

"Cleave." You chanted as the curses got obliterated, you were proud of yourself.

"Hey, you okay?" You asked, slowly approaching the person.

"..I'm good..thank you..." They quietly whispered.

'They're probably still traumatized from the curses or just generally introverted...' You suspected.

"Did you come from the village?" You asked as the person slowly nodded. 

"..Yes I wanted to get water from the well...but I got attacked by those things..." They quietly answered.

"Cmon, i'll go with you. I'll protect ya." You suggested as their eyes widen a bit.

"..Thank you sir..." They quietly thanked you as you both start heading towards the village.

"Ah sorry, would you mind telling your name to me? I don't want to assume or anything-" You quickly questioned.

"..My name..is..-" Your eyes widen in shock at their name.

"Uraume..." They answered as you just stared at them in shock.

"..Nice name.." You quickly looked away.

'WHY DOES URAUME LOOK SO DIFFERENT- Oh wait. This was their past forms.' You thought, remembering the manga.

'Why are they so shy though? I thought they were suppose to be calm and stotic-' You questioned yourself.

"Ah, My name is Sukuna." You quickly snapped out your thoughts, introducing yourself.

"I'm a sorcerer to get rid of curses, those things who were surrounding you earlier." You explained as Uraume nodded.

"...I don't recommend you going into the village. There's too much of them...a lot of people kept going missing without a trace..." Uraume said.

"Nah, I'm strong. I'm sure it'll be easy!" You said pridefully, making Uraume just stare at you.

You both then arrived at the village and Holy shit.

There was too much cursed energy of spirits, you were sure that this village would've all died within 2 weeks.

"..Well fuck, WHERE DO I START-" You panicked, making Uraume sweat drop.

"..You can try looking at the places where the most people disappeared...I can lead you to it.." Uraume suggested.

"Thank you, but please try and stay behind me at all costs. You might get hurt." Uraume nodded as they started to lead you to the place with the most disappearance.

"..There..." Uraume pointed at house that looked fucking haunted.

"...Now why the fuck would people go inside that." You complained.

"..Honestly, I don't know too.." Uraume complained back.

"Whatever, Uraume. Stay behind me okay? Alert me if you see or hear anything." Uraume nodded.

You both entered the haunted ass house as you started sensing a lot of cursed spirits's energy. Maybe a special grade even.

"...I don't like this feeling.." Uraume quietly said, looking around.

"Hm. I'll teach you cursed energy once I finish this mission." You suggested, making Uraume nod a bit.

"...There it is." You spotted at least 5 special grade curses.

You saw that Uraume looked horrified at the curses, because the curses were eating human remains.

'Hah. Don't worry Uraume, you'll face worst than this.' You internally laughed.

"Uraume, hold on to me real quick. I have some magic I wanna show you." You said, making Uraume hold on to you.

Honestly, you just realized Uraume was very small. Like a child even, you tried not to laugh at that statement.

Suddenly, all the curses then launch at you and Uraume.

"SUKUNA-" Uraume yelled as you put your fingers together.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine." 

.

.

.

So in short, you accidentally destroyed the house in the process. But hey! You practically almost killed every single curse.

Some of the lower sorcerers came to get rid of the lower curses, so you don't have to worry about that.

The people were now thanking you as you stood beside Uraume.

"So? Was my magic cool?" You grinned.

"..H-How-" Uraume mumbled, who was still processing what happened.

You proceeded to pat the shocked Uraume. Still trying not to laugh at the fact Uraume is shorter than anyone you knew.

"..You are..very strong.." Uraume said, you weren't sure if that was a compliment or not.

"Heh. I know." You proudly said, grinning.

"..Is there anyway I can repay you?" Uraume asked, making you look at them.

"N- Wait actually..Uraume, how about you can join the Jujutsu School? You clearly have cursed energy that you could take use of." You suggested.

You don't know how Sukuna and Uraume met, but it was definitely not like this. They probably met somewhere while committing murder.

So you decided that you were going to make Uraume have a nice calm life while murdering curses.

"..Are you sure..? I'm very weak.." Uraume said, looking down.

'And short, but that don't matter, does it?' You internally added.

"You can be strong if you try hard enough, I'll even be your teacher." You added in making Uraume look at you.

"...I guess it would be fine then.." Uraume quietly agreed.

"YIPEE- I mean, great. I'll make the higher ups enroll you right away okay?" You said, patting Uraume still.

"...Okay..." Uraume said, doing a small smile.

'Thank you...' Uraume thought as they look at you, who is now helping the sorcerers get rid of other curses.

_____________________________________

Note:

Like I said, I will not be shipping you with anyone so please don't take it the wrong way.

Also, hey! You guys met Uraume now, congratulations!

Sorry for posting this chapter a little slower than I should be, I was working on my other books too- 😭

Give me more recommendations if I should change anything or add anything! Also pls tell me if I did any wrong mistakes.

Ty for support this silly book and leaving funny comments <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 164K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
4.5M 92.6K 80
This is a Peter Parker/ spiderman x reader. The reader is an orphan and has the power to make portals. (Disclaimer: I don't own Spider-man or y/n. I...
731K 38.1K 41
βπ…πˆπ†π‡π“ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π˜πŽπ”π‘ π‹πˆπ…π„ πˆπ’ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆππ„βž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 π’π”π‚πŠπ„π‘ π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ” β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ...
378K 8.4K 45
Wisteria. The dreaded flower every demon hated! The flower every slayer loved, luckily there's a pillar for it! Not all the hashiras ending relations...