She Bad

נכתב על ידי Malayah_writess

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her. עוד

.✦𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 ✦.
1.Right Thing To Do✔️
2.Aura✔️
3.Younger days✔️
4.Reggie✔️
5.Badz✔️
6.Chop✔️
7.Laugh✔️
8.Crawsis✔️
9.Romeo Hines✔️
10.Calmc✔️
11.Grope✔️
12.Borderline Personality Disorder✔️
13.Bryan✔️
14.That Boy Is Mine✔️
15.Be Careful✔️
16.Yuh Betta✔️
17.Intentions✔️
18.Studio✔️
19.Petty✔️
20.Problems✔️
21.Sides✔️
22.Purple Touch✔️
23.Chinanigans✔️
25.Kill Bill
26.Highlight✔️
27.Queen Inna The Deck✔️
28.Lucid✔️
29.Trouble In Paradise✔️
30.Communication✔️
31.Google✔️
32.Havock✔️
33.Dark✔️
34.Crime✔️
35.Ending Love Story✔️

24.Toxic✔️

1.7K 187 23
נכתב על ידי Malayah_writess

**THE NEXT DAY**

I need feedback this chapter.So leave your thoughts where-ever.

"Never carry yuh pan trip fi yuh lay dung a watch tiktok enuh."He spoke his voice filling the room as i ignored him.

Nuh know a who and him enuh.

Asked him to drop me off at tommie's house and he brought me to a resort he apparently owned.

Mi honestly nah medz him cause why yah carry mi out after yuh done bruck mi foot dem.

Smh.

Skaii..bye.

I'm serious tho.

I hear the slide doors open and i look up seeing that he was now outside on the balcony his phone in hand.

Probably a chat to him next gyal.

Yuh gone back desso again?.

Yea.

Expected.

Probably feeling my gaze he looked at me his face blank as he moved out of my view.

I rolled my eyes.

Sometimes i really wonder why i gave him a chance.

Because di bwoy gifted.

A-Plus rizz and all boo.

Cyah believe him win yuh ova after yuh talk bout yuh nah date back nuh body after wah di crawsis bwoy did do yuh.

You mek mi deh wid the drankro.

Nuh know why mi mek yuh influence mi.

Girl yuh know yuh did want the bwoy regardless.

Kind of.

....

Okay not really kind of but yuh see the pree.

No mi nuh seet.

Mtchh.

Deciding to actually enjoy this i turn my phone off,sitting up.

Him try nuh chat to who so ever long cause i hate being by myself.

Worse a him bring mi here

Without my consent.

Hear har now.

Just saying.

I leave my phone on the bed sighing as i walk over to the closet that already has clothes that are 'suppoused' to fit me.

We ass alone pop them here.

Let's think positive cause i wanna actually enjoy this.

Nuh you just-Alright never mind.

Yea don't say it.

I skip through the swim suits that all have cover ups,trying to find one that i like.

I spot a blue one immediately taking it out.

A lie bryan did know hot tings?.

I smile as i take the cover up off the hanger throwing it down in the closet making sure to close it back before i walk off.

He comes back inside at the exact same and we make eye contact.

He walks past me not saying anything which causes me to roll my eyes.

Something ever yet do him.

Blotclat skaii!Nuh bada say nothing cause yuh famous fi dat.

Ignoring the voice in my head i place the swimsuit that's still on the hanger,down on the bed before taking up my phone.

I then take up my phone turning around in the direction to the restroom.

I stop walking once i hear his voice.

"Pool Or Food bar?."

"Food then the pool."I reply walking inside the bathroom.

Here so pretty bad but when we a come mi see the white ooman a eat one bowl with white sauce and some fuckry.

So a that yuh ago tell the people them?.

Yea.After mi nuh know wah it name.

Smh yah.

I sit on the toilet emptying my bladder as i scroll on instagram,stopping at a particular post.

A 19 year old missing.Kehlani bianca blair last see-

Oh.

"SO?CLEARLY SHE BUMBOCLAT LIKE YUH!MI SWEAR TO GOD MI TIRED A THIS.WEH THE FUCK MI TEK UP ARTIST MAN FAH?CRAWSIS BWOY MI HATE YUH!"She yells trying to fight as i hold her back.

Jah Know?.

"Done tell yuh say mi nuh want har tatiana?Block and delete that long time nuh know how she get mi number again."I spoke to her calmly as my eyes made contact with her teary red ones.

"Yuh nuh know?Ee naldo?Yuh nuh blotclat know but it save long rass time and big conversation did a wull the time yuh vex wid mi then yuh have the audacity fi come a talk bout yuh did just need somebody fi talk to bout yuh friend death.A she a yuh ooman or me??"She says crying inbetween her words.

"Two people deh inna one relationship we must can come to eachother bout things and say ray.To make things worse she a send yuh nudes and yuh nah say nothing bout it.Weh yuh do back yuh blotclat fist?"She says pushing me off.

I step back keeping my eyes on hers.

"Is either yuh want one a me suh mek up yuh mind mek mi know if mi fi liff up out a yuh place and go back a mine.Cause nuh bwoy nah tek mi fi nuh blotclat eediat!Tink a yuh muma dis?Ee idiot bwoy!"She says coming infront of me and pushing me.

"Hope dem kill yuh and throw yuh inna one gully!"She yells pushing my face making me clench my jaw.

"Tatiana best yuh bill enuh.."

"Why you nuh blotclat bill suck hood bwoy-"Before she could continue my hand had already hit her across her face her head turning from the impact.

Bomboclat dawgg

One earzaz yuh really just gi maamz?!.

Shit..

She holds her face as she slowly shakes her head moving away from me.

"Its okay.It's clear that you have already chosen who you wanted."She speaks her voice weak.

"B..Jah know?"I reach for her but she flashes me off turning around and grabbing the bag she had already packed.

"Just know say me anuh the problem."I hear her mumble but i just watch her not saying anything.

Dem fuckry yah mi cyah bada wid enuh..

Mtchh.

I stand outside the gate patiently waiting for my taxi to come pick me up.

Tatiana mi disappointed.

How?He was the one who was probably cheating not me.

But you neva did a do the same thing wid Xavier.

I stopped tho and i didn't go that far.

Plus me and him have grown distant and never talk nor text unless needed.So what are you trying to prove here?.

Did i fuck him?

Suck him?

...

Exactly.

Still think it wrong cause them time there a when naldo mother did dead and him did vulnerable.But whatever yuh say yah goodz.

Kiss mi teeth.

Nobody really doesn't have your side in life.

Yah behave extra now cause all i am saying is that your both in the wrong and dat a dat.

Sorry not sorry but the truth hurts.

________________________🎭

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

876K 75.8K 103
Ryleigh Stevens? yeah that's me.. Come along with me on life's adventures. What adventures you might ask? You'll just have to read on to find out 😉...
27.2K 1.6K 23
Read to find out🤭🤭 Thank you for giving me a chance to entertain you 🫶🏾
226K 9.8K 70
𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 & 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻.
44.2K 2.4K 30
Bad gyal a me dat A Jamaican Love Story Read to find out!!!