๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐...

Da glockstiaa

#๐Ÿฉฐ in which a teenage boy bets on the "nerdy" girl at his school. when she finds out will she forgive him or... Altro

๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐.๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- '๐”๐†๐ˆ๐’'
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ‘- ๐‰๐„๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ’- ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ“- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ” - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ•- ๐๐„๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐€๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ–- ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ— -๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐๐Ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐‚๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐—๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
help me guyss

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-- ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ

591 20 7
Da glockstiaa

Syriauna looked up from her tablet to see Ethan on his phone turned on his side. she was hyper and very bored. ethan lazily watched his phone thinking she wasn't awake. but you could also tell he was fatigued. "Ethan, can we go on a drive? I'm bored and want something to eat," she asked as she fed her toca child.

"no, I don't feel like driving, plus there's frozen pizza downstairs," he responded as he continued to watch his phone. her eyebrows furrowed, what made him think that the queen would want frozen pizza?

"but I don't want pizza... i want canes," she frowned as she spooned him.

"you just had canes, youn want zaxby's?"

"no,"

"chick-fil-a?"

"nuh-uh"

"texas roadhouse?"

"no."

"pizza ranch?"

"noo."

"mcdonalds?"

"no,"

"this is the last time you getting canes, you eat that shit to much,"

syri nodded knowing he was lying. "the keys are on my desk and my wallet is with it," notti wiped his nose and continued to scroll on his phone. "i don't even have my license, notti,"

"you got a permit?"

"no,"

"ask dd to take you then,"

"But I want you to come..." notti rolled his eyes and stretched out his body. "you're very needy," he spoke as he shoved his keys and his wallet in his sweatpants pocket. "I couldn't care less, let's go," she spoke as she slid on her cargo skirt, and her black graphic tee. she fixed her glasses as she slid on her black tasman slippers. "the keys are right there, just grab my wallet on the way out," he wiped his nose and looked back right down at his phone.

he shook his head in disapproval as he opened her passenger door, she buckled her seat belt as he pulled the gearshift. the metallic gray scat pack sped to Canes; they finally pulled into the parking lot causing syri to smile in approval. she always got whatever she wanted when she was with ethan.

"hi welcome to canes, what can I get you?" the lady spoke as she looked at syri. syri looked at ethan waiting for him to answer for her. "she wants the kids combo, with a large Dr. Pepper, and 2 slices of texas toast." he looked up from his phone to grab his wallet out his pockets.

"total is 6.48, at the counter," she spoke ringing them up. they walked to the car with the canes.

"ethan can i eat ?" syri asked and looked out of the window. "baby no, cus if you drop something imma be mad," he spoke as he kept his eyes on the road. "please, ill be careful i promise,"

"you lucky i lo- like you enough to let you eat in my car," he spoke before he caught himself slip.

"we should do something today, me and Eryka have been wanting to go to the drive-in cinema around the corner, its every Saturday at i think 10," syriauna picked at her freshly done nails as she looked out the window.

"we probably can go, lemme talk to ddot and nem before tho," he stopped at the red light checking his phone,"

"ok, but i still want to do some things beforehand, we need to go grocery shopping, Nike outlets, outlets in general, and i want to get my boba also, so we have a pretty busy day," she said as she bit the corner of her lip.

"wtmm you talk so proper," ethan laughed as he took a bite out of her toast. she gave him a stank face before he spoke up again, "but you make it cute,"

"we should vlog this," she said shuffling around his car for the pink camera she bought a while ago. she set up the camera before cutting it on. "ethan say hi," she smiled looking at him. he turned his head to look at the street.

"can we go to nike outlets first?" ethan nodded as they reached the driveway of his house.

syriauna and ethan sat in the living room while syri started chewing on her fruit roll-ups and ate her pickles. "baby, lemme get some," ethan had one hand on the controller and the other reaching for some of her pickles. "no, there's food in the pantry." she batted her eyes and looked back down at her phone. she had her right leg up on the couch and the other in the butterfly position. she laid her head back on her knee as she bit off the pickle. 

"just share, it ain't that hard," he rolled his eyes and continued to play fortnite on the 55in tv. 

"no. shush, stop telling me what to do," she continued to scroll and mug him. 

"i wasn't tryna 'tell you what to do' all i said is you needa share." he rolled his fingers on the joystick. 

"and i said, shut up."

"cus u childish,"

"your childish, cus u shouldn't be telling me what to do. ur not my dad" she side-eyed and got up off the couch with her fruit roll-ups, pickles, sour straws, and a blue Sunkist. she closed the door, shut off the tv, grabbed her iPad and laid her ass in the bed. (should i change her vc to stunna or keep it as flomilli?)

him, dd, ddot, jayden, khalil, and Michael entered the lobby before he looked back and reached for syris sour straws. "yall, imma be rii back," he sighed deeply and got up from the living room floor, and walked all the way downstairs to her big ass room. 

"come back in the living room," notti scratched his head and stretched his lower back 

"no. i don't want to," she explained before going back to her show and chewing on her fruit roll-up. 

"alright," notti shrugged before he snatched 2 fruit roll-ups and ran out the room. 

"broo, ethan what the fuckkk." syriauna yelled before she got up out the bed, she wasn't finna chase after him cus that's tiring. she walked over to his door and looked around before slamming it and locking it. 

"nigga irritating as fuck goddamn," she started ranting before going in the connecting bathroom to take a shower. not even 5 minutes later, here come ethan banging on the door. "jelly, come open the door. fuck you even locking doors for?" he mushed his face up waiting for her to respond. "broo, I'm in the shower, goddamn just wait," she dragged out and rolled her eyes. 

ethan scrunched his face up once again before pulling something out of his pocket. once the shower turned off, music was heard in the bathroom, and it wasn't from syriauna's phone. she peeped out the shower curtain, and there notti sat on the toilet seat on insta. 

"ethan, get. out." syriauna batted her eyelashes and pushed him out of the bathroom. she put on a tampon, underwear, slid on her black sweatpants, and her red  Rochester hoodie. she overly annoyed, she was running out of tampons, and ethan kept annoying her.

she pulled on her socks and her black tasmans. she grabbed her keys, and walked to the nearest dairy queen, she figured notti wouldn't care, he had her location and she was right down the street. she paid for her caramel shake, trying to click on her phone. 

that shit was dead. now she was hella worried, he would act a damn fool. "fuck, maybe he ain't on his phone probably on the game." she shrugged before sitting in a booth on her own watching the basketball game on the tv that sat in the ice cream shop. 

"mind if I sit here?" a tall curly haired brownskin asked syriauna. 

"oh, no I don't mind." syri gave a light smile as the curly haired boy striked up a convo

*DING!* the bell in front of the door dinged and someone walked in, syri turned her head towards the door, seeing ethan walk up to the cashier. he scanned the ice cream shop before he spotted her, and the unknown boy. he gave her a hostile glare, his lips curled slightly, as he clenched his jaw.

he grabbed her arm and dragged her all the way to the house, he didn't say anything the whole 5-minute walk home. they walked through the door and he still ain't say anything. he waited for her to enter the living room. 

syriauna was scared as hell, when I say scared I mean petrified. he squinted at her waiting for a reaction, but she just sat there and began chewing on her nails. "so... why you thought it was cool to leave the house without telling nobody? and then u out here wit a nigga," he tilted his head to the side, staring into her soul. 

"i just wanted-- ion give a fuck about "what you wanted," that shit ain't cool." he interrupted her, and continued to mock her. " i didn't think it was that serious.." her hands flew up as she shrug.  "I was just getting ice cream, you had my location.."

"that's besides, the point! you coulda got kidnapped or sum, youn fuckin listen." notti was almost full on yelling at her. "I'm sorry i-- jus shut the fuck up damn. always doing some dumb shit," he muttered, than he started yelling at her again, she ain't even know what it was for.

"okay, I understand that your mad but can you calm the fuck down?" she she argued as her eyes began to water "you dead ass pissing niggas off, fuck is you sitting with a nigga for?" he dragged his hand down his face before taking a deep breath. she quickly wiped the tear off her face before he could see it. 

"who even is dat?" than furrowed his eyebrows waiting for the girl before him to answer. 

"I don't know, just a random guy, now you know, so lets stop this one-sided argument."

she took her shoes off attempting to walk past him and go into his room. "don't walk away from me, syriauna," notti spoke as she walked away he started to follow her down to his room. she walked into his room, ethan was hot on her tail. he stood at the doorframe as syriauna held the door handle. 

 notti held the collar of his shirt, letting the air flow in. "bro, stop actin like a bitch n tell me wassup," the word flew so quick outta his mouth. 

"bitch? oh yea, lemme go.." syriauna walked out of the bedroom and called her mom to come get her cus who a bitch? she sat in the living room waiting to get that text so she can gtf asap. meanwhile notti was in the bathroom pissed. he was in there mumbling to himself.

(idk what this is but I haven't updated in too long imma try to be more consistent with updating)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

45.2K 1K 30
When a clueless, lost and broken girl finds herself scared to try a new relationship she meets ddot. But something feels..๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜.
287K 6.9K 66
๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You can't fight fire with fire." He said as s...
342K 11.3K 34
แด€ ส™สŸแดœแดœแด ๊œฑ แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด. โ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. โž โ you always know what to say. โž เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, โ”€โ”€โ”€ she...
8K 309 6
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™™๐™จ..