𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒- 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟𝐟?!

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 _______

_______

The sun beamed in Syriauna's lightskin. She stretched and decided to rethink her life's choices for about 10 minutes.

Crying was heard next to her causing her to grab a pillow and get up. She shut her closet door and began to punch the pillow, quietly cursing before putting a smile on her face.

"Hey, sol," Syriauna's raspy voice spoke to her baby cousin. She looked at the floor and began to pick up all the supplies Ethan had left over there.

"Jelly Bean!" Solomon yelled from the kitchen. Syriauna rolled her eyes. It was always something with this nigga.

"What do you need? It's 8 in the goddamn morning," she dragged before heading down the stairs with Soleani in her hands.

"Um, first off. Who the hell you talking too? And second off dad said you had a lil nigga in yo room?" Solomon spoke while grasping his hands together and placed his elbows on the table.

"Uh, yeah. But it's not anything like that. We're just study partners." Syriauna rolled her eyes and grabbed the naked milkshake from the refrigerator.

"mhm. And what is the young man's name?" Solomon spoke with his hands on his hips. (Sassy nigga lifestyle)

"Notti..." she took a sip out of the milkshake and scrolled on Pinterest for nail inspos. "Ohh! You talm bout ma heart?" Solomon smirked.

"Ugh, what is it with these sugarhill niggas and the 'my hearts' bullshit?" Syriauna looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Don't let me catch you doin shit you ain supposed to." Solomon raised his eyebrow.