𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓅𝑒 - 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎 𝒿𝒶�...

By cupkissesa

【AGAPE】 (n.) a selfless, unconditional love; one that persists no matter the circumstances season 1 - compl... More

【AGAPE】
𝔞𝔠𝔱 1
prologue
odette's wildest dreams
strawberry cheesecake is next level
jealousy jealousy
poseidon's son
pretty boy percy
the voting system is broken
aunty em
odette's realization
consensus 2
google maps?
kiss accusation
INFO
perfect percy
turn him into a goat
only losers wait in lines
odette failed math
why?
more promises
the betrayal
got me blushin
YAYAYAYAY!!!
welp

you promised me

1.6K 46 3
By cupkissesa

ⁱ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ
ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ

ℓσя∂ нυяση

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
odette's pov

-RUNNING is exhausting, and i hope i never have to do it again. we ran through out the train trying to get as far away as we could from wherever that creature is. we eventually came to a halt as annabeth grabbed a chain and wrapped it around the door handle, which locked the officers out. i was holding onto annabeth shoulder, trying to catch my breath, when grover opened his mouth,"percy!" i lifted my head instantly and saw grover pull a thin needle out of percy's shoulder. i immediately went over to him and examined the needle that grover held. "what is that?" percy asked glancing between me and grover. annabeth looked at it with shock before replying,"it's a stinger. grover, do you know what kind of monster has one of those?"

i looked up at percy with concern in my eyes as grover said,"i don't know, nothing good i think."
i took percy's face in my hands and his eyes widened at the action,"do you feel alright perce?" he held eye contact with me as he answered,"i think so.. why? do you guys think it's poisonous?"
before anyone could reply the officers banged on the doors while the train shook, i held onto percy for balance. after the train got still percy put an arm around my shoulder as we saw the monster coming closer. "we gotta move!" percy shouted and took my hand as we all began to run. gosh i hate running, but holding percy's hand made it a little bit better. once we finally got off the train and ran across the tracks percy asked,"why isn't it still chasing us?"

annabeth glanced at percy and i's intertwined hands before replying,"it's young and won't venture too far from it's mother, it's learning how to hunt." "and apparently were it's first prey, how lovely!" my voice trembled as my eyes gloss over. percy pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead,"hey we're gonna be okay, alright?" i just nodded into his chest and grover coughed before speaking,"we aren't going to be able to outrun them for very long." percy let go of me but still gripped my hand as we all began to follow annabeth through the streets. "we don't need to, we just need a safe space to hold up," annabeth says. "some safe space... any ideas where we might find one of those?" percy asks. annabeth nodded,"yeah i do. a sanctuary, dedicated to athena, built by one of her demigod children a long time ago."

grover's eyebrows raised in disbelief, "there's an athenian temple hidden somewhere in the middle of downtown st. louis?" "yes, except it's not all that hidden," annabeth states while looking up at the arch. percy squeezed my hand causing me to look up at him and release his hand. as i met his stare he gave me a reassuring smile, "are you okay odie?" he asks. i open my mouth and nod, "of course i am! but i should be asking you that, you are the one who got impaled." he just shrugged and we just continued following annabeth and grover. "it's 630 feet wide, 630 feet tall." annabeth spoke as i admired the scenery,"it's got no internal support, each side is balanced perfectly against the other. the arch is held up by symmetry, by math."

nobody's pov

-ANNABETH went on about how the temple is earthquake proof, and as she talked a boy pulled odette over to him and his friends. none of odette's friends noticed and they continued walking. "hello?" odette greeted the group of boys and they all just smirked. she looked up at the boy that pulled her as he introduced himself, "hey my name is wesley, and these two guys are matt and finny." odette looked at the blonde boy with hazel eyes before turning her head to the brunette with blue eyes, matt, and then looking at the other blonde but with brown eyes, finny. she smiled nervously at them, "uh my name is odette.. is there any reason you pulled me over? my friends are probably looking for me."

"what friends?" wesley asks odette causing her to point and look behind her, but not finding them. odette stuttered out,"oh i'm here with my friends, but i-i don't know where they went.." "well then you can stay here with us!" finny says before wrapping his arm around odette, pulling her into his side. "yeah stay with us," matt said giving me a smile. "oh but percy is probably gonna worry.. and probably annie and gr-"
odette was cut off by wesley, "who's percy? your boyfriend? i'm sure he won't mind, plus a hot girl like you can't be wandering by herself." odette just looked around hopping percy finds her.

"it's a monument to some other stuff too," grover says looking at the animal skulls sadly. "you're talking about what some humans want this place to be about, i'm talking about what it actually is," annabeth defended her mother. "whatever. we're all safe here right?" grover asks. "no monsters can enter. not even echidna so we're safe," annabeth nods. "great, well since our trai-" grover trailed off before scanning around the room. annabeth and percy gave him a look and percy asked, "what grover?" percy then turns around to look at odette, but didn't find her behind him. annabeth realized at the same time percy did and annabeth opened her mouth, "guys where is odette?" percy panicked as he talked, "she was literally right behind me! i-i swear, how did i not notice?" "we all need to split up and look for her now!" grover exclaims and annabeth and percy nod before they all go their own ways.

i was still looking at my feet as the boys around me tried to flirt and joke around with me. i just want perce. these boys won't let me leave, hopefully they come back for me. they'll come back for me, right? "so odette who's your type? me right?" finny asks, his arms still tightly holding me in place. "perce," i mutter out. "forget about him baby," wesley says looking down at me. gods these boys are disgusting. "can you please let me go?" i ask finny politely. "no your not leaving us," matt and wesley say quickly. tears welled up in my eyes as i look around trying to find percy again, and to my surprise i finally see him this time.

percy immediately spots me and his face lights up before looking above me at finny who had his arm around me, his smile slips and he strides over. "who the hell are you?" wesley asks percy giving him a glare. percy looks down at me and sees my eyed watering and he immediately looks at finny, "get your disgusting self off of her." finny drops his arm finally and i immediately run into percy's arms. he holds me close as wesley opens his mouth again, he seriously needs to learn how to shut up. "are you percy? her boyfriend? poor her, i expected better you know cause she's hot." i look up at percy and see his face harden. i quickly grab percy's hand and lead him away, "come on perce, let's just leave." percy huffed but complied.

we met up with annabeth and she instantly pulled me into a hug. "ettie you scared me.. i thought we weren't gonna find you," annabeth whispers into my ear. i hugged her tighter,"as if you could get rid of me that easily." after our hug i stood next to percy again and hugged him, "thank you for finding me perce." he put his arms around my waist with a smile before whispering in my ear, "i'll always find you." i gave him a lopsided smile as i looked into his beautiful ocean eyes, i gave him a kiss on the cheek causing both of our faces to turn scarlet. after witnessing that annabeth gagged and walked off to tell grover that i'm okay.

i stepped away from percy and he just observed me. after a few minutes percy decided to speak up, "so this is athena's place?" "yeah i guess so,"
i say while avoiding eye contact. "wonder if she's around," percy says. after getting no reply from me percy continues, "be right down! just going to the potty!" i look up at him confused but after making eye contact with him i busted out laughing. "amazing." "yeah i have a gift," percy says with a smile and a shrug. "we were pretty lucky to be in the right city for a safe space, huh?"
"luck or fate? you know, this may be athena's territory but a temple is a temple. maybe you could talk to your dad," i say while looking at percy. "no thanks," percy shook his head while making eye contact with me. god his eyes... "why not try perce?" i ask him softly.

"my father. i don't want anything from him, he's had his chances. and honestly you've done more for me than my father has done in my entire life. if i have to stick with someone, i.." percy trailed off making me tilt my head. "what perce?" i ask giving him a warm smile. he took a deep breath before saying, "i'm gonna choose you, odie. every single time. we're in this together." my heartbeat quickens as i can't seem to remove my eyes off of him. "promise?" i ask him. "i promise." my eyes soften before replying, "i choose you too perce. i will always choose you." percy's face changes to an expression i don't recognize, maybe he was a joking? i laugh awkwardly, "but it seems as though you like me too much."

"what happens if i do?" percy's asks taking a step closer making us stand face to face. we both lean in but before anything happens percy collapses into my arms. "perce? oh my gods.. annie, grover!" i yell out while attempting to keep holding him up. he then fell to the ground completely, "oh- perce i'm so sorry." grover and annabeth then ran over swiftly. "what happened?" grover questions. "i- i think the stingers were poisonous.." percy groans. "i have an idea, come on." annabeth says. grover and annabeth immediately help percy into the fountain. grover and annabeth both started splashing water on him once he was sat in the fountain. i stood on the edge of the fountain, not getting in the water because i hate water, "why isn't it working? why aren't you healing? is it because i almost kis-" percy cut me off, "no odie it's not because of that! you know what i think it's actually working, what a great call." he then attempted to stand but failed and he mumbled, "or not.."

"maybe it needs to be naturally running water for poseidon to heal him," i suggest as we see cars crash. "we need to go back inside now," annabeth says but grover protests. "no we need to keep trying!" "it's not working and echidna is coming," annabeth says. "we need to go to the lake so poseidon can heal him," i tell them. "we won't make it so let's just get him inside and go to the temples altar," annabeth says while looking at grover. "altar where's an altar?" "the highest point, the best view. we're gonna get to the altar and we're gonna ask my mom for help," annabeth tells us. "i thought you were against asking for help," percy says weakly but they ignore him and she picks percy up with grover and they help him out of the fountain. annabeth hands percy to me, making me hold up one side while grover holds the other. as we began making our way back to the arch annabeth stops so i speak up, "annie come on, we gotta go." "did you hear that?" "no hear what?" "never mind," she says before we all continue.

we made it to the elevator and sat down together. percy interlocked our pinkies as he asked, "what was that back there? she spoke to you, what did she say?" annabeth looked down and before she could reply the elevator closed but not before they saw echidna and the chimera. "was that the chimera? i think that was, how did the chimera get in here?" grover asks. "how did any monster get in here? annie?" i contribute to the questions. "we're in a sanctuary, that means athena would have had to let her in.. but why would she do that?" grover questions, confused. "what did she say to you annie?" i look at her. annabeth finally spoke, "she said my impertinence wounded my mothers pride. and that will be my doom." "impertinence? what kind of-" percy starts. "medusa's head.." i mumble.
"i embarrassed my mother," annabeth says ashamed.

"but i'm the one who sent it to olympus!" percy states. "i went along with it. it embarrassed my mother and now she's angry." "guys what are we gonna do?" grover asks. "she's not gonna help percy now," i sigh sadly as i lean my head on percy's shoulder. "no guys what are we gonna do about echidna and the chimera? they're gonna be right behind us," grover stresses. the elevator dinged and we were met with a bunch of people. annabeth looked around and then pulled the fire alarm causing everyone to start leaving.
"you guys follow them down," annabeth tells us and she pushed us to the door. "what no annie, i'm not leaving without you." i tell her. "come on ettie someone needs to buy you guys some time. please just go," annabeth ushers us to the door again. "no annabeth we're all getting out," percy says. once we got to the door i stepped up, "i'll hold them off, you guys are all better at this than me. so let me stay," i tell them and switch places with annabeth.

percy immediately shakes his head, "absolutely not odie." "agreed," annabeth says switching our spots again. "guys help percy down the stairs and get him to the river. don't stop until you get to hades and get the bolt. okay?" annabeth tells us. i started protesting with tears rolling down my face, "no annie no.." annabeth almost closed the door when percy said, "wait!" percy then made eye contact with me before pulling out his sword, "at least take this." annabeth reached for it and percy gave me a look that said 'sorry'. she grabbed the handle of the sword and percy immediately pulled the girl and switched their places. "perce wait!" i yell as he shuts the door. "hey percy!" grover and annabeth yell as i began hitting the door. "perce please let me in.. they'll kill you," i pleaded as my eyes burned as tears cascaded down my cheeks.

"poseidon's never helped me before, he wasn't gonna start now." percy said his voice muffled. "percy we're serious open the door now!" annabeth demanded. "i would've never made it to hades," percy's says. "please perce don't do this!" i screamed as my throat burned. "but you guys can and you guys will now," percy tells us through the door. i hopelessly bang on the door as i cry out, "percy no, you promised me we were in this together!" my fists turned red as i continued hitting the door and i hear percy say,"odie it's okay, i'm sorry. please leave and go with annabeth and grover." i sobbed even harder, "no no stop being stupid, i am not leaving you." annabeth put her hand on my shoulder but i ignored her and continued hitting the door. i could barely breathe anymore as i hiccuped, "i'm so sorry perce. please. please." the arch started to make creaking sounds causing my heart to drop. after that was silence, the whole world went quiet for me. all i could smell was smoke as grover and annabeth started dragging me down the stairs as i looked behind me at the door. percy's not dead. percy's not dead. he wouldn't leave me. no no no.

WE CAN'T BE IN THIS TOGETHER IF
HE'S GONE.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

sad chapter but LONG chapter! sorry guys.. if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. once again thank you to all the people who are voting. plz tell me what you guys think of the book, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story? ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2K 24
❥ 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 ✰ ⸻ in which two teens meet and understand eachother more than anyone as they are on dangerous quests ! ➳ ┊percy jackson and the...
7K 303 8
"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʟ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ" ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴍɪ- ɢᴏᴅꜱ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ "ᴀɴᴅ ɪ...
66.2K 2.4K 27
❚ ༉‧₊ SEA AND THE SALT ➶ in which a certain son of ares knows just how to get under the daughter of poseidon's skin. ❝ fem! oc x male! oc ⊹𓂃 ❚ ❪ ©...
15.2K 359 9
"She is the most sweetest and kind-hearted person you will ever meet Percy but don't let her fool you she can be a handful and is much more powerful...