Kiyotaka X Hiyori [COTE]

Sierra_NN द्वारा

First FanFic/ First Story I ever wrote. Hope you enjoy! :) Kiyotaka Ayanokoji a new first year at the ANHS wa... अधिक

Ch. 1 - My New School
Ch. 2 - The Life of Class D
Ch. 3 - Meeting the Angel
Ch. 4 - Close Friends
Ch. 5 - Growing Suspesions
Ch. 6 - First Expulsion
Ch. 7 - Cruise Ship
Not A Bad Announcement
Ch. 9 - Class D = Divided
Ch. 10 - Master Thief?
Ch. 11 - Betray
Ch. 12 - Sports Festival!

Ch. 8 - Beach Fun🍋

1.4K 28 13
Sierra_NN द्वारा

A/N - First time doing lemon hope you like it. I'm going to tell you when it starts and stops so those who want to skip can. Now yes I have read lemons and know how it works so hopefully no complaining. Hopefully your most favorite author, -Sierra.

Ayanokoji POV

Following the announcement, we were told to meet up at the deck of the ship. Once all the teachers and students arrived we had been told about the island exam and all the rules about it. Concluding the explanation you could hear a lot of unhappy students voicing their options about how they deserve a real vacation. But that fell on empty ears because they kept saying that we would need this in the work environment.

'But what type of work environment leaves you on a deserted island?' That's what I would've said but they are probably right about this being needed in the real world. After all the students stopped reprimanding the teacher who was explaining the rules, he had also told us about the watches we are all going to get. Apparently it had the capabilities of tracking location, sending distress calls, and a flashlight in it. 

The rules are as explained.

-Each Class will start out with 300 S-Points

-You are able to spend these points to buy supplies, activities, etc.

-Each Class will choose a 'leader' who will be able to occupy a spot to earn more S-Points

-In the case of a student dropping out that class which they are in will lose 30 S-Points

-At the end of the test the leader will be able to guess the other team leaders for S-Points. If you guess correctly you gain 50 SP and the other team lose 50 SP. But if you guess incorrect you lose 50 SP and they gain 50 SP

-Other small rules and actions to do if something happens.

Mashima - With all the rules out of the way each go to their respective teachers and wait for further instruction!

Saying that he got off the tiny platform he was standing on so his class can gather around. We also went to our teacher who was Chabashira who was standing near a tent setup by the teachers earlier.

Chabashira - Ok, you all heard the rules.  Go ahead and pick a leader now or you can do that later. I will follow you all until you pick a place to settle down.

Onodera - Well how about we choose Hirata as leader! After all he is the best pick!

Hirata Fangirls - Yeah lets do that!/What she said!

You have got to be kidding me. If we pick him as leader its going to painfully obvious he's our leader and we'll lose all our points. Looks like I need to use Horikita to convince everybody this is a bad idea. I shuffle my way over to her and tap her shoulder.

"Hey Horikita can you tell them this is a bad idea."

Horikita - Sigh Listen everybody. I agree we need a leader but it should not be Hirata. It is obvious to other classes he will be our leader so we should choose someone less conspicuous.

Kushida - Well how about we choose you as leader Horikita! After all you can lead pretty well but don't stand out as much like me or Hirata.

Horikita - If that's what you say then I don't have room to argue.

Hirata - Well know that we have a leader lets go over some stuff we should buy. Mrs. Chabashira can we have the pamphlet.

Chabashira doing as he said walked over to a box in the tent and pulled out the pamphlet and brought it back to us.

Yukimura - Wait shouldn't we save our points as much as possible? After all we still have 0 Class-Points from the first month and Yamauichis expulsion.

Well he's not wrong about that so far we had to live 2 months without points well except me and some responsible people. Mainly me because after Hiyori found out about our situation she kept on insisting on giving me some monthly points. Which I accepted because who can say no to a cute smile from Hiyori...

Hirata - While you are right about us needing points we also need to take into account safety and our health, because what if you dropout due to poor health. We would lose 30 points, and that's only talking about if only you dropped out. 

Yukimura - Tch. Fine but try to be as resourceful as possible as to not waste points.

Shinohara - By the way, what about the toilet, bath, and shower because I am not using a hole!

Chabashira - Oh! Right, I was suppose to give you this.

As she said that she pulled out a box and a satchel with bags in it. I feared this might happen after all I wouldn't expect this school to do so much and then just give us a free reward like toilets, baths, and showers.

Shinohara - What the hell! I cant use that!

Most other girls agreed with her as they don't want to use a box as a toilet. But there were some girls who were keeping quiet as to say they don't care. Karuizawa and Matsushita and a girl who calls herself Mii-chan kept quiet. Eventually due to Hirata saying that we'll buy one just to make everyone happy we had to find a spot to camp out at.

Class A had already left around and Class B was starting to move out. We too were all starting to head out, if it wasn't for Hiyori.

Hiyori - Wait! Kiyotaka! Huff Huff If you want I already asked Ryeun if you can come over whenever you want, and he agreed. Isn't that awesome.

No Hiyori that isn't 'awesome', now my classmates are going to ask why I am friends with a Class C girl and how I know Ryeun. Well since she already invited me it won't hurt to agree after all I might find some interesting secrets from Class C.

"If your leader doesn't mind than how can I say no. Also what time would work?"

Hiyori - It doesn't matter, stay as long as you want, but make sure to head back to your camp for rollcall. Don't want you losing points now do you?

Guess she is right, I don't want my reputation in class to get worse than it already is. Agreeing with Hiyoris plan she walks back to her class where there was a short girl with short blue hair asking her questions.

Ike - You traitor! How dare you get a girlfriend before us! And a cute one at that!

Is that his favorite line or something. And who said that she is my girlfriend? Sure I like to spend my time with her, value my time reading with her, wanting to protect her smile...

"Who said we where in a relationship. We're just really good friends that's it. Either way shouldn't we go and secure a spot before they're all gone."

Hirata - Nice idea Ayanokoji! We first need to get a spot so we can organize and continue with this exam.

Calming down the class is Hiratas specialty. After Ike had stopped saying that I was a traitor and that I was just a gloomy guy we made our way into the forest. At first it was difficult for a lot of the class because we were walking up and down hills with bags in our hands but after walking for 10 minutes we came across a river with a open spot. Near a tree there was a black control panel with a screen display and a card reader.

Setting up our base by putting up our 4 tents that we bought, we gathered around a pile of sticks and rocks that where lying on the ground. And started our meeting with who was going to do what.

(I am only using the characters that were in the anime cause... yeah)

Food Gatherers: Kushida, Hasabe, Sakura, Mori, Shinohara, Yukimura, Hondo

Gather Resources: Miyamoto, Inogashira, Karuizawa, Onodera, Sotomura, Ike

Protect Base: Hirata, Sudo, Miyake, Okitani, Horikita

Volunteers: Ayanokoji, Koenji, Sato, Ijuin, Sakura, Matsushita, Mii-chan

Finishing with picking our jobs most of the class went to do what they were assigned. Thankfully nobody asked me to do anything because I still have to go to Hiyori and her class. I asked Horikita if I can go and she said to do whatever so I plan on doing just that.

8.2

I've been walking for around trying to find their base but so far I have only found Ichinose and her class. Walking for 5 more minutes I start to hear some music, now I'm not crazy but I don't think there should be music on a island. I can also hear the sound of waves and a ball.

Making my way out of the forest I spot it, the beach. It has all of Class C on it. And apparently they bought a lot of stuff. Jet skis, barbeque, coolers, volleyball, practically everything you would find in a vacation movie.

Ryeun - Ah, so you showed up! I was told by Shinna that you would be coming, make yourself at home. Think of it like your class, just don't steal from me alright.

"Why would I steal from you Ryeun? After all you're the strongest in our grade, so even if I tried to steal you would just beat me up eventually."

Ryeun - Kukuku at least you know that much. Hey Ishizaki! Tell Shinna her boyfriend is here!

Even Ryeun... I can't catch a break in this school can I? After Ryeun had ordered Ishizaki to bring Hiyori over she eventually came. All be it a little flustered, I can just ask her later what its about.

Hiyori - H-Hey Kiyotaka you made it here without trouble?

"Only a little, I was trying to find your camp and it took me a while. How about we explore the island? Its so big it might just take us the whole day."

Ryeun - Something else might be big too~ kukuku

Ignoring Ryeuns questionable word choice we decided to explore then later come back and eat some sausage. We walked around noting every small detail we can, from what type of flowers there were to what type of trees we saw. While looking at butterflies we saw a trail that leads to somewhere, so decided to follow it. We kept on walking and walking slowly making it turn darker outside. It was still bright enough that you didn't need a flashlight but dark enough that you needed to stay close.

Hiyori - Hey Kiyotaka how far do you think this path lea-!

Of course when she asks this question we have to fall down a cliff. How did we even fall we were on a strait path with no cliffs?

(Sorry have no idea how to do this)

Catching her by her waist we both fell into a hole it was pretty spacious but it was around 12 feet down. It would take some hard work to get out. I need to check if Hiyoris alight... 

And there she was lying on top of me with a flustered face. I think I know the reason and it was because after I caught her when we fell and landed our lips collided. And it was a new sensation to me, her lips were soft and silky and I could taste some ice-cream she ate earlier. Wait what am I thinking? 1 kiss and it makes me a Ike.

Hiyori - H-Hey Kiyotaka I-if you don't mind c-can we do it a-again?

"Sorry I didn't hear the last part can you rep-"

We did it again but this time it wasn't an accident. She brought her head towards mine and we kissed again. I could again feel her lips but this time it felt different, I could feel something inside of me wanting more but also something else. We still had to get out but for some reason I wanted to stay here. Was it because of her?

Parting lips I had something to say "Hiyori are you sure of what you're doing? We still have to get out?"

Hiyori - Have you ever read Twisted Love? I want to do it... I want to learn what it means to care... what it means to love your bestfriend...

Bestfriend... do it... what it means to care... At some point in my life I wanted to learn about it too but couldn't. I never had the chance to have a bestfriend, but Hiyori. She is saying that we are bestfriends... Is this how friendship works? If it is then I have to do my best to maintain it.

"I'm asking Hiyori, are you sure you want to do it."

Hiyori - Y-yes I'm sure...

(Warning - Viewer discretion is advised | Beginner 🍋Lemon🍋 is ahead | Skip if needed) 

I kiss her again, this time I'm the one to start it, again I could make out the sweetness and softness of her lips. Each second we kiss my body starts to get hotter, and I could feel it to radiating from her body. She is also starting to get hotter, her cheeks are now a ripe tomato color. We keep fighting for dominance over each others mouth.

Hiyori is the first one to stick her tongue into my mouth, this is a new experience. Everything is. I then also try to stick my tongue into her mouth, I have no idea how to do this but after feeling how she is doing it I try to copy her. Her style is a sloppy one at best, her tongue is trying to reach as far as it can. Eventually after a couple of minutes of kissing we separate, a string of saliva connecting us both.

Hiyori - Huff Huff Huff K-Kiyo can y-you help me.

She held her arms into the air as to signify for me to remove her clothes, which I comply. I take off her track uniform and all that's left is her light purple bra and underwear. I unhook her bra and it falls onto the ground infront of me are 2 perfectly sized mounds. They can fit into my hands perfectly and they are as soft as clouds. 

I proceed to suck the left side while my right fingers play with the other nip. I alternate every couple of seconds to pleasure her as much as I can.

Hiyori - Ah! Uh! Eh! Kiyo p-please let me take off your c-clothes it isn't fair.

I stop playing with her and stand up from the ground as she proceeds to the same and starts taking off my clothes. She was a little shorter than me so when she tried taking off my shirt her boobs were pressing against me. She eventually took off all my clothes except my underwear. Even without taking it off there was a bulge that I didn't know was there. I was so focused on pleasing her I didn't notice about my own body.

She pulls down my underwear and what appears is a 10 inch shaft right infront of her face. She stares at it for a while before grabbing it with her soft fingers and starts stroking it. It was a pleasant feeling for awhile before she puts her mouth up to it and starts sucking on it. Each time her head bopped front and back her tongue was wrapping around it. It was a new feeling, I was feeling in my body at this point something different.

My body was tensing up and becoming more reactive down there. Before I could react I shot my seed inside Hiyoris mouth. She was startled by it but then started swallowing all of it. Not leaving a drop behind.

Hiyori - Y-you could have told me. And also is it supposed to be this hard still?

"I d-don't know this is my first time, maybe if I?"

I proceed to take off her underwear and stick my shaft into her. It was already wet from me playing with her boobs. So it was easy to enter. Her insides were warm and were wrapping around me. It felt like I was about to climax again. Going in and out slowly at first cause of Hiyori crying in pain, she got used to it and then started moaning in pleasure.

Hiyori - K-Kiyo go faster! Uh! I'm about to finish!

"Alright wrap y-your feet around me"

She then does as I said and I go faster, while doing so we both exchange kisses on our necks. I'm about to finish so I go even faster. My body is tensing up and becoming more reactive again.

Hiyori - Lets b-both finish together Kiyo~

A couple more harder thrusts and I start to feel liquid in her, she is close so I should make this better for her. I grab her boob and start squeezing it. From this she climaxed, feeling like I'm about to too I pull out and it gushes out and lands on her stomach. I have never had such an experience in my life, I wouldn't mind doing this some other time.

(Warning - Viewer discretion is advised | Beginner 🍋Lemon🍋 is up top | Nice Choice) 

Hiyori - Hey Kiyo? How do we get out?

Oh right... I was so immersed I forgot about us being stuck in a whole. Well we are in a forest so there should be something to grab onto. Grass, Tree, Stick... Vine! It should be strong enough to hold Hiyoris weight then she can simply push down a log.

"Hey Hiyori, I'm about to pick you up so you can grab that vine. Ok?"

She nods along and I pick her up. For a girl her age she is pretty light. She reaches the vine and give her a little push so she can fully reach it. After a couple of missed attempts she grabs onto it and climbs out of the hole. Now all she has to do is push down a log...

Hiyori - Hey Kiyo this log... its too heavy.

What was I thinking. Of course Hiyori couldn't push a log down she is no stronger than Sakura. Then how do I get out? If picking her up was enough to get her out then all she needs to do is grab my hand and get me out too.

"Hey Hiyori, grab my hand so I can get out. And while your grabbing me out hold onto a tree for grip."

She nods and proceeds with the instruction I had told her. It took her a while but eventually we both had made it out of the hole. Wait if this is the schools island why would they have things like this? And furthermore the school said that it is perfectly sa-

(Uh oh whatever could have happened? To bad guess we'll never know ¯\(°_o)/¯ )

It has been over 2 hours so we headed back to our classes. At our arrival in Class C nobody had probably even noticed Hiyori was gone but 2 men. The first her dad... Ryeun! And then her bodyguard... Albert! Or that's what I like to think.

Dropping her off she told me to come by again tomorrow but Ryeun over hearing our conversation came over to us.

Ryeun - You know what Ayanokoji, don't come by tomorrow your class would hate you even more than they do now. I heard some girls in my class talking with some of Class D and they say that you're probably betraying your class.

Ryeun being nice doesn't suit him at all but he's right. Lately I've been spending so much time with Class C that my own class thinks that I'm betraying even Horikita... probably.

Making my way out of their camp I walk back to my class. How would they react to me being gone for so long? That doesn't matter, all I need to do is relax as long as I can. Hearing some commotion infront of me I start to speed up. I know the class is loud and annoying but this is a different level. I can see the campfire light burning infront, so I emerge from the forest and into the open.

Quiet.

All eyes are on me.

Ike - You traitor! You're betraying us for Class C!

Oh you have got to be kidding me.

Looks like I really did update! Lets go me! \^o^/

Anyways I've been thinking of writing a new story but first I need to do this so yeah. I already have plans and an actually good idea, so hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Words - 3386

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

685K 12.8K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...
56.7K 1K 7
It's just the characters reacting to what's going behind their backs. There won't be a proper timeline right now IDK I might do that later. I have se...
149K 5.6K 47
As I entered the room, I could see the silhouette of 'That Man' standing with his back turned against me. His face then slowly turned to me. Moments...
20.2K 560 22
This is a story about ayanokoji kiyotaka (mc) who was released from the white room and was brought to Tokyo Metropolitan advance Nurturing high schoo...