BL one-shots

By tothestars_mylove

Just BL one-shots I come up with or get requested. I do chapters such as ships from any BL story (or the ones... More

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ โ˜…ๅฝก
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญLove youูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๐’œ๐“‚ ๐ผ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก
๐–‚๐–†๐–—๐–’ ๐•ณ๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐™ธ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก

988 29 54
By tothestars_mylove

Kenta x Kim from Pit Babe.

''If you look up at the sky you'll always find me,'' Kenta spoke softly. Kim looked up at the dark sky. Most of it was painted with small white specs, barely visible. 

''The stars?'' Kim asked and turned to look at the older. Kenta nodded and smiled at him, his right hand in his pocket the whole time. He was nervous, so he tried to avoid speaking so he didn't mess anything up.

They were both in the backyard of their home eating instant noodles happily. Kim had rested his head against Kenta's shoulder eating his noodles, occasionally feeding the elder some bites. Being in harmony enjoying the time they are both off from work, especially with each other.

''Are you going back to the mansion tomorrow?'' The younger asked.

''Maybe not...'' He answered, looking around.

''Where do you want to go tomorrow?''

''You know what we should do? Get matching bracelets!'' Kim said. He placed the empty cup of noodles to the side and rested his head on the other male's lap smiling.

''Why not, I just hope Mr.Tony doesn't see it I wouldn't want to lose it,'' Kenta spoke, although he had other plans he still agreed. He then began to play with his boyfriend's hair, twirling the hair in his fingers and massaging his scalp gently.

''You know, I love you right?'' The younger mumbled, his eyes closing. Kenta smiled, admiring how beautiful Kim looked, before leaning down to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

''I love you too,'' He hummed. 

''How about I show you how much I love you, hmm?'' Kim suggested opening his eyes.

''Kim oh my god!! You and your mind!'' They both began to laugh as Kenta then pushed him off gently. Kim shook his head, sitting normally again.

''How's Winner doing after that punch you landed on him again.''

''Well, he's fine just slightly intimidated by me. And it's not my fault he doesn't know how to stay in his place and keep that mouth of his closed.''  Kenta nodded at what he said because it was true. 

Silence fell upon both of them as they stared at each other lovingly.

''You're so beautiful, especially your personality and heart,'' The elder said and let his hand rest on the other's cheek. 

''Yeah and you're hot in every aspect,'' Kim answered shamelessly. 

''Oh my God Kim! Why do you ruin every sweet moment with your horny remarks!'' Laughter filled around them again as Kenta pushed Kim's face away from him, softly. He then stood up walking away, Kim chased after him but soon gave up because the other knew how to move faster.

''Hey come on! Get back here!'' He yelled. 

''Come catch me then!'' The other yelled back. Kim looked around before grabbing a bottle of water and splashing Kenta with it. The elder froze, in shock with his eyes widened, being soaked from head to torso. The younger stood in front of him trying not to laugh as he wiped water off his face, but failed. 

''Are you serious?!"

''I━'' Kim couldn't form a sentence before beginning to laugh loudly. 

His laughter immediately died down when water was also thrown at him, his mouth agape. Both of the males were soaked, but smiling happily, they were most definitely to get sick later since it was cold but that didn't matter right now. Kim's eyebrows then furrowed as he noticed a small blue heart-shaped box on the grass. He eyed it for a good minute and found it weird before focusing again on the elder.

Kenta then also frowned and looked behind him, not seeing anybody or anything.

''What are you looking at?'' He asked.

Kim then walked further behind him and bent down picking up the box as he turned back around. Kenta's eyes widened and he didn't know what else to do but freeze, staring at his boyfriend nervously.

''What's this?'' He asked playing with the small box in his hand, continuing to eye it. 

''Uhm...'' The raven didn't know what to say. 

This was not the way he wanted all of this to go! He quickly snatched the box out of his hand and gripped it tightly.

''What is that for? Or for who?'' Kim asked again and crossed his arms over his chest. Over the past 2 years of dating Kenta, he learned to control his anger issues but still, he got angry. Kenta seemed that he couldn't form a sentence as his heart beat rapidly against his chest. The younger raised his eyebrow, waiting for an answer, losing his patience. 

Suddenly, one of the male's phones began to ring making Kim pull away from the intense stare he had.  He then answered the call since it was from Winner, walking away and ignoring the other male. As soon as Kenta saw Kim walk back into the house, he pulled out his phone to call someone. He tapped his foot against the grass nervously and impatiently waiting for the other person to answer. 

''What?" Way spoke. 

''Way! It all went wrong!'' Kenta said.

''Did he say no or what?'' He joked.

''No! The box fell out of my pocket! And he saw it and then got upset!"' He explained. 

''Where is he now?" 

''Inside, Winner called him,''

''You're such a dumbass, Kenta!''

''Just help me for the love of God, Way!'' Kenta then lit a cigarette.

''Alright alright! Just confess, get on one knee! If he says yes put the ring on his finger, kiss and explain to him that you had planned to propose to him! If he says no then you can come over to my home and we can drink till the pain goes away!''

''Such help you are Way,'' 

''Make sure I am the first one to get an invite!''

''You want to go?'' He asked.

''Of course! If I don't get that invitation first I'll ruin your wedding and you know how, Kenta,'' Way innocently said.

''WHAT?!" 

''Bye-bye!~''

Way then hung up, leaving Kenta speechless at the last sentence he said, but continued to smoke to calm down. He then turned around bumping into Kim as he let out a puff of smoke directly into his face. Kim glared at him as he waved the smoke away coughing slightly.

''Sorry,'' The elder apologized. 

The younger rolled his eyes before sighing, staring at him. Then Kenta caught on to his stare and went.

''Huh?'' 

''Do your thing Kenta. Get on one knee and do the little speech.'' Kim said, seems he was eavesdropping on him talking to Way. 

Kenta's eyes widened and his face slightly turned flushed, then put out the cigarette after inhaling and exhaling a last puff. He smiled slightly to mask his nervousness that was through the roof. Then he pulled out the heart-shaped box and went down on one knee, opening the box. Kim's eyes began to turn glassy but he wiped them since Kenta hadn't even said anything and he was already getting emotional. The raven took a deep breath before speaking.

''Well, here I am! Proposing to the love of my life! I genuinely love you so fucking much. If you are ready then we can go further into this relationship. These past 2 years of my life spending every moment with you are the best. The memories we created will forever be cherished and mean the world to me. Just like you. I would love━. No, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.'' 

''Will you marry me, Kim?'' 

Both of the males were glassy but they still had smiles on their faces. Tears then began to slide down Kim's face as he nodded, smiling.

''Yes!'' 

Kenta smiled hugely as he then got up and slid the ring onto his boyfriend's finger. He also began to cry, but Kim wiped his tears away, laughing a bit.

''Why are you crying?''

''Because! I thought you'd say no!''

''Not in a million years I'll ever say no to you, Kenta!''

They were both smiling happily, wrapped in a tight hug, before Kenta cupped Kim's cheeks and laced him in a sweet loving kiss, marking their love forever.

''I love you so much,'' Kim breathed out before kissing him again. They continued to kiss until they ran out of breath which was for a good 2 minutes. 

''Let's go inside, it's cold and I don't want you to get sick,'' Kenta said and picked up the trash they had left and walked inside.

''Shower?'' The younger asked, being halfway up the stairs already. 

''Yeah but keep your hands to yourself, Kim.'' He answered, throwing away the trash.

''No promises!~'' 

Kenta shook his head, smiling before following behind, and going up the stairs. They both took a warm shower together the raven having to scold the orange-haired male to keep his hands to himself. Now, they were sitting on their bed doing facemasks together while talking about anything they could think of. Kim was sat on Kenta's lap, applying, and smoothing out his face mask, smiling gently. 

Kenta had been staring at Kim with sparkles in his eyes which he had noticed.

''Quit staring at me with those eyes!'' Kim mumbled.

''Hmm? No thank you,'' Kenta replied and pecked his lips.

The younger smiled and then rested his against the other male's shoulder.

''What's your favorite memory?" The elder suddenly asked. 

''The time we got caught hanging out in the mansion by one of the bodyguards and had to run away,'' Kim laughed a bit recalling the memory.

''It technically was your fault. You wanted to make out because you were desperate and then we got caught!'' Kenta corrected him.

''Wow! You gave in so it was also your fault!'' They both laughed as Kim rolled his eyes.

''If I'm being honest, I'm super excited to have the wedding,'' The younger said. 

''I know, so am I, love,'' He nodded. ''Will you wear the dress?'' He teased.

''Kenta! You're unbelievable!'' He punched the other's shoulder gently. 

It had been around 20 minutes, so Kim removed the face mask off of Kenta, throwing it always, then lying on top of him. Kenta had placed one arm around Kim's waist and the other was raking through his hair gently. 

''I want to invite Way to the wedding is that fine?''

''Yeah, I'll probably invite Winner as well. Kim lifted his head and spoke.

''Let's make a list for now and see if it changes later on,'' Kenta agreed to the idea and sat against the headboard. The younger then got a small notebook with a pen and sat back on the bed. 

''Should we invite Tony,~'' Keenta joked. They both laughed, but Kenta hadn't noticed how Kim's aura changed a lot. 

Either way, they talked and made plans for their upcoming wedding up until 3 a.m., when they fell asleep peacefully, feeling warmth, excitement, and a huge joy in their hearts.

━━━━━

(GUYS. I DID SOMETHING STUPID RELATED TO THIS. BUT I HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT KENTAKIM WON'T HAPPEN IN THE SERIES BRO. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY AND THIS MIGHT BE 2 PARTS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
48.1K 592 28
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY AND DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH THIS A FAN FICTION LANGS.
266K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...