๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘...

By -starryn_ight

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ... More

~ แด„ แด€ ๊œฑ แด› ~
โ™ค ฯัฮต-ั‚ฯ‰ฮนโ„“ฮนgะฝั‚ โ™ค
ใ…กใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž5ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž7ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž9ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž11ใ€
โ™ค ั‚ฯ‰ฮนโ„“ฮนgะฝั‚ โ™ค
ใ…กใ€Ž12ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž13ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž14ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž17ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž18ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž19ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž20ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž21ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž22ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž23ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž24ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž25ใ€
ษดแดแด›แด‡
แด›แด‡แด€sแด‡ส€

ใ…กใ€Ž26ใ€

911 81 5
By -starryn_ight

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 26
Twilight
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

AFTER THE INCIDENT, they disguised the events as some kind of freak accident that Bella had when she saw Edward after their unexpected break-up. Renee wasn't that thrilled to hear that it happened because of some boy, but she warmed up quickly when she met Carlisle and his supposedly children.

"How much longer until we can go back?" The Donovan asked, tapping Carlisle by the shoulder to pull him away from the room.

"I'll talk to her doctor and see if she can get transferred to Forks." And with that, the patriarch was out of their sights and into the hall.

The others weren't inside the room, only Edward and her mother. They're all just lounging by the waiting room, the lack of people was somewhat helpful after the events that took place a few hours back.

"You're extra grumpy." Emmett started, poking the older by the elbow.

"And less patient." Jasper added.

"Cause Rose is at Forks." Alice confidently added. If anyone asked who was the biggest fan of their relationship, she would easily come second.

First being Anastasia of course, the girl had seen it all. Ever since from 1933, up to this date. Well not everything, she didn't really had a chance to see their relationship when Rose was still a human. Still, it counts.

"Leave me alone." The latter groaned, sure they were kind of annoying and a pain in the ass, but they're starting to become good company.

Soon, Carlisle came back, they'd allow Bella to be transfer back to Forks. Renee wasn't that much delighted but signed the papers otherwise.

She didn't have to be in the hospital for a long time. After a couple of days, Bella was allowed to go home, only catch is she had to wear the cast on her leg. At all times of course.

"No, Alice." The teen groaned, blushing at the extravagant strapless dress pulled up by the pixie haired vampire.

"You look great!"

"Or part cyborg." Emmett teased, whistling at the chunky material strapped on her foot.

Everyone was going to the prom. The year being everyone's last except for Edward, Jasper, and Alice. Now that leaves the dilemma, Sebastian didn't know how to ask Rosalie.

He didn't want to be a prick and just assume that she'll go with him or if she wanted to go at all. Judging by her behavior, the latter just assumed that she did, after all, she was browsing dresses too at the tailor's in Port Angeles.

Teenage proms weren't really Sebastian's thing. But it could be a fun new experience. A night of dancing, celebration, and well that's it. Sounds horrifying, but then he gets to spend it with Rose. Kind of giving him a flashback when he first met her at Carlisle's party. The vampire couldn't help it as the corner of his lips began lifting.

"What are you smiling about?" Speak of the devil and they shall appear. Rosalie asked, bumping his shoulder slightly.

"Have I told you that I think you look wonderful tonight?" Sebastian grinned, wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist pulling her close to him. "So very beautiful."

"I'm wearing a sweatshirt and leggings." The blonde rolled her eyes. If she were human, the latter knew that she would be blushing right now, she never really did find a way around the raven-haired vampire's words.

"You could be wearing rags for all I care, you put models to shame." He chuckled, running his fingers through her soft golden locks.

"Now I know you want something." Rosalie replied, smacking his chest before pulling away, continuing her search through different hangers in the place.

Slipping through the doors, Carlisle smiled as he saw the latter jog through the nearest flower shop by the tailor's. Like a lovestruck teenage boy, Sebastian ran with a giddy smile on his face, something that only the one and only Rosalie Hale can bring.

     After paying for all of the garments of clothing, each pair was already standing by their respective vehicles. Rosalie was particularly confused when she saw that no one was getting in and were just staring at her. Her eyes trailed towards her very own car only to find the Donovan leaning against her Red convertible, hands behind his back.

     Bella looked at Edward in confusion, she didn't know why they were just standing in the parking lot in the middle of the night. But instead of answering, he pulled the woman by the waist, mumbling a small 'just watch.'

     "What's this?" Rosalie asked, glancing at the Cullens that continued to look at them with a beaming face.

     "A little something that I want to ask you, they're just the nosy audience don't mind them." Sebastian shrugged, one arm snaking itself around the blonde's waist pulling her close to him, as the other remained behind.

     "Well, you know that this era has these weird traditions now. Frankly, I'm not that excited to attend. Then again, I wouldn't mind being anywhere as long as I'm with you. You just make everything so perfect, love." He continued.

     For a brief moment, Rose's eyes weren't golden. They were that warm brown orbs. A smile adorned her face, and she was no longer wearing sweats and leggings, but a flowery sundress. It's like 1933 all over again.

     But Sebastian shook his head, diminishing the thought. If he kept comparing her back then they wouldn't be moving on. He needed to focus on the now.

     "I say we just live the moment and role we've been given. Two lovesick teenagers. Though we're far from teens." They chuckled, the others joining too.

      Rosalie smiled exasperatedly, she still didn't know what was happening, but that didn't stop the warm feeling on her chest. It was very familiar. She just couldn't look away, her eyes found his and they were just so captivating as she listened to his words.

     "This... so called Prom night wouldn't be complete without the company of someone special. I wouldn't dream to be accompanied by anyone else, in this event, in every party, in this life? In anywhere. I just want you." Sebastian finished, hands bringing up to her cheek, his thumb caressing her features as if she was the most delicate gem he ever held.

     "Oh I'd kill you if you wanted someone else." Rosalie joked, her own arms reaching up to his nape, absentmindedly playing with the baby hairs on his neck.

     "I'm terrified." Sebastian grinned, popping the question of the night. He moved his arm, to reveal a small but elegant bouquet of flowers. A blood red Rose sat in the middle as white and pink chrysanthemums surrounded the flower. "What I'm trying to say is, would you do me the honor of being my date to Prom?"

     "You're asking me to go with you on a night full of drunken and hormonal teenagers. Cringe music, and food that we can't eat." Rose mumbled, eyes lowering down.

     "That's exactly what I'm saying."

     "That would be perfect." She nodded.

     Rosalie reached up to his height as Sebastian bent down, capturing her lips as he wrapped his arms around the small of her back, her scent already invading his senses.

     Everyone knew that this was much deeper than just him asking her out to prom. It was more of a promise. He'll be okay with anything as long as she's there. Sebastian wouldn't mind being the worst and annoying situation as long as Rosalie Hale was with him. She was his anchor.

     Sebastian sighed in contentment, he was just so enthralled by her.

     "Get that! Whoo!" Emmett hollered, pumping his fists in the air. Anastasia smirked, placing her very own peck to her mate's cheek as he hugged her close to him.

     "That was beautiful." Esme nodded, approaching the two who pulled apart minutes ago.

     "I could cry." Alice pouted, hugging Jasper as the others snapped their attention to her.

     "Sucks for you, vampires can't" The Donovan chuckled, humming in content as the blonde beauty sunk on his side, head falling to his shoulders.

     The night of the promenade came, Edward had already left when the others were just getting ready. Bella was wearing a blue dress with jeans underneath because of her cast.

     The Cullens rode on their separate cars, this time, Sebastian and Rosalie took the red convertible with the soft top on the roof.

      When they arrived at the venue, it was just like they expected. Loud music, diminishing the formality of the event. Rowdy crowd, teenagers sucking faces as if they were vampires themselves. And lastly, the punch that reeked of alcohol. Someone had clearly spiked the drink.

     Sebastian shared a knowing look with the blonde before the two of them bolted out, the other students looking at the two.

     Of course they'd be looking, the two of them looked ravishing. Rosalie wore a simple yet elegant black satin dress that had a long slit running through her thigh. Sebastian matched her theme, wearing a black suit with a chalk stripe shirt, adorning a raven tie, adding an accent.

     The two drove through the city, coming back to Port-Angeles, exactly where the hill was where they shared a moment minutes before they were interrupted.

     No Trespassing

     The sign read.

     The two stood close by each other, the illuminating moonlight shone above them. "Now I get why wolves like the moon."

     "They don't really, love." Sebastian nudged the blonde, earning an eye roll.

     "I know, but that's what they say in the movies." Rosalie laughed, leaning back to his chest as his arms automatically wrap around her waist. "Hmm, I was really looking forward to that dance."

     "We can dance here." Sebastian proposed, pulling back as he cleared his throat, mocking a serious face. "May I have this dance?"

     Rosalie gave a curt yet amused nod, taking his offer as she gave her hand. She didn't know how they'd dance given that there is no music. Then again, the Donovan is really full of surprises.

     Her eyes were doe wide when she started to hear him hum a certain tune. Familiar but also vague. The two of them swayed along the hill, the moonlight turning to be their spotlight.

     "Rose?" He whispered, the two stopping as they focused on each other's being entirely.

     "Hm?" She husked, breath catching up through her throat.

     "I'm with you."

     And with that, their lips met once more. All emotions showered into a kiss full of unsaid words and unraveled feelings. Their hands explored each other's bodies as Sebastian carried her by her thigh, heading back to the car.

     The door got slammed shut. They took a brief halt, thanking the tinted windows and the restrictive sign outside. One by one, pieces of garments were tossed aside, hair became disheveled, and their once golden eyes turned dark with lust.

     The Donovan's kisses trailed from her lips into the crook of her neck, leaving small bites as he made his way to her chest, the woman arching her back as a frustrated moan left her mouth.

     At that moment, their two living beings chose to live in the moment of their life where everything seems to froze over. They felt a buzz, like adrenaline going through their body. The night was perfect. Everything was perfect.

     Too perfect.

     While Edward and Bella didn't notice the ginger-haired vengeful vampire watching over them, Sebastian didn't expect to have a situation himself.

     The tune he hummed, he did it unconsciously. You see, it was stuck on Rosalie's head. It was familiar, like she heard it somewhere. It was also the very first song that they danced to back in 1933, at Carlisle Cullen's open house party.

     Days later, the flashbacks weren't that blurry anymore. They were getting clearer than ever. Like one snap, one word, one trigger, the dam will break and all will come rushing to her.

     They weren't even visions in the first place, no. Rosalie felt that they were memories. Her memories. Wasn't it good that they were coming back?

     Let's just say that the perfect night, was the starting point of a brewing storm.

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
End of Twilight
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

It's officially the end of the Twilight era! Thank you so much for making it this far into the story. Also, since new moon is a bit of Bella and Jacob story line, it will be shorter since I don't really want to circle around that. Oh and expect angst ;)

What do you think will happen? What do you want to happen?

I'd appreciate it if you could comment your favorite moments or insights so far. Please no "updates" questions or comments, believe me i'm trying to balance school and my mental health at the same time.

So yeah that's it! See you in new moon hopefully!

03 - 27 - 24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.3K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
4.3K 199 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...
358 33 5
Growing up's hard. Especially when you lived a rough life. But don't pity yourself. Learn to grow from it. That's the Motto Y/N has lived by for the...
194 12 4
"One has to pay dearly for immortality; one has to die several times while one is still alive." Seo Ma-Ri has been alive longer than she would like t...