whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT πŸ™πŸ½ My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 6

4.3K 134 44
By fuckhoesgemoney20

October 11th 2022

Bryson sits in his chair playing on his PS5 when he feels his phone vibrate.

Bryson freezes at her words. He leaves her on delivered as he thinks on what to say. He barely knows her and coming to her house seems like they've known each other for all their life.

He sighed realizing he was stressing for nothing, sending a quick "yea" before turning off his phone grabbing his keys and going downstairs.

As he walked towards the door he was stopped by his father, "whea' you think you goin'" Lloyd says looking at his son. Bryson stops walking and turns facing his father "out".

Just that one word angered Lloyd, "you have no respect for yo' own father" he starts "the man who gave you life and a pretty fucking good one, you have no respect!"

Bryson stood there quietly, listening to his father's weekly anger speech. "You are nothing but a spoiled little boy...you think you have the right to shut down after your mom, the love of my life sided and I don't?!"

"You didn't love mom"

"Oh so you do speak more than one fucking word" Lloyd said "and shut your mouth I loved her more than myself... more than you"
————————————
Bryson gets into his car before texting Cassandra.

He puts her address into the gps and pulls off. On the way all he could think about was what his dad said to him. He had feeling that his father didn't love him but him actually saying it to his face made him feel some type of way.

With the way he was feeling he probably shouldn't go to Cassandra's house but he went anyway.
————————————
It's been a few days since Bianca last talked to Assad. She didn't know if he was still in jail and if he wasn't why didn't he call her.

She had been thinking that they weren't good for eachother, that they're being toxic and she didn't want that for him or herself.
————————————
Meanwhile Assad has been high since he got out of jail. He hasn't been in contact with anyone because his phone has been dead since the day he got locked up and he hasn't bothered to charge it.

Every time Bianca crept up into his thoughts he would smoke or take another pill. He was still upset about her assuming he was asking her for money.

As he was stretched out across his couch lightly snorting when he heard his front door unlock, as soon as he heard something being stuck into the key hole he jumped up stumbling a little and grabbed his gun, pointing it at the door.

When the door opened, he put his finger on the trigger aiming at the person before seeing it was Bianca. "Assad what the fuck" Bianca yelled in fear.

"Bianca why you hea' man" Assad said sighing as he put his gun down. "I wanted to see what was going on with you" Bianca says looking up at him before taking off her coat.

Assad looked over at her as he could barely keep his eyes open. Bianca looks at him worried knowing something was going on with him "baby are you okay?".

"Yea I'm good" Assad lies.

"You look so tired Assad, are you getting any sleep"

"Yea mama" he lies again. The only way he's been getting any sleep is when he takes pills. He didn't want her to worry about him, he was basically a grown man he should be able to handle his own.

Bianca knows that he his lying to her, she's been with him for a few months and can read him like a book. "Assad why are you lying to me" she said making him open his eyes and look at her "whatchu mean" Assad mumbles.

Bianca sighs " Assad , baby tell me what's going on". Assad sits quietly.

"please" Bianca grabbing his hand making Assad look at their hands. "My sister's death date coming up".

Bianca's eyes softened "and Ion why I still be feeling that shit this hard" Assad breathes out loud before clearing his throat feeling it starting to get dry.

"Ion even think my brother be feeling like this" he chuckled "and she was his twin". Bianca sat there listening to what he was saying .

"Around her death date I don't be sleeping unless I..." he trails off, "unless you what".

Assad hesitated to tell her that he was using almost everyday. "Unless you what Assad" Bianca says uneasy.

"Unless I pop sum'" Assad says lowly. Bianca realizes what he means by 'pop sum'.

"Assad..." Bianca's says while there's tears pooling in her eyes. Assad notices the tears falling on her cheeks and he quickly wipes them, "hey hey mama I'm fine. I'm okay"

Bianca shakes her head, pulling his hands off of her face, " no you're not Assad, you need help".

"Na mama im good i promise"

"I-I can't do t-this" Bianca says standing up. Assad stands up "woah whatchu mean", Assad says trying to stop Bianca from leaving.

"Ssad I can't, this is all too much for me to handle". Assad furrows his eyebrows together "what that mean Bianca"

"We need a break Assad" Bianca said making Assad anger rise. "I need to get better and so do you, if we don't we will become toxic" Bianca says sniffing.

"Bianca if you wanna leave me just be fuckin straight wit it.... STAND ON THAT SHIT!" Bianca jumped at his sudden anger outburst.

"I don't wanna leave yo-" Bianca tried to explain before he cut  her off, "but that's what yo' ass is sayin', listen Bianca if you leave right now I swea' you dead ta' me"

Bianca looks up at him "you don't mean that Assad" she said making Assad shake his head "yes the fuck I do... you came in hea' asking me what was wrong like you fuckin cared and then bail when I fuckin tell you what the prollem is"

"This is why I said we needed a break"

"If you wanna leave so fuckin bad then go"

And with that Bianca walks out the door with tears rolling down her face. When the door shuts Assad picks up the empty bottle of Parton and throws it at the wall making it shatter everywhere.
—————————————
"And then we could use Newton's second law to show-" Cassandra says writing down the equation before Bryson cuts her off, "that force is equal to the rate of change of momentum".

Cassandra looks over to Bryson smiling "that's the most I've ever heard you talk", she says making Bryson look over at her and shrugs "it's for school".

That was most he talked to someone he doesn't know. But it was a partner project for a grade so he had no choice. " well that's the most I've heard you talk without an attitude" she jokes.

"Yea" was all he said before turning to his paper writing again. Cassandra wonders why he doesn't talk much. "Why don't you talk much, if you don't mind me asking"

"Ion like it" he said referring to talking. Cassandra just took the simple answer and went back to her notes. "What next?" He muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.1K 36
' 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡π‘πŽπ”π†π‡ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐀 π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ π“π‡πˆππ†'
4.6K 199 14
π˜šπ˜—π˜π˜• π˜–π˜π˜ π˜–π˜ π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” "π˜‰π˜“π˜π˜•π˜‹"
47.6K 1.2K 15
𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™” π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™”π™Šπ™.. Β©π˜½π™€π™€...
24.4K 719 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. πŸ’‹