Moments | bllk

Par Asha16050

Head-cannons and one-shots of your favourite blue lock guys. "I love you right up to the moon-and back." Plus

Intro
New Part Timer- various
Been a while- Yoichi Isagi
Love Language pt.1
Love languages Pt.2
Assumptions - Jinpachi Ego
One rainy day - Itoshi Rin
Part timers- feelings
Date Ideas (Pt 1?)
Match Days
Brother's Best Friend-Rin Itoshi

Moth to a flame-Nagi, Reo

187 3 0
Par Asha16050

She was like sunshine for him, not a gorgeous rainbow or long awaited springs. More like the sunshine that you always have but only need and miss it on the stormy nights and cold winter mornings. 

It took too long or maybe it was never meant to be for him to realize the storm had gone too long. He thought watching her from afar would be enough. He thought in the beginning it was merely just how close of friends they had become but it soon dawned it was not as simple as he thought.

He missed her like the soldier misses the warmth of their homes and he cherished her like rulers to their thrones. She was like a moon on a starless night. He was just a little tiny star stuck like moths to a flame.

Nagi stares as he she laughs at something his best friend said. They'd been a trio for some time but he never just took the initiative to let her know and now he didn't want to destroy anything you both had.

How could he when it was the 2 most cherished people of his. And how would he ever compare to his friend, kind, a strong personality and and with the same matching luminescence of yours.

Oops random angst drable

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

125K 2.8K 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 "𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐒.ᐟ❝ ---------- ⌞𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗢𝗻...
20.6K 639 22
― ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐫. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❞ f!reader. alt!univ. © yowmom, '23. © blue lock
9.8K 183 8
BLUELOCK × F! READER 'im thirst for your pleasure' ©XX1QLK | DEC 2023 ©All Rights Reserved
43.5K 2.5K 19
"a blue gun to kill? wtaf." fem! reader | yakuza! au. ©SEN. ❚ JUNE 2023.