Yejisu (Hwang Yeji x Choi Jis...

By GreatPairYJS

Just Yejisu thingz More

Not a Rose
You were Beautiful
RAIN
To MIDZYS
Happier
Bad Day
I Know Love When I See It [Pt. I]
I Know Love When I See It [Pt. II]
Ships
Favorite
Breathe
Language of Music
Written in the Stars [Part 1]
Written in the Stars [Part 2]
Written in the Stars [Part 3]
Behind Closed Doors
Happy New Year!
Choices and Regrets
Hope
Zombie
It's Yeji-unnie's Birthday, right?
It's Your Birthday after all, Yeji-ah

Bloom

172 12 1
By GreatPairYJS

A/N: Update because ITZY announced their upcoming World Tour.

"Unnie~ I miss youuu so much already." Their maknae's voice filled the room immediately as Lia answered her phone.

"I know, Yuna-ya, I miss youuu too. How are you guys? Make sure you take care of your health this comeback and of course enjoy.." Lia responded with a smile.

"Everything's okay unnie. We just miss you a lot, the performances and our content just weren't nearly as enjoyable for us as it were when we are with you." Yuna pouted. 

As much as she empathize with the longing Yuna is experiencing, Lia could not also help but feel a slight sense of relief. I thought it would be easy to fill in my role in the group and forget about me. 

"What the- unnie?! Why would you say that?" Another voice from the background joined their conversation.

"Huh?" Lia, who was already surprised by the presence of her another member, is even more baffled by the sudden glare their maknae was giving to her.

Shit. Did I say that out loud? 

"Yeah, you did unnie. Both Chaeryeong unnie and I heard it." Yuna responded.

"I'm sorry." Lia replied and looked down in embarrassment. 

"You know unnie, I actually came here to talk to Yuna about how hard it is to cover for your parts in songs, and how I felt that our energy in promotional contents has been down without you and your antics that always cheer us up during filming? -- so if you feel like ITZY has been better without you around, I hope you remember this." Chaeryeong said sincerely as she looked at her unnie across the screen. 

"Right? Remember in My Favorite Itzy when Lia-unnie had the character of an actress.." Yuna trailed off laughing.

"Yaaa! Yees, when Ryujinnie had a line "Shut up, Hollywood" and then Lia unnie said "Thank you" HAHAHAHAH or when Lia unnie suddenly claimed that she was good in long jump in Idol Human Theater during our Sneakers promotions?" Lia only listened as their maknaes share stories about her.

"Yes! Oh my God, we were already tired then but Lia unnie made us laugh really hard!" Yuna recalled. "See unnie, we really miss you and it won't ever be the same without you." She continued.

"Thank you guys." Lia was more than touched by her members.

"Pluuus, my god unnie, I remembered something I really want to tell you. First, I just want to say that we all love your song from this album. The lyrics and your voice really soothes us..." Chaeryeong started.

"Ah, I know where this is going." Yuna commented making Lia tilt her head quizically.

"Unnie I love your song but please tell Yeji-unnie to tone it doown. She has been listening to it non-stop -- in the shower, when she wakes up and until she goes to sleep." Chaeryeong whined making Yuna chuckle and Lia blush.

"W-what? S-she only told me that she loved the song I did not think it would be that much?" She stuttered while blushing.

"Unnie, it's about time you know and you tell her to tone it down. We already know how much whipped she is for you. When we're eating she would also suddenly belt out your adlib towards the end, 'How was I, How was I, How was I liiiike~' and we're all, specially Chaeryeong unnie, be surprised by itt." Yuna ranted to her roommate. 

"Please, talk to her about it when she arrived there today but don't tell on us. We don't have you here as leverage against our leader Hwang." Chaeryeong said. Then they all laughed.

Suddenly, Lia's dad was heard. "Jisu-ya! Yeji is here!" 

"Okay dad, tell her to come up here. Thank you!" Lia responded and then faced the screen. "I'll do what I can do. Take care guys!" Lia saluted to their maknaes and ended the call after they said their goodbyes.

"Love?" Suddenly a cat-eyed face woman peeked her head out of the door which made Lia smile.

"Yejiiii~ I miss youuu." Lia responded and launched herself at her girlfriend. 

"I missed you too, Love." Yeji said and then kissed her girlfriend's forehead. "Anyway, I brought a box of glazed donuts which you liked. Your dad already placed it in the refrigerator so just tell me if you want to eat, then I'll get it for you." She continued as they made their way to Lia's bed. 

"Thank you, I'll probably eat later, I'm still not hungry." Lia replied as they are now lying next to each other, staring at the ceiling.  I haven't eaten lunch yet but it's fine, I'll just eat it  for dinner. She thought. Suddenly Lia felt a nudge, prompting her to look at the older who is now glaring at her.

"Ya, Lia-ya, I bought that as a snack or dessert. Don't think about eating it as your meal, It'll make me sad if you don't take care of your health." She scolded her girlfriend.

"Okay fiine." Lia rolled her eyes, yet her blushing cheeks did not go unnoticed by their leader. 

"Sooo.... I listened to the mini-album and I really liked all of the songs..." Lia started. "What do you think about my song?" She continued.

"I told you already, I liked it very much.. it's my favorite in the album." Yeji answered.

"I know, I know, I mean how much do you like it? Do you listen to it everyday orr --" Lia trailed off.

"Chaeryeong and Yuna will be so dead when I come back." Yeji cut her off.

"W-what? H-how did they get involved? I-I was just asking--" 

"They told you about me listening to it all the time didn't they?" Yeji covered her face in embarrassment.

"Yeah, they did. But hey, don't scold them, it's actually cute, and it makes me feel loved even more." Lia said as she buried her face in the older's neck. 

" Okaay, I'll try to tone it down...a bit. It's just that I liked your song so much --- the emotions in it, it's very you. Although, there is something that's quite baffling for me." Yeji said prompting for Lia to look up at their leader.

"What?" Lia asked.

"You already bloomed, but in the song you still want to bloom." Yeji said nonchalantly as she stared at the ceiling while she held the younger, hugging her close to her chest. Suddenly, she felt something moist on her shirt.

"Lia-ya? Are you okay?" Yeji panicked as she saw tears streaming down on the younger's face.

With Yeji's words, Lia felt like all of her doubts were gone at that moment. Every self-depreciating thought was replaced with the immense love and validation that she felt from the other. Everything but one, I'm sorry that it's taking too long for me to see it myself. 

"Thank you, that means so much for me." Lia said, now meeting eye-to-eye with the older. And just like always, it's like Yeji can read her mind perfectly.

"Don't worry, nothing is more important right now apart from you, realizing and seeing it all for yourself." Yeji said, stroking Lia's cheek.

"I'll -- we'll -- patiently wait for the day when you finally bloom into not just the flower that you want to become, but also see the beautiful flower that you already are." Lia could only smile. 

Wait for me, Yeji.

A/N: Inspired by this moment I saw on twitter.

Alsoooo I'm looking for midzy friendss to interact with on twitter (as I have not been active in the fandom for years now). You can follow @Rose_Anne0518 if you waaant and let's support ITZY togetheeer! (You may also message me there for suggestions/requests for the next updates:)).

Hope you liked this update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?
3.4K 359 17
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." ๐Ÿ“–Published on: 11.02.2024 โ€ผ๏ธWarning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.
28.7K 1.5K 10
During a 10 years reunion after high school, Ryujin and Yeji reunite
4.2K 242 8
"YEJIIII WHERE IS MY CLOTHES" "Um.... who's this?" "Oh, uh......"