Takedown-Exposing a liar

By diamondfury56

Lila's lies are worse than ever. Everyone turned against Marinette. No one believes Marinette and they all be... More

Authors note
Marinettes cousin
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 6
CH 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch. 17
CH 18

Ch 5

71 0 0
By diamondfury56

Arpine's P.O.V

 I follow Lila to her seat and sit next to her. "How are you?" She ask me. "I am pretty good. I just wish I could talk to Mari." I say. I pull out my textbook and start on the practice problem. "I thought we were friends" said Lila. "We are" I say confused. " Then why do you insist on hanging out with Marinette instead of your friend?" She asks in a shaky voice. It sounds as if she might cry. " I am sorry. I will hang put with you. Now I heard that you know Jagged stone?" I said, trying to change the subject. He voice goes back to normal instantly.  She perks up and smiles at me. " Oh yes! I saved his lost kitten on a runway before I came here!" I frown but cover it up with a smile quickly. But the thoughts inside my head are running. Jagged stone never had a cat. He is allergic. " Arpine are you listening?" asks Lila. "Huh oh sorry! I was lost in thought for a second." I reply. She gives me a suspicious look before smiling once more. " Oh! I was just saying how Jagged stone wrote a song about me. He did it as a repayment for my tinnitus from the airplane drum!" "Oh okay! I am happy he wrote a song about you!" I say with a slight smile. " Thank you" replies Lila. Suddenly the bell rings for lunch. I quickly pack up my things and follow Mari out before Lila can say another word to me. I quickly catch up to Mari. "Hey Mari. I am sorry for not sitting next to you today." I tell her. "Its okay." she replies. Her voice cracks and then I know something is up but I know better than to push her. I noticed the blond kid named Adrien walk  past us. He smiles at Mari and me. "How are you two?" "H-hi Adrien! I y-you good? I-I mean y-you?" Marinette stutters out her face red with blush. It doesn't take a detective to figure out she has a crush on him. " I am fine." He replies. " See you both in class." He smiles and waves before walking away. " So he is the fine man that stole your heart" I say, teasing Mari. she blushes and grins at me. " Lets head to lunch." I say. I pull her to the cafe and we both sit down and start eating. "Tell me all about Adrien" I say. " He is so handsome and nice and sweet. Adrien Agreste is a great guy." She says dreamily. " Adrian Agreste? As in Gabriel Agreste? You like the fashion designers son?'' I ask smiling. " Yes. I actually want to be a fashion designer. I was able to catch Mr. Agreste's attention with a hat I made last year." " Really? That's so awesome! I am so proud of you!" I tell her giving her a hug. Our good mood is ruined by Lila. " Arpine? Why are you hanging out with her? I told you how mean she is! she says. People turn and glare at Marinette. She shrinks on herself to get smaller. I feel bad for her. " I am sorry Lila. I am coming now." For the rest of the day Mari ignores me as people glare at her more and more. I stay with Lila before heading home. My mom is at work late again. Flairre comes out of my purse. " I heard you talking to Marinette." "Yeah I reply." Something is up though." says Flairre. " I know. Her stories don't add up. I am going to have to talk to Marinette more about Lila." I say. " I agree " says Flairre. I take an hour or so to complete my homework and eat dinner. " Get some rest. You will need it. " says Flairre. After saying goodnight to her, I crawl into bed and fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.3K 38
What if Nino and Marinette have a secret past and were trained to be spies? what if everything everyone knew about them was a lie, what if their whol...
82.4K 2.1K 11
Marinette has been harassed and bullied by her classmates, both physically and verbally. Adrien thinks Lila's lies don't hurt anyone, but he doesn't...
Forget By Annah

Fanfiction

142K 2.5K 25
It had been a period over a month now, and Lila has caused Marinette to have her friends be turned against her. Marinette has been successfully akuma...
36.2K 696 20
What happens if Chloe finds out that Marinette is Ladybug? Will they become friends? Will Chloe change? More importantly, will Lila change? an adrie...