Reaction.: Existence in COTE

Door Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... Meer

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Reaction.:Class intros
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.: 2nd day of school
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The New Year
Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR

1.6K 8 8
Door Iceklopsz

WARNING!!!

This part of the story is a but more brutal and bloody than the avarage parts of a Wattpad Fanfic.

I advise that you will only read this if you have passed the age of 12!!!

Anyways let's begin

Japan(AHNS).:
Anos's pov.:

-In the previous chapter-

Hiyori.: Okay Sensei! I'm going to the library you coming Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji.: Sure!

-In the previous chapter-

Anos.: Kurumi? Remember the talk with the chairman?

Kurumi.: I'm coming!

Nagumo.: What talk?

Manbu.: Even I fail to remember it.

Ayanokouji.: (This is when they talked woth chairman to warn them about that man's arrival.)

-meanwhile in the Library-
No-one's pov.:

Hiyori.: So Ayanokouji-kun? Have you heard of the new book called.: JFK and the unspeakable?

Ryueen.: JFK? You mean the president who took an L to the head in Texas?

Ibuki.: Not funny.

Ayanokoji.: No, I didn't. Can you tell me about it?

Hiyori.: It's mainly about John F. Kennedy's presidency and the event surrounding his assasination.

Ayanokouji.: Based on my knowledge he tried to change to banking system mainly but failed. He was also related to the Vietnam War a little bit

Professor.: So in theory the banks could hired the person that killed JFK?

Ayanokouji.: (He has braincells? Never underestimate an Otaku)

Hiyori.: Yes, bu-

Sae.: Sorry to bother the two of you but Ayanokouji is required to come to the chairman's office. Immidiatly.

Ayanokouji.: I will see you later Shiina!

*As they move to the office Ayanokouji speaks up*

Ayanokouji.: Sae? What does the chairman want from me?

Sae.: It's not the Chairman. It's Atsuomi.

Tsukushiro.: You told her Creator and his name?

Ayanokouji.: It was Horikita's plan

Horikita.: Who is Creator? Did he do something bad?

Ichika.: Nah, killing children and is just an avarage thing for the goernment and thoose close to it.

Koenji.: T-rex-kun's no.1 fan is correct.

Boys.: T-rex 😂😂😂

Manabu.: (killing children?)

Ayanokouji.: It was predictable that he would come here eventually. I will deal with him. Just don't show fear in your eyes during the meeting.

Sae.: It's a 4 eye converstation between the 2 of you. But thanks for the advise.

Sae.: We are here, goodluck Kiyo. *opens the door for him*

-meanwhile near the WR facility-

Atsuomi.: (F*ck! I am getting exposed. Is this how Kiyotaka feels in the other reactions on Wattpad?)

Anos.: The Fuji's insides huh? Seems like Atsuomi made it look even more harder to find for the human eye than I tought.

Kurumi.: But we are by no means humans. We can deal with them fastly. And rescue thoose two.

(In this fanfic the only fans of Ayanokouji in the 5th gen is Ichika and Yagami. Both are inspired by Ayanokouji to become better. Every other 5th gen hates Masterpiece.)

Yagami.: Wait I am?

Ichika.: Welcome to the club Love Letter-kun.

Anos.: If my eye that sees throught the walls only the 5th gen is currently there with the instructors. The others generations, well we already dealt with thoose but the people inside doesn't know that.

Atsuomi.: (Why is everything against me?)

Ayanokouji.: Yoo dad! Why are you such a p*ssy and not fight them head on?

Tsukushiro.: (Creator wants them as a mother too)

Kurumi.: About 2500-3000 staff member (almost all) are present. And since only the 5th gen is here, things will be even faster.

Ichinose.: Jesus! That many child abusers?

Ayanokouji.: (She is acting way too out of her character.)

Anos.: Okay then, let's start the rescue mission.

-Back to Monster&Creator talk-

Atsuomi.: Why don't you sit down Kiyotaka? It's not that you dislike sitting.

Ayanokouji.: I don't plan on staying here for long.

Atsuomi.: Sign theese papers Kiyotaka. You have no right to refuse.

Ayanokouji.: Sorry but I make my own decisions now. I don't feel obligated to comply to you.

Atsuomi.: You are my finest work to date. And my most prized posession.

Ayanokouji.: Please spare me, next you will tell me that it is bc. I am your son.

Ryueen.: Kukuku Monster! You father looks like a man that watches TV even at 4 am!

Atsoumi.: I heard your name is Dragon-Boi. Why don't you follow your kind and die out?

Ayanokouji.: He is my tool so if you attack him I defend my tool.

Hirata.: So wholesome, yet disrespectful.

Sudo.: Wait Ryueen is your tool?

Ayanokouji.: (He is my punching bag)

Atsuomi.: I don't see why this place is better than the WR. This school is full of defecti-

Ayanokouji.: There are two people who can beat me in every category you can name.

Koenji.: You forgot my perfect existence

Tsukushiro.: Can you beat a group of professionals when you were 9?

Koenji.: Who can? No-one.

Ichika.: Say hello to SENPAI!!! HE CAN!

Ayanokouji.: (my poor ears)

Atsuomi.: 🧢. You are not telling the truth.

Ayanokouji.: Belive what you want. I only state facts here.

Atsuomi.: Like how Matsuo died bc. of you?

Nanase.: That's a lie you are the reason he died!

Ayanokouji.: I am in the belief that Matsuo, along with people close to him are alive since Papayanagi allowed me to talk with them once a month. Last time was 2 days ago.

Ayanokouji.: (Seems like he is alive. I wonder how he is doing)

Atsuomi.: So you belive I am lie-ing?

Ayanokouji.: Wouldn't be the 1st time.

Koenji.: You are close to the government afterall. Lying to people is like the thing you do 100x a day.

Atsuomi.: I am going to ruin your carrier and your company's.

-back to WR-
Nameless instructor's pov.:

Everything is moving along perfectly. Once Atsuomi will get back the other generations everything will be back on track. We only have the 5th Gen. for now.

Instructor.: And now! All of you useless sc*mbags will run 5km long. The one who stops will be taken to sonewhere else.

Students.: How cruel! You monster!

5th Gen.: *starts running the 5km*

Instructor.: Yes, yes, FASTER FASTE-

*Bammm*

*Suddenly everyone stopped, everyone stopped and is now looking at the wall, seperating us from the light. More specificly a massive punch like thing in the wall.*

As if someone had the streght! Not even that masterpiece can punch thought that wall. I hardly imagine any human could do it by themselves.

Ayanokouji.: (🧢, I could have done it if I wanted to. This is new tho)

*Bammm*

*suddenly the wall was punched through*

Instructor.: Who dares interrupt our training?

Anos.: *rips the walls out so that even a human can fit in by a huge margin* I dare

Ike.: Such a big whole with 2 punches only! How strong is this guy?

Kurumi.: *comes in too* along with me.

Instructor.: Kids! Charge

5th Gen.: *stands still*

Atsuomi.: Traitors!

Tsukushiro.: Even your own ran away creator. You should have made a cereal company. That is atleast legal.

Instructor.: The person who unalives them will be called the Masterpieces of the 5th Gen!

5th Gen (- Yagami, Ichika).: *charges at them*

Yagami&Ichika.: Idiots

Horikita.: Wait! You two are from the same place as Ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji.: No, atleast not here, they are normal students.

Yagami.: (Bruh, why not reveal it? It wouldn't matter at this point)

Anos.: Sorry you all, but I won't hold back and nor care about who d*es.

Koenji.: The Anakin Skywalker of the modern day.

Kurumi.: Kihihi! This will be fun! *pulls out flintlock musket/gun and starts shooting at them*

Who are theese two and more importantly how did they find us?

Professor.: They had plot armor

Anos's pov.:

Did theese kids really belive that they recive any type of title? Really? Atleast thoose two know better and stay out of it.

Instructor.: Subject 501 amd 502! Fight and beat thoose two!

Kushida.: (Subject numbers?)

Arisu.: (They are still weak compared to Masterpiece)

Ichika.: How about no? I'm sure they are not here to kill me or Takuya.

Yagami.: Sorry but I agree with her.

5th Gen.: Traitors

Manabu.: not really. They just didn't wamted to fight against people who can break through walls.

Shinohara.: So they are cowards?

Atsuomi.: Excuse me child? Can you tell me your name and family's name?

Anos.: Hey! Focus on the enemy and deal with the traitors later. If you can survive us!

With this 3 students immidiatly charged at me and I lifted up my hands and when they got close I slammed my hands towards eachother.

This proved to be a kill*ng blow as my hands went through their heads, eradicating their brains and demolishing their skulls. Resulting in instant de*th.

Hashimoto.: He doesn't even need a lightsaber

Seeing this the other students and Instructors rushed at us. But this was like Ants that cannot bite against 2 Godzillas. We win in 100% of the time.

Ayanokouji.: Horikita? What or who is Godzilla?

Horikita.: Your joke isn't funny

Ichika.: (you are the joke)

I took out my sword and sent it flying like Darth Vader in Battlefront II, slashing through them with headshots like nothing hard to do.

People who play games 14 hours daily.: Must have been soo cool!

After sometime all were laying de*th on the floor. Some Instructors cam rushing at us but it didn't matter as Kurumi just sh*t them in the head.

Ichika.: Look like we recive the luxury of being rescued?

Anos.: Are you assuming that?

Yagami.: If you two were to be against us, we would be dead by now.

Ayanokouji.: Nice reasoning kohais.

Kiryuin.: They are nothing compared to you Kohai-kun.

Anos.: Smart. Anyways how does freedome sounds like? Out of this place, and also a place where the two of you are friends with Ayanokouji.

Ichika.: I got wet by hearing his name. Ayanokouji-senpai must be soo hot since last time I saw him!

Ayanokouji.: Yagami?

Yagami.: Yes I am thinking the exact same as you.

Ayanokouji.: Awasama, you have 10 sec  headstart to run off. After that it's WOMENHUNT

Yagami.: Better than here I guess, let's go.

*after they went out of the WR.*

Anos.: And now, the two of you can experience how a large explosion looks like.

Atsuomi.: (Come on! Is that necesarry?)

Shiba.: (But was such a nice building!)

Koenji.: That building looked sh*t it should have been burned to ground long ago.

Tsukushiro.: (Why is that Anos guy flexing on thoose two)

Ichika.: You will blow this place up?

Kurumi.: All other kids are freed and in caring hands. Only Instructors are inside the building.

Anos.: *says some incantation and the entire Fuji blows up in a beautiful Light Blue colour.*

Ayanokouji.: (If only I could cry from joy.)

-back to Atsuomi&Ayanokouji-
Ayanokouji's pov.:

I am getting bored, this MF is not leaving me alone. Suddenly I got a massage in my head. A voice spoke up, Anos's voice.

Atsuomi.: How dare you call me that Kiyotaka? Your own father by blood!

Ayanokouji.: (This MF)

(Anos.: make an intro for me&Kurumi. While you are stalling Atsuomi we raided the WR and got Ichika&Yagami out. Killed every instructor and saved most of the children and killed the 5th Gen)

Professor.: Overpowered MC.

(Ayanokouji.: noted)

Ayanokouji.: Do you belive someone can defeat me?

Atsuomi.: not in a fair 1 vs 1.

Ayanokouji.: Are you planning to send more than one WR student here?

Atsuomi.: Maybe.

Ayanokouji.: I don't see how CORPSES can beat me when they are de*d.

Kei.: Can we write that into the Quote book?

Atsuomi.: What do you mea-

Anos.: *teleport himself, Kurumi, Yagami, Ichika into the room*

Ichika.: Senpai! *rushes at Ayanokouji*

Yagami.: Creator? Thought I never have to see your shittly face again. . . Crap Dad.

Every student.: LMAO

Atsuomi.: Yagami!!!!!

Atsuomi.: 501&502!!! What are the two of you doing?

Kurumi.: Rising up against you. Not like you cared for them anyways.

Atsuomi.: Kiyotaka? Who are theese two clowns?

Everyone/Atsuomi.: (I'm/He's fucked)

Ayanokouji.: They are the two that can beat me in every category you can name.

Anos.: Facts.

Kurumi.: Don't worry Kiyopon, with right training theese WR students have potentional.

Atsuomi.: How can you guys teleport?

Anos.: Listen here fat nobody, from now on there is no WR. Almost all instructors are dead. Only Tsukushiro and Shiba is alive. Your influence will start to criple before USA comes up with another fake gender.

Atsoumi.: (Atleast he is anti-retard)

Ayanokouji.: How many cakes do you eat again? Like 12 a day?

Ichinose.: Fake gender? The only gender is male and female. Is there any other

Every person who has brain.: (Common W Ichinose)

Yahiko.: We-

Tsukushiro.: The one who unalives him gets 50 million.

Atsuomi.: Impossible!!! We haven't seen eachother for the last time!!! *leaves*

Well, that was fast.

Atsuomi.: (Wait I escaped? I wasn't killed?)

Ayanokouji.: Well, that was fast

Anos.: Don't worry about it. Now we will deal with theese two and the exam. After that. You can rest again.

Ichika.: Yes, we need. What exactly?

Papayanagi.: Cloths, papers, living place, money, display of everything the two of you may have.

Kurumi.: Nice to see you too. Everything went as planned.

-timeskip to Tuesday-

Sae.: I wanna have your attention. Today two students will join us as new student. Come in!

Ichika.: Hello! I am Ichika Awasama and I only care about Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji.: (Why? Couldn't we just dropped her off to an orphanage?)

Yagami.: Hello Everyone, I am Yagami Takuya and I belive in my abilities that can make me get A+ on every type of test.

Ichinose.: Sensei? Is this a one in a lifetime thing? I don't remember allowing other students to come later to AHNS.

Kushida.: Does it matter? Everyone, please welcome our 51th and 52st student!

Ike.: Yes! Kushida-chan is so hot

Kushida.: Can someone cut his throat?

-chapter ends-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.8K 699 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
14K 549 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
522K 11K 33
Ordinary reaction fanfiction with pretty good grammar. Critique welcome.