Coincidences | Jungkook

By Lunawrites2107

"You're the girl from the gym and the shoe store." Jungkook said with realisation. "Yes," Nari awkwardly lau... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 31

1.6K 68 1
By Lunawrites2107

Liked by kendalljenner, rkive and 5 673 873 others
NariKim the long awaited QnA is now out!!!
...tap to view 23 573 comments

...

"Hey guys, if you're new here welcome and if you are a returning subscriber, welcome back. Did you miss me? I'm sure you did." Nari introduced.

She was in her study room/office filming the intro to the video while sitting by her desk. "We have a guest today but before that," Nari started shifting in her chair to get comfortable.

"I wanted to thank everyone for six million subscribers, I really appreciate it. We had an influx a few months ago mostly ARMYs, formula one fans and football girlies so I just wanted to explain my channel."

"Most of my videos are in English because my audience was mostly américain but now there's people from everywhere. There are subtitles in four different languages; English, Spanish, French and Korean."

Nari listed off while playing with the ring on her left hand. "I put them in myself so most people can watch my videos. Like today, we have a guest so the video will be in Korean but English subtitles are provided."

"Again, thank you so much for six million. With that, let's get into the video." She smiled before the video cut to Jungkook and Nari sitting side by side.

"Say hi to the people." Nari gestured to the camera.

"Hi." Jungkook greeted softly.

"So QnA with the one and only, Mr. Jeon." She introduced him in a seductive voice. "Oh why thank you, Mrs. Jeon." He gave a small bow of the head.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that," Nari blushed turning red in the face. She eyed the ring sitting on the desk before turning to Jungkook. "Like I have butterflies gnawing at my stomach."

Jungkook's eyes squinted with confusion. "You're distracting me." Nari shook her head opening her phone. "I put that QnA thingy on my story and we're going to answer some of your guy's questions."

"First question here, starting off with something basic."

"How did you guys meet?"

"I first bumped into Jennie while looking for shoes and she was cussing Matthew out over the phone in this thick accent." Jungkook explained.

Nari rolled her eyes, "He was being an annoying little bitch. I can't believe you still remember that."

"I don't think I'll ever forget that day," he smiled. "We became neighbours two weeks later and then went on to be friends." Jungkook added glanced at Nari before looking back at the camera.

"Favourite body part about each other?"

Nari hummed in thought turning to look Jungkook up and down. "I really love your arms. Every time I see you training them in the gym, I suppress the urge to just squeeze them."

"Thank you?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm obsessed with your," Jungkook started before whispering in her ear.

Nari gasped before bursting out in laughter. "Keep it PG babe!"

"Who said I love you first?"

"Jennie did." Jungkook was quick to answer. "Yeah, I did." She nodded.

"How do you guys celebrate milestones?"

"It's been become a tradition but we go out for dinner then watch movies or play FIFA until the wee hours of the morning." Nari answered.

"Everyone's noticed the amount of hate Nari gets, how do you guys deal with them?"

"I'm used to getting called a slut or a whore, especially since I have a lot of men in my life. I'm not justifying it but I think that's why I'm being labelled that." Nari answered making Jungkook frown at the phone in her hands.

"I know I'm only committed to Jungkook so I know that the comments aren't true. So I don't really care."

"I care," Jungkook spoke up. "Seeing Nari being called such disgusting names breaks my heart, though it may not affect her. Don't call yourselves fans if you go around and leave degrading comments under Nari's posts."

"Thank you baby." Nari pressed a kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

Nari opened her phone, scrolling through the questions before smiling to herself. "Onto a more lighthearted question,"

"What song(s) would you use to describe yourselves?"

"Virgo's groove by Beyoncé." Nari answered.

"Good choice." Jungkook agreed with a nod.

Nari and Jungkook spent the rest of the twelve minute video answering questions and making jokes.

...

User1| @/User
I need to know what Jk said to Nari to make her gasp like that.
244 replies 44k likes 144 retweets
^
User1| @/User
Also I never realised how private Nari really is. I go to the same uni as her wtf. Same class even, though she has only come in twice since the beginning of the semester.
^
User1| @/User
The class is neuroscience psych btw
^
User2| @/User
Naris back in school?!? She must love it bc what😭
^
User3| @/User
Like what else could she be studying fr. Isn't she done? She's already the youngest surgeon in the country.
^
User4| @/User
I love what she's doing for women in STEM. I just need her to be more vocal about it.
...tap to view more replies

...

Hours later, the couple were sitting in the living room of their penthouse with soft music playing in the background.

Jungkook was sitting on the grey couch while Nari was on the floor across the marble coffee table with an iPad in her hands. "Okay so, guests wear black. We just need to figure a date out so we can send out 'save the dates'. We're dealing with insanely busy guests here."

"How about the second last week of February? It's five months away which gives us enough time to plan." Jungkook answered.

"That's perfect. What about where the wedding will be?"

"Where do you want it to be?" He asked running a hand through his hair.

Nari bit her lip in thought before answering, "I've always loved the idea of a French château wedding. I've never thought about marriage before meeting you but it's really been appealing to me."

"Never?"

"Mmh," Nari nodded. "I never viewed men in that way, like I would get asked out on dates but I never said yes because I was never attracted to them. My mom tried to set me up countless times but I never agreed."

"Of course you came along and changed the whole trajectory of my life." She gave him a soft smile while standing up from the rug and leaving the iPad in the table.

She joined him on the couch, sitting next to him. Jungkook put a hand on her thigh while he looked at her face lovingly. "I love you so much." He breathed out. "I love you too."

Nari smiled watching as he licked his lips before they kissed. Nari deepened the kiss before abruptly stopping herself. "We're not done." She muttered against his lips.

"I don't care, we'll continue tomorrow. I just want you right now." He said before Nari moved to straddle him.

Jungkook's hands roamed her body under the silky material of her pink slip dress. They moved down to grip her ass as he connected their lips again.

Nari and Jungkook moved slowly to the rhythm of the song playing from the tv before breaking apart to catch their breaths. Nari looked up, panting heavily before letting out a small moan when she felt Jungkook sucking on the area above her collarbone.

The straps of her lingerie fell down revealing her chest and the healing bruise right in the middle of her boobs.

Jungkook smirked at this and looked up at Nari with an innocent look. "Don't look at me like that knowing damn well it's your fault."

"Sorry," He sheepishly smiled pressing multiple kisses on the hickey. "Let me make it up to you?"

...

Liked by jungkook.97, kyliejenner and 6 773 442 others
NariKim out with my LV @/louisvuitton
...view 23 773 comments

User1 Nari promoting a brand? It surely must be the end of the world.
>Nari i just love a good handbag.

jungkook.97 no photo credit?
>NariKim sorry😞 I forgot

User2 still can't grasp the fact that Jungkook's in a serious relationship. Like they live together and stuff
>User3 exactly. They're always together and that's somehow crazy to me.

M.atthew95 you're not slick lmaooo😭
>NariKim shhhhh be patient, wait until Abu Dhabi
>>M.atthew95 is it heavy? It looks heavy
>>>NariKim very heavy.
...tap to view more replies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 975 43
"No, you're lying! What is your relationship with that guy?!" - Jungkook shouted in anger "NOTHING!!!" - Ja Yoo screamed. "How am I going to believe...
1.6K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
35.1K 1.5K 38
"Is this about my report Mr. Park?" He looked at me for a moment before walking to the front of his desk and leaning on it. "Yes it is." "Can you pl...
73.2K 2.1K 43
"where are you guys?" you heard Taehyung say over the phone "we're at a little house that Y/N owns. why? is everything okay?" jungkook said back, s...