Mafia Jeon's Obsession (JK FF)

By Plushiieess

He pinned her against the wall and whisper in her ears "Daddy is mad, get ready to scream my name Babygirl!!"... More

√Introduction
√1
√2
√3
√5
√6
√7
√8

√4

67 3 4
By Plushiieess

✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ 

Around the person she always get nervous.. and is scared of his gaze

And then 2 boys come towards them and sat infront of Y/N... She was shocked cuz one was the boy whom she bumped in the infirmary and the other one was Jungkook...

Jungkook looked at her for few seconds without any emotions and then started to talk to her father...

While the boy who was sitting beside him was smiling at Y/N continuously Y/N also gave him a small smile...

After few minutes of talking.. her father suggested that they should talk in person... While Y/N was confused which boy she's gonna marry...

When she heard her father she stood up from her seat and the boy next to Jungkook stood up too... "Jihoon!! You're not going with them... Let them have some privacy"

Mrs.Jeon scolded him and he sat back on his seat... While Jungkook stood up and indicated Y/N to follow him...

She quietly started to follow him and then they reached the garden of the restaurant... Till then no one spoke anything..

But the silence was broken by Jungkook... "So you're Y/N??"  Y/N instantly nodded her head...

He sigh and spoke "look Y/N.. your father told me everything about you.. and I hope we both could get together.."  Y/N again nodded her head...

He knows Y/N is scared of him since the first day he made eye contact with her in the college he sigh heavily..

Because whenever he made eye contact with her..she gets nervous.. she always looked down and her eyes show a different kind of emotion or you can say fear...

So before proceeding further into this relation he needs to make her comfortable around him... And he didn't wanted a relation with her in which they are not ready to open up with eachother...

"And please don't be scared of me I'm not gonna eat you..."  He chuckled.. Y/N smiled a little at him...

"Actually I'm not scared I'm just... I always get nervous when you're around..." She said and hung her head low...

"Nervous?? But why?? Leme know.. I'll try to change myself..." Y/N looked at him being confused...       

"Umm... You didn't show any emotions so I thought you're scary type of person... And hate people around specially me..." She finnally said what was roaming in her head...

He chuckled and spoke "I'm not scary..
It's just I want people to be scared of me.. that's the reason I control my emotions.. and yeahh you are right hate too many people around me.. Y/N made an 'O' face...

He looked at her and continued "And.. my mother suggested me that I should change myself and my nature.. so.. I'm gonna change myself for you.." He said and Y/N instantly made eye contact with him..

"You n-no need to change yourself for m-me.. I'll adjust.." Y/N said.. and Jungkook smiled lightly..

"I'm changing myself for your father.. he had done many things for me.. As he is like a father to me.. and you're his daughter so I want to make our marriage work.." He quated..

After few more minutes of talking they decided to went inside... But before that Jungkook's brother came and smiled at Jungkook naughtily..

Jungkook understood something is gonna happen.... he opened his mouth to say something but it was too late.. Jihoon had already dragged Y/N with him....

He was dragging her with him without looking back at her... She roamed her eyes and saw guards were looking at them emotionless..

He stopped in a area where no one was present... "I'm Jeon Jihoon.. his younger brother but my age is same as yours... so, You're going to be my sister-in-law.. so let me tell me you few things about that old man"

He spoke and Y/N chuckled at his words... "So that old man is so scary.. he always scold me, he didn't let me do the things I like... But he gets irritated so easily and I love to annoy him..."

He paused and again continued... "I want you to tell him after marriage not to scold me and let me do the things I like to do... "      
"I can't.. cuz that old man looks scary..." Y/N said and laughed...

"Ok then let's became a team and our task will be to annoy that old man" Y/N gave him a thumbs up and they both giggled together...

"Now let me show you both what this old man can do...!!" They both heared a loud voice from their behind when they noticed the person they both stopped their giggles and hung their heads low...

"So you both decided to annoy me?? I need to keep an eye on both of you.. specially on YOU!!" He said pointing towards his brother...

Jihoon hold Y/N's hand and started to run from there with her... They reached to their parents... Their parents got worried seeing them breathing heavily...

"What happened??" Mr.Kim asked...
"We both just got out of lions mouth!" He said and both of them laughed... While their parents were still confused...

Jihoon told them whole story... "I'm glad you both are getting together.." Mrs.Jeon said and all of them smiled.. while Jungkook come and quietly sat on his place...

"Jeon you have to be more careful after your marriage... They both are not gonna let you live peacefully..." Mr.Jeon said, Y/N and Jihoon tried to control their laugh cuz of Jungkook's reaction...

"If they try to annoy me then I'm gonna chew them like a bubble gum" Jungkook said and both of them stopped their gigglings and looked at eachother....

Now it was time for their parents to laugh... they all had their dinner while chit chatting... And Jeon family liked Y/N so much... They were happy that they choose Y/N as their daughter-in-law...

While Mr.Kim was happy that Y/N got really loving family... She got close with them in little time... And the thing which Mr.Kim was so happy about was Jihoon...

He was happy that Jihoon is also like Y/N alittle.. she's gonna have so much fun with Jihoon.. while Jungkook's gonna love her so much...

As he already told Mr.Kim that he will try to love Y/N as Mr.Kim loves her...

They decided the marriage date after a week as Jeon family wanted this marriage fast...

Mr.Kim didn't asked the reason as it could be there family matter.. and he knows they will tell  the reason in anyhow...so he agreed with the marriage date...

-------------

Y/N was in her room laying on the bedroom and scrolling her phone... Someone knows on her door.. she allowed that person to come inside..  A maid walked inside her room with a box in her hand...

Maid- Princess.. someone came and told us to give this box to you...

*Y/N because curious and sat on her bed...*

Y/N- Who was that person? Boy or Girl?

Maid- Princess he was a boy... He was dressed in all black clothes and had wore a mask...

Y/N- Ok.. you can go.. and thank you for bringing it her...

Maid bowed and left the room Y/N looked at the box not knowing what she should do now... She shrugged off her thoughts and opened the box she saw an white envelope in it...

She opened it and there were many pics of her with Jungkook when they were talking in the restaurants garden... She was confused who could send this pictures??

She thought to let it go this time and if this happens again she's tell her father about it...

--------------

"Y/Niee~~ get up Mr.Jeon gonna come today..." When Y/N heard Jungkook's name she sat on the bed and looked at Mrs.Sung confusingly...

Mrs.Sung smiled at her state and said "Mrs.Jeon said you and Mr.Jeon should go on a shopping for your wedding dresses.." Y/N nodded her head...

"Ok.. I'll be ready in an hour.." she said and got off from the bed...

She got ready and was having her breakfast but Jungkook came... Her father welcomed him inside the house.. but he was not alone Jihoon was also with him...

Y/N was eating her breakfast in dinning area while Jihoon come in search of her and sat infront of her on the dinning table...

Jihoon said "You know yesterday when we reached home hyung was smiling continuously... When I asked the reason he didn't said anything..."

Y/N stopped her eating..she put her spoon down and looked at Jihoon "Then? What happened??" She asked... "You know why he was smiling??" He asked back...

Y/N shook her head as 'NO' and Jihoon continued "He was smiling thinking about you..!!" He stated....

"How did you know??" Y/N again asked him.. "When I asked him is it because of my soon to be sister-in-law?? Then he blushed so hard.." he said and laughed...

While Y/N blinked her eyes innocently... "Nahh!! The reason must something else not mehh!" Y/N spoke

"Ohhh!! Is my sister-in-law being shy??huuhh?? Look your cheeks are turned crimson" he stated and laughed while Y/N put her palms on her cheeks... And glared at Jihoon..

When suddenly Jungkook come and slitly hit Jihoon on his head... And Jihoon faked cried... "What are you doing here with her??" He asked...

"I didn't nothing it's your fiance who is being shy... shy..!!" He said and laughed... "Shut up... Y/N did he told you something??" He asked and looked at Y/N...

Y/N looked at Jihoon and saw he was shooking his head as 'NO' Jungkook saw Y/N was looking somewhere so he diverted his eyes in that direction and when Jihoon saw he started to shook his head in air and tried to fake catch flies in the air....

"Umm....he-" Y/N utter and Jungkook looked back at her.... "He said you were blushing yesterday" Y/N stated and Jihoon jerked his arms from Jungkook's grip and ran outside...

While Jungkook tried to hold back his arms but failed he heard Y/N's giggles.. he looked back at her and scratched the back of his neck...

They both went to living room and saw Jihoon and Mr.kim were talking to eachother.. they were looking so happy.. unknowingly a smile appeared on her face...

Mr.kim looked at them and winked at Jungkook... He understood that Jihoon told had told everything to Mr.kim...

Jungkook glared Jihoon and Mr.kim smiled Mr.kim comes towards her and pecked on her forehead...

Jungkook hold her hand "should we go babe?"  He said and looked at Y/N with a sweet smile... she just blinked her eyes at him and his words... She nod...

He made her seat on the passenger seat, he himself sat on the driver seat.. Jihoon sat on the back seat and Jungkook started to drive...

Y/N looked outside of the window and saw in the side mirror that many cars were following them...

But then she remembered her father told her he's a Mafia so it's common for him to go out with these many cars...

While Jihoon never stops talking he keeps on telling Y/N about Jungkook.. how strict he is... How he scold him.. how he control his life...

And keep on complaining about Jungkook... And Y/N was listening everything with so much interest and was giving him suggestions...

While Jungkook was internally smirking thinking nothing is gonna work infront of him... He will do what he wants and what's right for them...

After almost half an hour the car stopped and Jungkook got out of the car he came towards her side and opened the door for her...

She smiled and thanked him... They first decided to go in brides section...

--------------
✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...