š’šˆš˜š€: š‡šˆš’ š‘š€š•š„ššŽ...

By authorriyu

ššŽšŽšŠ šŸ šŽš… "š“š–šˆš’š“š„šƒ šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„" Rajveer Singh Rathore was supposed to marry my sister, but now... More

Copyright
MAIN CHARACTERS & TROPES
BLURB
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44

PART 12

26.1K 1.5K 53
By authorriyu

With words as chains, he claims his prize,
In cruelty's grasp, his heart belies.
She, captive now, in his dark design,
Bound by shadows, no stars align.
But love's spirit, a flame untamed,
In its glow, her freedom reclaimed.
For in the end, love's light will find,
Breaking chains of darkness, gentle and kind.
-Riyu

"Stop this drama and go away," her dismissive tone pushed me to take a different approach.

"You want me to force you, to make you sit there against your will? It won't take a second for me to do that. And if it means I have to ruin your well-established career and your father's reputation, I'll do it," I declared firmly.

Her eyes widened in shock.

"You can't do that," She said in a hushed tone and I raise an eyebrow in challenge.

"Do you really think that, Siya?" I asked.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Her question caught me off guard.

A good question indeed.

"I'm not obligated to provide you with answers. And don't test my patience, Siya," I said, and she glared at me.

"You can ask someone else to marry you," she said still glaring at me.

"No," I stated firmly.

"Don't do this to me. I really can't marry you."

"Why can't you marry me?" I asked

"Because I love someone else," she declared.

I know that.

"I don't give a damn about whom you love," I replied, and she looked at me with such vulnerable eyes.

She closed her eyes, exhaling deeply. When she opened them, her expression was blank, devoid of defiance.

"Can you please stop this and think about it calmly?" she asked.

"I've already thought about it and told you my decision, Siya," I said, and she looked at me with disgust.

"I'd rather die than marry you," her words pierced through me, causing my eyes to narrow.

"You'd die rather than marry me," I repeated, the words felt so foreign and wrong on my tongue.

"Die after marrying me. I don't give a damn, but today you'll marry me," I said through gritted teeth.

Her eyes turned from blank to hateful. Good, her hatred-filled eyes were better than the blank ones.

"You're heartless," she hissed.

"I'm living just fine being heartless," I shrugged.

"I hate you," she spat, the venom evident in her eyes and voice.

"Fine by me," I responded.

"You'll regret it," she warned, folding her arms across her chest.

"You and your family will regret it if you don't marry me today," I asserted firmly.

She dropped her arms, her fists clenched in frustration.

"Why are you so hell-bent on marrying me?" she yelled, her voice filled with anger and confusion.

"You're marrying me today, and that's final," I pointed a finger towards her.

"I don't make empty threats, Siya. So, your career and your family's fate are in your hands," I declared, taking a seat on the sofa.

Her eyes tracked my every movement.

She tightly closed her eyes, and when she opened them, tears shimmered, but she didn't shed a single tear.

"I will marry you," she announced, her voice was detached from any emotions.

"Good," I said.

"Don't expect anything from me and this marriage, Mr. Rathore," She said, and I smirked.

"Same goes for you. Don't expect anything from me, Siya," I said, tapping my index finger on the sofa's armrest.

"I don't expect anything from anyone. And after seeing this side of yours, I don't think I can expect anything from you," she said, her words tinged with bitterness.

Her words made me frown. She doesn't expect anything from anyone.

I wanted to ask her why she doesn't accept anything from anyone? But if I'll ask her now she definitely won't tell me.

"Does everyone else know about it?" she asked in a harsh tone.

"No, we both are going to tell them now," I replied, standing up.

As I walked towards her, her demeanor changed, replaced with fear. My eyes narrowed at the sudden shift.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I retrieved a box from my pant's pocket. She frowned upon seeing the ring box in my hand.

I passed the box towards her, but she didn't make a move to take it.

"Take it," I urged her, my voice firm.

"I won't wear the ring," she declared, lifting her chin defiantly.

"I won't repeat myself," I said with clenched teeth.

"Really?" she retorted, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Siya," I warned.

"What?" she raised her eyebrow defiantly.

I sighed. I don't have time for this drama.

Taking her left hand in mine, she tried to pull her hand back, but I held firm, sliding the ring onto her finger.

"Better," I muttered under my breath as she snatched her hand back, my own fist clenching and unclenching in frustration.

"There's no need for the ring," she snapped, but I paid her words no heed.

Instead, I took her hand once more, intertwining our fingers firmly.

"Leave my hand," she demanded, attempting to break free, but I refused to let go.

"Siya," I warned again, my tone firm.

If it were anyone else, I might have snapped the neck of that person.

"We're going to announce our marriage," I declared, her eyes widening in disbelief.

"Go and tell them by yourself. There's no need to drag me into this," she protested, but I ignored her, pulling her along with me as we made our way downstairs.

As we entered the room, all eyes turned towards us, and I cleared my throat.

As everyone's eyes narrowed at our intertwined hands, Dad's authoritative voice cut through the tension.

"What's the meaning of this?" he demanded.

"I'm marrying Siya," I declared, ignoring the gasps and confusion around us.

Dad's anger flared. "You're marrying her sister today," he roared, making Isha flinch.

"Kavya ran away," I stated calmly.

"What do you mean?" Siya's father asked.

"She ran away, and now Siya's marrying me," I replied.

Siya's father stepped closer. "My daughter won't marry you," he asserted firmly.

"She agreed. Your opinion doesn't matter," I said, and Siya dug her nails into my palm.

I smirked at her reaction.

"Are you forcing her into this?" Isha asked.

"Absolutely not," I replied, meeting Siya's gaze as she jerked her head towards me.

"Bhai, she'd never marry you," Isha said, glaring at me.

Siya's father turned to Siya.

"What's happening, Siya?" he asked.

"I'm marrying him today," Siya replied, calmly.

"But you told me that..." he trailed off.

"It's for the best, Dad," Siya whispered.

"Is he forcing you?" her father asked.

And if anyone didn't notice, so let me tell you, the 'he' is me here.

Siya shook her head, and her father frowned, still unsure.

"Are you sure about this, Siya?" her mother asked.

Siya met her mother's gaze, nodding in affirmation.

It was easy. But my asshole of my friend can't keep quiet.

"What about Kavya?" Arhaan asked.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Where is she?" he pressed.

"Did you miss the part where I said she ran away?" I shot back sarcastically.

"Why would she run away?" Arhaan asked, glaring at me.

"Ask her when she comes back," I replied, not in the mood for his questions.

Arhaan kept on glaring at me.

"Are you really okay with this, Siya?" he asked at her.

"Yes," She replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 18.7K 42
''One love, One heart, One destiny'' Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh :- 28 years old CEO of a multi million dollar company. A gentleman who loves his family a...
281K 25.7K 32
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
211K 7.4K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
27.7K 1.2K 18
Abhiveer Singh Rathore, the king of Rajasthan and a well known businessman ties knot with a cardiologist Adhisha Raichandwho is well known for saving...