Coincidences | Jungkook

By Lunawrites2107

"You're the girl from the gym and the shoe store." Jungkook said with realisation. "Yes," Nari awkwardly lau... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 28

1.7K 55 1
By Lunawrites2107

Koreaboo| @/Koreaboo
Jungkook and Nari spotted at Incheon Airport last night. Click link in bio for full article on Kim Nari.

...

"I'm so stupid!" Nari whined throwing herself back on the hotel bed. Jungkook stood by the edge of the bed in between her legs, amused trying hard to not smile. "You're not, you just forgot." He tried to calm her down.

"But I am! How could we literally fly all the way from South Korea to Monaco without remembering the Grand Prix is this weekend."

Jungkook reached to pull Nari up her arm and sit her up.

"I'll make some calls, okay?" Jungkook reassured her whilst playing with her auburn hair. Nari looked up at him through her lashes and nodded. "We'll be able to go, I promise."

"Thank you." Nari gave him a smile.

"Are you ready to go out?" He asked tracing the lines of her face with his tattooed hand. "Yes, just need to tie my hair up. Please do it for me?" Nari asked bringing up her arm where a black hair tie sat on her wrist.

Jungkook slid the hair tie off her wrist and grabbed a handful of Nari's hair.

"Remember that time you said I should get your initial tattooed?" Nari asked as Jungkook tied her hair at the back of her hair. "Yeah."

"I low-key want to get it. You tying my hair back like that is making me think thoughts." Jungkook smiled to himself and brought his hands up to Nari's face and moved her head so she looked up at him.

"You want it here?" He pointed at the place behind her ears. "Mmh."

"Or should I just get it on my lower back so you can see it every time we have sex?" Nari teased with a smirk on her lips. Jungkook looked like he had a million thoughts racing through his mind.

"You're considering it, you whore!" Nari gasped. Jungkook let go of her face before he burst out laughing.

Nari smiled at him and bit her lower lip. "No but I'm serious." Jungkook nodded before pulling her up. "Do you want me to make an appointment for you?" He asked.

"Yes please, that would be helpful."

...

Nari breathed in the salty air of the Mediterranean sea and let it out with content weighing on her chest. She was lying face up on the deck of a yacht, sunbathing while lil Wayne's music blasted through the speakers.

Jungkook sat next to her on the phone with 'this other guy he knows'. Super suspicious but as long as he got paddock passes to the week's Grand Prix, Nari didn't care about how he got them. 

The sun shone directly onto Nari's body, slowly tanning her pale skin. It had been three days since they arrived in Monaco and they never wanted to leave.

Due to Monaco's law about paparazzi and Nari being sure that nobody cared about who they are, they could walk around without the possibility of someone taking pictures of them.

She could take off her bikini top and sunbathe half naked without fearing she'd wake up the next day with her boobs all over the internet.

"Thanks man, I'll let you know if we get them." Jungkook said before hanging up.

Nari turned to look at him and took off her Chanel sunglasses. "He has a friend at Ferrari so he's going to get us paddock passes." At Jungkook's words, the smile on her face widened.

Nari sat up and threw herself onto him, wrapping him in a hug. She peppered kisses all over his face making him laugh. His hands moved to hold by her waist as he scrunched her face.

"Thank you baby."

"I live to please you."

Nari moved to straddle him and connected their lips. Jungkook's hands travelled down to the straps of her bikini. "No." She muttered against his lips making him smile.

"I wasn't going to do anything." Jungkook was quick to defend himself. "I know you, I don't want to get arrested for public indecency." Nari pulled away and pushing herslef off of him to stand.

...

Nari was shifting in her seat in excitement when the car pulled up by the grid entrance. "Calm down." Jungkook put a hand on her thigh and squeezed.

"I can't."

After getting out of the car, Nari pulled down her tank top and ran a hand through her hair.

To say the energy at the Grand Prix was overwhelming was an understatement. Turns out, one of the social media manager's at Ferrari found out the couple was going to be attending and decided to use this to their advantage.

He offered to show them around the grid and the garage and Nari wouldn't let an opportunity like that slip away so they said yes. He asked to record videos for Ferrari's official social media account to which Nari and Jungkook agreed to.

Mark, the employee showed them the grid and gave brief descriptions on the different grid teams before stopping by the Ferrari garage.

The race was set to start in less than an hour so when Mark offered them to meet the drivers, Nari might as well screamed the answer, "yes". So he gave them a tour of the garage while they waited for Charles and Carlos to join them.

"And here we have the engineers' station, where all the radio magic happens." Mark said as Nari and Jungkook listened.

"So where Xavi and Riccardo work during practices, quali's and races?" Nari asked playing with the charm on her necklace. "Yes- Charles is here." Mark cut himself halfway looking behind Jungkook.

"Charles! Come say hi!" Mark called the monégasque over. He walked over to them with a smile on his face as he adjusted his fireproof shirt.

"Charles, meet Jungkook and Jennifer. They are here as guests of Ferrari." Mark introduced them.

"Nice to meet you." Charles said shaking their hands.

"This is so cool," Nari breathed out. "The last Ferrari driver I met was Vettel and we all know how that went."

"What if you're a curse?" Charles fake gasped. "Am I going to feel the urge to retire after this?" He asked looking at Jungkook who nodded.

"Nari's a walking phenomenon. I, myself am fighting the urge to just pack up my things and live in the woods by a lake." Jungkook joked.

"I'm literally right here, dumbasses." Nari whispered the last part but was heard by Charles. "You speak French?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I grew up in Marseille." Nari answered with a smile.

"I thought I heard a French accent."

Liked by carlossainz55, AlezDiaz and 7 672 987 others
NariKim Monaco
Tagged: @/jungkook.97
...view 23 674 comments

User1 the way I got excited when Kravitz went to talk to Nari and Jungkook

charles_leclerc Jennifer. Why?
>NariKim I was confused. I feel like that picture best describes my thought process during the last four laps

User2 need Nari's ability to make friends after meeting a person just once

User3 @/NariKim where's the bikini from?
>NariKim skims

jungkook.97 red or white?
>NariKim you could've just texted me dumbo
>>jungkook.97 just answer the question
>>>NariKim red please...pinot noir to be more specific
>>>>jungkook.97 was that so hard
>>>>>NariKim yes

User3  omg what's Charles doing here?!?
...tap to view more comments

Liked by NariKim, thv and 16 553 973 others
jungkook.97 Monaco!!! And a little bit of New York
Tagged: @/NariKim
...view 4 comments

NariKim i won at karting btw
>jungkook.97 no you didn't
>>NariKim you hate me
>>>jungkook.97 love you too
...comments on this post are limited

A/n
Sorry for the late update. I really don't fuck with algebra so I've been spending extra time trying to improve on that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 201 37
"Please leave me alone!" I exclaimed, as I tried to push him away with my hands. At that moment, he backed away from me, and blew me a kiss as he win...
1.6K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
25.6K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...
73.2K 2.1K 43
"where are you guys?" you heard Taehyung say over the phone "we're at a little house that Y/N owns. why? is everything okay?" jungkook said back, s...