Mine and only mine...

By Chan_bbgirl

A story we're a young man named Han Jisung falls in love with Lee Minho or Leeknow, or as Jisungn says "mine"... More

Information
2.First day

1. A new beginning

35 3 7
By Chan_bbgirl

August 1st, 2023, 6:32am

BEEB BEEB BEEB

"Ugh....."

Jisung is woken up at 6:32!? He can't. All he did was hit his alarm clock before turning back into bed and going back to sleep. Before he could even close his eyes, the blanket was removed off his body, making let out a small gasp.

"Jisung!! Get your lazy ass up!!"

Felix is best friend, and his roommate yelled at him to wake up, for it being their first day of college.

"Just 5 more minutes, Felix! "

With that, Jisung turned around and tied to sleep again, but this time, he was pulled off bed by his legs. As he looked up, he saw felix holding in his laughter but also being serious.

"Han Jisung you fucking have five minutes to get ready before I really get mad!"

Felix said in his cold, deep voice which he knew Jisung got scared when he talked like that.

"Ugh, fineee,"

Jisung said, annoyed, before getting up and walking into the bathroom to get ready.

Jisung took a shower, did his skin care, and added a bit off makeup before putting on his college uniform.

                      His uniform

            Hair+make up

___________
Am lazy to write more 🥲🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
247K 17.8K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...